Hi I'm new [emoji847]

On 4/26/2020 at 8:34 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just uploaded a Canadian Staples Stuffing video with poutine and doughnuts! Blessed be the drive thru workers! lol Hope everyone is well during this scary time! I'm attempting to keep busy and distracted by doing a lot of baking! Finished all the brownies I made yesterday and think I'll do a layered chocolate cake tomorrow! Maybe that could be my next video 😘 I do love me some chocolate cake!

Much love xo 

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 8.24.36 PM.png

I can't believe I missed this stunning photo.❤️

• Curvage Model

Hope everyone had a great long weekend... I suppose that only applies to Canadians! Lol Well a great weekend anyway! Lol 

I decided to treat myself to a thai food feed! Here's my latest video where I devour some spring rolls! 

Hope you enjoy! Xo 

• Curvage Model

Just uploaded and waiting for approval of my next video where I savour a juicy burger, fries and milkshake! So glad my favourite burger place is now doing takeout orders!!! Also, thanks to it being summer dress season finally!!!! My thickening thighs make an appearance 😘

Here's a taste xo Hope you're all well xo

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 4.58.44 PM.png

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Just uploaded and waiting for approval of my next video where I savour a juicy burger, fries and milkshake! So glad my favourite burger place is now doing takeout orders!!! Also, thanks to it being summer dress season finally!!!! My thickening thighs make an appearance 😘

Here's a taste xo Hope you're all well xo

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 4.58.44 PM.png

Delicious and yes I do mean the food...... I mean you!