Hi I'm new [emoji847]

You are very welcome. You’ll have many more comments like that in no time. 

A couple of questions, in case you would care to share, everyone here will want to know.

1. Has it really been an intentional game, or are you just eating what you want, enjoying your food, and seeing where it will take you?

2. How tall are you and do you wish to share any information about your weight history and where you are now? No problem if you are not ready to share that kind of info yet.

• Curvage Model
You are very welcome. You’ll have many more comments like that in no time. 
A couple of questions, in case you would care to share, everyone here will want to know.
1. Has it really been an intentional game, or are you just eating what you want, enjoying your food, and seeing where it will take you?
2. How tall are you and do you wish to share any information about your weight history and where you are now? No problem if you are not ready to share that kind of info yet.
Thanks for asking so kindly!

1. It's been an intentional gain for about 6 months because I was chatting with someone online who encouraged me to and that opened up a whole new world for me. The enjoyment to me comes from releasing all the guilt I used to associate with food and eating, now I just enjoy myself and eat whatever I want, which is mostly cheeseburgers and cookies lol I've also been enjoying watching my body get juicier!

2. I'm almost 5'11 and was 180 in my before shot and am 270 now!

Calloo Callay, this seems to be a happy day!

Glad you joined, you are quite a lovely woman! And you look spectacular, before or after your gain!

But I am truly loving the "after"!

Thanks for your post and post as much as you want!

Before and afters of a beautiful woman gaining are so freaking sexy!

And You Sexy! Almost 6 feet tall and 270! Woooohooo, that's a whole lotta gorgeous woman!

• Curvage Model
Calloo Callay, this seems to be a happy day!
Glad you joined, you are quite a lovely woman! And you look spectacular, before or after your gain!
But I am truly loving the "after"!
Thanks for your post and post as much as you want!
Before and afters of a beautiful woman gaining are so freaking sexy!
And You Sexy! Almost 6 feet tall and 270! Woooohooo, that's a whole lotta gorgeous woman!

Thank you xo Yes a whole lotta woman is definitely how I describe myself lol

• Curvage Model
I think I mentioned that everyone would make you feel very welcome. One more question if you don’t mind, was the “before” picture really more of an “after,” that is after a period of starving yourself to be thin enough to please the ex or the family or just the rest of the world?
The "before" pic wasn't as a direct result of trying to loose, I was close to that weight for a long time. Though you could say I've been trying to loose weight my whole live till the last year!