Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest Influx

Omg so I finally saw last week's clip. That was beyond sexy! I just can never say enough about how gorgeous you look, and how confident and happy you seem to be. It's awesome, and I'm so happy for you, as always.

Also, love handles? Girl, those are love handrails at this point ;)

Sorry for not sharing this yesterday! 
Tada!!!!! The much requested dress try on video! I have many more dresses to try on so if you like it let me know and I'll do another! [emoji847]
Hope you enjoy xo [emoji8]

Where do people post the videos
Sorry I'm new here

12 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Sorry for not sharing this yesterday! 

Tada!!!!! The much requested dress try on video! I have many more dresses to try on so if you like it let me know and I'll do another! 🤗

Hope you enjoy xo 😘

Looking mighty fine in those dresses & out of those dresses. Makes me wish I could put my arms around your waist because of those sexy hips/love handles!

On 6/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I absolutely love the movie Grease and there's a scene where Knicky agressively bites a cheeseburger, which i always thought was incredibly sexy! So I thought I'd give it a try! 😋😉

20190613_021804.gif

Very good, but you should be looking at the burger, not the camera!

• Curvage Model

I am SO sorry for being so behind in getting this to you and being MIA the last few weeks and not posting as much juicy content for you! Life has caught up with me! Things will be slowing down soon and I'm really looking forward to being able to focus on sharing my gaining journey with you again! Miss you all and much love xo