What was is like when you first starting gaining?

jaypalfa

This is question mostly for girls. Some of you guys started gaining when you were skinny and I was wondering what it felt like when you first start putting on some pounds. What did you feel? What made you notice that let you know that you gaining? What areas of your body grew first? Just curious

• 2 years later...
Guest FupaLover

My girlfriend said everything just felt tighter and more uncomfortable due to the tight clothing. Her thighs started to expand first. Said there was a new jiggle to her step.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first noticed my weight gain during the first quarantine I was very shocked. I went from 100 pounds to 133 and it was very weird at the begging because it was the first time that I gained weight as a skinny athlete. By the time of course I loved that but back then I remembered that I was very annoyed because it was starting to show and my pants were getting tight. 

On 6/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, GothyEllieSsbbw said:

I lost down to 180, and ive gained back up in the upper 300s in under 2 years.

Going from the fit, active lifestyle to gaining was amazing to watch.

Though the weight loss didnt last long LOL

It is always fun to watch a woman's curves expand over time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I was 165 when I was 19, I had been losing weight just before. When I stopped my diet the pounds quickly crept up. I knew I’d gained bc pants were getting tight. Plus I ate whatever I wanted. And totally avoided the scale.  I remember going to work for a bookstore and putting books away and my belly poked out… and then again riding transit home. It turned me on a lot.. seeing my belly more visibly. I gained a lot in my belly to start, and my tits. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 2:38 PM, Grownebigger said:

I was fit all my life and now I’m starting to gain. I could see my muscles fading away and I caN feel my pants getting tight on my lower belly. Besides that I’m looking still skinny but can def feel that muscles turned to fat

So for muscles fading away, its obvious that one would notice the loss of strength, but did your muscles feel any different when used besides the weakness?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jax-47
On 8/18/2021 at 3:42 AM, Vanessa Rae said:

everything seemed to be smaller when in reality it was just me getting bigger.

and now "bigger" is kind of an understatement to describe you.