Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, spamhamandeggs said:

Did you actually injure your ankle? I wish you a speedy recovery if so!

Thank you so much that's very sweet xo🥰 

I did sprain it and my foot! I rolled my ankle and fell hard, skinned my knee and everything! 

2 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I am! Till December 12th! I've plateaued though! I need some encouragement and support! It's been ahrd to get enough calories to ofset the ones I'm burning organizing after my move! 

If you can post one of your epic latest videos - I and many others I am sure will fully support and encourage you to overcome your present plateau...😍

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Consider this post maximum encouragement!

I reccomend buying a big bag of halloween candy. Keep your purse stocked up and reward yourself with a nice little candy after any minor acheivement throughout the day. Easy calories that wont hurt your appetite.

This is a really good idea!!!!

On 10/9/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Feelin myself in this flowy skirt 🥰 Hope everyone is doing well! My ankle is healing up and I filmed a video yesterday! So stay tuned for a weekend treat 💗 Much love xo 

20201009_135317.gif

Glad to hear your ankle is better.  Love that skirt how it lays on you. marvelous figure, filling out wonderfully.

• Curvage Model

So my sweet frie fans! 🥰  @extra_m13 commented on my fast eddies video with a great suggestion of doing a burger review series!!! I think this would be so fun!!

What do you all think?! Which places should I try first? 

P.s. @olazabul I like your milkshake idea too! So where possible I'll do a cheeseburger and shake review!! 😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TheSilentOne
5 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Saw this beauty in a display case at the diner I went to and it had to come home with me! Wantrd to share my chocolate cake belly 😊

20201105_013557.jpg

20201105_022551.jpg

Looks like you gave that cake a good home.