Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model

This video is definitely one of the sexiest! I appreciate all the suggestions so I tried to incorporate them here! A longer video, me stuffing myself with one thing and the much requested burping!!!!!! Plus lots of belly rubs of course 😘

Hope you enjoy! Xoxo

On 7/26/2020 at 2:40 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

That's a cool idea! I've never heard of them before! Please do send along recipes 🤗💗

For a cake mix shake, you need a box of cake mix (any flavor you like), ice cream (again any flavor you like and just keep adding until you're comfortable with the amount you want to drink), heavy cream, chocolate or strawberry syrup (or both) and mix it in a blender. You can add fruits like berries and bananas or anything you'd like (I've made some with maple syrup too). I would recommend drinking it right before bed for maximum gaining results. You can drink the whole thing in one sitting or drink what you can and save the rest for the morning. I'd recommend getting the cheapest ingredients you can as you won't notice the quality of the ice cream or cake mix once everything is blended together (frozen fruit will help on the wallet too). Depending what you put in it and how big your batch is, you can drink 3k to 5k+ in one sitting. I've seen a girl gain 100+ lbs in 6 months drinking one of these before bed everyday :)

• Curvage Model
On 8/1/2020 at 12:36 PM, big_easy said:

For a cake mix shake, you need a box of cake mix (any flavor you like), ice cream (again any flavor you like and just keep adding until you're comfortable with the amount you want to drink), heavy cream, chocolate or strawberry syrup (or both) and mix it in a blender. You can add fruits like berries and bananas or anything you'd like (I've made some with maple syrup too). I would recommend drinking it right before bed for maximum gaining results. You can drink the whole thing in one sitting or drink what you can and save the rest for the morning. I'd recommend getting the cheapest ingredients you can as you won't notice the quality of the ice cream or cake mix once everything is blended together (frozen fruit will help on the wallet too). Depending what you put in it and how big your batch is, you can drink 3k to 5k+ in one sitting. I've seen a girl gain 100+ lbs in 6 months drinking one of these before bed everyday :)

Wow!!! Thanks so much for these!!!! 💗 they sound delicious!

On 7/30/2020 at 9:43 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

It's all going to my belly and I'm not sure how I feel about that... still getting used to the idea of loving my belly, I know this community is a safe space but its a tough world out there. That's why I so appreciate all your sweet compliments and love on here xo 

Ur belly is super sexy and cute, Dont worry about it, it only gets better every day!

On 7/31/2020 at 11:11 AM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Lake life 💗 When your toes match your flip flops lol 

20200730_204125.jpg

20200730_202108.jpg

However, we shoud talk about your big round booty too  omg😍

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Hereisaduck said:

I would give anything to marry you. You are the perfect woman and your belly is gorgeous. And your eyes and your smile. I'm just in love :)
I hope you realize how beautiful you are!!!!!! Love watching you gain. Oh my gosh. Such a wonderful treat. Thanks for sharing with all of us. You are a goddess in our eyes.

This is just so touching I am speechless! 🥰😚 Thank you with all my belly (because it's bigger than my heart now lol)

Guest sammybellylover
15 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hips gettin a little wide 😘

20200804_105349.jpg

Love your laugh. So sensual erotic! Could not keep my hands off your hips 🤩

Guest TheBigRed57
39 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just on the edge of outgrowing this vintage dress! Thank goodness for flare skirts to accommodate my hips! 😘

20200804_145431.jpg

20200804_121149.jpg

You are looking so large and sexy! What a beautiful bbw:)