Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest Influx

Omg the Easter sweater is just perfect :D

Cute sweater, cute donut, super cute lady... I think you won the Easter weekend!

Guest Influx

That works. You were doing it as a start the week off right thing - and the week starts tomorrow after the long weekend ;)

And I'm really excited to hear your voice!! Glad you felt ok pushing that little bit farther :)

• Curvage Model

TADA!!! Here it is! So sorry for the delay! Turns out the file didn't upload properly so I had to reformat it and we are good to go! 

I'm really nervous about this one because I talk and am my silly self so I hope you like it! xo😊

Guest Influx

What an awesome vid!!

I sent you a message re: the question you asked. Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen this yet :)

When I see on @Cheeseburgerlover I can’t think about Elsa from Frozen or about Jaina from Warcraft with new model in BfA. And in this new video I found several shots that can be very good proof of her absolutely stunning beauty. 

Our little Elsa has grown and stayed bigger and sexier than she even been 

And if you don’t buy this video will do it sooner and you can find many stunning and wonderful shots from our Big Beautiful Goddess 

471C1BD9-21FC-4BDA-90D4-B8279326DC54.png

08FB0208-7E27-4EB7-8684-129C30DF1F22.png

29E132AA-4AE0-4699-A0DD-FB1CD5006F8B.png

C908FD68-9F53-408B-9021-DE36BA2A7E1C.png

DFDD12F4-1F81-4465-A2A2-5D6582AE82EA.png

4241077C-6DB6-4623-B5DF-FB08EC4046AA.png

9A94AD32-6257-495D-9020-E7782A22642A.png

0AD550D0-1B49-4173-87A5-4C8B5E371F00.png

FD3FB13A-AD08-4F4A-AD61-4BAA79F3F9BD.png

BB4804AD-4C90-44F8-88E2-40C4678FBDB1.png

0B24F588-72A2-4E38-81C2-43D1AACACAE5.png

Guest Influx
4 hours ago, Wagnerdsic said:

When I see on @Cheeseburgerlover I can’t think about Elsa from Frozen or about Jaina from Warcraft with new model in BfA. And in this new video I found several shots that can be very good proof of her absolutely stunning beauty. 

Our little Elsa has grown and stayed bigger and sexier than she even been 

And if you don’t buy this video will do it sooner and you can find many stunning and wonderful shots from our Big Beautiful Goddess 

Seeing as this is a paid video, it's probably not a great idea to post twelve separate screenshots in the very thread where the content creator is trying to sell it.

But hey, what do I know... <_<

3 hours ago, Influx said:

Seeing as this is a paid video, it's probably not a great idea to post twelve separate screenshots in the very thread where the content creator is trying to sell it.

But hey, what do I know... <_<

I think, that shots from paying menu in this video not so good if you want to buy it. First time I didn’t want buy it, because I fear that this video can be common as many other with this theme. But now I’m not regretting about my decision. And I think that people should see more shots from new video of our great Goddess that can help everyone understand all advantages of this video. But I can make mistakes and if you don’t agree will write here

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Wagnerdsic said:

I think, that shots from paying menu in this video not so good if you want to buy it. First time I didn’t want buy it, because I fear that this video can be common as many other with this theme. But now I’m not regretting about my decision. And I think that people should see more shots from new video of our great Goddess that can help everyone understand all advantages of this video. But I can make mistakes and if you don’t agree will write here

I really appreciate the feedback and will try to post a few more screenshots with the next video. I do see @Influx's point though, we don't want to give too much away. It's a delicate balance of enticing and being mysterious. Maybe you could leave a review on the video instead to let people know what you enjoyed about it? I love the reviews, they're so helpful for others and I appreciate when people message me personally with what they loved and would like to see more of. That's the whole reason I did this video, I never would have thought about trying clothes on or been comfortable talking if it wasnt for so many requests! I do try and listen and appreciate all of you 😚 xo

3 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I really appreciate the feedback and will try to post a few more screenshots with the next video. I do see @Influx's point though, we don't want to give too much away. It's a delicate balance of enticing and being mysterious. Maybe you could leave a review on the video instead to let people know what you enjoyed about it? I love the reviews, they're so helpful for others and I appreciate when people message me personally with what they loved and would like to see more of. That's the whole reason I did this video, I never would have thought about trying clothes on or been comfortable talking if it wasnt for so many requests! I do try and listen and appreciate all of you 😚 xo

I write reviews for all your videos, that I bought. And I glad to write them. But I think, that reviews should be evaluated by other person and have rating. This can be good for all people, who use this website 

To be honest, I think the screenshots he posted were really great in terms of advertising.  A few members commented that they didn't realise how big you'd gotten when seeing those, which is likely to mean they'll buy stuff.  Maybe the solution is to have better screenshots in the preview of the video?  Or release a gif or 5 second clip of the vid?  Lots of models do that.

23 minutes ago, ontego said:

To be honest, I think the screenshots he posted were really great in terms of advertising.  A few members commented that they didn't realise how big you'd gotten when seeing those, which is likely to mean they'll buy stuff.  Maybe the solution is to have better screenshots in the preview of the video?  Or release a gif or 5 second clip of the vid?  Lots of models do that.

You're absolutely right. I think so. Our beautiful @Cheeseburgerlover should use gift in her new clip's preview or better shots. Or anyone should help her with it.