The Thin College

>_< 0_0

16 hours ago, Mixi said:

I would like more moments with muscle and chest growth.

Please tell me if this is the case!

It would be interesting to read how someone (preferably not athletic at all) got abs, and then not having time to be happy, loses it. That would be fun!

Isn’t it weird how all of the girls at this island college are lean and athletic at first? One more chapter of Sheba, and I can get back to this story... almost there...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from New York haha

I've been busy. Here's a short chapter just to show that I'm alive.

Chapter Fifty-Nine

It’s not easy living without a smartphone. I caught myself instinctually digging into my back pocket to fish for it and check sweet nothings, and I even had a short panic attack before remembering that I’d buried it. My pocket was completely empty now – save for the ebony statue’s belly ring. More than once I nearly pricked my finger as I hiked my way back to the lighthouse, and by the time I reached the front door, I was beginning to wonder if smartphone addiction was a real thing.

“Nah,” I muttered to myself as I opened the door. “You need to be physically dependant on something to be addicted to it…”

“Jane?”

Tomie was standing nearby, leaning casually against the wall with her arms resting behind herself.

“Oh, hey Tomie,” I shut the door quietly. “Where is everybody? I thought Kristen was gonna do some experiments or something.”

“No, she went to bed.”

“Oh, right. You were gonna sleep on it. I might as well go up there.”

She rested her hand lightly against my arm. “Why don’t you sit with me on the couch for a little bit.”

“You mean, in the living room?” I asked warily as she tugged me gently towards the place in question. “Uh, sure. What did you wanna talk about?”

“Nothing much, it’s just… okay, lemme be real with you. Kristen’s starting to freak me out.”

“Really?” as I slowly eased myself onto the comfortable sofa, I took comfort in the fact that the fireplace was still glowing faintly with embers. “Are you talking about the magic wine she found?”

“It’s not just – look, I don’t know what is up with that wine she was drinking, but magic or not, who the hell would feel so candid-casual about a drink that makes you gain weight? Like, literally pounds by the second?”

“I mean, she looked pretty good once she was done drinking,” I shrugged. “And she said the drink gave you curves you wished for, so that doesn’t sound so bad to me.”

“Okay, sure, but think about it Jane,” Tomie scooted her hips so that she was facing me on the couch, one leg tucked close with the other hanging off. “Weird shit’s been happening in this sorority lately. First there was Brenda losing her abs and becoming a chubbette overnight, and then your eyes turned demonic, and let’s not forget your ‘dog teeth’ –

“That was an accident…”

“But it was because you drank from that magic wine, right?”

“Yeah…” I lied as casually as possible.

“So there’s way more to this. Jane…” Tomie rested her hand on my shoulder. “Can you be honest with me?”

“Sure,” I squirmed slightly under her touch.

“Then I’ll be honest with you: I think Kristen already knew what the wine could do.”

“Okay. What makes you say that?”

“I just got a hunch. Kristen’s always been a loose cannon – especially when she’s buzzed – and… okay, I really shouldn’t be telling you this because you’re not initiated yet, but you’re basically a sister at this point, so fuck it… this college has a history, right? It’s not just a women’s college, it’s also neck-deep into the occult.”

“Seriously?”

“Like, every single sorority is basically a cult, and I don’t just mean secret hazing rituals, I mean we got ancient heirlooms and relics and other secret shit. Actually, it’s so secret, I doubt even the Dean knows all of it…”

“So you think this wine has something to do with that?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. All I know is that we have a secret hatch under the – never mind about that. What I’m saying is that people around Kristen are having things happen to them: you, Brenda, Ann…”

“Wait, who’s Ann again?”

“She lives next to Kristen. Says she can’t fit into her jeans since Feast ended.”

“That might be a coincidence.”

“Not if you consider what’s happening around the rest of campus. Have you seen the cheer squad? They all just ordered new uniforms.”

“Wait, really?” I stopped myself from breaking into a satisfied grin. “Did they get too fat or something?”

“It’s weirder than that. When they all got weighed, they were all exactly the same – down to the last ounce!”

“That’s… that’s wack,” I replied casually. I hadn’t expected Tomie to be so observant, and pretending to be shocked at what she’d noticed was hard. “So what do you think this means again?”

“I need to ask you something,” Tomie gave my shoulder a squeeze. “Have you noticed anything about Kristen? Anything out of the ordinary? What has she told you?”

“I guess she…” whenever I was in bed with Kristen, all she talked about was our bodies. But how was I supposed to just say that?

“What? You can tell me.”

“… where am I supposed to start?”

“Start at the beginning, when you first met. She wasn’t treating you well, I remember.”

“You do? I mean, it’s true. She changed once we got together, and… uh…”

Shit, this conversation was awkward! Tomie was smart, and I wasn’t sure what she knew at this point. It was making me stumble and squirm. There was no other option, then: I had to reveal a less valuable sample of gossip to justify my unease.

She leaned closer. “Just tell me. I can help you.”

“Okay,” I sniffed and regained my composure. “Kristen’s been using me. I know that she broke-up with Brenda earlier and wanted revenge, so I helped her get revenge.”

“Revenge? How?”

“She told me to leave a bottle of liquor in her room,” I blurted, the new story coming to me naturally. “So we could frame her for using confiscated alcohol from her Prefect position. One thing led to another and I spent the night with Brenda. We drank that whole bottle together… oh shit… that bottle…”

“That bottle was spiked with magic wine!” Tomie thumped the couch excitedly.

“But it was liquor, though.”

“Magic weight gain powder, whatever! Continue.”

“And Kristen let me sleep with her after that. And… I know she was still using me to become the new empress, but I needed a place to sleep…”

“Hold up. Slow down… what do you mean you needed a place to sleep?”

“I’m having trouble with my roommate.”

“Okay,” Kristen sighed. “It all makes sense. You don’t have to talk about that if you don’t want to. What’s important is that Kristen’s behind everything. I don’t think you should sleep with her anymore.”

I ground my teeth nervously. “But I still need a place to sleep.”

“Trust me, you don’t want to go up there anymore. Not unless you want dog ears or something.”

“Or extra chub,” I said wistfully. “So where am I supposed to go? I can’t go back to my roommate. She’s worse.”

“Well,” Tomie patted the couch. “Why don’t you sleep here until we figure something out?”

“Here?”

“I’m straight, so I’m not sharing my bed,” Tomie shrugged. “Sorry.”

“But I’m straight,” I insisted. “I like girls – uh, I mean guys…”

“See? I don’t swing that way. Go ahead and lie down. I’ll get you a blanket.”

I slept-in the next day. Without my phone, there was no way to set an alarm. Only the sound of socks thumping against the stairs and plates clanking in the kitchen gave me a hint that it was morning, but I’d stayed-up so late last night that I kept my eyes closed even as I could hear each Sister slamming their way out the front door.

When I finally got bored of trying to shut my eyes and sleep, I saw that the living room was empty once again – save for a brunette studying at a chessboard table next to the window.

“Good morning sleepyhead,” she smirked at me from over her laptop screen as she lifted her red t-shirt and tugged at black yoga-pants strapped over a modest tummy-bulge.

“Morning,” I lifted myself to a sitting position and rubbed my eyes. “Hey, could you tell me what time it is? I lost my phone.”

She tapped her own smartphone with the tip of a manicured, burgundy nail. “It’s 0902.”

“Okay, good,” I stretched and groaned. “I didn’t miss anything.”

“I hope not. Normally I’d nudge you awake, but last night was pretty late.”

“Sure was… hey, wait a minute. Are you Ann?”

“Huh? Yeah, that’s me. How’d you know?”

“We met during Feast,” I stared at the tummy-bulge with pleasure, noting how it probed a good inch forwards. “By the way, I heard that the Delt Sigs are having a karaoke party at their place tonight. Wanna go?”

“Again?” Ann rolled her eyes. “I’ll think about it. Depends on when I finish this essay.”

“Alright,” I smiled, getting to my feet. “Maybe I’ll see you around. Bye Ann!”

“Bye!”

I glanced back on my way out. Her butt looked a little soft too.

Behold, another party chapter! 👙 This one is bikini-themed.

Chapter Sixty

Delta Sigma’s mansion was on the other side of Biltmore Island, tucked away in its own little corner from the rest of the campus. You had to hike an uphill cobblestone road through the woods just to reach it, but once you cleared the last turn, your eyes were rewarded with the sight of a three-storey house built with heavy beams of cedar and brown plaster. It may look like a Medieval German tavern, but its ancient walls hosted modern conveniences, including a massive kitchen, a pool table, a theatre-size TV, and – of course – an indoor pool situated in the greenhouse. The greenhouse was the Delt Sigs’ ultimate secret, nestled between the back of the mansion and an impressive view of an uninhabited corner of the island.

How did I know of this secret greenhouse? By wandering around the woods, of course. I tried to visit the greenhouse-pool back when I was known as Jason, but they called me a stalker and chased me out. Whatever. Let’s see what they would say when I, Jane Wick, finished wiping my shoes on their welcome mat and knocked on their giant, castle-size wooden door.

“Hurry,” I muttered to myself as I shivered in my skimpy outfit. “I knew I should’ve brought my jacket.”

To my surprise, a tanned-blonde wearing a black bikini greeted me.

“Hey!” she beamed. “I’m Stacy! What’s up?”

“Oh hey!” I grinned. “Um, what a surprise! Is this a bikini party? I thought it was karaoke.”

“Um, yeah?” Stacy giggled. “We’re doing karaoke by the pool? Duh!”

“Dang,” I chuckled back. “Should’ve brought my two-piece, then… oh, sorry about the teeth. It’s part of my pledge.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she cocked her hip casually, leaning both arms against the wall and door. “You can tease to your underwear no problem. It’s really humid in there. I like your shades, by the way!”

“Thank you,” I rubbed my hands against the goosebumps on my bare arms. “Can I come in?”

“Sure!” she swung the door wide. “So who invited you?”

“Uh… Cindy,” I replied. “We met last night by the Theodora statue.”

“Oh wow! Come follow me! She’s in the greenhouse.”

As we made our way through one mahogany-furbished room after another, I couldn’t help but stare. The entire house was full of girls, all in bikinis of various design and colour. Fashionable one-piece suits, skimpy Brazilian-style thongs, checker-pattern cups, plain mono-coloured cups, frilled suits, G-strings… there was no end of them. Everywhere I looked, there were girls sipping from red party cups, sitting together on sofas, talking in circles, laughing, playing, and eating snacks. I was in heaven.

Stacy didn’t look too bad herself. The black bikini only covered the top of her ass, the rest of it flexing and squeezing with each step. Like all girls in Biltmore College, she was lean and fit, with no stray fat overhanging her haunches. I made a note to myself to change that by the end of the party.

“So long time no see, huh Jane?” she asked as we walked through the dining room past a long table overladen with food and drink.

“Huh?” I asked as I pointed my Feasting Ring at several coolers, which bubbled with extra volume and poundage. “Have we met before?”

“Yeah, I remember you from Feast!”

“Wait, you were at Feast?” I stared at her as I discreetly pointed my Feasting Ring at several girls’ drinks.

“Hell yeah! I’m not surprised you don’t remember me; you were pretty buzzed,” she laughed as she approached another door. “Is it true that you killed that deer with just your hands?”

“Oh yeah, I sure did! I was walking through the woods and… it’s a long story.”

“For sure,” she grabbed the door handle and gave me a sly look. “You ever been in the greenhouse before?”

“No,” I shook my head excitedly.

“Wait until you see this. Welcome…” she grunted as she opened the door. “…to the Jungle.”

As the full beauty of the greenhouse came into view, I couldn’t help but gasp, forgetting that my mouth was full of fangs.

Outside, the air was becoming brisk enough to freeze water at night. Here, within the arching, perspiring glass walls of the greenhouse, it felt like summer in Miami. Tropical trees laden with rare orchids and overhanging vines surrounded a deep, inviting pool filled with bikini-girls, who splashed each other giddily in the water, dove into the deep end from a diving board, and reclined on tanning mats to soak whatever ultraviolet rays they could from the setting sun outside.

“Woah…” I held my mouth to hide my sharp teeth. “It’s heaven! Is this what the Koran was talking about?”

“The Koran?” Stacy gave me a look.

“Nothing.”

“Come over here! Cindy’s just across the pool.”

I saw her. Even as we made our way around the pool, I recognized her bright, freckled face, her thick, black lashes, and stunning, blonde hair. She was wearing a white two-piece, her breasts perky, yet round and ripe, and she’d crossed her strong legs to cradle a guitar in her lap. I didn’t recognize the song she was singing, but the small crowd around her were fully infatuated with the slow, sensual lyrics she sang as she struck chords.

“Jane!” she stopped singing as Stacy and I walked-up. “So glad you made it!”

“Am I overdressed?” I ran my fingers nervously under the hem of my shirt as Cindy stood-up. She was far hotter than I realized.

“Definitely,” her eyes ran lightly over my whole body before looking back up at me. “Why don’t you leave your clothes on that table over there? Don’t be shy; we’re all stripped here.”

“Sure,” I pulled my shirt over my face, hoping no one noticed how hard I was blushing. “Um… do we have to know how to play guitar to sing karaoke?”

“Oh, we’re not playing yet. I’m just jamming with my sisters. By the way, I want you to meet them… once you get out of that shirt. You need some help?”

“Nah, it’s just stuck on my… okay. I’m out.”

I caught her staring at my body before wrapping her arm around me. “Anyway, these are my friends. Here’s Jenn – she’s a little bitch sometimes, but also very cool. Then we got Robin, the funny one. And then we have Sydney. Girls, this is Jane.”

“Hey,” Sydney grinned at me as she rested on the ground with her hands propping her up. “Cindy’s said good things about you!”

“She has?” I asked, noting how her breasts jiggled in her skimpy, pink top.

“Hurry and get out of those shorts!” Cindy slapped my bare back. “You’re making this weird.”

“Oh right.”

“So girls. As I was saying, I met Jane last night. Guess where I found her?”

“At the Theodora statue?” Sydney asked.

“Yes! Our statue! And guess what she was doing?”

“Didn’t you say she was tongue-kissing it?” asked Robin as I kicked my shoes off.

“Pretty much, yeah. Like, I was walking up to it and what do I see? A chick with her legs spread wide over our patron’s thighs, leaning way in for a kiss. She was like this…”

“Hey!” I blushed. “It wasn’t like that!”

“We’re just playing, Jane, don’t worry,” she looked down at my half-naked form again. “Where’s your bikini?”

“You didn’t tell me it was a bikini party…”

“Don’t sweat it; you’re rocking that turquois underwear.”

“Straight fire,” Jenn gave me a thumbs up.

“Just don’t slip and fall in the pool,” Robin laughed. “Unless you don’t mind it being see-through.”

“So…” I bit my lip and instantly regretted it when I felt a tooth draw a drop of blood. “You’re playing guitar?”

“Yeah we are,” Jenn leaned back and shook her black hair free of her chest, making it cascade over her smooth back like oil. “What, do you play?”

“A little,” I shrugged. “I gave it a try in high school.”

“Oh great,” Jenn smirked as she tugged her maroon bottoms into place over her hips. “Another girl who knows three chords.”

“It’s been a few years,” I muttered.

“So what if she only knows three chords, Jenn?” Sydney asked. “We already know her voice is beautiful.”

“Beautifully sexy,” Cindy added.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Jenn asked. “Give her the guitar and let her sing.”

“Um, okay then,” I took the guitar from Cindy as I nestled myself into a sitting position in the middle of the group. “What kind of music does everyone listen to?”

“We listen to guitar music,” Robin replied flatly.

“Sing!” Cindy clapped her hands. “Sing for us!”

The guitar was lighter than I thought. I was left-handed, so it took some getting used to the grip, but as my thin little fingers spread over the strings and rubbed against the wood, old memories resurfaced and my hands began to brush and stroke all on their own.

Your home is where you're happy,

It's not where you're not free,

Your home is where you can be what you are,

'Cause you were just born to be.

Now they'll show you their castles,

And diamonds for all to see,

But, they'll never show you their peace of mind,

'Cause they don't know how to be free.

So burn all your bridges,

Leave your whole life behind,

You can do what you want to do,

'Cause you're strong in your mind.

And, anywhere you might wander,

You can make that your home,

Just as long as you've got love in your heart,

You'll never be alone.

Just as long as you've got love in your heart,

You'll never be alone, no, no, no,

You'll never be alone, no, no, no.

“Oh my gawd,” Cindy clapped her hands. “That was amazing! You have such a lovely voice!”

“Not gonna lie,” Jenn smirked. “That wasn’t bad.”

“Did you write that?” Robin asked.

I shook my head, biting my lip nervously. “Nah, it’s not mine. It’s a… cult classic.”

“Why don’t you sing us another one?” Cindy wrapped her arm around me with a stupid grin on her face.

“Uh… does anyone else want a turn?” I looked at each girl in turn, but to my surprise, they were all looking at me, smiling.

They were smiling.

“Well, I guess I could play another one.”

Invisible tears in my eyes,

Incredible pain in my heart,

Indestructible memories all in review.

Impossible though things may get,

Improbable I will forget,

Indelible memories of sweet lovable you.

You're back again,

And I'll take you in,

Although I'm only seeing pictures from the past.

Those arms are not real,

But somehow I feel,

If I'd just close my eyes then maybe this might last!

Invisible tears in my eyes,

Incredible pain in my heart,

Indestructible memories all in review!

Impossible though things may get,

Improbable I will forget,

Indelible memories, Incomparable memories, Indispensable memories,

Of sweet lovable you.

When I was finished, Cindy was resting her chin on my shoulder, her soft, smooth cheek brushing against mine.

“That was so sweet,” she told me as her arms gave me a squeeze. I was all too aware of her breasts squishing into my side.

“Whoa there,” Jenn smirked. “Don’t squeeze her too hard! She won’t be able to play!”

“Get a room, you two,” Robin laughed.

“But it’s not like that,” Cindy snapped, hugging me closer.

“You should be a singer, Jane!” Sydney gushed. “You could be famous someday.”

“That’s sort of ironic,” I muttered.

“Why’s that?”

“Because the guy who sung these was… well, he was famous, but… nevermind. I hope I never end up like him.”

“Don’t worry Jane,” Cindy cooed. “I’ll help you.”

“I think she knows,” Robin raised an eyebrow.

“Robin! You’re throwing off the mood!”

“Sorry, sorry! Everyone wanna go inside for drinks? I’m feeling a little sober.”

“Oh, good idea!” Cindy slapped my back and clasped my hand in hers. “Come on, Jane! Let’s go meet more sisters!”

Room by room, sister by sister, Cindy introduced me to her sorority. From the sprawling dining room to the third-floor balcony, there were friends and activities to be had – and half the activities were edible. Snacks lay out across tables set in rows in every room, alcohol flowed freely from coolers, cans, and kegs, and most importantly, everyone had food and drink in their hands.

We stopped at the pool table and played a game with another close-knit group (that easily beat us). I did my best not to stare at their asses as they leaned provocatively for the perfect shots, their bottoms barely covering any skin, stretching taught as their backs arched over the table’s surface. So captivating was the sight that I got prodded in the stomach by a stray pool cue.

When we were done, we made our way to the kitchen to grab snacks. Crackers were stacked with cheese and pepperoni as I greeted and hugged girl after girl. Just as I was beginning to match names to the boobs constantly squishing against mine, Cindy took my hand again and showed me the “blanket room,” which was a cosy collection of sofas and ottomans covered with pillows and blankets. A giant screen TV was set into the wall, from which a small group was playing MarioKart as they sipped on tropical mix-drinks.

To have so many girls walking around in bikinis was beyond some of my wildest dreams. For years, I’d have been satisfied to find a single woman who would want to be around me. Now I found myself in a spectacular mansion where seemingly every woman greeted me with a warm smile and a warmer hug.

Not to mention all the pound bombs I’d left all over the house. Pointing my feasting ring at various cups and bowls as we weaved around the crowds and bumped hips was child’s play. I placed them in as many places as I could, mercilessly adding what must have been at least a hundred pounds all over the house – perhaps more. Never once did I worry about running out of pounds; before I buried my phone, my account showed a steady trickle of enough pounds to make a completely new woman at the rate of every twenty-four hours, and that income was only growing higher the more these poor girls tried to lose weight.

I saw results within minutes. First, a girl chugs a can of Bud Lite and her belly loses its tone. Next, another girl’s boobs begin to spill over her yellow bikini top as she swallows chips dipped in salsa. Soon, I was seeing signs of my handiwork everywhere: soft bellies, protruding subtly outwards, as if stuffed with Thanksgiving meals, and yet plush with deep, inviting navels. Butts plumpened outwards with fat, jiggling slightly with each giddy, drunken step. Breasts grew ever more voluptuous, straining against their restraints with each breath and shaking from blissful laughter.

In my experience, girls were very sensitive to any changes to their bodies, in part because they always wore such tight, revealing clothes. It might be five pounds, it might be ten, but sooner rather than later, a girl would grow visibly concerned with how the fit of their clothes was beginning to pinch. Not so at the bikini party! Bare skin, combined with free-flowing drinks, turned-out to be disastrous to their waistlines, and the drunker they got, all the worse for them! Even now, Sydney was aimlessly rubbing her ass on Robin after Jenn had pointed-out how “thicc” her butt was now that she was “squatting more.” Meanwhile, none of them had noticed how Sydney’s stomach had developed a little roll that bulged over her bikini bottom as she bent forwards. No one, that is, except me.

I was in heaven.

“So what do you think?” Cindy asked as we reached the greeting room by the front door. “Way better than Kappa Omega’s haunted lighthouse, isn’t it?”

“It is!” I nodded giddily before wiping a stray lock of hair from my face to sip on my IPA. “I love the decorations and furniture in the house! It reminds me of an old tavern.”

“It’s great, isn’t it? Our founder was an expert in botany. By the way, we got samples from every rainforest in that greenhouse.”

“Samples?”

“Trees, orchids, vines… all of the plants. And we grow them all ourselves.”

“I love growing things,” I smiled innocently.

“Aw, really?” Cindy wrapped her fingers around mine. “What’s your favourite fruit?”

“Hm… yams. Yams are my favourite.”

“Oh really?” she leaned closer. “Why’s that?”

“Because they’re… juicy, and… actually, my favourite is pears, but pears aren’t that fancy. Not tropical, I mean. Anyway, I love how friendly everyone is here – it’s a lot different from what I saw in Kappa Omega.”

“What happened?” Cindy asked, brushing her free hand against my arm. “Did they haze you?”

“Not just that,” I shook my head. “The people there… it was toxic. Really toxic. And I think I knew that from the beginning, but I ignored all the signs because, well… I’ve just been used to dealing with toxicity all my life. I haven’t really made any real friends here at college.”

“I’m sorry,” Cindy’s hand brushing against me was like a warm summer breeze. “You don’t have to deal with that anymore. I’m your friend.”

“Really?” I asked.

“I mean it. You’ll be safe here with me. You can be one of us.”

“I’d love to.”

“Why don’t you take the false teeth out?”

“The… huh?”

“The fangs. You said it was part of a pledge to be a Kappa Omega. You can take them out now. You don’t belong to them. Don’t let them own you.”

All at once, vague feelings of hope and vaguer feelings of arousal were replaced with anxiety. “My fangs?” I repeated. “I’m uh… I’m not sure if…”

Behinds us, a resounding echo sounded from the front door. Someone was hitting the door with the knocker to get in.

“Hold that thought,” Cindy snaked her arm up to my head and gave it a comforting rub before walking to the door, swinging it open to reveal –

Kristen holding hands with another woman.

“Kristen!?” I gasped.

Though I’d known Kristen had been manipulating me to become empress, I still felt my heart pounding as my hands balled into fists at the sight of her cheating on me. Kristen! The woman who had played my heart and let me sleep in her bed! The woman who had taught me how to touch, fondle and make love! The woman who smiled as her hands explored my body and whispered sweet, empty nothings into my ear was now gripping the hands of a new lover as her lips curled with disgust.

“Oh,” Kristen’s eyebrow twitched at the sight of me. “Hi, Jane.”

“Who is this?” I nodded to my replacement.

“This is April,” Kristen hugged her close. “My girlfriend.”

I stared incredulously at the imposter. She was dressed casually in a red T-shirt matched with a black denim jacket and white short-shorts. Her black hair rolled lusciously past her freckled cheeks before ending in orange-dyed tips, framing a doll-like face marked with two eyebrow piercings and a large mole by her plump lower-lip.

“What do you mean she’s your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, about that,” Kristen rolled her eyes. “You said you were coming to bed last night and stood me up. So I guess you could say I moved on.”

“You used me!” I seethed, feeling my face flush with heat. “You used me to become empress and threw me away like trash!”

“Me? Use you? Look, I don’t know what kind of delusions you’re under, but if you thought you could just walk away without so much as calling me, you’re fucking wrong. I’m not like the other girls. I cut people off quick.”

“How could you break up with me without even saying anything?”

“Because we never were together! Get it through your thick head! You wanna be all Nancy Drew and shit, well, wrap your head around that! Come on, April…”

And with a final kiss of her new lover’s lips, she walked right past me.

“Don’t worry, Jane,” Cindy hugged me close. “Look at me. Let them walk away; just ignore them…”

But even as she held my head in her hands, I couldn’t help but stare at the couple as they strode into the party like arrogant matriarchs, an extra sway in their step as they left me in their wake, defeated, discarded, and forgotten.

Not if I had anything to say about it!

I stared forlornly at Kristen’s ripe, shapely ass, loosely contained in a pair of Biltmore College silkies that left little to the imagination. It was clearly fuller and shapelier than yesterday when she’d first discovered the “magic wine,” and it was all my fault for hexing her with the ability to gain however she pleased. Curse my own naivete! I couldn’t simply make her gain; it would only make her hotter! No, I would have to divert my attention to her girlfriend, April.

April held partner-in-crime’s hand with a swing in her step, white shorts strapped tightly to a pert rear that was smaller than Kristen’s, but no less shapely. Even as I stared in her direction, she swung her head back to shoot a glance back at me, orange-black hair swinging back and forth as she turned back to share what looked like a snide remark with her lover.

I grit my fangs against each other as I saw them walking down the hallway. I had to hex her tonight! But I couldn’t make it obvious that it was my fault, else I would be quickly found-out. No, I had to be discreet and clever – and I had to word the hex perfectly before they turned out-of-sight. The words of the hex came easily enough.

“I hate that woman,” I snarled, the outburst being enough of an excuse to point my hex ring at April.

April will gain five pounds for each minute she thinks about how fat she is until she weighs 200 pounds.

“Hey… don’t worry about her. You wanna talk about it? Let’s go up to my room. They’ll be doing Karaoke in the Jungle by the time we’re done.”

I would like more descriptions of the process of weight gain, or maybe muscle growth? I can't choose what I like best - Athletic girls or plump girls!

Oh, I know! I like it when athletic girls get fat or Vice versa fat girls become athletic. Will you have something like this in your story?

18 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Summer Bikini GIF by Remus & Kiki Animation

Once again, looking for a suitable gif brought me nothing close to what I'd intended, and yet I found something relevant that I wish I knew more about.

Yep, this one is a keeper... if not a bit off putting.

Also, it might just be my Edgelordiness relapsing, but I think Jane is at her best when she’s pissed off. This is gonna be good. 

On 9/7/2020 at 5:11 AM, Mixi said:

I would like more descriptions of the process of weight gain, or maybe muscle growth? I can't choose what I like best - Athletic girls or plump girls!

Oh, I know! I like it when athletic girls get fat or Vice versa fat girls become athletic. Will you have something like this in your story?

I'm actually the same 🤔

22 hours ago, Mr.Grignard said:

Yep, this one is a keeper... if not a bit off putting.

Also, it might just be my Edgelordiness relapsing, but I think Jane is at her best when she’s pissed off. This is gonna be good. 

"She's angry!" - Fluffy

The setting of this island is very intriguing to me. Of course its convention that everyone there is attractive and fit, but its set up in a way that it feels like its supposed to be unnatural. My mind keeps going over it being a training ground for an underground cult of witches or if its some sort of afterlife that Jason was banished to as an ironic hell.

There's a burning question on my mind that I just have to ask. Sucky has hinted on several occasions that she and the old Jane new each other and shared an... intimate relationship.
So the question I want to know is... if Sucky and Jane were to go on a date, where would they go and what would they do?

Also, does Sucky like karaoke? Does she take requests?

23 hours ago, Batman76 said:

The setting of this island is very intriguing to me. Of course its convention that everyone there is attractive and fit, but its set up in a way that it feels like its supposed to be unnatural. My mind keeps going over it being a training ground for an underground cult of witches or if its some sort of afterlife that Jason was banished to as an ironic hell.

I have a particular thing in mind 🤔 but no one’s guessed what it is exactly. Just trying to do something new

13 hours ago, Mr.Grignard said:

There's a burning question on my mind that I just have to ask. Sucky has hinted on several occasions that she and the old Jane new each other and shared an... intimate relationship.
So the question I want to know is... if Sucky and Jane were to go on a date, where would they go and what would they do?

Also, does Sucky like karaoke? Does she take requests?

Hold that thought... for a day or two 😖 I was going to write today, but I have to go to work extra early

You see... I have tricked you in to listening to my mixtape 🔥

This was a real fun chapter to write! I think it's time to write another story for a bit. What do you think? Should I finish the "Think Positive" story, or write a true story? 🤔

Chapter Sixty-One

Step by step, Cindy tugged my hand and guided me upstairs towards the bedrooms. I couldn’t help but stare upwards at her butt. It was small for my tastes, but no less shapely, and she had a sway to her hips that reminded me of Shakira. Combined with a white bikini bottom that strapped tightly over her flexing, freckled cheeks, and I was fully-entranced, my entire consciousness sinking straight into the shallow crevasse that was barely concealed by a string of water-proof fabric. If this stairway didn’t end soon, I’d fall right in…

But we reached the top, at last. Cindy glanced back and gave me a half-smile, a little quiver of her lips and a hint of caring in her eyes. We stopped at a carved, mahogany door near the stairs.

“I’m sorry Jane,” she said as she rested her hand over the door’s wood.

“Sorry about what?” I asked stupidly. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Come inside,” she nudged the door open with a creak. “We can talk about it if you want.”

Cindy’s room was a cosy, little habitat wedged into the corner of the mansion. Half the floor was covered with a bed covered in soft blankets and softer pillows, while most of the rest was covered by a dresser next to a stuffed closet and a desk wedged in the corner and covered with textbooks, on either side of which, two windows revealed a breath-taking view of the greenhouse below and the fir-tree skyline beyond. It was beginning to get dark enough so that the stars began to show between billowing layers of clouds, and the “Jungle” greenhouse glowed orange from internal light. A distinct, rhythmic thump sounded from within like wardrums. Karaoke had apparently begun.

“You can sit on my bed if you want,” Cindy told me as we walked in. “Just don’t forget to take your shoes off. I got a rug.”

“I see it,” I said as I slipped out of my shoes and flexed my toes. “It feels nice.”

What I didn’t say was that I felt an impending sense of entrapment. My mind began to dwell on how I was in a closed room with a stranger I’d only met yesterday while everyone in the house couldn’t hear us. It reminded me of that drunken, fateful night with Brenda. But where else should I be? What friends did I have?

As I eased myself onto Cindy’s bed, I watched her turn her back to me and slowly lean down to reach into a small fridge under the window. It was obvious she was doing squats the way her skin stretched as the glutes flexed wide just beneath the surface.

She turned her head and smiled when she caught me staring. “Do you drink?” she asked.

Did she know I was underage? “Yeah.”

“Try this,” she turned and handed me a bottle of raspberry vodka and tapped the fridge door back into place with her bare foot.

Who decided to add raspberries to vodka of all things? I had no taste for it, but it was alcohol, and it was strong. I took a swig from the bottle and let it rinse my mouth – tasted like flavoured handwash.

Slowly, Cindy sat beside me and wrapped her arm around my back. “It’s good stuff, isn’t it?” she asked with a quick glance at my breasts. “We, um… don’t have to talk about your friend if you don’t want to.”

My mouth was full, so all I could do was nod slightly as my eyes teared-up.

“She was your friend, right? Or was she more than that?”

I swallowed. “I thought she was more than that…”

“I’m sorry,” she gave me a squeeze. “Don’t think about her. Forget about her.”

I took another drink. “… we were sleeping together… for two nights. Just two. I should’ve known she was taking advantage of me. Fuck, I knew she was, but I pretended that everything was alright because… I’d never been so close to anyone before in my life. It was the most real relationship I’d ever been in, and it was completely fake.”

Cindy brushed her hand softly against my back. “You’ve never been with a woman before?”

“I’ve never been with anyone. My father… he was always gone, and my mom was too sick to take care of us, but we lived out in the middle of nowhere so there was nowhere to go. No one to talk to… so I come here and try to make friends with everyone and don’t know how to do it. Everyone hates me.”

“I don’t hate you.”

To my surprise, I felt tears beading in my eyelids. “I can’t tell anymore! First Brenda, then Kristen, and no matter where I go, every time someone’s friendly, it’s always because they want something.”

“So fuck them. What do you want?”

When I looked at her, my eyes instinctively shot straight into her open, plunging cleavage. My deepest, most primal desire was to have them grow bigger and fatter, to swell outwards in all directions, hang over the cups of her white bikini and burst free. The thought was instinctual and instantaneous, yet I could only wonder: why? Why was I like this?

“I just wish someone loved me as much as I loved them,” I said carefully.

Cindy leaned closer and wiped a tear from my cheek I didn’t know was there and pressed her warm, soft lips against it for a kiss. I slowly wrapped my arms around her, unsure how to respond. It was all happening so fast, and my mind was spinning like a tire in mud. My eyes darted left and right, staring at posters of Ciera and Lady Gaga. Meanwhile, a loud chant began to echo from outside.

Wet ass pussy… wet ass pussy…

“Hey,” she leaned away to swish her hair back over her shoulder. “Don’t let people get to you. You shouldn’t give two fucks about what they think about you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t look for friends. People see you trying to be nice and doing favours and that’s how they know they can take advantage of you. Fuck them. Let them come to you. That’s how you know how it’s real.”

“Maybe that’s why people don’t stay together anymore. Everyone’s waiting for someone else who will never come.”

“No, I mean… will you stay with me?”

“Tonight?”

“I’m asking you if you want to be my girlfriend,” she put her hand gently on my bare thigh. “And yes.”

Before she could kiss me again, I held my finger up and took another swig of vodka. When I was done, my eyes crossed slightly for a moment. The alcohol was already hitting me. Then my hand slipped from her shoulder. I made the most of it and gave her bare ass an experimental rub. Its skin was smooth, yet solid like a basketball. I felt the muscle within twitch under my hand as my thumb traced under her bikini bottom and rubbed her tail bone.

I don’t cook, I don’t clean,

But lemme tell you how I got this ring!

She leaned in for another kiss, but just as I turned to meet her, she pulled away again,  a crooked smile on her lips and pinkish hue in her eyes.

“You’re back,” I said sadly.

“Aw, you’re not happy to see me?” Sucky chuckled, every syllable dripping with lust.

“No, I don’t mind,” I instinctively scooted away as I felt her heated breath invading my space. “It’s just that you show-up at weird times and screw with whoever you’re possessing.”

“You could say that I’m always with you,” she edged closer, thighs brushing mine. “We have quite a connection… and by the way, I’m surprised you think screwing girls is a problem.”

“I… I’m not proud of that…” I struggled to focus as she slowly wrapped her arms around me like two coiling snakes. I was starting to feel **, and found myself leaning into her soft body for balance, the side of her breasts rubbing against mine. “I’ve just gone through so much hate… and just when I think I’ve found someone, they use me.”

I felt Sucky’s teeth nipping at my ear. A part of me was repulsed by the sensation, but another part was ** and lonely. As I ** struggled to decide whether to draw away or hug tighter, I let my head lull against hers and stared down her cleavage. That, at least, was a source of comfort.

“Speaking of using you,” Sucky whispered, lips brushing wetly over my earlobes. “Would you like to know how this girl was using you?”

I took a deep breath, but didn’t stop staring into the cleavage. I could see her chest rise and fall in tandem with mine. There was a mole on the left breast, a little brown dot just over the lip of her top. It was smaller than the goosebumps rippling all around it, but the way her skin slid slightly in and out of its confines made it seem as if it were moving.

“Yes.”

Sucky drew a hand across my chest, dragging it back to herself and plunged it deep into her top, cupping one breast as she coyly kept eye contact with me. When she finally drew her hand out, she dragged half the breast with it – as well as a jewelled belly ring.

“That’s from the Theodora Statue!” I gasped. “But how did she take it from me…”

“When she told you to strip,” Sucky held the ring before my face. “She searched all your pockets. She’s been holding it close all night.”

“But why would she do that?” I asked. “Does she know what it is? As a matter of fact, what does it do?”

“There’s only one way to find out,” Sucky chuckled as she leaned closer. “Hold still… I won’t bite.”

“Hey…!”

“But this will…”

Before I could squirm away, Sucky had pushed the belly ring gently against my navel. To my shock, it clamped into my skin like a giant tick. I cried out against the pain, though it was over before my hands could even reach the cursed object to pull it out.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Sucky cooed as she stroked my stomach with her fingers. She stared down at the jewel glittering against my middle and gave it an affectionate pat. “It really suits you… I can feel it already.”

“Feel what?” I asked.

Sucky’s stomach grumbled as if in answer, a faint, mewling groan barely audible over the chanting from outside, but unmistakably a sign of sudden hunger.

“Yes… I can feel it,” Sucky moved a hand off my stomach to rest on her own. “An empty bowel, yearning to be stuffed.”

Before I could react, Sucky bounced herself off the mattress and flipped her thigh over my own, straddling my waist like a cowboy as she pressed her weight into me and made the bed shake and creak.

“This is just between us,” she said as her thighs flexed against my waist like scissors. “But it won’t be long before we come out of the closet.”

“What do you mean?”

“I could tell you…” she tittered as she moved her hands behind her arching back. “Or I could show you.”

Her hands parted, loosing the white top from her chest. The cups lingered on her breasts for one, short, bated breath as they caught on nipples as stiff as wood, and dark as chocolate. Sucky’s – Cindy’s – breasts were as ripe as mangos, and bounced pertly with each twist and sway, jutting forward, so high that I had to crane my neck to see them.

“I don’t want to go to hell,” I said suddenly.

Sucky just laughed. “Don’t you want to go to heaven?”

“Yes…”

She leaned down over me, pushing me into the bedsheets with rigid fingers. “They are the same place.”

I held my finger between us, reached for the vodka, and took a swig.

I wandered the house in a drunken stupor, swaying stupidly amidst a sea of nearly-naked bodies. There was very little that I could focus on, save for the brush of hand against waist, thigh against thigh, and hip against hip. Girls gave me strange looks, though I apologized for stepping on their feet. Sucky was gone. Where was Cindy? I needed caffeine to think clearly again.

Everywhere I looked, girls were getting fatter. Every room I wandered, they were crowding around tables, stacking plates, talking in tight circles with drinks in their hands, and the buffet tables were nowhere close to running out. It was becoming obvious who the bingers were as their bellies began to noticeably bulge and thighs brush softly with each step. Half of the girls still had abs, but everywhere I looked, Bikini straps were getting snug.

The clock on the wall said 11:20. There was a girl talking to her friend just underneath it, sipping something brown. She was a tad shorter than average – maybe a couple inches taller than five feet – and had a brown bob of hair that perfectly framed her angelic face as she blissfully gossiped between sips. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Those sips were doing a number on her figure! Didn’t she notice how bloated her belly was? How it bulged over the hem of her rose-pattern bikini bottom? How the bulge was beginning to grow around her sides? How soft and huggable her arms were growing? How when she burst-out laughing, her chin doubled for a brief moment –

“Hey!”

Her friend was staring at me. Suddenly I realized that I’d been staring at the girl’s stomach.

“Hey! Hello? Are you okay?” she stepped closer, eyes darting between mine in a search for some sign of sanity.

“Oh…” I blushed. “Hi.”

“Can we help you?”

“Uh…” as I thought of a response, the girl I’d been staring at lay a hand against her stomach. Perhaps she was beginning to notice what she’d done to herself? “Have you seen Sucky?”

“Who?”

“Cindy! Cindy is what I meant.”

“Sorry, it’s too loud in here! Who?”

“Karaoke!” I blurted. “Where is karaoke!?”

She pointed towards the nearest door and I stumbled away.

In the greenhouse, the air was as hot and humid as ever. Nearly a hundred people were packed around the pool, where the singers were gathered by an electronic setup just shy of the water’s edge. So dense was the crowd that I couldn’t see the pool’s edge unless I was on the verge of falling in. Plenty of drunken girls did just that, but with everyone wearing bikinis, it didn’t matter.

I made my way to the water’s edge, trying to get a glimpse which girl was singing. A starter belly was in my path, so I sank my hand into it and nudged it away. A fat butt blocked my view across the pool. I bumped it hard enough to make its owner yelp as she plunked into the pool. Some girl tried to say something to me, but I couldn’t hear her over the voice of the karaoke singer and a greenhouse filled with bouncing, cheering girls. Not that I tried to listen; my drunken mind was focused on only one thing: getting a good look at the singer.

It was Brooke. The blonde captain of the cheer squad grown bottom-heavy even before the party, but since discovering her ability to put her weight on anyone she pleased, she’d been binging every meal like a sumo wrestler, and tonight had packed plenty of weight upon her frame. A dark, befuddled corner of my mind remembered that her weight was tied directly to the cheer squad, making them all the exact same weight, and I smirked at the thought of them gawking at their once-trim bodies wondering how they could be fattening overnight. No doubt plenty of them were enjoying themselves here.

Brooke clutched the microphone confidently as she strutted her chubby thighs on a makeshift catwalk hanging over the pool, fondling a **-sized gut as she sung her lyrics. The girl next to me cat-whistled, and Brooke shot her a look. Her ** belly flattened as the girl next to me gawked in horror as her own belly blossomed into round, full gut. She cried for help, but the music and the cheers were deafening. No one noticed her plight except for me.

Her ego satisfied, Brooke resumed her strut.

Walk that walk,

Show me how you move it,

Can you walk that talk?

Put some snap into it.

It's your chance now,

Girl, you better dance now,

It's your time to show it all,

The spotlight is on you, you better –

Brooke twisted around, widened her stance, and stared back at us as she twitched her globular ass cheeks into a rhythmic twerk. I stared back from across the pool in utter shock. She was fully confident of her body, and she could twerk! First one cheek, then the other, then together, the jiggle of her ass in perfect harmony with the beat of the song. Now she quadrupled the tempo, shaking faster than my eyes could follow as she slowly bent forward towards the floor before rising erect, swishing her hair over her shoulder as the entire crowd chanted with their fists raised and their tits bouncing.

Work! Work! Work! Work!

Work! work! work! work!

Work! Work! Work! Work!

And just when I thought I couldn’t grow more shocked, Kristen’s new girlfriend jumped onto the catwalk, clothed in nothing but a yellow two-piece bikini, a torso covered in tattoos, and nothing else. She grinned at Brooke as she approached her from behind, giving her butt a smack that made it wobble before reaching for the microphone. Brooke grinned back and gave it to her.

You better shake that thang like a donkey,

And go hard for it – you better work.

You better swing from a pole like a monkey,

And go hard for it – you better work.

'Cause big girls get down on the flo,'

And make it jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, you know, you know.

Ain't no shame, it's the name of game,

Now everybody down to the flo', here we go!

And as April faced the crowd and the chanting picked-up again, I saw it: her belly popped. That was the only way to describe the slight, sudden growth of her middle, from a flat, toned surface, into a soft, bulging pooch. She had dwelled upon her figure for a full minute, and the first five pounds had made their way into her body. No doubt, singing in front of at least a hundred girls had made her very self-conscious.

Neither her, nor the crowd seemed to notice. The chanting continued as Brooke pressed her bulbous ass into April’s pelvis as she continued her debauchery. I was perhaps the only one not jumping up and down – not because I wasn’t ecstatic, but because I didn’t want to miss or forget a single detail.

Work! Work! Work! Work!

Work! work! work! work!

Work! Work! Work! Work!

Then the music ended. A collective groan echoed against the glass ceiling as we all stared awkwardly at each other. The spell had broken.

“What the hell?” April spread her arms wide. “Someone plug that shit back in!”

“What moron tripped on the cord?” Brooke glanced around. “They’re gonna regret it.”

For too long, the Jungle filled with the sounds of scattered conversations, awkward laughter, and sudden splashes. I wandered in a circle around the pool, curious to see what was taking so long. What I found were three girls struggling with a tangle of wires and cables while a fourth grumbled and shook her head.

“What’s going on?” I asked her, admiring her gold, scale-pattern bikini.

“Plug finally snapped off,” she shook her head and frowned as she rested her hands on her hips and noticed small, new love-handles. “We need a new one.”

“That sucks,” I replied, surprised at how slurred my words sounded. “We need to find a plug.”

“Well, that’s what we’re doing, see?” she rolled her eyes.

“We should also, like, keep singing,” I suggested helpfully. “Because this is… super awkward. I dunno.”

“Okay? Are you gonna sing for us? I thought not.”

“I will,” said a voice.

I turned to face the newcomer, and saw Cindy approaching, her white bikini shining brightly against a backdrop of jungle ferns and leaves as she carried the guitar in her hands.

“You’re gonna sing?” the girl frowned. “Well, okay… if you don’t mind having no microphone.”

“I don’t mind,” Cindy replied calmly as she passed close by me. “My girlfriend will be with me.”

Her eyes were neon pink.

“Come, love,” Sucky grinned slyly. “Let’s introduce ourselves.”

Taking her lead, I ascended the steps to the catwalk, watching her pert ass flex with each step as her hands tapped a beat against the guitar. Slowly, all the conversations died.

Please allow me to introduce myself,

I'm a girl of wealth and taste.

I've been around for a long, long year,

Stole many a man's soul to waste.

“Oh, I know that song!” someone said.

“Laaaame!” jeered someone else. “Play some bass!”

And I was 'round when QAnon,

Had her moment of doubt and pain.

Made damn sure Anonymous,

Washed his hands and sealed his fate.

It occurred to me that Sucky’s lyrics were slightly different from the song I vaguely remembered being in the Call of Duty: Black Ops campaign, but that wasn’t as important to me as searching for April and catching a glimpse of just how fat she was getting. It turned out I didn’t have to look far. She was near the corner of the pool, standing nervously with Kristen as she tugged at the fit of her suddenly-snug top. Even from the catwalk, I could see that her belly had already grown bigger, threatening to crease as it began to hang. Her thighs were growing as well, growing towards each other as her hips flared and dug into her bottom’s straps.

Pleased to meet you,

Hope you guess my name!

But what's puzzling you,

Is the nature of my game.

Though the reception of our performance was lacklustre, no one was talking over Sucky’s words. Everyone simply watched, while two girls in the distance started chanting “woo woo!”

I stuck around in Portland,

When I saw it was a time for a change.

Killed the cops and the protesters,

All of Twitter screamed in vain.

I rode a tank,

Held a general's rank,

When the jihad raged,

And the bodies stank!

Pleased to meet you!

Hope you guess my name!

Ah, what's puzzling you,

Is the nature of my game!

April was finally realizing what was happening to herself. I could tell by the way her hands squeezed the new flesh of her belly as her engorged breasts heaved with each hyperventilated breath. She shared a quick, desperate word with her girlfriend before darting out of sight. Kristen didn’t follow her.

And then the speakers puffed to life. Volume slowly returned as the familiar instrumentals of Sympathy for the Devil filled the greenhouse, larger and louder than life. At last, the crowd began to move, and some began to dance. The chanting grew in intensity.

I watched with glee,

While your billionaires,

Fought for ten decades,

For the god they made!

I shouted out,

Who killed Epstein?

When after all,

It was you and me!

Let me please introduce myself,

I'm a girl of wealth and taste!

I thirst-trap for all the simps,

Who gave me all their well-earned pay!

Pleased to meet you!

Hope you guessed my name!

But what's puzzling you,

Is the nature of my game – get down, Jane!

The guitar was shoved into my chest before I could react. My feet stumbled and I nearly fell off the catwalk, but my hands spread across the strings and began to strum. Every move, every chord was as natural to me as breathing. For years, my fingers had ached to strum themselves across a woman’s skin, and my arms had yearned to hold her warm body close, and my feelings became melodies as I jammed to the original chords in the instrumental.

The crowd began to cheer, and I began to grin. So what if they could see my fangs? They were all doomed anyway…

Was that Emily in the crowd?  Oh… oh, what have I done?

Pleased to meet you!

Hope you guessed my name!

But what's confusing you,

Is just the nature of my game!

Just as every man is a criminal!

And all the ladies saints!

As heads is tails,

Just call me –

A piercing scream echoed from the back of the crowd, so shrill that I stopped playing and Sucky stopped singing. Someone was having a panic attack. I stared in the direction of the commotion, noting how the crowd was turning away from the pool, shifting slowly away to give space to whoever was in trouble. Kristen herself was the only one trying to get closer, pushing girls aside to reach the centre.

It was April. The poor girl had collapsed to her knees, her hands squeezing a bulge of fat on her stomach. She dug her fingers into the dough-like ball, as if she could force it to stop growing and push it back in. Instead, it teased the tops of her chubby thighs.

Then I saw Brenda burst from the crowd, using her bulk shove a path for herself. “Don’t touch her!” she pointed at the distraught girl. “Everyone back away! It’s contagious!

I couldn’t tell if Brenda was trying to help or not, but her warning was like a spark on an oil spill. The crowd buzzed with worried conversation, skittishly shying further away from the rapidly-expanding woman.

“Kristen!” April’s breasts shook as she wailed. “Kristen help me!”

Kristen stood petrified, neither backing away nor approaching her distraught lover. She stared in shocked silence, mouth agape as April’s whole torso wobbled with five additional pounds, her handful of belly stretching around her sides. Side-fat bulged around her top’s straps, and matching creases began to form on her flanks.

“Help me!” April reached her hand for Kristen, though she was five armlengths away. “It’s getting – ah!” She yelped as her top finally ripped, bursting down the middle. Her breasts surged free like heavy fruits, bouncing against her front with a slap. Only then did she retract her outstretched arm to cover herself, huddling away from the eyes of a frightened crowd that couldn’t look away.

A whistle sounded from the doorway into the mansion, followed by a scramble of bodies.

“Out of the way!”

“Five-o! Five-o!”

It was the police. I could see two of them shoving their way towards the pool – the only women fully-clothed. At last, the crowd was triggered into a mob as dozens of underaged girls ran scattered like roaches into the foliage. The pool erupted with numerous splashes as bottles were tossed and girls fell-in.

Cindy glanced at me, a look of confusion on her face, as well as a notable lack of pink hue. “Where are we…? Shit! Jane, it’s the fuzz! Duck!”

Her arm slapped my back, and I plunged into the pool, the guitar flying out of my grasp. All I could hear was water roaring in my eardrums.

49 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Wow, this really feels like a horror story now.

That was actually my intent, partly because a girl swelling-up would probably cause a panic irl and partly because this story has always had undertones of living in a sexist society while struggling to handle a weird kink 😵

I wanna write something happy now 😔

You do you! Don’t let the world crush your dreams! 

That being said, the ash clouds hanging over my house and the fact that I have to start classes online again have really brought down my mood, so I’m kind of in the mood for a more grim, thrill inducing story. I guess I’ll just have to write my own. Put my terrible deviantart account to some use.

But, first...

On 9/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, Mr.Grignard said:

You do you! Don’t let the world crush your dreams! 

That being said, the ash clouds hanging over my house and the fact that I have to start classes online again have really brought down my mood, so I’m kind of in the mood for a more grim, thrill inducing story. I guess I’ll just have to write my own. Put my terrible deviantart account to some use.

But, first...

Wait, u have DA? I have DA. I wanna see.

You’re the second guy in here that’s mentioned the fires (Batman actually wrote it into DC Universe Overweight), so I guess I’m on the opposite side of the country as you both. No wonder you reply back so late — that three hour time difference is a big deal