Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model
On 7/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, thrash2013 said:

I made these @Cheeseburgerlover what do you think. I think they look pretty cool.

Fat.gif

Untitled.gif

Wow! They almost remind me of the girl from Willy Wonka who blows up after eating the gum, I think her name was Violet?! Always loved that movie and love these! Thank you I'm so flattered 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 7/8/2020 at 10:25 PM, loppy2154 said:

270 was your weight 2/19,  How have you grown sense then?  You are so sexy, tall and fat!!!

Youre so sweet! 🥰 Thanks for checking in! The past little while has been tough and I've been finding it hard to work towards my gaining goals actively, so I've been taking a more passive approach and just eating whatever I want when I can. I'm currently staying with family who dosen't have a scale but I bought one online and will be posting a weigh in video this week to check in how I'm doing for my inital 300lb goal!  I also have a gainer friend who has challenged me to a quarantine "gain on" lol What does everyone think of that?! 😘