Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model

After my weigh in video last week I've upped my snacking game and we've been doing Christmas baking so there are treats all over the house and its been a dream to snack constantly! 🥰😘 

The first pic is a strawberry milkshake from a local dairy that was phenomenal and the second is a Costco poutine! Yummmmm!

20191210_142206.jpg

20191210_172941.jpg

8 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

After my weigh in video last week I've upped my snacking game and we've been doing Christmas baking so there are treats all over the house and its been a dream to snack constantly! 🥰😘 

The first pic is a strawberry milkshake from a local dairy that was phenomenal and the second is a Costco poutine! Yummmmm!

20191210_142206.jpg

20191210_172941.jpg

I see you added strawberry milkshakes to list of naughty foods .😉

P.S It's hard for me look away from beautiful blue eye's of yours.❤️

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Petey said:

They almost look loose. Is the button under pressure?

Hugely u der pressure they almost dont fit and I bought them just a few montha ago, since actively gaining again it all seems to be going to my belly, hips, thighs and booty! I'm out growing pants like crazy! 

37 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hugely u der pressure they almost dont fit and I bought them just a few montha ago, since actively gaining again it all seems to be going to my belly, hips, thighs and booty! I'm out growing pants like crazy! 

Oh nice and it shows too. Looks like you may become more of a pear shape. Definitely like to see more!