Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest Ps4technerd
2 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Side view of my sitting down is getting pretty rolly!! And that's after moving furniture around all day! Xo 

20200823_180558.jpg

Wow great way to recharge more fries after moving a lot of furniture. It’s amazing you’ve been eating tons of burgers and fries this week. 😃

😲 How in the efff are you so gorgeous?! Every time I check in on you you're a little fatter. I get butterflies thinking about how big you'll be in December. I love the rolls in the car. Looks like that shirt can hold quite a lot of belly! ;D So, who's winning so far. You or your friend? Is it crazy to watch them getting fatter along side you?

Guest Ps4technerd
5 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Feelin pretty cute today the way my pizza matches my dress lol 

20200824_133259.jpg

20200824_105945.jpg

Wow the pizza does match your dress. Hoping your dresses expand and grow with your growing figure 🙂

Guest Ps4technerd
42 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I know!!! And I ordered it a size bigger !!! 

Oh my that dress is looking really snug hehe time to upsize 😀

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent the last few days, I'm moving at the first of the month and its A LOT of work! I'm so excited to get set up and have nice filming spaces again and my new place has a huge kitchen which is perfect for eating lol I'll be back to filming and posting content in a week or so, in the mean time, here's me eating fast food because I've been so busy lol 

Much love xo 

20200825_143924.jpg

20200826_143434.jpg

Guest Ps4technerd
1 minute ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent the last few days, I'm moving at the first of the month and its A LOT of work! I'm so excited to get set up and have nice filming spaces again and my new place has a huge kitchen which is perfect for eating lol I'll be back to filming and posting content in a week or so, in the mean time, here's me eating fast food because I've been so busy lol 

Much love xo 

20200825_143924.jpg

20200826_143434.jpg

That outfit dress looks stretched out to the max. Do the Wendy’s employees recognize you? And gotta enjoy that double meat bacinator 😍

5 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Much love xo 

20200825_143924.jpg

20200826_143434.jpg

I see you've been able to take time out of busy day to live up to your screen name.;) Congratulations on the new place and I look forward to seeing the updates from the new place.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

love those eating pics, dog wants some of that as well,... 

by the way i cannot possibly understand how is it, unless is of course a matter of decision, that you are single, i would try by all mean to date you the time i saw you

Hahahaaaaaaa I just noticed that hopeful glance in the background lol 

I don't understand it either honestly lol Maybe there just aren't any local to me? But I mean, I am going to be in Hamilton area now so that may change? Xo I appreciate you saying all those sweet things! Xo You're so kind 💗