Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest Influx
1 hour ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hahaha omg so obvious but I was so clueless lol 🤪

Took me a second too tbh. Could also be Cute Belly Lol!! ;)

Guest Influx

Omg that skirt, lol. It must feel super restricting, it's perfectly formed to you.

I think, and I might be wrong here, but I think you maaaaaay be getting fat ;)

• Curvage Model

Stumbled upon a charity bake sale while out on my adventures today which is one of my forms of kryptonite! Homemade, cheap, tasty treats for a good cause...how am I supposed to say no!!!!! Plus this pink cupcake was calling my name of course! 

20190525_160838.jpg

5 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Stumbled upon a charity bake sale while out on my adventures today which is one of my forms of kryptonite! Homemade, cheap, tasty treats for a good cause...how am I supposed to say no!!!!! Plus this pink cupcake was calling my name of course! 

20190525_160838.jpg

If it was for a good cause then it evens out in the end.;)

Guest Secret Indulgence
I wouldn't say it evens out, I would say its even MORE reason to indulge [emoji39]
Maybe you have answers this somewhere in the 53 pages of comments, but have you ever heard of KayleesKandy? She did something similar to what you are doing. She had a super controlling ex who made her work out all the time to stay super skinny. When they broke up, she began gaining as a kind of revenge. Check her out some time! Her story might really resonate with you.