Hi I'm new [emoji847]

12 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Well I thought seeing as the ice cream gif was sich a hit, I'd to an ice cream video! This one is extra exciting because I'm sitting in a public parking lot lifting up my dress and REALLY enjoying my ice cream 😘 Hope you enjoy xo

I thought it was fantastic.  10/10, would recommend.

34 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Here is a sweatier and less put together picture than I usually post lol This is how I'm working around my new place today because it is freeking HOT!  Hope you like it xo

20190719_171824.jpg

No you are freaking hot, its just the planet trying to catch up 😁! Seriously you are glorious sweaty or not!

(Play YouTube Billy Squier' song "the Stroke") - In a special private moment I secretly enjoy viewing your beauty on my smartphone.  Adoring the way you look right into the camera lens.  I enlarge your snow white sweet face until it really fills the screen.  My favorite was that of you licking the lucky ice cream cone.  Yes,  I confess to stare long and deep into those sexy gray eyes in this secluded getaway you are 100% hot WOMAN.  And I imagine you're watching just what I'm doing with my busy hand.  It happens almost immediately --- that music's got me stroking so vigorously that I pop my cork.  SPLOOSH! SPLOOSH!  SPLOOSH! * can I say that?  *  Now I can rest well tonight.  THANK YOU.

17 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

So sorry I am so behind sharing this link! It's been a crazy few days with my new digs!

Here's this weeks video of me loving up myself after my day at the beach! 😘 Hope you enjoy xo

When you look as gorgeous as you do in that bathing suit then you can tease me all you want.