Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 1:01 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just showing my belly some love before hopping in the shower 😉🥰 Filmed a sexy cheeseburger eating video today too so stay tuned! SO glad the portabello mushroom melt is back lol (only true burger enthusiasts know) 

20201214_000327.jpg

Can’t think of much sexier than you in pink~~

On 2/12/2019 at 9:51 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hello fellow curvy lovelies and curvy lovers! I just signed up last night and am a nervous newbie but I've been told this is a place of love and encouragement which is what I could use right now so here it goes!

I was shown the feedee world last year in April and it came at just the right time. Gaining has been a way for me to take my body back and learn to love it again after an emotionally abusive ex and a lifetime of self doubt and being told I'm too fat!

So for the last year I've been gaining on purpose, enjoying food and enjoying my body again! I'm still nervous about the weight gain and have hit a roadblock so I would really appreciate some encouragement to keep going!

Please enjoy my before and after picture of me at my skinniest and now! emoji9.pngIMG_20190213_003833.jpg

Good God you are incredible ❤️

Guest Swissman
6 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Bikini line? I think you mean belly line! 😋

20210131_002304.jpg

Has your gut ever popped a button on your pants?

Guest Swissman
11 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Oh most definitely! Especially after eating a lot, there's been a few times that I've walked out of restaurants with my pants button undone!

What've your inputs been like recently? I assume lots of treats! 

• Curvage Model

Anyone feel like buying me doughnuts? 😋 lol for some reason they taste better when they're a present, other food not really but somehow doughnuts do, like they're more of a treat?! Lol 

Think I'm going to make a chocolate cake for Valentine's Day and eat it of course... and film it as a special Valentine for you 💗

Much love... and rolls xo

20210202_121539.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 5:44 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Oh most definitely! Especially after eating a lot, there's been a few times that I've walked out of restaurants with my pants button undone!

Pants with button undone is one of the most sexy thing I can imagine - especially when the reason is stuffing...😍😍

About your back - yes I do love lovehandles... 😘