Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

i love how you are getting a sense of how hot you are ! love the playful and sexy attitude

That's so sweet of you to say!! You all keep asking to see more of my belly and more of me so I'm trying to make my fries happy because you all have been so nice to me 🥰😚

9 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

When you unintentionally match your shirt to your panties lol Good thing I order new lingerie last night because my belly is hanging over these like crazy! 

20200721_174008.jpg

Looks like you are inviting someone to kiss that belly or lick that bellybutton. Would gladly volunteer to do so!

Guest itsjasonsmith
15 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

So yesterday was national hotdog day and I ate 6 ... 😘🌭

20200722_202907.jpg

20200722_202918.jpg

Were you very stuffed afterwards?

Guest itsjasonsmith
10 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Not too badly, I ate smartfood and 4 cookies about an hour later! 🤗 I want to win!!! Lol 

Your appetite is enough to feed an army! I'm in awe. 😮

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itsjasonsmith said:

Your appetite is enough to feed an army! I'm in awe. 😮

Haha well sounds like I might have a chance to win the gains war !!!! I'm queen of buffets, give me a variety and I can eat a tonne, too much of one thing and I get bored belly lol

• Curvage Model

Doughnuts and slushies in my favourite pink vintage dress! Good day! (Thank god it has lots of stretch!) Lol

20200723_193405.jpg

20200723_144928.jpg

P.s. tried posting this yesterday but didn't work for some reason! Sorry xo 

Edited by Cheeseburgerlover

On 7/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Happy Friday!!!! 💗 Here it is! A longer video as requested of my McDonald's favourites!

Hope you enjoy xo 

Speaking of milkshakes, have you ever made any cake mix shakes? It's a great and cheap way to get tons of calories in. I have a few recipes if you're interested.

Guest itsjasonsmith
1 minute ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Realized as I was getting dressed after my shower I looked like a plump version of the girls from the Simply Irresistible music video lol 80s classic! 🤣😋

IMG_20200727_140446.jpg

That belly is getting so very wide and enormous! Do you rub/massage your belly after eating and in general?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itsjasonsmith said:

That belly is getting so very wide and enormous! Do you rub/massage your belly after eating and in general?

It is!! I swear all the weight i put on is going just to my belly! And yes I do rub it a lot more now, showing it some loves especially while eating is my favourite 😘