Hi I'm new [emoji847]

4 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I forgot to share with everyone, when I flew up jorth last week, I had to get a seatbelt extension!!!! It wouldn't do up around my hips and belly! 

(Photo is just for fun, I love this angle of my belly meeting my breasts) 

20200127_224059.jpg

That is definitely a great angle. Oh to be the seat belt strap right now lolyummy jason segel GIF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi everyone, I've missed you all! Sorry I've been gone but we had a near death in my immediate family and it's been a rough month. Haven't really felt sexy enough to post anything, and haven't had time to film anything as I've been busy being a caregiver now that they're finally out of hospital. 

Thank you for sticking by me and for your patience xo 

When I do have time and feel better, what would you like to see me eat in my next video? Pizza, burger, cake, doughnuts, cookies, sushi? I need inspiration! 

Much love xo 

i am sorry about whatever happened and i am glad it was a near death and not anything else. i do hope for a full recovery. 

as for the video i do think that is really up to you my friend. whatever you like we love. nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful lady such as yourself enjoying some pizza, and one too many beers.... cheers from mexico

Guest PoachedParsley

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family had such a scare, and I'm hoping for a swift recovery for them. Take as long as you need, we'll be here.  As for inspiration, you can roll with whatever, but maybe just unwinding with a box of doughnuts on the couch would be nice. 

3 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hi everyone, I've missed you all! Sorry I've been gone but we had a near death in my immediate family and it's been a rough month. Haven't really felt sexy enough to post anything, and haven't had time to film anything as I've been busy being a caregiver now that they're finally out of hospital. 

Thank you for sticking by me and for your patience xo 

When I do have time and feel better, what would you like to see me eat in my next video? Pizza, burger, cake, doughnuts, cookies, sushi? I need inspiration! 

Much love xo 

I am glad that everything is okay with you. I can definitely understand as my family had been through a similar situation a couple months ago, unfortunately she didn't make it. Take all the time you need though, we'll be here!