Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi my wonderful fan fries! I'm sorry for disappearing for a little while! Between moving, badly spraining my foot and ankle, some rather rude messages on here, a stalking situation and content from here being stolen... I needed a break! But I realized that so many of you have been so kind, sweet and supportive that I shouldn't let some bad experiences spoil it for everyone! So here I am, I'll get back to posting more often and making some videos soon, I'll post one on Friday and get back to the usual two a week schedule eventually. 

Hope you've been keeping  well! 

Much love xo

20201129_172113.jpg

Edited by Cheeseburgerlover

Oh, CBL! I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences here. A lot of us *really* are infuriated by that kind of behavior, yet it seems there isn't much we can do about it. (Or is there something we can do?) It's always unacceptable, but it feels even worse when the victim is a sweetheart like you. Glad you're back and hope things will be better from here on out.

Guest PoachedParsley

So happy to see that you're back! I feel terrible hearing about the negative experiences you've had and I hope that sort of behavior from those responsible stops. Thank you for coming back despite that!

• Curvage Model

Thank so much for all the love and support coming back! I filmed a public indulgence just before the rudeness happened then I was too scared to post so stay tuned for that video tomorrow to hopefully make your weekend brighter xo

OH and Happy International Cookie Day! 🥰

20201204_170415.jpg

On 12/2/2020 at 7:51 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hi my wonderful fan fries! I'm sorry for disappearing for a little while! Between moving, badly spraining my foot and ankle, some rather rude messages on here, a stalking situation and content from here being stolen... I needed a break! But I realized that so many of you have been so kind, sweet and supportive that I shouldn't let some bad experiences spoil it for everyone! So here I am, I'll get back to posting more often and making some videos soon, I'll post one on Friday and get back to the usual two a week schedule eventually. 

Hope you've been keeping  well! 

Much love xo

20201129_172113.jpg

Glad that you came back after all of that. It is very unfortunate about the stalkers, thief, & the messages you received, fuck those people who did that to you! You are such a nice person too. No one deserves any of that.