Hi I'm new [emoji847]

54 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Spent the weekend inside comfy cozy and eating! Hope this makes your Monday better! 😘imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6dimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

It definitely made my day better 🙂. I’m glad you had a good weekend. There really isn’t anything better than a cozy weekend in pajamas on the couch with your favorite food.

Guest Micah bell
On 2/17/2019 at 4:57 AM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

What better for a first video than a Canadian girl eating poutine! (Fries with cheese curds and gravy for those who don't know) A little nervous about posting this so I hope you like it! 🤗 xo

20190216_225529.gif  4,014   28.64 MB

Will you start posting vids anytime soon? Because I can’t get enough of that gorgeous belly😍😍

Guest Influx

Can't blame you with how brutal the polar vortex has been. It's like this winter was designed to keep Canadian women inside and getting chubby 😂

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Micah bell said:

Will you start posting vids anytime soon? Because I can’t get enough of that gorgeous belly😍😍

I'm not sure how to because it doesn't let me post any video formats on here. But I'm going to sign up to be a curvage model so they'll let me post videos there I'm pretty sure... also, thank you for being so sweet 😊

53 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

So tonight I had the most amazing Italian dinner (outside of Italy) and absolutely gorged myself on 3 courses of multiple dishes in a family style setting, and guess who finished what my friends couldn't 😘 Here are some shots of my stuffed belly and the food! Hope you're all having a good week xo

How did your friends react?  That food looks really good...almost as good as you, lol!  Glad you had a great meal and hope the rest of your week can match this dinner!