Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model

Totally tubular 90s vibes today running errands and showing off my belly in my high waist jeans!! 

Speaking of retro... I'm going to film the 50s baking and eating cake video tomorrow for Valentine's day and I'm SO excited!!! What would you prefer, a retro dress or some lingerie? Or maybe I take off my dress halfway through...!!!! 💗

20210212_004320.jpg

20210127_134238.jpg

Guest Swissman
22 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Omg you guys!! The cake is in the oven and the first part of the video is... full of booty and chocolate lol 

VideoCapture_20210212-160139.jpg

Your hips are so wide now!

17 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Totally tubular 90s vibes today running errands and showing off my belly in my high waist jeans!! 

Speaking of retro... I'm going to film the 50s baking and eating cake video tomorrow for Valentine's day and I'm SO excited!!! What would you prefer, a retro dress or some lingerie? Or maybe I take off my dress halfway through...!!!! 💗

20210212_004320.jpg

20210127_134238.jpg

waynes world thumbs up GIF

• Curvage Model

It's finally edited and uploaded just in time for love day tomorrow! It's just waiting on approval right now! 

It's a few seconds shy of 30 mins and officially my longest video ever!!!!!!!!! 

I'm really excited about this one loves! I don't know why but it feels more personal? Maybe because its been hard to open myself back up after some of the things that have happened on here and because its super 50s vibes which is a big passion of mine! Please let me know what you think!! ❤️

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/11475-1950s-bake-and-shake-a-cake/

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 9.46.03 PM.png

16 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

It's finally edited and uploaded just in time for love day tomorrow! It's just waiting on approval right now! 

It's a few seconds shy of 30 mins and officially my longest video ever!!!!!!!!! 

I'm really excited about this one loves! I don't know why but it feels more personal? Maybe because its been hard to open myself back up after some of the things that have happened on here and because its super 50s vibes which is a big passion of mine! Please let me know what you think!! ❤️

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/11475-1950s-bake-and-shake-a-cake/

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 9.46.03 PM.png

I can safely say this is the first time a kitchen utensil has been put on the naughty list.:D

Guest bananac
On 1/15/2021 at 7:15 AM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just wanted to send you 'back' some love 💗

20210115_001349.jpg

Do you ever let out huge farts after eating a lot food and has your flatulence been increasing since you got heavy and fat.