The Thin College

>_< 0_0

Hey, congratulations on almost finishing the story. It’s pretty good so far. My favorite part was the president. He was nothing like what I expected, and yet at the same time he played more or less the same role I thought he would, minus giving everyone a dad talk on the importance of respecting school property.

Anyway, I made you something…

08932A89-BF29-49BD-8612-CD03A8F4D095.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mr.Grignard said:

Hey, congratulations on almost finishing the story. It’s pretty good so far. My favorite part was the president. He was nothing like what I expected, and yet at the same time he played more or less the same role I thought he would, minus giving everyone a dad talk on the importance of respecting school property.

Anyway, I made you something…

08932A89-BF29-49BD-8612-CD03A8F4D095.jpeg

This art is avant-garde 💯 looks like an anime beach episode of demons. That sun is hitting 96F here

• 6 months later...

Epilogue One

It had been a while since I’d donned my original form as Jason Alban, but I doubted my pursuers would be near. Not here, deep in the hollowed-husk of downtown Springfield, Virginia some few miles from Washington DC. Not here, in the midst of half-abandoned strip-malls surrounded by empty parking lots and separated by wide, asphalt roads with no sidewalks. Not here, on a cold, starless midnight where the only sources of light were streetlights illuminating potholes and a glowing, neon sign with an outline of a woman wrapped around a pole.

I stared at the sign while reclining against the hood of my car next to a forged license plate, sipping gas station coffee as I prepared myself to head inside. The neon sign glowed a vibrant pink against a windowless, concrete wall, casting faint shadows over two suited men standing by the entrance. I finished the lukewarm coffee with a swig and smiled to myself as I approached. Neon-pink was a good colour.

“Good morning, my friend,” one of the men said in an accent I recognized as Romanian. They’d been buying several buildings in town lately.

“I guess it is morning,” I chuckled to myself.

“How’s your Valentine’s Day so far? Got your driver’s license?”

Valentine’s Day? Man, it’s been ten minutes! I’ll tell you how it goes in about an hour; how about that? Here,” I handed him an Arizona license, which had been easier to forge than other states.

“I like the sound of that; you will have an excellent time,” the man smiled as he shined an ultraviolet flashlight on my license.

“Tonight is very special night,” the second man said with an even heavier accent. “We have entrance fee of two hundred dollars and fifty percent off on all food and drink – no spirits. Would you wish to pay with card?”

“Here,” I handed him two hundred dollar bills from a wad of cash in my inner jacket pocket. I knew better than to use an ATM in a gentleman’s club. Besides, I had no bank account because I used Bitcoin whenever possible. The economics major I’d never finished had been useful after all.

“Appreciate it, my friend,” the first man handed my back my license and strapped a paper bracelet on my wrist. “Please no film or photos of the dancers.”

“I promise,” I said. “Left my phone in the car anyway.”

I entered the building and followed the sound of heavy bass down the hallway maze. The walls were adorned with posters of naked women rivalling mythological Greek statues with their curvaceous beauty, star-studded breasts and strong, wide hips that twisted sensually to the left and right – although they were a little thin for my tastes.

At last, the hallway ended and revealed the dark paradise within. Tables encircled by chairs filled with dozens of patrons with drinks in their hands and eyes glued to multiple pole-dancers spinning slowly through the air like entertainers in a mad king’s festival. Women were everywhere, dressed in short, skimpy dresses with small purses at their sides as they walked from table to table on eight-inch heels with all the grace and allure of lionesses. Truly, it was a sight to behold. It had been far too long since I’d visited such a place and could barely think of what to try or do first. I settled with seating myself at the bar, faced away from the pole-dancers. I’d be able to regain my wits there.

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” the bartender smiled at me. “Would you like to open a tab?”

“Just a corona,” I handed her a twenty.

She smiled and turned away to fetch my drink. She was shorter than average, but stacked as a brick house, with round tits bulging against her little devil costume and ass cheeks that hung from the hemline of her skirt. Even as she stuck the lemon slice in my corona and handed it to me, my mind was instinctively feeling her out: five-foot-one, hourglass, and about a hundred and ten pounds or so. The hint of a belly-bulge was testing the strength of the tiny belt strapped around her waist. Another ten pounds would tempt her into loosening that belt. It was an amusing thought, but only in passing. Baristas had enough troubles on their plates to worry about.

Someone rubbed my shoulder and I turned to find an olive-skinned girl in a figure-clinging blue dress beaming at me.

“Hi, how are you?” she smiled wide, a hundred freckles stretching across her cheeks and lash extensions fluttered over her eyes like butterflies.

“Hi!” I smiled back. “It’s good to see you! What’s your name?”

“My name’s Destiny,” she leaned closer, laughing lightly. “Your Destiny!”

I was genuinely happy to see her. Gentlemen’s Clubs were the only places in the world where women would come to you. I trusted strippers more than any church girl. It was in church that everyone lied, putting on a face and pretending to be someone they weren’t, laughing at jokes that weren’t funny and make-believing they had no bestial vices. No one was pretending here. Here was where you could speak of sex, admire women, tell them how beautiful they were, and it would all be normal and expected. Here was a place where you saw humanity as it really was and not what they wished it was.

“How’s your Valentine’s Day so far?” she asked.

“Absolutely amazing,” I sipped my corona. “Now that you’re here, that is. You want some food? I have a tab open.”

Food would do Destiny’s body good. She was a smaller woman, not short like the barista, but waifishly-thin with only the hint of breasts beneath her plunging neckline and hips barely wide enough to fill the seat of her stool. What little flesh that clung to her bones was muscle, toned and hardened by days of dancing. She was like a work of art – a nearly-empty canvas just waiting to be filled with luscious, feminine curves. Feeding her dinner would be fun.

“I’d love a drink – we can drink together,” she laughed with a strange, girlish energy I hadn’t expected. It had a tone of innocence to it, almost as if she were new. I didn’t believe that for a second though – I trusted strippers, but it had been a long time since I’d met anyone in the world who was innocent.

“Sure! I’ll get you whatever you want!”

Destiny had the barista’s attention in an instant, leaning against the counter with her hand reaching out and her ass in the air. “Can I have a Sex on the Beach?”

The barista nodded and looked at me. “You want one too?” Both of them looked at me expectantly.

“Yeah; they’re both on my tab too,” I replied. Money wasn’t a concern of mine, not with wads of thousands lining my pockets. I turned back to Destiny. “Now hold on. I thought we couldn’t have spirits?”

“Huh?” she dismissed my concerns with a wave of her hand. “Who said that? Let’s have some fun!”

The drinks were poured and ready in an instant. I plucked the nearest one and found the “glass” to be plastic – it seemed nights here got wild at times if they didn’t trust us with glass.

“Happy Valentine’s!” Destiny sang.

“Happy Valentine’s!” I tapped her drink against mine with a dull thump and guzzled it in a single swig. Dangerously sweet.

“Have you got a Valentine yet?” she asked coyly.

“I tried,” I rolled my eyes with a smile. “I matched with someone on Hinge last weekend, but she seemed a little off. Like, I felt like I was being interrogated with all the questions she was asking me, but for some reason she kept avoiding mine. I figured she was shy and just needed some space, you know? But yesterday – literally yesterday! She texted me and said she was breaking-up with me because I only talked about myself. Like… huh?”

“Mmm,” Destiny leaned closer. “Fuck her!”

“I hate dating apps,” I laughed. “I’d much rather see you because you’re here and that means a lot to me – and I’m so glad you’re here. I’m so glad.”

She put her hand on my thigh and splayed fingers with nail-extensions the length of claws across it. “We should go do a dance!” she squeezed softly. “It’s your destiny!”

“We should totally do that,” I said excitedly, heart racing. “Should I leave my drink here or…?”

“Come, come,” she took my hand before I could even think of putting the corona down and tugged me towards the dim backrooms.

We paused before a small counter manned by another Romanian man in a sleeveless suit. Behind him was a poster with rows of times and prices for private dances.

“So like, a dance for two songs is fifty dollars,” Destiny pointed eagerly at the poster. “But seventy-five means you get to touch.”

Dancing?” I joked. “Are you sure? Dancing’s one of my worst skills. I trip on everything.”

“No, I’m dancing,” Destiny giggled. “You’re funny!”

“But touching sounds fun – I’m good at that.”

“Wanna do the ten minute one? That’s one hundred fifty and it’s also for touching.”

“Let’s do it.”

“Yeah! Let’s do it!”

I handed the money to the Romanian, who thumbed through each bill as quick as a chip dealer as he inspected the bills for counterfeits and fakes. A part of me was relieved that I’d chosen to use real ones this time.

“Enjoy,” he said as he deposited the money into a vault just out of sight.

Destiny took me to a large, plush seat at the end of the hallway, its sides encapsulating whoever sat between them.

“Just put your drink down and relax,” Destiny purred. “It’s time for a little bit of naughty fun!”

“I swear I’m having fun,” I said as I sank down into the leathery cushions. “I’m just… lowkey terrified. You’re super intimidating.”

“Terrified? Me?” she smirked as she unstrapped her dress to expose her star-studded a-cup breasts. “That’s so cute. It’s because I’m sexy isn’t it? I like it when you get scared of me.”

“Y-you do? That’s… uh…”

I was nearly beyond words as she swayed her hips and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pressing her chest against my face and rubbing her breasts past my lips one after the other. No matter how many times I did this, it never got old. Like hunger and thirst, lust was a base desire that needed sating like any other.

“You know…” I managed to say as she took hold of my hands and slapped them against her cheeks. “There’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing… I used to think so, but not anymore.”

“Mmm,” she replied and nipped my ear between her teeth.

“People tell each other that so many things are wrong – gambling, drinking, sex… but they’re not. It’s just that bad people tend to do those things. They do shady things and get in fights. That’s all it is.”

She straddled my hips and arched away to pull her dress off her body. When the dress was dropped to the floor, she shook her long, black hair side to side and leaned back into me with a kiss. “How about you? Are you a bad boy?”

“Most people say so… but only because I don’t do what they tell me to. That’s what evil is to most people, isn’t it? A person who does what they want and takes what they want.”

“I like that,” she gripped the flaps of my jacket and rubbed her hands up and down my chest. “You must be rich.”

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “It used to bother me that money means so much in relationships, but not anymore. It’s just how the world works. You only get married or into relationships when you need something and someone else can help. I mean, love is a thing, but it doesn’t pay the rent. Everything’s measured in money… uh… sorry about that. I talk too much.”

“Don’t worry about money,” she whispered. “Think about me. I like how you’ve been feeling me up… what’s your favourite part of me?”

“I love your body,” I replied. “It’s hard to talk about it because I don’t want you to think it’s all I care about. You’re fun to talk to.”

“But which parts? You should hold them.”

“I like… this,” I ran my fingers into the creases under her ass cheeks – at least, where the creases would be if she were fatter. “I don’t know what they’re called, but they’re one of my absolute favourite things.”

“What else,” she asked breathlessly, gripping one of my wrists and making me spank her.

“This part,” I rubbed her hamstrings up and down, feeling them flex. “Oh, and the inner thighs too.”

“Mmm, yes.

“But actually,” I said quickly. “I think my favourite part is something else.”

“What?”

“Belly,” I fondled either side of her waist and rubbed the slight bulge under her navel and found it to be all muscle. “No one talks about them, but they’re amazingly sexy.”

“That’s a good kink,” she smirked.

“What about you? What kinks do you have? Do you like girls?”

“I love girls,” she laughed. “I’m bisexual, by the way.”

“Me too – liking girls, I mean. I also like girls.”

“What else do you like?” she set my hands against her breasts before putting her own behind her head. “You like bondage? I like tying people up.”

I paused for only a moment. “Expansion.”

“What’s that?”

“Breast expansion. Uh, ass expansion.”

“Oh, you mean like adjustable implants?”

“Not quite… but it’s really fun. All the sexy parts get bigger.”

Destiny laughed and stuck her tongue out. “I’d like that… I always wanted big boobs.”

“Big boobs are amazing.”

“I’d love having big boobs.”

“Really? Like, how much do you want them?”

She pouted. “I’m thinking of getting implants, but those are, like, six thousand dollars.”

“What about real boobs? If you could get them, how big would you make them?”

Huge,” she clasped my hands and squeezed them against her tits. “Massive mommy milkers.”

The stray thought currently coursing through my mind was a dangerous one, but it had been ages since I’d last been so hot and bothered, and the mixed drink was beginning to hit my mind. So it was that I committed to using my powers once again. What was the worst that could happen? It was for a good cause, after all.

“Just a little bit,” I said while squeezing her tits. “A little bit…”

“A little what…? Oh…”

Destiny gasped as the small mounds on her chest swelled softly into my palms. I felt them fill my hands, kneading them softly while she sat dumbstruck and speechless.

“Actually,” I said casually. “How big is ‘massive mommy milkers’ again? We using standard or metric?”

“Oh my god,” Destiny had stopped smiling. “I have to… um…”

Suddenly, she dismounted from my lap and scrambled down the hallway with one arm across her new assets. I watched her turn a corner out of sight before glancing down at the floor to find her dress and high heels strewn at my feet.

“That’s a new reaction,” I muttered to myself. “Keep forgetting how dramatic this can get. Well… time to get out of here before the bouncer notices…”

The man behind the desk eyed me as I passed him once more, and I could tell he suspected I’d hurt his girl. One wrong move and I’d be mired in more drama than I’d bargained for.

“Stomach bug,” I shrugged at him.

“Stomach?” he wasn’t smiling.

“Yeah, I think she’ll be back… I’ll wait at the bar.”

I headed to the bar, but had no intention of waiting. My window of escape was rapidly closing, and I had to move fast. I loosed a ten dollar bill from my jacket and threw it onto the counter while gesturing a hand across my neck to signal the barista that my tab was closed before making my way down the maze-like hallway for the exit.

I was turning the corner in the parking lot when I spotted someone standing behind an air conditioning unit.

“Hey,” it was a woman.

I looked closer and suddenly realized it was Destiny. She’d rapidly clothed herself into sweats and a bulky, red sweater that hid her new breasts from view. I barely recognized her.

“You,” I smiled. “Sorry about that. Should’ve mentioned what I was going to do.”

“Don’t be,” she folded her arms, the slightest hint of a bulge on her chest becoming apparent.

“Want me to change them back? It’s an easy fix.”

“No don’t – sorry. I’m sorry I ran like that. I got scared.”

I didn’t reply because I didn’t want to interrupt. Her mouth had stopped talking, but not her body. She rubbed her fingers against her elbows and shuffled one foot.

“Hey,” she inhaled a slow, shaking breath and stared at me with eager, longing eyes. “Who are you? What are you?”

“I ask myself that question all the time,” I replied.

“That thing you did… how did you do it? Are you the devil?”

“Damn, I hope not,” I said. “I’m not trying to make you sell your soul or anything. I just really, really like big boobs.”

She exhaled slowly, licking her lips with a pierced tongue. “So… what else do you like?”

“Actually… I’m more interested in what you’d like. It’s more fun that way.”

Her eyes flared with excitement and she took my hands in hers and pressed them into her sweater – deep enough to feel the quivering mounds within.

“H-hold me,” she whispered. “Show me what you want… with your hands.”

I thoughtfully fondled her breasts as my eyes scanned her little body like a sculptor eyes a slate of marble. She was so lean, soft yet supple from constant dancing, and almost flat – especially her belly. My hands trailed down to either side of her waist with a will of their own. But no – I’d go easy on her.

“Bigger is better,” I drew her close. “Especially the sexy parts.”

“You like wide, child-bearing hips?” she smiled, pelvis gyrating sensually.

I answered with my hands, resting them on either side of her hips, filling them out, feeling them widen a few inches in my grip. She groaned lustfully, chin resting on my shoulder as she felt herself expand.

“And a fat ass,” I said as my hands reached behind her.

She moaned at the touch of my hands against her glutes, propping them up and bouncing their increasing heft to make them jiggle more violently with every breath.

“I’m high,” she gasped.

I stared into her eyes and knew she was telling the truth.

“How high?”

“That’s why I feel like this, right?” she asked. “My drink was spiked.”

“It’s real,” I said. “This is real. You’ve been sleepwalking through life for so long that feeling anything feels like being high.”

She gripped my triceps through my jacket so hard I could feel her nail extensions against my skin. “We need to get inside. Now.”

“Are you sure…?”

“This way. In the back. They won’t see us if we go this way. We’re going to a private room.”

Epilogue Two

Once again, Destiny was dragging me by the hand into a secluded space, this time through a dirty backdoor into a dim, narrow hallway lit red with Christmas lights. The dull thud of the music carried through the walls like heartbeats as I followed her deeper inside. We passed a door slightly ajar with light pouring from just beyond. My eyes caught sight of half a dozen bodies through the gap in various stages of clothing and makeup: a changing room. None saw us pass.

“In here,” Destiny opened yet another door. “Before they see us.”

The room was dim, but lightly furnished with desks and boxes that half-obscured the view out a window that overlooked an empty alleyway. I only noticed the half-finished bottle of chardonnay after Destiny locked the door and pulled it from behind an upturned chair.

“Not the most romantic setting,” I noted. “But then again, a bed or mattress would probably make it worse.”

Destiny took a swig of the chardonnay and sloshed the drink between her cheeks before swallowing and looking at me again.

“So what are you, really?” she asked. “A devil? Magician?”

“I wish I knew.”

“How do you do it? That thing you do with your hands that makes me grow?” she lifted one of her enlarged boobs with her spare hand for emphasis, peering curiously into her new cleavage.

“Oh, you know… proper budgeting, long-term investment, and some clever financial loopholes – magic, basically.”

She didn’t answer right away, opting instead for another thoughtful swig. “How did you learn it? Maybe you could teach me.”

“That’s a long story – really long story – and I would if I could, but these powers are basically a part of me now.”

“Okay, never mind all that,” she put the bottle back where she’d found it and stepped closer until she was inches away from my chest, looking up into my eyes. “I have so many questions about literally everything, but if I could ask just one question… why me?”

“Because you’re fun to talk to – plus you’re really sexy.”

She cracked a smile. “You too. I’m not usually into guys, but – I mean… you…”

“Oh, so you like girls?” I smiled back. “That’s something we share in common…”

I began to transform before her eyes, shortening and slimming as my shape warped into the guise of Jane Wick. It had been a while since I’d last donned this exact form, but it was familiar to me and well-worn through the years since I’d left Biltmore College. “Jane Wick” was a wanted fugitive by multiple police departments, but I wasn’t worried. They’d never find me in here.

“Oh my gawd!” she ran her hands up and down my sides in utter awe of my transformation. “You can change too!”

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. “What should I change next?”

She bit her lip and took a step back as she inspected herself. What had once been a rail-thin figure only minutes before had sprouted round, perfectly-circular breasts that fit into the palms of her hands, as well as hips just wide enough to accentuate how thin her waist still was. She was so lost in herself that she bumped her ass against a desk. The impact startled her, but surprise quickly gave way to devilish mischief as she twisted around to look at herself and got an idea.

Not a word was spoken between us. I knew what she wanted from the look on her face as I followed her to the desk. She sat herself on top of it, spreading her legs and inviting me in as I wrapped her in a firm embrace. As her lips kissed mine, my hands ran down her back until they were rubbing her small, firm cheeks. I groped them fondly, feeling every inch of their surface through the soft white fabric of her sweats, and as I did they began to plump-up. Soft, sensual fat spread and expanded across her glutes like bread dough, ever-bigger and rounder. They began to outgrow their confines, and the feel of it had her moaning between kisses and gyrating her hips against the desk.

“You’re so…” she gasped as if drowning, but the only thing drowning was her mind, sinking into a sea of ecstasy and desire.

She pulled me closer by wrapping her legs around my waist. I could hardly see what was happening past her face smothered against mine, but I felt her grab my hands and place them against her inner thighs. I matched her energy by rubbing them up and down, smothering her firm dancer thighs under inch after inch of thickness. The breadth of her thighs spread across the table, pinching against my waist like boa constrictors.

What little of my sanity was left paused to consider the growing woman. She was nearly feral now, nipping my ear while breathing heavily, lost in the moment. It was the perfect time to try something else – something I’d long denied myself. I reached for her belly, felt it trembling under my fingertips, and –

Destiny pulled away with a violent gasp for air. She looked down at herself with heavy breaths and I followed her gaze to her belly. It wasn’t much bigger – just a pooch of padding around her navel that gave it depth and formed a bulge just beneath it – certainly nowhere near as big as I’d gone before. But the sexual tension had broken, and I found myself filling with regret.

“Sorry, that was selfish of me,” I said quickly. “I could change it back –”

She interrupted me by pulling me by the neck. “H-hold me,” she grinned.

“You like it?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she groped my breasts through my shirt hard enough to make me wince. “Now you…”

Before I could respond, the walls began to flash brightly with red and blue light from outside the window. Destiny’s erotic mood vanished as if she’d been doused with cold water.

“Police,” she hopped down from the desk. “We’ve got to – oof,” she paused for a moment as her breasts and ass jiggled from the impact like they never had before. “We have to get out of here.”

“I see vans and unmarked government vehicles,” I said with a cautious peek through the window. “A swat team and the FBI. Damn. They tracked my new car pretty quick this time. Um… no need to panic, by the way. They’re only after me. Long story.”

“No, you don’t understand! I had shrooms two hours ago and if they find me –”

“I doubt they’ll even try to find out without a warrant. Hey… but I guess this place is closing down for the night anyway, right? Want to continue this at your place?”

“I do,” she hugged me tightly.

“Then let’s make it happen. There’s a trick up my sleeve they don’t know I can do. Here’s what I need you to do…”

Less than five minutes later, I was nestled snugly inside Destiny’s sweater disguised as a small Tux cat. It was dark; all I could see was faint red and blue lights through the fabric, but I was warm and comfortable between two melon-sized breasts. My pursuers might know I had many disguises, but they would never suspect a cat.

I could tell we were outside now. Voices were all around us, and I felt a subtle breeze through the sweater fabric. Just a little further and we’d be safe in Destiny’s car driving away. The feds could keep my old car; I’d just buy a new one. Just a bit further…

“Ma’am.”

Destiny stopped walking. My sensitive cat ears perked-up at the sound of whoever had stopped us. That voice… where did I recognize it? It was a woman. Her voice was young and light, but firm.

“Can I help you?” Destiny asked slowly, her words laced with fear.

“I need to see your license before you can go.”

“Why? I’m clean.”

“There’s a dangerous fugitive somewhere in this building. We have to check everyone.”

“Well, obviously he’s not me, so just let me get home.”

He?” the mystery woman’s voice was tinged with suspicion.

“She? They? Fuck, I dunno. What’s it look like? Maybe I saw something.”

“Could be anyone. They’re extraordinarily good at disguises.”

“Really?” Destiny’s interest was piqued.

“License please.”

“Sure, whatever, let me open my purse… so, like, what did this fugitive do exactly? You can tell me, right?”

“You know I can’t. Even if I could, it’s a long story. Very long story.”

“There. You’ve seen my license. Can I go now?”

“What’s in your shirt?”

My blood froze. What would Destiny do? My faith in my disguise was suddenly challenged. Everything hinged on the next moment.

“This? Oh, it’s just Maxwell. He’s my pet cat – see?”

She lifted the top of her sweater to expose my head to the world. I looked helplessly upward from the depths of Destiny’s cleavage, finding her face peering down at me from above – and one other.

It was Emily. How long had it been since we’d met eyes? She had once been the only woman in that damned college that showed me kindness and treated me like a human being. Now she was hunting me as an agent of the law. I realized now that I’d been avoiding the memory of her. Was it possible we could have been together in a healthy relationship? We could’ve been married by now, living together and starting a family, but it had never happened and now it never could. I was too far gone. Some small part of me regretted what I had done these last few years, but those thoughts quickly dissipated. I was Jane Wick. Deep down, I had always been Jane Wick and my depressing life of isolation hadn’t improved until I’d come to terms with that.

“He’s cute,” Emily said. “Where did you find him?”

“Oh you know, wandering around looking for pussy… anyway, it’s late and I’m off so… good luck I guess.”

The sweater came back down over my head and I clung tightly to Destiny’s skin as she unlocked her car and slid inside. The motion of seating herself behind the wheel made her breasts jostle loosely against me, and keying the ignition had them wobbling. It inspired mischief within me, and I took the opportunity to swell her breasts up another cup size.

“Can’t wait, huh?” she patted my back through the sweater. “I don’t mind, but maybe wait till no one’s looking?”

I couldn’t answer while still in cat form, but I poked my head out the top of her sweater and took one last look at Emily before Destiny drove us out of the parking lot. I knew in that moment that I was leaving a part of me behind as well, but I didn’t mind anymore. I had Destiny to look forward to.

Wow, congratulations on finishing the Thin College! It's long... And has a very impressive view-count, and some great cliffhangers and imagery!

As you enjoy mathematical analysis... I believe your word count is longer than any individual Lord of the Rings book, but shorter than the Order of the Phoenix or any of the Game of Thrones novels!

On 3/1/2023 at 4:07 PM, flyer33 said:

Wow, congratulations on finishing the Thin College! It's long... And has a very impressive view-count, and some great cliffhangers and imagery!

As you enjoy mathematical analysis... I believe your word count is longer than any individual Lord of the Rings book, but shorter than the Order of the Phoenix or any of the Game of Thrones novels!

That’s… insane 👀 I couldn’t have done it without everyone being so interested