Hi I'm new [emoji847]

23 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent the last few days, I'm moving at the first of the month and its A LOT of work! I'm so excited to get set up and have nice filming spaces again and my new place has a huge kitchen which is perfect for eating lol I'll be back to filming and posting content in a week or so, in the mean time, here's me eating fast food because I've been so busy lol 

Much love xo 

20200825_143924.jpg

20200826_143434.jpg

Hey Congratulations on your new place! Sounds really nice too!

Guest Ps4technerd
3 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Wearing my lucky cat burger shirt for the big move today! Xo and of course I ate an entire pizza when we were done 😘 

20200902_115336.jpg

Love the shirt and what kind of pizza did you have? 😯

• Curvage Model

Just discovered $2 shakes at Harveys!! Hello!!!! How have I missed these!! Lol 

Speaking of miss, I miss you all!!! Xoxoxo Taking longer to get situated but I did film a video today! So stay tuned for a Monday release! 💗 Hope you all are well xo

Much love xo

20200906_164623.jpg

37 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just discovered $2 shakes at Harveys!! Hello!!!! How have I missed these!! Lol 

Speaking of miss, I miss you all!!! Xoxoxo Taking longer to get situated but I did film a video today! So stay tuned for a Monday release! 💗 Hope you all are well xo

Much love xo

20200906_164623.jpg

Thanks for sharing this breathtakingly beautiful photo with us.:wub:

• Curvage Model

Here it is! The video I promised Monday and am super late to upload because I was completely distracted unpacking lol So sorry! Xo I'll get back to the 2 videos a week routine once I get settled in! Attempting to restoxk my cupboards with food and I have 3 different kinds of cookies in the cupboard and thats it lol Hope you enjoy xo 

I love the new rolls you're getting under your breasts. Would love to give your whole belly, a squeeze. Shows you are really putting it on. You look amazing a hella hot as always.