2019 Predictions Thread

OscarWinner

I'm predicting that:

- Selena Gomez gonna tuck in her middle into her pants and swimsuits this upcoming Summer ;

- Brie Larson gotta be fired soon by the Walt Disney Company because everyone in Marvel Studios hates her ;

- Batfleck and Jesus gonna come back alongside King T'challa and Emperor Chaka Zulu ;

- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez might have to campaign from resto ranch to resto ranch and sacrify her waistline if she want to get relevant for the average 35-yo-and-older American. A fat, tall, brown-skinned, racially ambiguous independant woman with a variety of remarkable wits is far less intimidating than a trim, tall, brown-skinned, racially ambiguous independant woman with a variety of remarkable wits ;

- Nas X's next album "Old Town Railroad In Wakanda" featuring Christina Aguilera newly nicknamed XXLTina after she gained 234 pounds will overrule the Billboard Hot 100 for an entire year in 2020 ;

- Miley Cyrus became Miles Cyrus ;

- Trump gonna fire Ivanka from the next campaign because her recently fried chicken-filled derriere jiggle too much ;

- the Kardashians/Jenners clan ruling the Columbizing Columbia Trading Empire have launched a military occupation of the African continent. 4000-miles Titan-bottomed Empress Kim Kardashian the First, derogatively nicknamed 'Jabbashian-Not-Hawt' by peoples of color, needs more human grease extracted from the outcomes of woman trackiffing in order to impose her cumbersome meta-caboose over the known universe and finally find the Spice in the Planet Dune to drift the entire cosmos into her oceanic-like control over all biosystem ;

- Brigadier General of the Resistance Jordan Peele said: "I told ya, broo!!" ;

- Tolkien's descendants and the Theosophists, reacting to the exploits of the Kardashianites, asserts that Tolkien has right: "Lord of The Rings is History... but this time, the Age of the Men is threatened by a Lady of Them Cheeks"

- A report alludes that the president of the Greater Goryeon Federation Kim-Jung Un, nicknamed "Thick Tiger" by its people or "Galactus The Immobile One" by Kardashianites after had been ever trapped into its cosmic Mother-Box-alloyed wheelchair because of his immense weight, had supposedly found one of the Infinity Gems. "

"나는 우주 균형을 위해서 거대한 엉덩이 뺨을 날려 버릴거야!
나는 우주 균형을 위해서 섬 크기의 엉덩이 뺨을 날려 버릴거야!/naneun uju gyunhyeong-eul wihaeseo seom keugiui eongdeong-i ppyam-eul nallyeo beolilgeoya! (I'm gonna snap them isle-sized butt cheeks, for the sake of the cosmic balance!!!)"

- Filled with grudge by the clash between them at Coachella 2019, a revenge-driven Baroness of the merger organization Casa Nostra Wu-Tang Klan kidnapps the Resistance General of the Caribbean faction Nicki "Redbone War Hippo" Minaj then lipo-robbed her to death. "Hm, it feel sooo good to be loved like this. Never felt my thighs rub like this!" she moans, clapping up-and-down her newfound posterior in a crowd of journalists and paparazzis. She launched a new album: Ghetto Booty, Finally ;

- Ben Affleck leave the DCEU again, after that the new C.E.O. of WB Joss Whedon kidnapped then forced Gal Gadot to be "Kardablessed" and being forced to lying down over Ezra Miller again in Justice League: Doomsday Clock. "I'm suffocating. I'M SUFFOCATING!!" muttered the actor impersonating The Flash before to hear a loud *pop* . "I can't see anything" , uttered the Israeli actress from the top of her floorbound, studio-sized bottom half. "That boy played a Chubby Chaser, once" , scoffed Whedon;

- Ben Affleck is now nicknamed "The Once & Future Dark Knight" . Rumors about red slies are popping in various regions of the globe. 300-pounds Plus Size Vegan model/chef Emira Kowalska of the Instagram mini-series "Emirafoods" prevent a horde of Wall Street zombies to eat alive the first naturally born feline-canine chimera. Emira get stuck into the side doorframe of a random Uber taxi at Los Yazatas (again) ;

- At last, Madeleine Petch, recently freed from a desintox care center (promulgated by the Widow Queen Meghan Ist to halt global obesity epidemics after than a mysterious virus called "Victorius" plagued every single thoroughly inbred family across the globe save her and her son, the Duke of Wales Prince Dione Clarke Spencer Windsor) after developping a dangerous addiction to cherry milkshakes and cherry cake on the set of "Riverdale" , will become the second actress to endorse the role of Kate in a "This is Us" spin-off starting this fall 2025, following a dramatic series of events that caused Hollywood's most beloved actress Chrissy Metz to turn into a thinspo-indoctrined domestic terrorist. 

Every Cherry-o-maniac Riverdale fangirl are losing their minds! 600-lbs world-class supermodel icon, spiritual leader of the Too-Big-Middle political spectrum, co-shareholder of the #TooMuchMe movement and vice president of the Engordian Neo-Emirates based at Nouvelle-Constantinople [ex-New York] , Sheikilah-Fury Teresa Bin Al-Liday (anciently known as Tess Holliday) sue NBC channel and the young Netflix celebrity for cultural appropriation over the Redhead Engordian Clan. "This is a red fat genocide... that vile Kardashianite look exactly like me!!!" 

scheme plotting GIF by Madelaine Petsch

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2019 at 8:41 AM, thadrou90 said:

I think you're probably right. This is a vid of her from college in 2011, and while she's clearly not fat she's not as skinny as she is these days. There's potential.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.41.04 AM.png

On 5/1/2019 at 1:40 PM, Bigdude2333 said:

a lot of the major predictions such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Brie Larson, and Sigrid have either had no change or have begun to lose weight.

Still no movement for AOC, but I maintain there's potential. Look at the curve of those arms!

19-24-hours-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-dc.jpg

Guest The Bitch
On 5/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, John Smith said:

I'm predicting that:

- Selena Gomez gonna tuck in her middle into her pants and swimsuits this upcoming Summer ;

- Brie Larson gotta be fired soon by the Walt Disney Company because everyone in Marvel Studios hates her ;

- Batfleck and Jesus gonna come back alongside King T'challa and Emperor Chaka Zulu ;

- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez might have to campaign from resto ranch to resto ranch and sacrify her waistline if she want to get relevant for the average 35-yo-and-older American. A fat, tall, brown-skinned, racially ambiguous independant woman with a variety of remarkable wits is far less intimidating than a trim, tall, brown-skinned, racially ambiguous independant woman with a variety of remarkable wits ;

- Nas X's next album "Old Town Railroad In Wakanda" featuring Christina Aguilera newly nicknamed XXLTina after she gained 234 pounds will overrule the Billboard Hot 100 for an entire year in 2020 ;

- Miley Cyrus became Miles Cyrus ;

- Trump gonna fire Ivanka from the next campaign because her recently fried chicken-filled derriere jiggle too much ;

- the Kardashians/Jenners clan ruling the Columbizing Columbia Trading Empire have launched a military occupation of the African continent. 4000-miles Titan-bottomed Empress Kim Kardashian the First, derogatively nicknamed 'Jabbashian-Not-Hawt' by peoples of color, needs more human grease extracted from the outcomes of woman trackiffing in order to impose her cumbersome meta-caboose over the known universe and finally find the Spice in the Planet Dune to drift the entire cosmos into her oceanic-like control over all biosystem ;

- Brigadier General of the Resistance Jordan Peele said: "I told ya, broo!!" ;

- Tolkien's descendants and the Theosophists, reacting to the exploits of the Kardashianites, asserts that Tolkien has right: "Lord of The Rings is History... but this time, the Age of the Men is threatened by a Lady of Them Cheeks"

- A report alludes that the president of the Greater Goryeon Federation Kim-Jung Un, nicknamed "Thick Tiger" by its people or "Galactus The Immobile One" by Kardashianites after had been ever trapped into its cosmic Mother-Box-alloyed wheelchair because of his immense weight, had supposedly found one of the Infinity Gems. "

"나는 우주 균형을 위해서 거대한 엉덩이 뺨을 날려 버릴거야!

나는 우주 균형을 위해서 섬 크기의 엉덩이 뺨을 날려 버릴거야!/naneun uju gyunhyeong-eul wihaeseo seom keugiui eongdeong-i ppyam-eul nallyeo beolilgeoya! (I'm gonna snap them isle-sized butt cheeks, for the sake of the cosmic balance!!!)"

- Filled with grudge by the clash between them at Coachella 2019, a revenge-driven Baroness of the merger organization Casa Nostra Wu-Tang Klan kidnapps the Resistance General of the Caribbean faction Nicki "Redbone War Hippo" Minaj then lipo-robbed her to death. "Hm, it feel sooo good to be loved like this. Never felt my thighs rub like this!" she moans, clapping up-and-down her newfound posterior in a crowd of journalists and paparazzis. She launched a new album: Ghetto Booty, Finally ;

- Ben Affleck leave the DCEU again, after that the new C.E.O. of WB Joss Whedon kidnapped then forced Gal Gadot to be "Kardablessed" and being forced to lying down over Ezra Miller again in Justice League: Doomsday Clock. "I'm suffocating. I'M SUFFOCATING!!" muttered the actor impersonating The Flash before to hear a loud *pop* . "I can't see anything" , uttered the Israeli actress from the top of her floorbound, studio-sized bottom half. "That boy played a Chubby Chaser, once" , scoffed Whedon;

- Ben Affleck is now nicknamed "The Once & Future Dark Knight" . Rumors about red slies are popping in various regions of the globe. 300-pounds Plus Size Vegan model/chef Emira Kowalska of the Instagram mini-series "Emirafoods" prevent a horde of Wall Street zombies to eat alive the first naturally born feline-canine chimera. Emira get stuck into the side doorframe of a random Uber taxi at Los Yazatas (again) ;

- At last, Madeleine Petch, recently freed from a desintox care center (promulgated by the Widow Queen Meghan Ist to halt global obesity epidemics after than a mysterious virus called "Victorius" plagued every single thoroughly inbred family across the globe save her and her son, the Duke of Wales Prince Dione Clarke Spencer Windsor) after developping a dangerous addiction to cherry milkshakes and cherry cake on the set of "Riverdale" , will become the second actress to endorse the role of Kate in a "This is Us" spin-off starting this fall 2025, following a dramatic series of events that caused Hollywood's most beloved actress Chrissy Metz to turn into a thinspo-indoctrined domestic terrorist. 

Every Cherry-o-maniac Riverdale fangirl are losing their minds! 600-lbs world-class supermodel icon, spiritual leader of the Too-Big-Middle political spectrum, co-shareholder of the #TooMuchMe movement and vice president of the Engordian Neo-Emirates based at Nouvelle-Constantinople [ex-New York] , Sheikilah-Fury Teresa Bin Al-Liday (anciently known as Tess Holliday) sue NBC channel and the young Netflix celebrity for cultural appropriation over the Redhead Engordian Clan. "This is a red fat genocide... that vile Kardashianite look exactly like me!!!" 

What?

Non gibberish meme Lord answer, but Keira Knightley is knocked up again, chunkier than hey first pregnancy and she'd never regained hey old skinny mini physique after the first one. We'll likely see a former super thin A Lister with a mom bod by years end.

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Non gibberish meme Lord answer, but Keira Knightley is knocked up again, chunkier than hey first pregnancy and she'd never regained hey old skinny mini physique after the first one. We'll likely see a former super thin A Lister with a mom bod by years end.

Is that even a prediction when you speak about something that is already going on?

Guest Bigdude2333

I would like to add a name that was somewhat nonexistent at the beginning of the year but her ris eto fame may also affect her weight and the is Naomi Scott from Aladdin and the upcoming Charlie’s Angels reboot/remake

8 hours ago, scotishjoker1 said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 3:27 PM, John Smith said:

I'm predicting that:

[...]

On 5/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, John Smith said:

Lol.

To be honest, I'm dead serious about Selena Gomez, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Miley Cyrus, at least. Half-serious for Tess, Gal, Ariana Grande and the Abominable Clan, though. 😅 Next Summer?? Keep an eye on Selena.

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

EVERYTHING I'D TELL HAS COME TO BE TRUUUU-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

To the loathful heathens:

tenor.gif

• 5 months later...

Before I chime in on the 2020 predictions thread *ADMINS: How do you link threads within posts?* I just want to review my own predictions

On 2/8/2019 at 2:34 AM, OscarWinner said:

Dakota Kai (FKA Evie, Cheree Crowley), 30 lbs. She's a currently injured wrestler, and no, I do not take joy in that injury. However, the reality is the likelihood of a changing physique in recuperation. Yeah sure, NXT has a way of getting certain stars into killer shape, but with WWE kickstarting the women's tag division, I can see them rushing her up to the main roster to partner with someone. Plus she's 30, Samoan and married(?). 

WRONG. She's not even married either. Damn performance center.

Daisy Ridley, 20 lbs within this year, and more later. I think when Star Wars wraps, it's just an inevitability. I think she'll wear it very well to the point where she'll still get a good amount of work.

WRONG.  Maybe because she still had to hype Star Wars on red carpets the world over.  But she would still wear it well.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 35 lbs. I think the pressure of governance will get to her; lots of stress, long hours, etc. Add in the inactive responsibilities, the perks and her millennial worldview. I can see her being cool with it. Plus, her soft lower legs are likely a clue of what's to come.

WRONG. Last time I rely on her for anything. A lesson for her constituents. Titties lookin' good tho.

Guest OlayTheDay
On 2/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, OlayTheDay said:

1. Gotta agree with @Brenda here...I do think Katy Perry will gain this year. Now with the engagement and a rumor of plans for children soon, I think 15 is a good guess, assuming she does get pregnant this year. Honestly would have said 20, but I'm not sure Katy has the discipline in her diet to bulk up that much (unless she takes her love of pizza to another level in 2019), regardless of whether that pregnancy I'm hoping for does happen. So...we're counting on you, Orlando???

2. Going out on a limb here with no knowledge, but I'll say Eva Longoria. I'll say 10 pounds. Just call this my bold prediction of the year.

3. Also making another blindfold guess and saying that Amy Schumer keeps the baby weight and adds 10 pounds. Wish me luck with all of these predictions! 

Looking back at my 3 predictions, at least one of them came true.

1. I feel like this was pretty damn close to happening, but alas this prediction will have to move into 2020. My eye test says Katy is hovering around the same weight as the beginning of 2019, if not just +/- 5 pounds lighter/heavier. That's fine, though. However, I still believe that getting pregnant could happen any minute now. That's where the fun really begins. She's in no rush to do a major tour or put out and promote a new album, so a pregnancy gain is definitely around the corner, most likely sometime soon after her wedding day.

2. I think I was right on this one? Doesn't Eva have chunkier thighs/legs than from before her pregnancy?

3. This one was a sure fire success. Seeing some of her postpartum pics on her IG would lead me to believe she's still carrying that baby weight. Not to mention, she's pregnant again. I'll give myself a pat on the back for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to flag some (not all) of the other successful predictions. We have to take these wins when we get them! I've just listed the first person I saw who made the prediction.

Selena Gomez (@KerryNation and others) - Yes! Rounder than usual, and we'll see if she keeps going.

Nicki Minaj (@KerryNation and others) - hell yes. Here's to her getting even bigger.

Rihanna (timtom52 and others) - fluctuates, but still shows potential!

Oprah (@SapphicCurves and others) - yes, I think so!

Taylor Swift (@Xver23) - a bit, yes!

Demi Lovato (@jtkirk1701) - fuck yeah

Raiza Costa (@Neepeep) - sure looks like it, though that's almost a given

Did I miss any other big ones?