Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Well the play is finally over! Here's a few of my costumes for you to enjoy 😘  It looks like  Bikini and Chocolate Cake got the most votes so stay tuned Monday for the long awaited video! Thanks so much for waiting xo 

Much love xo 

20191026_192959.jpg

20191025_204057.jpg

20191021_201822.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bbwamore said:

Fun pictures.  You must have stolen the show!

Did your size have any bearing on your part in the play, positive or negative?

That's a really good question! My size wasn't an issue which was nice for a change! The biggest issue was finding costumes that would fit! And we watched a video of a performance and I am huge in comparison to the other actors! Theres a scene where we all turn around and my booty is twice as wide as all the other girls! 😘

2 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

That's a really good question! My size wasn't an issue which was nice for a change! The biggest issue was finding costumes that would fit! And we watched a video of a performance and I am huge in comparison to the other actors! Theres a scene where we all turn around and my booty is twice as wide as all the other girls! 😘

After reading this I wish I could have seen your performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi everyone! 

Sorry I've been so quiet and inactive the last little while. I've been going through some things and life has thrown me a few curveballs which have made eating and filming near impossible. I'm going to do my best to make a video every few weeks and amp up my content but until then, I thought I'd get in on the Black Friday Sale that Curvage is running! You can use the code BFSAVE10 once to save 10% plus I've lowered the price of one of my favourite videos from 6.99 to 3.99 to make it affordable for everyone!

It's only going to be on sale till midnight Friday so treat yourself 😘

Much love xo

Life is a CYCLE of ups and downs.  During peaks of prosperity and happiness put 25% aside for the downswing of the roller coaster.  The world of Business has worked like that for me for many years - and I sleep well at night despite the onslaught of challenges to learn and grow from.  Glad you're OK, back, and EATING GOOD !!! 💕😀👍

4 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Hi everyone! 

Sorry I've been so quiet and inactive the last little while. I've been going through some things and life has thrown me a few curveballs which have made eating and filming near impossible. I'm going to do my best to make a video every few weeks and amp up my content but until then, I thought I'd get in on the Black Friday Sale that Curvage is running! You can use the code BFSAVE10 once to save 10% plus I've lowered the price of one of my favourite videos from 6.99 to 3.99 to make it affordable for everyone!

It's only going to be on sale till midnight Friday so treat yourself 😘

Much love xo

Hey just take your time. We all understand that life happens and can be overwhelming at times. Just don't push yourself too hard.

• Curvage Model

I prefer to eat like a Hobbit, second breakfast, 11sies, noonies, lunch, supper and dinner 😋

Homemade pancakes with a full pear, real maple syrup, Turkey breakfast sausage and an orange crush to wash it down because why not lol

Also, I filmed my first ever weigh in video last night so stay tuned as I'll post it today! 

Much love xo

20191209_122014.jpg