2019 Predictions Thread

OscarWinner

The "Most Shocking Gain in 2018" Thread gave me an idea. (Thanks @Xver23 !) Instead of looking back, in this thread we look ahead to 2019 - I know it's February already but we can still predict. Perhaps we can bring this up at the end of the year to see how our predictions go.

So with that said, gimme 3 famous female names that you THINK WILL GAIN in 2019 (NOT who you WANT TO GAIN - that's another thread), how much they will gain and why. Sorry, no muscle-based gains either - that's another thread on some other forum, somewhere.. maybe. Also, try picking someone not already huge. Saying Tess Munster will gain ten pounds is just a waste of a prediction. At this point it's a damn near guarantee, and ten pounds on her is like a drop in a bucket. C'mon, dudes and gals... and zyrs.

*Bonus question: has anyone here ever predicted a gain? As in, have you honestly seen a non-gainer (famous or not) and said to yourself "I can totally see her packing on a few" and she actually went on to do just that? This may have to be it's own thread elsewhere on these forums, but let's feel this out a bit here. Either that or I'm a tad lazy.*

Anyway, my turn to predict.

Dakota Kai (FKA Evie, Cheree Crowley), 30 lbs. She's a currently injured wrestler, and no, I do not take joy in that injury. However, the reality is the likelihood of a changing physique in recuperation. Yeah sure, NXT has a way of getting certain stars into killer shape, but with WWE kickstarting the women's tag division, I can see them rushing her up to the main roster to partner with someone. Plus she's 30, Samoan and married(?). 

Daisy Ridley, 20 lbs within this year, and more later. I think when Star Wars wraps, it's just an inevitability. I think she'll wear it very well to the point where she'll still get a good amount of work.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 35 lbs. I think the pressure of governance will get to her; lots of stress, long hours, etc. Add in the inactive responsibilities, the perks and her millennial worldview. I can see her being cool with it. Plus, her soft lower legs are likely a clue of what's to come.

My guesses: 

• Brie Larson: +30 pounds. I think she was paying attention to the rave reviews that Charlize Theron got for gaining weight for her role in Tully, and I think the current Capt. Marvel will want a piece of that action. I can see her strapping on the feed bag to pick up a very juicy role in the future. 
  • Selena Gomez: +15 pounds. I think that she is going to hit that stage of her life where the partying and the late nights catch up with her metabolism, and we'll see her get a bit heavier. Not a huge gain, but it will be noticeable. 
  • Nicki Minaj: +40 pounds. I think in 2019 the rest of Queen Nicki's figure is going to inflate to match her gigantic ass, and I think it might have something to do with her slowing down in the gym, getting a bit older, partying more, or all of the above. I look for her to hit Janet Jackson levels of chunk before she sees a photo spread of her ginormous self in the Enquirer, freaks the fuck out, and goes under the lipo knife to fix it all. 

It's a mix because my predictions have some girls I really think they gonna gain some weight but also I really want to see them getting bigger 😛

°Camila Cabello: I think she gonna put on 10-15 lbs. We've been seeing her gain in 2018 and I think she gonna keep on with this. 

°Rihanna: lately she has been gaining so much weight and is looking so thick. She is getting old and I think she gonna gain 20 lbs. Also I think this year she is spending time on the Barbados Carnival, so I hope we can see her with those revealing costumes 😁

°Lady Gaga: here I have problems to decide because I have so many options, like Nicki Minaj, Selena Gómez, Taylor Swift, but I chose Gaga because she will be 33 in March and maybe it could be the year where she definitely gains 20-25 lbs and gets a super thick and beautiful body. 

Sorry for any mistake I could have made writing this, I'm not English-speaking and I try to do my best 🤪

As i said in the 2018 gains thread, i don't follow these celeb gains that much but here are some "safe bets":

Katy Perry - She will be 35 and i can see her gaining a bit, not much really.

Ariana Grande - I mean, she's almost skeletal now, she'll probably feel forced to gain enough to not worry people lol

Daisy Ridley is also probably a good prediction, i think she's the kind of girl that has a great appetite. :P

There you have it, i saved all my wishful thinking for the other thread you mentioned, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS IT

Guest The Bitch
7 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

The "Most Shocking Gain in 2018" Thread gave me an idea. (Thanks @Xver23 !) Instead of looking back, in this thread we look ahead to 2019 - I know it's February already but we can still predict. Perhaps we can bring this up at the end of the year to see how our predictions go.

So with that said, gimme 3 famous female names that you THINK WILL GAIN in 2019 (NOT who you WANT TO GAIN - that's another thread), how much they will gain and why. Sorry, no muscle-based gains either - that's another thread on some other forum, somewhere.. maybe. Also, try picking someone not already huge. Saying Tess Munster will gain ten pounds is just a waste of a prediction. At this point it's a damn near guarantee, and ten pounds on her is like a drop in a bucket. C'mon, dudes and gals... and zyrs.

*Bonus question: has anyone here ever predicted a gain? As in, have you honestly seen a non-gainer (famous or not) and said to yourself "I can totally see her packing on a few" and she actually went on to do just that? This may have to be it's own thread elsewhere on these forums, but let's feel this out a bit here. Either that or I'm a tad lazy.*

Anyway, my turn to predict.

Dakota Kai (FKA Evie, Cheree Crowley), 30 lbs. She's a currently injured wrestler, and no, I do not take joy in that injury. However, the reality is the likelihood of a changing physique in recuperation. Yeah sure, NXT has a way of getting certain stars into killer shape, but with WWE kickstarting the women's tag division, I can see them rushing her up to the main roster to partner with someone. Plus she's 30, Samoan and married(?). 

Daisy Ridley, 20 lbs within this year, and more later. I think when Star Wars wraps, it's just an inevitability. I think she'll wear it very well to the point where she'll still get a good amount of work.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 35 lbs. I think the pressure of governance will get to her; lots of stress, long hours, etc. Add in the inactive responsibilities, the perks and her millennial worldview. I can see her being cool with it. Plus, her soft lower legs are likely a clue of what's to come.

I can see Ocasio getting thick as stress and metabolism catch up with her. I'd love it, actually. Brie Larson though I can't see. She was like a plank as Captain Marvel, and putting on weight would mean messing with the character. Unless she puts on weight between movies, which she hasn't done so far.

Serena Williams = She’s not getting any younger, she’s had a kid and her game hasn’t suffered despite the additional weight she’s carrying on court, so I expect she might pack on another 10 pounds or so in 2019

Kris Williams = She’s been fighting the Battle of the Bulge for years and despite her constant commitments to losing weight she’s done anything but, establishing a new personal high of 205 pounds in 2018. She’s turning 38 in a matter of days too so her metabolism will only continue to slow, so I suspect she might also finish the year with a new personal high, maybe as much as 215 pounds.

Oprah = because she dropped weight in 2017-2018, and we KNOW she always gains it back with interest. :D 

Guest The Bitch
41 minutes ago, Ciaran Dooley said:

3 controversial picks. 1. Sigrid- this I can almost guarantee (20-25lbs) 2. Janelle Monae - Will fill out even more this year (15-20lbs) and 3. Miley Cyrus - married life will thicken that ass out a little (10lbs)

You can tell Sigrid has a plump farmer girl inside her.

Guest The Bitch
16 hours ago, Ciaran Dooley said:

You can already see it in her legs and arse in her most recent YouTube clips. There is lots of potential in her. 

Astrid S is another one with thick thighs.

Camila cabello, I think that this year will be a continuation of 2018 so I give to her between 5 and 10 lbs

Selena Gómez, I think that this year Selena will gain and lose constantly like last years but maybe she ends 2019 10 lbs heavier

Mía Khalifa, my biggest bet for this year, I believe that our comrade from Sweden will do a good job in Mia's weight, 20 lbs.

Taylor swift, Lauren Jauregui and Demi Lovato won't change their weight.

By the way we must also say who we think that could lose weight this year, unfortunately I think that Kate Upton.

14 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Glad I could help I’d like to see 

Kendall Jenner gain around 15-25 pounds 

Hailee Steinfeld around 15-30 pounds 

Ariana grande 10-20 pounds 

Chloe Mortez and Selena Gomez 15-20 pounds 

Taylor Swift and Camilla Cabello to keep gaining 

Haha I wish. But I’m going to say it’s not gonna happen to Grande or Kendall, as much as I wish it would.

My three bets are:

1. Camilla cabello - ten to fifteen pounds

(that could be wishful thinking tho)

2. Chloe Moretz - I agree with you on this, ten to twenty pounds

3. Mia khalifa - fifteen to thirty pounds

hopefully her boyfriend won’t disappoint with the food!

Guest Bigdude2333

Daisy Ridley (15 lbs) - we haven’t seen her in a while and she seems to be continually getting bigger, also ep. 9 is done filming so she’ll have some freedom with her life style.

Emilia Clare (10-20 lbs) - yes she’s been getting thinner lately but Game of Thrones is done and I think she will bulk up a bit now that she can, I’d say season 8 was very physically demanding and she lost weight that she will now put back on.

Bryce Dallas Howard (20-60 lbs) - Bryce has blown up in the last year and fast, almost back to her largest, I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon, especially since she’s shifting from acting to producing and directing.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, OscarWinner said:

Well, I hope this comes true. If I'm going to have to see and hear this insufferable young woman everywhere I go for the foreseeable future, then I guess she might as well have a chubby belly and a fat ass. 

Guest Bigdude2333
14 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Well, I hope this comes true. If I'm going to have to see and hear this insufferable young woman everywhere I go for the foreseeable future, then I guess she might as well have a chubby belly and a fat ass. 

I would agree. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a young thing attractive politician, they don’t tend to stay that way for long, given the stress and the lack of movement. She’ll blow up for sure this year!

On 2/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, OscarWinner said:

I think you're probably right. This is a vid of her from college in 2011, and while she's clearly not fat she's not as skinny as she is these days. There's potential.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.41.04 AM.png

Guest Bigdude2333
7 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Both are starting to gain

Elizabeth Olsen 20-25  pounds 

Iggy Azalea  10-15 pounds 

Dua Lipa 20 -30 pounds 

Elizabeth Olsen is a great pick, considering how quickly she’s been gaining!