The Thin College

>_< 0_0

1 hour ago, Siodmak said:

Why does a weight gain erotica story have one of the more insightfully accurate depictions of the ways in which young white men in America become radicalized? This is depressingly well-written.

I feel like the way we all got here was filled with some trauma and struggles to come to terms with a sexual instinct that alienates us from most everyone. Does the alienation cause the kink or does the kink cause alienation? I’m not too sure. What I do know is that the solution is practicing socializing 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:29 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

I feel like the way we all got here was filled with some trauma and struggles to come to terms with a sexual instinct that alienates us from most everyone. Does the alienation cause the kink or does the kink cause alienation? I’m not too sure. What I do know is that the solution is practicing socializing 

True, but it’s also the parental neglect, the poverty, the way the American Dream fails for Jason’s family, the medical trauma, the use of the internet as a way to escape that, etc. Insightful and true.

Meanwhile, back at Biltmore, I can’t be alone in seeing the endgame of Sucky just fattening up the college as too easy. Maybe with all the artifacts out of their place, everyone enjoys it, wants to get fat, and the dark magic corrupts them? Gotta be something like that. There’s still the deep conceptual mystery of why there’s a witchy all-girls college where weight gain is inevitable. Given the way the rest of the story toys with WG erotica tropes, there must be somewhere interesting this is heading.

15 hours ago, Siodmak said:

True, but it’s also the parental neglect, the poverty, the way the American Dream fails for Jason’s family, the medical trauma, the use of the internet as a way to escape that, etc. Insightful and true.

Meanwhile, back at Biltmore, I can’t be alone in seeing the endgame of Sucky just fattening up the college as too easy. Maybe with all the artifacts out of their place, everyone enjoys it, wants to get fat, and the dark magic corrupts them? Gotta be something like that. There’s still the deep conceptual mystery of why there’s a witchy all-girls college where weight gain is inevitable. Given the way the rest of the story toys with WG erotica tropes, there must be somewhere interesting this is heading.

Hopefully it’s as mind blowing as Sucky’s reveal

At last, one of the girls got fat enough for me to write about stuckage hehe

Chapter Seventy-Seven

Brooke’s eyes widened as we shared a look with each other. I already knew that Viceroy was about to wreak havoc with the student body’s figures, but I had no idea it would begin instantly. The girl we could hear screaming somewhere in the Plantation was met with the sound of the rest of the house’s inhabitants scrambling to respond. Lots of scuffling was happening, and something brittle shattered. Viceroy’s reign of terror was starting off with a bang.

I stared-up into Brooke’s face, still on the floor while she crouched over me. “Come on!” I blurted as I scooted out from under her legs.

“So you got a plan or whatever?” she asked.

“I’m working on it,” I tapped her soft, chubby arm to get her to follow my lead. “What we need to do is get all those trinkets back so that we can stop the Viceroy and get you thin again.”

“No shit,” Brooke followed me out the door into the hallway.

“Did I mention she looks like Jason Alban now?”

“Um, no? Did I mention you still look like some demon from hell?”

“What? Oh…”

Dazed and aching to give chase before Viceroy ruined me, I’d barged into the hallway with no thought of what the sorority girls would think of me. They were already on edge before they caught sight of my red visage. Now they were running hysterically away from me.

“Aw shit,” I groaned. “They probably think I did it…”

“Oh really?” Brooke slapped her palm against her forehead as she berated me. “You think that’s weird? I’ve been around you more than anyone and I think you did all this!”

“No time for that! We’ve got to get out of here…”

I rounded a corner in the hallway, Brooke trailing loyally behind me – only to be met with an obstruction blocking our path. A massively fat girl had wedged herself stuck between a dresser and the opposing wall. Judging from her naked, bronzed skin and the shredded fabrics below her cankles, she’d recently exploded in size as she attempted to squeeze through the narrow space. She looked sideways at us with her globular belly pressing into the dresser as her couch-sized ass rubbed against the wall, pleading with her eyes for help. The small crowd of friends watching her from a safe distance spotted me instantly.

“There’s that motherfucker right there!” a spry tomboy wearing a soccer jersey and shorts grabbed a lamp-pole like a staff. “Get her!”

“Wait, I didn’t –!”

Too late, I realized I couldn’t explain myself out of a beat-down, but as I cringed from the incoming blow, Brooke stepped-in.

“Don’t touch her!” she spread her hands out to shield me. “She’s on our side! She’s…”

Tomboy held us back with the lamp as the fat girl groaned with discomfort. “What are you doing with a devil, huh? I won’t let you take Francine – never!”

“She’s not – ohmigawd…” Brooke sneered to herself before continuing. “She’s not after Francine, okay? She’s after the one who did this to her.”

“Oh yeah,” I nodded, suddenly catching-on. “You can’t make a deal with me and expect not to pay. Now it’s time for me to collect…”

“Please, help her!” the girls in the background begged. “She didn’t do anything!”

“Yeah, that’s what we’re gonna do…” Brooke muttered.

“She’s getting fatter,” one of them glanced at “Francine” fearfully. “You have to do something! If she keeps growing, she won’t be able to breathe!”

I did a second take of Francine’s rotund figure. She was at least six hundred pounds of smooth, bronze skin, with a belly big enough to birth a full-grown man and an ass more fit for a hippo than a human being. Her round breasts rested lazily over her swollen paunch like wild watermelons, and her thick, tree-like legs bent at the knee from the weight they supported. If not for being wedged between a wall and a hard dresser, she’d be flat on the floor. She was the fattest person I’d ever seen, and now that her friends mentioned it, it looked like the tanned flesh of her belly was oozing over the top of the dresser like pancake batter. She stared at me pitifully, and as I stared back, a deep belch escaped her lips – and her eyes turned pink.

“Nice try,” she smirked and belched lightly. “But you didn’t really think you could just run after me, did you? You’re gonna have to try harder than that if you’re gonna win a game of hard-to-get.”

“Wait, what’s going on?” Tomboy glanced back and forth between me and Francine like a cornered cat. “Francine? What are you doing?”

Viceroy chuckled as she gave each girl a grin. “You want to save your friend, don’t you? Well then, what if I said you can? All you have to do is touch this,” she gave her belly a slap that made it ripple like waves in the sea. “Touch it, and she’ll stop growing and shrink to half her size – but you will gain what she loses. A fair trade, no? Have fun, girls…”

The eyes faded back to their hazel hue, leaving Francine huffing and puffing, as stunned as the rest of us.

Tomboy was the first to snap out of it. “I… oh my god… Francine, I’m so –”

Brooke pushed Tomboy into Francine’s side-rolls.

“What the fuck!?” Tomboy sprang away with a shriek. She put her hand to the back of her neck, where her skin had brushed against Francine’s.

“Sorry, we’re kinda in a hurry,” Brooke grimaced in a not-sorry way. “We’re gonna catch that bitch and get y’all thin again, okay?”

“What did you do to me!? What…”

Petrified, Tomboy gaped in horror past her modest, athletic chest towards her flat stomach, which had begun to churn loudly. The meat of her thighs was already beginning to make her shorts wrinkle and strain, and the form of her belly began to trace itself through her shirt.

“You might wanna get outside,” Brooke suggested. “You know… just in case.”

“Francine’s in the way! I can’t… I can’t…”

Tomboy began hyperventilating as she felt herself grow. The front of her shorts bulged taught to contain a budding pooch, and as her hands desperately scrambled over her softening torso, a rip sounded from the side of a sports bra that was failing to hold new side-boobs and rolls.

“Help! Help me!” she yelled at her friends. Unfortunately for her, her friends ran for cover, as if they feared an explosion. Left with me and Brooke, she stared at us with wide eyes, more frightened than wrathful.

“Hey, it’s not personal,” said Brooke. “We’ll catch the bitch responsible for this and you’ll both be back to normal – right Jane?”

“Huh?” I peeled my eyes off of Tomboy’s emerging love-handles. “Oh yeah.”

“Soon as Francine here’s small enough to walk around, we’re gonna slide our way past and be on our way.”

In spite of Brooke’s attempts at bedside manner, Tomboy’s chubby legs were shaking as she crossed her arms tightly under her expanding bust. “I don’t want to be fat.”

“Brit…” Francine said softly.

Tomboy – Brit – looked at her enormous friend.

“It’s alright. It’s going to be alright…” Francine took a deep breath that made the dresser creak, but remained stuck. “I can breathe again. I’m almost thin enough to get out.” She reached-out with a swollen hand. “You don’t have to be afraid anymore. Come here.”

“Oh, Francine!” Brit rushed to her friend’s side and buried her face into her bulging rolls of fat. “I worked so hard for the softball scholarship! How am I going to afford college now?”

“You’ll keep your scholarship,” Francine patted Brit’s soft back (which was beginning to sprout rolls her jersey couldn’t contain). “And you’ll get thin again. We both will. Besides, you kind of look cute like this.”

Brit sniffed-back tears. “Really?”

“Yes,” Francine’s fat arm traced down her spine towards a bulging butterball butt that was going to burst free of its shorts any second. “Kind of sexy too –”

“Okay!” Brooke stomped towards them. “Not to be a bitch, but I’m going to be a bitch and tell you to continue this convo outside. Jane! Come here and help me push! We’re going to get Francine out.”

“Right!” I snapped out of my horny-trance and leaned awkwardly into Francine. I felt my hands sink deep into her side rolls, and my every move made her fat body wobble like a water bed. Brooke and Brit were by my side, and I felt my hips brush against theirs. I was surrounded by chub.

“Not so hard!” Francine moaned. “Something’s pinching my back!”

“Back and forth, girls,” Brooke ordered, falling quickly back into her cheer squad role. “Gently! Get in the swing of it, come on!”

“I’m pushing,” I answered.

“Jane.”

“What?”

Brooke gave me an expecting look. “We need a plan, Jane.”

“I’m trying to think of one…” I grunted and felt Francine budge an inch, which startled her.

“Start by thinking of where we can find Viceroy. I think it’s pretty obvious she’s escaped this place, so where is she? What’s her next goal?”

“Viceroy?” Brit asked. “What do you mean? Our Viceroy would never do this to us!”

“Shut up and let Jane think!” Brooke snarled.

It was excruciatingly hard to think about anything, especially when I could hear a slow, steady tearing sound as Brit’s shorts gave way to her ever-widening pear-shaped body. Brit took it like a champ, focusing all her angst and discomfort into pushing her friend even harder. Unfortunately, all the jostling was making her hips rub against mine and making Francine’s boobs shake, which made my scheming even more difficult!

“Uh…” I closed my eyes. “She’s going to fatten-up everyone as much as possible. That means she needs to take-out anyone who could stop her first.”

“You think she’s going to take out the secret council or whatever it’s called?”

“No. No, that would be step two. Step one is going to be the police station – that’s where she’s headed!”

“Good job, Jane. We’ll hit the cops up or something…”

“No, they’re going to try and arrest me. They won’t trust anything I say.”

“Okay, then… what?”

“Shit… okay, um… you’ll do it. I’ll stay back and watch for Viceroy. If she comes, then… shit…”

“Yeah, splitting-up didn’t work so good last time, did it? Not when I don’t have your number. You have a phone, right?”

The thought made me perk-up. “Actually, yes!”

Pop.

Francine slipped free and hit the floor with a meaty smack, sending the rest of us tumbling onto her pillowy body.

“Oh, thank you,” Francine huffed. “Thank you…”

“Yeah, whatever,” Brooke stood-up and stepped over the still-giant fatty. “Come on, Jane. We’re wasting time. You mentioned a phone?”

“I did. I need to dig it up, though. Shouldn’t take long.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it. Just get to the station as fast as you can and I’ll call you when I get there. Here’s my number…”

Dry sand plumbed into dust-clouds in all directions as I slowed my flight and landed on the secluded stretch of beach where I used to sit and ponder life. The view from above made it all look so small and insignificant, but the sight of the ocean sprawled endlessly onwards, waves roaring against the cliffside where the lighthouse towered in the distance, still made my skin crawl.

I scuffed the sand with my feet a bit, pushing grains aside until I felt the edge of the can that I’d hid my phone in. A few quick scoops of my clawed hands and it was in my grasp once again.

“Feels like an age since I used this,” I muttered as I sat upon the log, wincing as I accidentally sat on my wings before flexing them out of the way. “I wonder if it’s still charged…”

As I peeled the can apart and retrieved my phone, it didn’t take me long to find out it did. I’d switched it off, after all, worrying that the Proctor and her investigators would find me by tracing my cell. With Biltmore College metaphorically exploding, I doubted any of that mattered anymore.

The white apple icon lingered for a long moment before giving-way to my screen, where all the apps were exactly where I had left them – including the fattening app.

“The hell…” I stared in disbelief. “There’s hundreds of notifications on this damn thing…”

I should’ve expected it. The student body was much, much heavier than it had been. I was tempted to open it, just to see the numbers climbing. It was an itch, as compelling as opening Instagram stories, but I resisted. There was something more important to do. Something I hadn’t done in a long time.

I opened the keypad and dialled my family’s landline from memory.

No one picked-up for a few ringtones, but when it was, it wasn’t my parents, it was one of my sisters.

“Hello?” her voice was garbled and crackled from a wire that hadn’t been replaced in years.

“Hi, um…” suddenly I remembered they wouldn’t recognize my new voice. “… is Mr. Alban home?”

“No, he’s outside right now doing work.”

He was planting trees. I knew him well. “Well… what about Mrs. Alban?”

“She’s also running errands.”

Town was an hour’s drive away from home; she wouldn’t be back for a long time. “Well…” I stared at the waves crashing and spreading across the sand. “…I’m with Jason right now… he can’t come to the phone… but I wanted you to know he loves you all very much…”

I ended the call and sighed. Then I craned my neck up towards the lighthouse atop the cliff and resolved to fight to the end, whether I saw home again or not.

31 minutes ago, ulvrik said:

I love it! its starting to get at really full speed now ^^

Speaking of full speed, you read this within ten minutes of me posting it, holy shit 👀

30 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Oh boy, the rapid gaining is hitting now...I wonder when Jane is gonna get hit with it...

I’m indulging in fattening up a few of my favorite characters…

happy count dooku GIFRevenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Bonus gif of Jane getting arrested again

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• 1 month later...

Hey 😏 I have a gift for you: another chapter! Been busy writing other stories, so it took a while to get back to this, but I think it’s about time to see what Jane does next. Ironically, I was filing an FBI whistleblower complaint and applying to be a police officer when I wrote this chapter 😭

Chapter Seventy-Eight

With the day progressing, the sun’s rays were beginning to burn the cold layer of fog away. I basked in the extra warmth as I flew over the campus, but knew that I had to be more wary of people catching sight of me from below.

About fifty meters above the science building, I felt me phone vibrate in my pocket. When I curiously pulled it out, I saw that it was an unknown number, but considering how I had no friends, it was either a call warning about my extended car warranty expiring or Brooke.

I took a gamble and put the phone to my ear. “Hey Brooke, is that you?”

Brooke’s voice snarked something that was drowned-out by the autumn breeze.

“Huh?”

“… went inside…” was all I was able to hear.

“Hold on, I’m flying to the station. Is that where you are?”

“What?

“I said – screw this; I’m just gonna land.”

Flying was fast, and the ability to beeline from one point to another made the island feel a whole lot smaller. Not twenty seconds after I hung-up on my chubby acquaintance, I was looking for a place to land by the police station that wouldn’t get me spotted. Then I spotted a slightly-chubby girl crouched behind a line of trees and brush and swooped down to her side. I couldn’t help but smirk at the sight of her round butt sticking-out as she did her best to hide; I recognized those bowling-ball cheeks anywhere.

“Hey Brooke,” I said as I crouched by her side. “You know I spotted you from all the way up –”

“Shh,” she pointed through the bramble toward the front of the police building. “Someone just got taken into the building.”

“Shit. Was it the Viceroy?”

“No, it was Brenda?”

“The ex-empress of Sigma Omega? What’s she doing here?”

“Being interrogated for her role in the scandal you caused in her sorority. Don’t you remember what you did to her?”

“Okay, but why are you so worried about her going in there?”

“Because I swear I saw her talking to Viceroy before going-in. Also, her eyes were pink.”

“Fuck, why didn’t you lead with that information?”

“Look, we don’t have much time to figure out what to do next! Do you still want to warn them?”

“We have to,” I grit my teeth. “But I can’t exactly walk in there after –”

“Hey!

Brooke and I turned our heads to see a police officer approaching. I cursed under my breath as she approached, recognizing her as the tatted-asshole that I’d escaped from yesterday.

“Freeze! You’re not flapping away this time!”

Of course, I was scrambling madly for cover behind the padded protection that was Brooke’s body. “Don’t shoot!” I cried. “We came to warn you…”

“Jane, what are you doing?” Brooke whined irritably.

“You’re going back in that cell until we figure out what to do with you,” Tatt-woman said slowly. “This chase is over.”

“Look,” my clawed fingertips danced nervously across Brooke’s shoulders. I couldn’t help but notice that the cop hadn’t drawn any of her weapons. “Someone’s about to attack the school… and we came to… we came to –”

Instinct kicked-in and I snaked my arms under Brooke’s and clasped my hands in the soft squish between her large breasts and larger belly. My wings spread and flapped madly as I aimed skyward, seeking to fly the both of us to safety.

Unfortunately, Brooke was heavier than I thought.

“Tasing, tasing, tasing –”

Every muscle in my body convulsed and crumpled as the electric weapon shot into the leather skin of my right wing. No amount of willpower could keep me from tumbling back to the ground in a shaking, helpless heap. At least Brooke’s plump torso broke the fall for me, and we only fell a couple feet.

Tatt-woman was upon me in an instant. “Flip-flap again and you’ll taste the pepperspray next,” she shoved her knee into my back and began handcuffing me. I heard her press her radio on as my face smothered Brooke’s soft back. “Dispatch, this is Hawk Two. I have two suspects in custody outside the station.”

“Hawk Two this is Dispatch,” came the garbled reply. “Suspects of what?”

“It’s Red,” she replied back. “And a friend of hers.”

“Solid copy. Bring them in.

“Wait…” I winced as she rolled me off of Brooke. “You named me Red?”

I was in the police station. For the fourth time. With such high stakes in play, I should’ve felt more morbid and stressed than ever, but instead I felt calm and at peace. Was it because I was jaded from coming too often? Was it because I had nothing left to lose? Or was my brain internalizing all the trauma? It didn’t matter. With my hands cuffed behind my back (and my wings tied around my waist), feeling good was the least I could ask for.

They’d put me into the breakroom for interrogation this time. Frequent visits to the station had taught me the building’s layout well. If they were putting me in here, it wasn’t for easy access to the coffee. I knew that Brooke and Brenda were in here; no doubt they were having one-on-one conversations with the cops of their own.

Just my luck, tatt-woman was interrogating me, sitting across from the small refreshment table that had been pulled to the centre of the room just for us.

“So there’s magic on campus,” she thrummed her fingers against the table with her eyebrow cocked. “And it makes people fat.”

“That’s not what it’s supposed to –”

She held a finger up to silence me. “And it’s not you, the devil girl, who’s causing it, but an entirely different girl we’ve never heard of.”

“Yes.”

She leaned in close, resting her weight on both arms as she stood from her seat. “You must think we’re stupid.”

“No…”

“You thought you could just walk in here again and again spinning whatever lies you came up with next and we’d just believe whatever you told us?”

“But the Viceroy’s going to target this station next!”

“Look, this fat-magic you’re telling me about? I don’t care. We don’t care because we have two eyes and can see it happening ourselves. You think you’re the only one who’s warned us what’s going on? You’re up against the whole faculty, kid!”

“Sort of? The Dean doesn’t kn –”

“And I haven’t even started on witnesses. In case you forgot, your friend’s talking to us in the next room. You really think she’s gonna repeat your story to us? Then there’s Brenda. You remember her, don’t you? You framed her for sexual assault, remember?”

“I don’t – I didn’t –”

“The truth’s gonna come out, sooner or later. It always does. Is ‘Jane Wick’ even your real name? Come on, Red.”

“It’s my name…”

“There is no ‘Jane Wick’ enrolled at Biltmore College! We have the records; they were the first thing we checked!”

After the sharp outburst, tatt-woman composed herself and sat back in her chair. When I didn’t say anything, she shrugged and waited expectantly for me to say something. I was obliged to try.

“I’m telling the truth this time,” I bit my lip nervously, keenly aware that my sharp fangs and yellow eyes didn’t make my argument compelling. “I know you don’t believe me anymore – I wouldn’t – but I didn’t risk arrest for nothing. The police station’s in danger…”

“Is that your official statement?” she asked ominously.

I hesitated before speaking. “What are you going to do?”

“Me? I’m going out for a little snack break. You get to stay here and think about your life choices. Maybe your story will change when I see you again.”

She got up, stopped by the kitchen counter, and grabbed a muffin before leaving the room. I couldn’t help but notice her stomach rumbling loudly as she left.

“Shit…” I hunkered down in my seat and stared at the tabletop. “The belly ring… it’s gotta be the belly ring…”

The belly ring increased the hunger of anyone its wearer was near. That meant Viceroy was nearby. She had also possessed Brenda, who was currently being interrogated somewhere inside the building. What was her plan? Did I have any chance to stop her?

The door opened, and a new woman came in. Instead of a police uniform, she was wearing a purple pencil skirt, white blouse, and tweed jacket. I recognized her poor fashion sense instantly.

“Proctor?” I asked as she closed the door. “What are you doing here?”

The Proctor casually walked to the counter and leaned her butt against it. Spotting a spare muffin, she grabbed the morsel and took a small, thoughtful bite before returning her attention to me. “You gave me a real chase, Jason Alban.”

Her knowing my old name chilled my spine, though I should’ve known Zoltan would tell the rest of her faculty friends.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t told the police who you are yet,” she took another bite of muffin. “Whether I do or not depends on if you cooperate with me.”

“That’s what I came here to do!” I bounced in my seat and strained against my restraints. “The Viceroy’s behind everything! She gave me some of the magical heirlooms and now she has them all and –”

She held up a hand. “Just slow down for a bit. There’s a lot to talk about.”

I obediently remained silent and watched the Proctor, waiting for her to continue. Instead of talking, she took another bite from the muffin. I could hear a faint, ominous rumbling in her stomach, but said nothing.

At last, she swallowed and looked me in the eye. “The police don’t know about the magic.”

“I tried to tell them…”

“I know. But listen to me when I tell you this: they can’t know about the magic.”

“Why not? They already know I’m a red demon girl. Magic isn’t that much more of a stretch.”

“Trust me. Keeping the heirlooms and their powers secret is more important than getting them back. The less everyone knows, the better.”

“You know, that brings up so many questions, but you could say my hands are tied.”

“Police involvement needs to be kept to a minimum. I can help you do that. This island belongs to the college. If the college requests charges to be dropped, it will happen,” she peeled back the muffin cup to take a larger bite. “What I’m offering you is a way out. Help us find the heirlooms and we will change you back into what you were before. All charges will be dropped as well.”

“And I’ll just keep on studying for my economics major? As if nothing happened?”

“I’m afraid you’ll be expelled. Still, it’s better than the alternative, which is serving time… several decades, at least. There’s a lot of charges.”

My brain immediately went into overdrive as I weighed my options. Should I continue trying to convince the police they were in danger or take her offer? Would she really be able to convince them to let go of a flying monster like me? Could I trusteither of them?

No.

I couldn’t trust anyone on this island except myself. It was all up to me, and no matter what Proctor or Tatt-woman said, it didn’t change the fact that Viceroy was about to neutralize the police for good. Perhaps trying to save them had been a mistake. It was enough to make me chuckle to myself.

“What’s funny about this, Jason?”

“I’m just trying to figure out what choice gets me untied first.”

“Neither, I’m afraid.”

“I know – and that’s why I know your offer is bullshit. Did you really think you could just offer me a way out without any act of good faith?”

“This isn’t a negotiation,” the Proctor furiously chewed on the last of her muffin. “In case you’ve forgotten, you’re in custody of the police.”

“Then I’ll talk with the police. They haven’t lied to me yet.”

The look on her face was priceless. The way she tried so desperately to look in control when, in fact, she had completely lost it. It left her speechless, and she didn’t even have a muffin left to chew on.

I grinned and cocked my head. “What’s my silence worth to you? You don’t want me to talk about magic rings? Get them to uncuff me, and then we’ll talk about it.”

“They won’t do that,” she said stiffly. “You know that.”

“Then your worth nothing to me. Get out and let them in.”

Visibly shaking with rage, Proctor huffed and stood-up from the counter. She turned to the door, but paused to grab another muffin on her way out. “They won’t believe you anyway,” she said.

When she opened the door Tatt-woman was right behind it, no doubt waiting her turn. They shuffled awkwardly past each other, and I noticed the Proctor running her thumb against the inner-hem of her purple skirt to adjust its fit. My keen eye for stray fat scanned her figure immediately. Was that a pooch under her skirt?

Tatt-woman approached the table before I could contemplate what I might have seen. It was possible her uniform was looking tight around her thigh area, but my view was blocked when she sat opposite me with a slight grunt.

“So,” she took a deep, forceful breath and looked at me, fingers folded. “You want to stick with your magic rings story? Or did you conveniently remember something to tell us…”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m a red demon girl with claws, horns, and whatever. What’s so hard about believing what I’m telling you?”

“Oh, you’re something else, alright. But we’re not stupid,” Tatt-woman leaned forward with a pained wince. “I’m not surprised by this story of rings and magic and secret sorority cults. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me pixies are riding unicorns in the forest. What I don’t believe…” she scooted uncomfortably in her seat. “… is that you’re not to blame for all this. What are the odds you’re close to all these poor girls and you had nothing to do with what happened to them? Come on. The longer you play these games the worse… ngh… the worse it’s gonna be for you…”

As Tatt-woman became increasingly uncomfortable, I perked from my seat. Something was wrong.

“… is your uniform feeling tight?”

She glared daggers at me. “What the fuck did you just say to me?”

“I didn’t do it – I swear! I’m tied-up!”

Tatt-woman pushed herself to her feet. “Stay there!” her face was turning red as she said it. “I’ve had enough of your bullshit.”

I watched as she left the room and there was no mistaking it: her blue trousers were skin tight. Not a single gap of space was left between her meaty thighs and the fabric clinging desperately around them. Her butt – which I remembered being round and muscular – had morphed into a padded donk that bulged and hung heavily like a pair of teardrops. As she slipped through the door, her hips bumped awkwardly against the frame. No doubt she wasn’t used to her extra width. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind anymore: the police station was under attack, and I needed to escape.

The next interrogator to come in was Julia. She’d always played the role of good cop whenever she saw me, so it was a surprise to see her looking so sallow and unpleased.

“Is that water?” I asked as she sat opposite me, attempting to break the tension in the room.

“Sure is,” she held the water bottle in front of her face, looking thoughtful. When I didn’t say anything, she put it down and leaned back to stare at me. “You know… at first I thought it was the cream and sugar. Of course, I don’t put either of those things in my coffee. I like it black. But I couldn’t help but wonder if someone was pulling a prank on me. I mean, it’s not like it was the food – been vegan for a month.”

“What are you talking about?”

She sneered at the sound of my voice. “It was you. You were the reason my pants weren’t fitting right,” she sprang forward and slammed the table. “I let you sleep in here! I helped you and you violated my body putting my career at risk! And now that we’ve caught you again, you spin these wild fantasies about magic rings and evil cults – all while insisting none of it’s your fault. So now you want us to believe you? After all you’ve been caught doing? After slowly turning into –”

Someone was moaning outside. Just beyond the door a scramble was starting. It sounded as if the whole force was moving to get someone to the clinic. Julia fell silent, and I knew she recognized their voices.

“She’s here,” I muttered. “The Viceroy…”

“I don’t know what’s going on out there, but you better tell me how to stop it. Now.

“Unbind me,” I said simply.

“Out of the question –”

The voices were getting more frantic now. I could hear Velcro being ripped apart.

“I told you this was going to happen –”

“Stay there,” she got up from the table and left the room.

Julia’s uniform was looking about as snug as Tatt-woman’s.

I sighed to myself and made myself as comfortable as I could with my wings tied and my hands cuffed. What was with them telling me to stay put when I was tied anyway? More importantly, now what? The panicked voices outside were growing louder. If I didn’t make a move, I might be trapped here indefinitely as Viceroy fattened the college and sabotaged my reputation to all hell –

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I sprang awkwardly to my feet, unable to utilize my hands. “That’s Brooke,” I said excitedly. “It’s gotta be.”

The police had been so enthusiastic in roping my wings to my back that they’d neglected to filch my pockets for evidence. By the time anyone could think to check for a phone, my wings were already in the way. That was good then, but now that I needed to answer the call, I couldn’t reach it!

“Okay Jane,” I hunched into a linebacker pose in the middle of the room. “You got this…”

I tried everything. Jumping up and down didn’t bounce the phone from my pocket. Pressing the phone up by sliding against the kitchen counter only pinched the skin of my wings. It was no use. My phone was strapped tight. Unless…

Slowly – painfully – I propped my legs against the fridge and did a handless hand-stand. My shoulder hurt and my head was at a weird angle with my horns scraping against the linoleum floor, but I grit my teeth and forced myself to do a little jiggle.

“Come on,” I muttered with grit teeth. “Before they come back…”

There was pandemonium in the hallway. Whatever was happening, the police were in full emergency mode, radioing dispatch for a medevac, reassuring the victim (victims?), and trying desperately to give each other directions. I could hear fabric being ripped open, and wasn’t sure if they were ripping someone free or otherwise. Whatever the case, all I knew was that they were starting to get really fat.

Just when I was starting to lose hope, my phone fell out.

“Yes…” I joyously let myself fall to the ground. The phone was still buzzing. All I had to do now was find a way to accept the call.

Frantically, I crawled into position and smacked the phone with my chin. Miss! I tried again. The call had begun! I leaned my ear into it and began to speak.

“Hello? Brooke?”

“Uh, yeah…” she replied disdainfully. “Hey, I’m in the interrogation room. Where did they put you?”

“Brooke!” I adjusted my shoulder to keep it from being so sore. “You’re in the interrogation room. Okay. I’m in the break room. That’s right next to you.”

“Sure… uh… I’m peeking out the door here and this cop just got cut out of her bulletproof vest cause she was getting too fat to breathe? And the other cops are looking kinda chunky. I think we should get outta here before –“

“Yes. About that… look, the cops don’t believe me. We need to get out of here. Are you handcuffed?”

“No? I’m not the one they want. They just keep asking about you and –”

“Great! That’s great! I need you to come rescue me in the break room. I’m tied-up.”

“… how?

“Okay listen: wait till they’re too fat to resist before making a move. My room is on your immediate left. Get here and –”

“Jane, this cop’s three hundred pounds already! I can’t get close to these freaks or I’ll catch whatever curse they got.”

“Brooke…”

“And now this other cop’s trouser button popped! No, I can’t even…”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Ha. Easy for you to say.”

“Just wish the extra weight on others. It’s what you’ve been doing anyway.”

“Fuck, okay! I’m moving –”

“Wait Brooke! Wait for the right –”

The door swung violently into my head before I could finish my sentence. I spotted Brooke’s white tennis shoes shuffling to my side.

“Oh my fuck,” Brooke shut the door. “What the hell are you doing on the floor?”

I groaned and looked up at her face. “I’m fine, thanks for asking. The horns shielded my face…”

“How the fuck are we supposed to get out of here?”

“One problem at a time. Can you untie my wings first?”

“Hold still. This knot looks worse than Mary’s attempts at hair braiding.”

“Huh?”

“Forget it…”

I lay still against the dirty linoleum floor, patiently waiting for Brooke to get my wings loose. The wings were surprisingly sensitive, and I could feel blood seeping back into its skin as each wrap of rope was loosened. The yelling outside was sounding like full-blown panic at this point. If we were lucky, everyone would be too big to stop us.

“So why are you still thin?” Brooke asked.

“Me?”

“Uh huh. I’ve been thinking about it. When you broke into my room and started making me obese, I tried to put all that new fat into you, but instead of getting bigger, some glowing tattoos started snaking around your arm – they’re still there, by the way.”

My gut told me she was trying to find a way to take advantage of me, but I answered anyway. “I’m not exactly sure. Viceroy has an heirloom that can alter the forms and abilities of things. She did it to my laptop so she could talk to me. She also did it to herself to look like me. I guess she did it to me too.”

“Whatever it is, I want it,” Brooke replied. “That’s how I’ll get my body back.”

I felt her hands stop and I suddenly realized she wasn’t just small-talking – she was giving me an ultimatum, and if I refused, she’d stop untying me.

“Sure,” I replied slowly. “But first we need to cut me loose.”

I felt her hands moving again. “We need to find a way to get you out of the handcuffs…”

The rope slackened and my wings were free. For the first time in at least an hour, I was able to take a full breath and sigh with relief.

“There should be a key in the cuff pouch of each officer.”

“Yeah, no. I’m not getting close those cops. They have, like, three weapons on those belts!”

“Then –”

The door burst open again, revealing a plump figure in sweats. It was Brenda, gloating at us as she leaned her bulk against the door to block our escape. I couldn’t help but notice that her eyes were normal.

“Jane?” she casually crossed one leg over the other as she locked the door. “What’s the chances of you being here? You following me?”

“I’d ask you the same. What are you doing here?”

“Just giving testimony, telling them the truth about what you did to me – is this your new girlfriend?” she nodded at Brooke. “What’s up?”

“Hey,” Brooke folded her arms and stood by my side.

“You’re looking a little chubby. Did you know everyone around Jane tends to rapidly gain weight?”

“Do you know who you’re talking to?” Brooke laced as much sass into her words as possible. “I’m Brooke Deeters the Cheer Captain, and in case you didn’t notice, people who get in my way rapidly gain weight, so unless you feel like turning that beachball belly into a bean bag, don’t test me –”

“Hold on Brooke,” I instinctually tried to hold my arm out to calm her, but only succeeded in tugging the cuffs awkwardly. “Brenda, I’m not apologizing for what I did to you, considering how you tried to use me and all that – but do you remember walking here?”

Her eyes frowned and she thrummed her fingers over the top of her belly. “What do you mean?”

“You were possessed,” I pressed. “You remember the Viceroy of Chi Beta? She’s –”

“She’s got all those damn heirlooms and used you to find them all. Yes, I know all that. It’s actually pretty brilliant what she’s managed to do. Honestly, I should’ve done the same after being outcast by my own sisterhood. Do you get how that feels, Jane? To have your best friends just throw you out of your own home?”

“You’d do anything…” I replied.

“Anything,” Brenda’s eyes narrowed dangerously. “Which is why when I leaned what Viceroy was doing, I told her I’d help her if she could give me my slim figure back. If that hurts those who hurt me – if the people who laughed when I gained fifty pounds turn into immobile butterballs – well, I couldn’t be happier.”

Brenda slowly moved her hands down, wrapping around her belly and lifting it softly. It had grown hefty in the past few days. All traces of her once-impressive eight-pack had been replaced with a bulging belly on the brink of splitting into two rolls. Her tall, muscled build had transformed into a thick, ovular, wobbling mass barely squeezed into sweats – and she was caressing it.

“All this is yours,” she looked directly into my eyes as she said it. “Soon you’ll take it back.”

“Fat chance.”

“It’s too late to run. When I let Viceroy possess me, it was to let her put a hex on every cop in this station – which works for me since they were threatening to charge me with all kinds of shit. You want to know what kind of hex she made?”

“What did she do?”

“It’s simple. Once all the cops are obese, I get to be thin again.”

“That’s it? That’s not a hex. How does it work?”

“Why don’t you touch me and find out?”

“Thanks. I’ll pass… so everyone you touch gets fat?”

“Something like that,” Brenda began approaching slowly, thighs rubbing against each other as she approached.

I watched her approach with stiffened breath. Brenda sought vengeance upon me for ruining her life; I doubted I could talk her out of it. Brooke, for her part, was starting to edge behind me like a cornered cat. I needed to come up with a plan fast…

Something huge and heavy hit the locked door with a muffled smack. Brenda jumped in shock, breasts jiggling against her pillowy gut.

“Was that --?”

I threw a muffin at her.

“Hey!” Brenda shielded her face as Brooke threw a Styrofoam cup. “You think you can stop me like that? I’ll make you twice as fat as I was going to do! You’ll be so huge you won’t fit through the door!”

It was in that moment – as Brooke and I chucked random objects at Brenda to slow her approach – that gunshots rang out.

“Fuck!” Brooke pushed me into the floor. “Get down!”

The sound of the gun was unlike anything I’d heard before. It wasn’t a loud boom like in a movie. Instead, it was more like a series of loud, echoing claps that somehow made the air itself press into my eardrums. Had the situation been different, I’d have assumed a tire was popping. As things were, I was actually starting to feel nervous.

Holes were being shot through the door, rounds emerging all around the cheap doorknob at a sideways angle to keep their trajectory from crossing the room. Whoever was shooting was trying to break the lock to get in.

The last gunshot popped, a brief pause ensued, and the door was slammed again. This time it broke open and a fat, naked woman spilled into the room.

“Jane Wick!” she cried as she threw her empty weapon against the wall.

I stared at the woman in shock, for even though I didn’t recognize her, I recognized her voice. It was Julia, who had swelled by at least two hundred pounds. The soft padding in her hips and thighs from mere minutes ago had metastasized into a monstrous, three-foot wide load that had brushed against the doorframe on her way in. Her belly heaved breathlessly, resting against the tops of her thighs as she caught her breath. She had to weigh at least three hundred fifty pounds, and she was still growing.

“Jane…” she huffed and pointed a chubby finger at me, upper-arm fat wobbling. “Help me… help us…”

“Yeah Jane!” Brenda laughed from her crouched position under the table. “Fix what you did to them!”

I did what any sensible cornered animal would do: I scrambled to my feet and made my way for the exit.

“Hey, wait!” Brooke hurried after me. “Don’t leave me!”

With Brenda under the table and Julia still huffing for breath, we easily slipped past them into the hallway. What I found out there nearly made me trip and fall, for there were three fat women crawling on the floor. The smallest of them was huddled against the wall, desperately trying to undo the gear belt wedged between two rolls of belly fat. The largest was crawling with her belly sliding against the floor, arms covered with tattoos.

“Stop!” Julia called from the break room. “Stop her!”

I shut the door and ran for the lobby. It was easy to dodge the fat bodies on the floor, even if they were reaching for me. The only thing that stopped my escape was the fact that I was handcuffed and couldn’t open the lobby door.

“Brooke!” I called. “Lets get out of here!”

“What about unlocking your handcuffs?”

“Screw that! They just unloaded a full clip in here! We’ll try something else.”

Brooke didn’t hesitate to shove me aside and open the door. Together we scrambled into the lobby and let the door shut behind us. Only one more door lay between us and our freedom – one door and a woman tapping her pumps with her arms folded.

“Proctor?” I grumbled. “Shit…”

“You want those cuffs unlocked?” she asked. “Follow me. We have a campus to save.”

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Working about 80 hours a week for now. I can write one story at a time and I think Thin College is the one I'll do next. By the way, I'm about to post the next chapter for Gaining Viewers!

80 hours a week is a lot, I hope that it's ať least fulfilling and that you get well paid. 

• 1 month later...

Oof. Moving to a new house while world war 3 starts really made writing a bit harder than normal. But I finally have this chapter ready! It's pretty long too. Also, @SilverPathfinder drew Proctor for this chapter! Check it out! I pasted it at the end of the chapter to minimize spoilers.

Chapter Eighty

“The cops have keys to my cuffs,” I noted as we followed the Proctor. “You sure we should leave them? I know it looks like we were running away – which we were, I guess – but now that we’re with you, you can talk some sense into them and get those keys… you know, since you’re the Proctor. I’m not sure what a Proctor does, but it’s really important…”

Instead of answering, Proctor opened the lobby door and held it, waiting expectantly for me and Brooke to follow her outside. It was only after we did that she spoke.

“The police don’t matter now,” Proctor’s one-inch pumps clacked against the sidewalk as we followed close behind. “Less now that they’re too big to move.”

“Well, they matter to me.

“Really? That’s rich, coming from you.”

“Let me rephrase: their key matters to me. Speaking of keys, how are you getting me out of these cuffs?”

Proctor didn’t answer because we were met by another faculty member at the end of the sidewalk: Tracy Zoltan, the cheer-squad captain.

“Zoltan?” I blinked, unsure what mood she was in.

“Tracy!” Brooke rushed to her captain’s side and gave her a hug. “You found me! Oh, you have no idea what I’ve been through!”

Zoltan, however, was immune to the feel of Brooke’s chubby torso softly pressing against her side. She looked straight into Proctor’s eyes with unwavering focus.

“Buxley’s waiting for us,” she stated. “She’s in the conference room.”

“Good. Text her that we’re on the way.”

Events were unfolding at a rapid pace. Before I had any chance of thinking coherently about my situation, we were on our way to Central Hall. Nothing happening to me was ideal. I seriously doubted Proctor truly intended to uncuff me if she didn’t even have the key. Worse, my hands weren’t only cuffed, they were cuffed around my wings, which meant my chances of flying away from my problems again were very slim. As if Proctor weren’t enough to deal with, I had Brooke acting as if she might ditch me for Zoltan, who was strong enough to tackle me the moment I looked ready to bolt.

Still… with the police force currently sitting helpless in their own building as they expanded into immovable blobs, there was no one left who could jail me – or stop me from taking a cuff key. All I needed was the right moment to escape. In the meantime, I just had to act naïve and play along.

We didn’t get halfway to Central Hall before encountering more of Viceroy’s mayhem. We heard the shrill, desperate voices echoing against the Halls opposite from us. There, past a wall of trimmed bushes and squirrel-infested trees, was a half-dozen girls desperately trying to help their massively-round friend towards medical. The obese girl in their midst could walk just fine, but had to be guided because a blanket was draped over her.

“Oh look,” Brooke said a little too calmly. “That must be the tomboy from the Plantation. I recognize two of her friends from before.”

“Why is she draped like that?” I asked. “She could just wrap the blanket around herself instead.”

“She doesn’t want anyone to see her. Duh!”

“Keep walking,” Proctor said curtly. “There’s no time to waste.”

I couldn’t help but glance in the draped-tomboy’s direction. Her name was Brit, and I keenly remembered Brooke ruthlessly pushing her into her obese friend. She’d done it to make their weights transfer so that the woman wouldn’t be stuck in the hallway anymore and we could slide past. She’d been so small… she’d mentioned a softball scholarship earlier. Now she was so huge the blanket was visibly-pushed outwards as if she’d become a softball – a four-hundred pound softball.

“Jane,” Brooke said with hushed tones.

“Yes?”

“Do you think she’s contagious?”

“If she was, we’d have noticed by now because we touched her… what?”

Brooke was prodding her hand against my side. She kept darting her eyes and tilting her head to the side, already frustrated that I didn’t understand what she was truly asking.

“Jane,” she repeated with a quick cock of her head.

I followed her gesture and stiffened. She was trying to pull my attention away from the draped-fatty spectacle and notice what was happening to Proctor.

Proctor was gaining weight. It was subtle, so far – subtle enough for her not to notice what looked like an extra few inches settling into her hips and thighs. The purple skirt strapped tightly against her form still fit. No doubt its fabric was slightly elastic since no zipper or buttons were visible – but the shape of what was underneath it was beginning to transform. Slender hips and a small yet pert rear had swelled and softened into the hint of womanly curves. The indent of plain modest lingerie was steadily imprinting itself on the lower half of her cheeks.

“Are you sure she isn’t contagious?” Brooke repeated.

I realized then that Brooke wasn’t talking about Brit the Tomboy. She was talking about Proctor – a woman we were about to be intimately close to in a room to ourselves for who knew how long.

I only had enough time to shrug before we finished ascending the steps to Central Hall. Zoltan utilized her impressive height to reach over my shoulder and pull the front door open for us.

“Get in,” she said calmly.

I obliged, but not before lingering in the doorway to glance out at the campus again. There was something off about the mood out there. Girls were still walking to class, studying under trees and on park benches, and biking in the distance, but the more I soaked-in my surroundings, the more I sensed an overarching feeling of anxiety and dread. At least two dozen college students in view, and not one of them speaking. No one was looking at the draped woman being guided away. In fact, I hadn’t noticed anyone look at me the whole trip here, and I was a handcuffed demon in the flesh.

“Come on,” Zoltan said firmly.

I did as she asked, but as the door closed, I couldn’t shake the feeling something was wrong and it looked like I wasn’t the only one who felt it.

Miss Buxley held the conference room door open for us with a firm grip on the handle.

“You’re late,” she said stiffly. “What happened?”

“The police have been neutralized,” Proctor replied as she stepped inside and snuck a tug on her wedged undergarments through her skirt. “We won’t be able to rely on them.”

All of them?” Buxley gasped. “How did --?”

“We have no time. The campus is on the verge of a breakdown… sit. Everyone sit.”

Though Proctor was the one to urge us to sit at the table, she paced the room as we eased into seats. For me, it felt nice actually getting a seat rather than hiding under the table. It would’ve felt nicer if my handcuffed hands weren’t behind me. Twisting around to try and see where Proctor was going didn’t make it any better, but at least I could see where she was going: to the counter, where she plucked a bag of chips to munch on.

Proctor was ravenous. She wasted no time squeezing the bag until it popped, and she forced three chips into her mouth with a slight grunt. When she wiped her hand against the inside of her tweed jacket, I noticed her belly was on the verge of bulging. If not for the elastic fit of her clothes, she’d have noticed as well.

I felt a jab against my side and turned to see Brooke glaring at me, doing her best to wordlessly scream a question as quietly as possible: now what? It was a question I was asking myself.

“When are the rest of the sisters arriving?” asked Proctor between bites.

“Got hold of all except the Empress,” Zoltan lay her smartphone on the table as she explained herself. “No answer to text or call, so I have a cheerleader picking her up from the Lighthouse. The Viceroy doesn’t count, of course.”

“Of course,” Proctor grunted. “Do we know where Viceroy is now? Who is she attacking now?”

“If it means anything, all my cheerleaders are panicking,” Zoltan continued. “Every one of them who answered my calls told me they were bloating beyond their old record weights. It made finding someone sane enough to find the Empress difficult.”

“Did they mention seeing Viceroy?”

“None. My guess is their old hex has reactivated.”

“Anything else? Any other leads?”

It was Buxley’s turn to speak. “I’ve seen signs of attack everywhere. My last class was half-empty because random students couldn’t fit properly into their own clothes.”

“That’s every class, last I checked,” Proctor leaned against the counter and tugged her blouse over noticeably-bigger breasts. “Any sudden developments – stories of people suddenly expanding? Those stories might lead us right to her.”

“Jane.”

I turned my attention away from Proctor’s tightening suit sleeves and found Brooke staring expectantly at me. “Yes?”

“Tell them.”

“Tell them what?”

Tell them.”

“Are you talking about –”

“Tell us what?” Zoltan stared coldly at us. “Spit it out. Secrets will only make things harder.”

Did Brooke really want me to tell them Proctor was slowly swelling-up? Despite what Zoltan said, secrets were the only asset I had left. I couldn’t just give them up.

“Tell them about her disguise!” Brooke snapped.

“Oh. Oh right… Viceroy has disguised herself as Jason Alban.”

It was a stunning-enough revelation to make the three faculty members pause. Zoltan shared a look with Buxley before the two of them turned to Proctor. Proctor, however, was fully-engrossed in pouring the last of the potato chips into her palm.

“Interesting,” was all that Proctor managed to say before dropping the chips into her mouth. “She can certainly do that – she has the heirlooms for it – but why? Taking the form of the only male on the island will make it impossible for her to hide.”

“It’s some kind of grudge,” I replied. “Viceroy wants me framed for everything happening to this campus. She wants people to think it’s my fault.”

“It is your fault,” Brooke grumbled.

“Not anymore,” I snapped.

Zoltan held her hand out to silence us. “We’re here to solve this, not argue.”

“So,” Proctor reached for a second bag of chips and popped it open. “She’s disguised herself as Jason Alban to destroy his reputation. That means she’ll try to make as big a scene as possible.”

“I’m not disagreeing, buy wouldn’t she be risking getting found and stopped?” Buxley asked.

“By who?” Buxley shrugged and absent-mindedly rubbed her soft, protruding gut. “She’s turned the police force into a gang of immobile butterballs. There’s no one left to physically stop her – except us.”

As she spoke, a sliver of her skin was revealed as her blouse slowly untucked itself from her stretching skirt. She tugged at it from a couple different angles, trying and failing to adjust the fit before giving-up and opting to button her tweed jacket closed instead. It hid her growing girth surprisingly-well, but there was no telling how big she would get. My mind was already racing with ideas for exploiting the potential chaos.

If only any of my ideas were any good.

“Just got a text,” Buxley said as she promptly stood from the table. “Two of the sisters are waiting outside.”

“Well, why haven’t they come in?” Proctor munched loudly.

“Something about being told to wait outside. I’m going to go get them –”

Just outside, a door slammed-open loud enough to rattle the walls.

Proctor,” a firm voice boomed. “Come into my office.

“It’s the Dean,” Zoltan grimaced to herself. “She’s usually jogging at this hour…”

“Tracy!” Dean’s voice carried from the waiting room outside like the turbines of a high-flying jumbo jet. “Miss Zoltan! I hear you in there. Have a word with me. Everyone out of that conference room now!”

The look on Zoltan and Buxley’s faces could only be described as anguish. They shared a look between each other before looking back at us and gesturing to remain seated.

“We’re coming!” Proctor swallowed another mouthful of chips as she spoke and wiped her hands against her jacket. As she walked-out with Zoltan and Buxley, she gave us a look and twisted her hand as a sign for us to lock ourselves in. The last thing Brooke and I saw was Zoltan firmly shutting the door.

Well, I didn’t need any more hints to twist the lock; the Dean was probably the one I hated most of all, and I didn’t want her barging-in. If only I weren’t handcuffed…

“Brooke,” I whispered. “Let’s –

She grabbed my upper arm. “We need to talk.”

“Not so loud,” I leaned closer so I could whisper as quietly as possible. “I don’t want the Dean to find us.”

Brooke leaned closer-still, until we were breathing against each other’s faces. Then – without so much as blinking – she held an object up between us: the slender, stick-like key to my handcuffs.

“I snitched this before rescuing you back there at the police station,” she said sternly. “You’re probably wondering why I never mentioned having it.”

“Yeah…” I shuffled slightly to make myself more comfortable in my seat. “Is it because you don’t trust me?”

“Who are we kidding? Of course I don’t trust you. You’re the reason I got this,” she shook her stomach chub with her free hand for emphasis. “And you’re the reason everyone on my team is pushing 160 on the scale. What? Are you gonna tell me it’s actually my fault? You gonna gaslight me and say I had a choice between getting fatter or making others pay?”

“I’d rather just be uncuffed.”

“Well, you’re in luck – because I trust the faculty even less,” Brooke hissed not two inches away from me. “Last time I talked with them, they just about blamed me for half of their problems, and if they get those heirlooms back, there goes my chance of getting mine.”

“You… don’t just want to change your own body.”

“This power you gave me was meant to be a curse. To choose between getting fat and fattening my teammates… you sure must have thought it was clever. But you didn’t count on my cutthroat attitude, did you? I’m a ruthless bitch. I trust no one and take what I need.”

“Nice. So what do you want?”

“To start with, I want Buxley fat. Really fat. She thought she could take over the cheer squad and boss me around when she doesn’t even know how a human pyramid works. She’s clueless… and speaking of clueless, I want Emily fat too. I want her so fat she won’t fit in her cheerleading outfit after a year of dieting. And they’re just the beginning…”

“So if I say yes, you’ll uncuff me?”

“Not so fast. To make sure it happens, I want half the heirlooms once we defeat the Viceroy.”

Half? Did she even know which of them did what? Perhaps that didn’t matter. Brooke’s sadistic desires did. She wanted to fatten Emily up. After all this time I’d been saving that innocent girl, she wanted me to agree to throwing it all away. It was despicable. It was slightly terrifying. It was almost unthinkable. Almost.

“Before we get to that point, we need to deal with the faculty and the rest of the sisters,” I said cautiously as the Dean’s voice boomed through the wall.

“But that’s exactly what we’ll do, got it?”

“Yes.”

“You’re gonna help me get mine.”

“Yes.”

“Good. Turn around and straighten your arms a little. I need to find the keyhole.”

“Hold on.”

“What?”

“I think they’re talking about something important in there. Let’s lean against the wall and listen.”

“You crazy? Hold still and hold your fucking arms straight…”

“Be quiet! I’m trying to hear…”

Two self-serving masterminds with independent, nearly-incompatible masterplans were bound to cause issues, and it didn’t surprise me we were off to a bumpy start. Brooke clearly intended to use me for the next stage of her plan. If I were to guess, she wanted me to wrap her in my arms and fly out the window, but I had other notions. From what I could tell, the entire campus was on the brink of chaos, and it would be nearly impossible to tell what was happening. Here, in Central Hall with the Dean speaking with faculty, was a key focal point of information, and eavesdropping on it would help me – us – in plotting our next move.

So it was that I found myself pressing hard against the wall as Brooke silently fumbled with the key. The fact that she remained silent meant she recognized the opportunity I’d noticed – or, at least, was a natural hound for gossip. The voices in the Dean’s office were muffled, but loud and desperate enough for us to understand every word.

“… that it is unacceptable. Simply unacceptable conduct, especially from faculty.”

“Again, Zoltan and I need that conference room for a confidential meeting with our st –”

“And I told you the conference room is staff only. I told you last time you abused that space. There’s an emergency taking place on campus and I won’t have students on our office floor.”

“Exactly. There’s an emergency, and we need –”

“I’m not done talking to you.”

“We need –”

Dean slammed her desk so hard it made me jump and I felt Brooke’s hands flinch against my bound wrists.

I’m not done talking to you.

None answered the Dean’s outburst. Even for her, it was unusually forced and emotional. No doubt she was feeling stressed by the latest developments.

“Now,” Dean spoke in a dangerously-low tone. “I want the Proctor to explain herself.”

“Me? Explain what? Sorry, I lost track of the conversation. There’s a tear in my stocking.”

“Explain why you’re inviting students into the conference room. We have an emergency underway. What could you possibly need with them?”

“It concerns the sorority sisters and I,” Proctor said stiffly.

“It concerns me. Explain yourself. Because it seems to me that you’re spending too much time with students. Are you fraternizing?”

“We’re investigating the emergency. The students are directly involved in it.”

“In what manner? Speak up.”

Proctor didn’t reply right away. “… ugh. Sorry, my stockings are having issues…”

Before the Dean could reply, Zoltan interjected. “Proctor?” I could hear her stepping across the room. “Are you feeling alright?”

“I feel fine,” Proctor replied unconvincingly.

“You just look a little bit off – know what I’m saying.”

“I do – I really do – but we can talk about it later. There’s more important things to talk about.”

“Get back on topic,” Dean said firmly. “There’s an emergency and I need to make a decision on how to proceed.”

“Right…” Proctor’s voice was strained, as if she couldn’t breathe properly. “What do we know so far?”

“To be blunt, Jason Alban has come out of hiding,” said the Dean.

“Jason Alban?” Buxley feigned surprise. “Him? How could he? Where was he this whole time?”

“What’s he doing?” asked Zoltan, clearly prodding the Dean to spill more information.

“It’s hard to tell. He was first spotted emerging out of the Plantation with two suspects. About fifteen minutes ago, a rumour spread that he’d done something to the swim team at the Olympic pool. Police weren’t responding to my calls, so I went there myself. The… the pool is empty.”

“What about the swim team? What did he do to them?”

“It’s hard to… no. It’s not important.”

“He filled them all with water, didn’t he?” asked Zoltan.

“You… how did you know that?”

“I’m friends with the swim coach. Our offices are next door to each other. She ran past my office as I was making my way here.”

“They were so swollen,” Dean blurted. “By the time I arrived, there was no water left in the pool. At first, I thought the girls were trapped inside giant balloons until I realized the truth… they filled the entire pool with their round bodies, packed so tight they couldn’t be squeezed free, and their skin was moist, leaking all over like sponges…”

“Sponges…” Proctor mused. “That’s what she did… hexed them to absorb the pool-water and leak slowly. She’s going to gain tons of weight to use from that.”

She? What are you talking about?”

He. Sorry about that. I’m distracted.”

“You’re no help, and the police haven’t returned my calls. It leaves me no choice but to contact the President.”

The reaction from the Dean’s audience was instant.

“The President? No!”

“We can’t!”

“Enough!” the Dean stopped them with a shout. “You have no say in the matter. Regardless, I called him already. He’s on his way.”

“… the President…” Proctor gasped. “He’s coming here?”

“Within the day.”

“We’re doomed…”

“If your conduct was stellar, you’d have nothing to fear, but I’m afraid I’ll have to report your recent conduct in full –”

Thmp.

Proctor gasped with relief, and I heard the Dean scuffling around her desk.

“What is that?” Dean sounded fearful. “What are you…? What’s happening to your gut?”

“Hey,” Zoltan asked. “Proctor. Did you eat anything from the police station?”

“N-not much,” Proctor stuttered. “I don’t remember…”

“Please try. How much did you eat?”

“Get out of my office,” Dean masked her fear with anger. “All of you: get her out of my office. Get her out of my office right now!

“Don’t worry,” Zoltan said quietly. “It’s not contagious this time. It’s just the food from –”

“Buxley! Take Proctor out of the office away from me! Dr. Buxley!”

“Now hold on –”

Now!

I’d heard enough. With a sigh, I pulled away from the wall and stretched my arms. Brooke gave me a frustrated look. “Hey,” I said.

“What?” she glanced between me and the wall as the argument in the next room grew heated.

“Things are going south. Let’s help them out.”

“Wow, what do you mean?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got a plan.”

“Wait! Are you seriously going to – no, don’t go in there! I need you to get me out of here! Come back!”

Brooke seized hold of my arm as I left the conference room and twisted the knob on Dean’s office, but she was too late. Even as she pulled me back, the door was creaking open. The shouting stopped instantly, Zoltan, Buxley, and Proctor gaping at me in horrified disbelief while the Dean remained out of view standing behind them using her desk as a barrier between herself and the bulging, half-exposed belly that had burst through Proctor’s skirt.

It was Proctor who spoke first. “How did you get out of those handcuffs?”

“I melted them with the flames of hell,” I grinned. “Obviously.”

“Who’s in my office?” Dean yelled. “Out of my way! Let me see her –” her voice faltered as her eyes finally met mine. “Who are you…?” she whispered.

In answer, I went inside with the widest, most intimidating steps I could muster, spread my arms low, and thrust my wings outward with a snap. I was the shortest girl in the room, so I really had to push my features to the limit.

“Vengeance,” I replied.

The reaction from Zoltan, Buxley, and the Proctor left much to be desired, but luckily the Dean couldn’t see them sneering with contempt and confusion. She could only see me, the red demon girl with bat wings and razor-fangs, and she was visibly-terrified.

“Why are you here? Explain yourself!”

“I am vengeance – an emissary of hell – come to reap what was sown. Your college is a cesspool of sin, writhing with jealousy and envy, seething with corruption…”

I paused my monologue when I felt Brooke brush past one of my extended wings. Curse that woman! She was wrecking the mood! I had to mask my frustration by unfurling my wings and letting them drape cape-like behind my back as I fearlessly passed the faculty and approached the Dean’s desk. Well… almost fearlessly. My old fears of the woman before me were making me shake. Maybe if I played the shaking-off as a villainous quirk, this would still work.

“And you…” I struggled for words, but thrummed my claws against the desk to disguise my confusion. “… you know what I speak of, don’t you? Dean of Biltmore College… you more than anyone else…”

Dean was falling for it like a victim of a Looney Tunes prank. She gaped at me with wide, unblinking eyes, and her breaths rattled against her buttoned black suit-jacket. I couldn’t help but notice the slight pooch of her belly pressing against her white blouse, just visible beneath the lowest button.

“Sin,” I continued. “Sin bursting at the seams from students and faculty at every turn. You’re a little swollen yourself.”

“Alright, you need to explain yourself right now,” Zoltan interrupted. “What the hell are you doing?”

“It’s simple,” I sensually rolled my eyes without looking away from my target. “I have a debt to collect. You see, Jason was having a hard time making friends in this toxic environment. In fact, everyone hated him. What’s a friendless, lonesome soul to do? He’d do anything for revenge. Anything… including selling his soul.”

“You want… Jason Alban’s soul?” Dean asked.

“Immediately,” I replied. “And you’re going to help me do it, else I find another sinner to punish. You’re looking thinner than usual, Dean of Biltmore College. Thinner than usual… what is it worth to you to keep these women from knowing what your true form is?”

“You wouldn’t…”

“I would – in five seconds. One –”

“I don’t know where the boy is!”

“…three…”

“A door! He was spotted standing on a door!”

“Explain.”

“Girls hiding in the treeline said they saw him being carried atop a wooden door made into a platform. Six students held it up on their shoulders walking towards the student union. They looked drugged…”

“Well then,” I took a step back. “Looks like vengeance won’t fall upon you just yet. But don’t let that keep you from reflecting on your soul. It’s not too late for you…”

It was then that I realized I didn’t have an exit strategy. Was I still cooperating with the faculty or making a break for it with Brooke?

“Uh… come, humans. We’re going to the student union. There’s no time to waste.”

Thankfully, everyone around me was as confused as I was. I turned and headed for the exit. No hands grabbed me. No one stopped me. No one even moved. But as I passed into the waiting room, I heard them follow my lead. A quick glance back showed everyone leaving the Dean behind. The last I saw of my old nemesis was a glimpse of her fondling her stomach bulge before Brooke closed the door.

Proctor.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys 😨 this story is officially 400 solid-ass pages long 😅 that’s 201,605 words, and it isn’t even finished yet. It blows my mind that so many people have not only read this thing but keep telling me how good it is and encouraging me to finish (sooner). There were even a few that told me they blazed through the whole story in a single night. Wow. I’m really grateful for all that. But I’m also grateful that this story is *almost* done because I have many more stories to write, and I also want to get some art done for this story in particular as well. Now get ready for the first phase of the climax…

Chapter Eighty

“Wow…”

By sheer coincidence, the Dean’s receptionist was walking into the waiting room just as we were trying to leave. She stood in the doorway, gaping as her eyes traced every contour of my demonic, ruby-skinned body. I stared back in turn, noting the soft bulge of her stomach against her grey woollen sweater and the spread of her hips against her black trousers. I remembered her from my multiple trips to the Dean’s office, and how I’d spawned pound bombs in the bowl of treats on her desk. It seemed like she hadn’t stopped snacking from that bowl since I last saw her, despite gaining what looked like thirty pounds.

“Wow… okay, um…” she flustered in place, struggling to catch her breath as her overtaxed bra straps constrained her ample chest.

“Move, human,” I stated as firmly as possible.

Unfortunately, the receptionist wasn’t being receptive. “Please don’t hurt me… I’m… I promise to go to church…”

“Move, hippo-hips!” Brooke snapped. “You’re blocking the door…”

“Easy,” Zoltan said just behind me. “It’s alright Abby. We’re going to help you.”

“I-I have so many questions,” Abby sputtered. “Who is this woman? What is she? Why are you with her?”

I couldn’t help but sneer as I rolled my eyes at the ceiling. Biltmore College was on the brink of an apocalyptic crisis, and this glorified doorstopper was having a mental breakdown. Did she have any idea what was at stake? She couldn’t– I was the first “demon” she’d ever seen, and her mind was blown more thoroughly than a battlefield. It was then that I realized she was feeling the way I did when Viceroy haunted me as Sucky for the first time. She was just as stupid as me.

Scoffing to myself, I pushed the dark thoughts out of my mind, reached-out with my clawed hand, and grabbed and handful of belly fat hanging over her trousers.

“Move,” I said softly. “Or I’ll make this even bigger.”

She finally snapped into action and scrambled aside. I let her go and strode into the hallway, with Brooke, Buxley, Zoltan, and the Proctor close behind. There was a strange silence between us as we called an elevator and waited for it to arrive. There was just so much to argue about, but Abby and the Dean being within earshot kept everyone quiet. It lasted until we boarded the elevator and the door sealed shut.

I broke the ice first. “Um, sorry about… all that,” I chuckled nervously.

“You just harassed the Dean and her receptionist,” Buxley blurted.

“Had to be done,” I replied facetiously.

“And you broke out of your cuffs.”

“Well, it’s not like you were actually letting me out of those. Also, you needed help.”

“I doubt your intention was to ‘help.’” 

“Jason,” Zoltan said with a low, level tone.

I turned and faced the cheer coach, towering over two heads taller than me no more than an arm’s breadth away in the cramped space of the elevator. She was as imposingly beautiful as the day I first saw her, but the warmth in her eyes she’d once blessed me with were now cold and judging, and I shivered knowing I deserved it.

“You’re an excellent con-artist,” she said. “Which is why we’re in this crisis in the first place. You might think you saved us time by threatening the Dean and groping her receptionist –”

“I didn’t gr—”

“—you are responsible for your actions,” she said firmly enough to make me flinch. “And when we’re done, you’ll be held accountable. Understood?”

The sheer force of her will made my knees quake. I knew she was telling the truth. It was my fault. All of it. I nearly broke right there in the elevator – I nearly nodded my head like a guilty boy and hung my head in shame. But something kindled within me – a sudden epiphany that became defiance.

“My name is Jane,” I lifted my head and stared back at her. “And I’m not some student to be chided and lectured. Not anymore. This college took everything from me, and I’m still doing fuck-all to save it. You weren’t able to stop me before, and you won’t be able to stop Viceroy without my help, so don’t lecture me about ‘responsibility’ if you really care about ending this.”

Zoltan balked at my outburst. She clearly had more to say – everyone did – but held back. She couldn’t afford to have me leave them and go rogue. Teamwork or not, it was best to stay close, and now she couldn’t pretend I was anything less than an equal. It sent a thrill through my spine.

“Now,” I straightened. “Say my name.”

Ding.

“Move it!” Brooke shoved past me as the elevators opened. “Get going already!”

Everyone moved past me to exit the elevator. The moment was gone.

“Damn it…” I muttered as Brooke grabbed my wrist and dragged me out with her.

We made as quick progress toward the Student Union as possible, though with so many students about, progress was at a snail’s pace. They stared at us at every turn with a mixture of awe and anxiety. They always looked at me first; no doubt I was an incarnation of evil in their mind. Then their eyes would dart wildly between Brooke and Proctor, the chubbiest of our group, and I could tell they considered their weighty figures as ominous. Fat was spreading through the student population like a plague, and the faster it spread, the more frantic and desperate its victims became.

I walked down the sidewalk through campus as casually as if I were going to lunch, though I felt the eyes of fifty souls upon me. Some stared from benches and tree trunks in petrified fear, some held their friends dear, and one girl bravely put herself between me and her partner. Most scurried away or ran.

One girl was walking towards us on the sidewalk only to stop suddenly as she saw us. She was a studious girl wearing a woollen sweater and had black hair with brown highlights tied behind her head. From what I could tell, she hadn’t gained any weight yet.

“Oh… oh my god,” she blinked dumbly and shivered in place. “She’s real – you’re real… I thought Hannah was lying to me…”

Who was Hannah? Some witness who saw me flying through the fog?

“Please change her back!” the woman continued. “Please! She didn’t do anything wrong! She’s not like the others!”

“Out of our way,” Buxley said firmly.

But the girl wasn’t budging. “Please,” she begged me. “Don’t do this to her! My name is Gretchen, and –”

“Just walk past her,” Brooke suggested.

We started edging around her. The Student Union was close enough to be seen through the fog – a mere seventy meters away – but as we slipped past, Gretchen started to break down into hysterics.

“No, don’t do this! She did nothing wrong. Don’t go please. Please don’t go… come back!

I suddenly noticed the mood of the onlooking students had changed. Everyone who’d wanted to run had already vanished into the fog. The ones who were left were peering at us from behind bushes and trees like feral wolves. A grave tension hung in the air, as if everyone was waiting for someone else to take initiative.

Something popped, followed by a soft ripping noise. Just to my left, Proctor looked down at herself and caught sight of her growing belly splitting her skirt.

“Oh,” she sighed quietly as the purple fabric slid down to her ankles. “Hold on. Just a moment…”

“Did your skirt just…?” Zoltan glanced at Proctor’s full cheeks spreading against strained black panties as she bent down to retrieve her skirt.

“Come on!” Brooke hissed. “Just leave it!”

“It’s caught on my heel pumps…” Proctor replied.

“Guys,” I glanced warily around us. “We really need to go.”

Gretchen had taken a few steps back when she realized Proctor’s belly was growing bigger, but a crowd was starting to form around us. Some of them looked thin, others sported love handles and ** bellies, but all of them looked angry.

One of them threw her work bag. It hit Zoltan in the back of the head with a dull thud.

“You did this to us!” Gretchen screamed.

A rock hit me in the back. Proctor tripped on the remains of her skirt and rolled helplessly against the sidewalk. The onlookers were throwing anything they could at us as they got closer. They had become a mob.

Zoltan faced them head-on, a hand on Proctor’s back as she addressed the approaching girls. “All of you, calm down! We’re doing our best to fix your problems, but we can only do it if you let us go.”

“They’re working with the monster!” one of them shouted.

“Get them!” yelled another.

More rocks and fir cones pelted us from all directions. Zoltan and Buxley ducked for cover by Proctor’s side, balling-up until they were on the ground by Proctor’s side. But as hard of a pounding they were suffering, it was nothing compared to me. Everyone was aiming at me, it seemed, and the only thing that saved me from total submission was my leathery wings, which were surprisingly protective.

“Jane,” Brooke slid in front of me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She looked into my eyes with fierce resolve. “Fly.”

“What?” I replied dumbly. “But what about –”

“Forget about them! Fly already!”

How ruthless. Leaving the faculty to their fate wasn’t something I wanted to do, but there was no time to think. Bracing myself for more stones to hit my exposed body, I hugged Brooke tight against me, spread my wings, and began to flap. We’d been tased last time we tried this, but the mob had no tasers. I also had a better grip on Brooke’s body this time, with her soft belly squashed squarely against mine so that our centres of gravity were as close as possible.

As one, the mob flinched at the sight of my fearsome wingspan. A welcome pause in the stoning resulted, and it gave me just enough time to start fighting gravity and slowly lift us into the sky. I heard Proctor scream for the first time, and when I looked over my shoulder, she was reaching towards my leg. Buxley jumped to tackle me, but Gretchen was in her way shaking the ends of her suit jacket. The last thing I saw before turning away was several girls crowding around the three faculty members. It wasn’t clear to me if the girls were attacking or begging. Perhaps it wasn’t clear to them either.

Slowly, like a goose taking-off from a lake, I carried Brooke upwards and aimed for the Student Union’s roof.

“Land here,” Brooke patted my arm.

I looked nervously down. We were flying directly above the Student Union’s chow hall and all that separated us from at least five hundred hungry students eating lunch were panes of sloped glass.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Just put me down already! I’m not that fat.”

Slowly, I lowered us to the glass roof. The chow hall was several stories tall, and built to resemble a bird’s cage with multiple levels lined with greenery holding a few tables-worth of students each. The fact that there were so many platforms blocking the students’ field of view was probably the only reason they hadn’t noticed our landing.

“Okay, why here?” I asked.

“This,” Brooke pointed through the nearest pane. “Is where Viceroy is heading.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Viceroy’s fattening-up as many victims as possible as fast as she can. The Chow Hall is definitely her target.”

“I get that part,” I nodded. “But why landhere?”

“Do you want to get mobbed again? How the hell did you even last this long?”

“I dunno. Maybe most of my victims were stupid or something.”

She glanced at me sideways for a moment before answering. “You think they’re stupid? What about you? Maybe that’s why Viceroy played you like she did, huh? Think of that – ‘Stalker Jason.’”

The words stung, but I knew she was probably right. For all the planning and scheming that had brought me so far, it had only made my life harder, all because I didn’t question “Sucky” hard enough.

“’Stalker Jason…’” I mulled over the feel of the name in my mouth. “Everyone used to call me that, didn’t they?”

“Yeah, well, if the shoe fits and all that shit, what did you expect?”

“Actually, Brooke –”

“What? Viceroy could attack any sec. Make it quick.”

“Why did you hate me? Why did everyone call me ‘Stalker Jason?’ No one ever told me.”

“You serious? You didn’t think word would get around after what you did?”

“I’m serious. I want you to tell me what I supposedly did before we stop Viceroy. I need to know. I need to know why the entire campus turned its back on me because that’s why I let Viceroy take advantage of me. I was taking revenge.”

“Okay?” Brooke sneered. “You wanna know why everyone hated you? Besides the fact you were always sneaking around in the woods and shit, you were stalking Anna Joy.”

“Anna who? I vaguely remember her… what do you mean I was stalking her? She never told me anything!”

“You’re kidding, right? You walked into her dorm and, like, snuck into her room and waited for her for hours.”

“What the fuck? I never went in her room!”

“Don’t lie to my face and deny it! The whole dorm was talking about it.”

“I still don’t know what….”

And then it hit me. Long ago, in the beginning of the year, I’d wanted to ask Anna if she wanted to watch anime after classes on a Friday. I had one class with her, but missed my chance to ask her directly, and since I didn’t have her number or social media, I’d walked-over to her place to see if she was home. I’d knocked on her door. It swung ajar. There was no response when I called out for her, so I’d peeked inside and found the room to be empty. Some prefect saw me from the hallway and asked me if Anna was expecting me. I’d said no and closed the door before leaving. The realization struck me like a heart attack. That prefect started the rumour that wrecked me! The whole student body thought I was a stalker because of the gossip of a single woman, and no one had even bothered to ask me if it was true. They didn’t even tell me about the rumour.

Brooke watched me go through this emotional rollercoaster without pity. When I didn’t say anything, she finally lost patience and tapped the glass with her foot.

“Look,” she said. “Neither of us care about what these students think. They can get obese and stay that way for all I care. What we need are those magic jewels, and fuck everyone else, right? You want revenge and I want a hot bod. So listen: this is how we’re gonna do it. First, there’s an unlocked ladder-well just behind us. Don’t ask how I know, just get over there and open it…”

Minutes later, I was perched alone on a high beam near the roof of the chow hall. Three stories of dining tables spread below me like a forest canopy, reminiscent of the woods just beyond window panes set in mahogany walls. It was high-noon judging from the bright spot shining from the clouds above, and that meant that the room was at max capacity. Every table I could see was crammed with students, from the round tables just below me, to the long tables and booths covering the bottom floor. A steady, ant-trail of students carried their empty plates to the kitchen’s conveyor belt, where they vanished through the wall to be cleaned by a team of underpaid part-timers squeezing paychecks between study breaks.

Perched as I was, it was surreal to see such a familiar scene from above. It almost seemed normal, as if everyone was doing their best to pretend nothing was wrong, even if I did spot a few bellies bulging over beltlines. Almost normal – save for a shrill, half-crazed voice yelling from somewhere out of sight.

“Stop it! Stop eating! It’s making you fatter! It’s making all of us fatter!”

Whoever it was, it wasn’t Brooke. Just some random doomsday prophet that sounded like she’d watched conspiracy documentaries all night. Maybe that’s why no one paid much mind to the warning. The faint clatter of silverware against plates was as constant as leaves rustling in a forest.

“You don’t understand!” the prophet continued ranting. “The faculty don’t want you to know, but there’s dark magic here! It’s spreading through the whole campus! I saw it! Haven’t you noticed your clothes getting tighter? Have you seen what’s happening to our bodies? It’s happening to all of us, and if we don’t act now, it’ll be too late to – no, let go of me! You don’t understand! Let go!Let go!

A skinny girl struggling against the grip of two part-timers came squirming into view. I did a double-take at the sight of her, leaning further down as I gripped the wooden beam with both hands. Was that… Emily?

Oh shit, it was Emily. So this is what she’d been up to.

“Sorry, but you can’t stay here,” a part-timer grunted as she dragged her towards the nearest exit. “You’re making a scene…

In response, Emily literally dug-in her heels. “We need to get out of here! The Viceroy is coming! I saw her!”

“You’re in luck!” the part-timer replied. “We’ve made it to the exit. Now, if you don’t shut up and walk out calmly, we’re going to toss you on the count of three. One…”

“No don’t! Look out there!”

“Two…”

“She’s here!

They never counted to three. As one, they released Emily and gawked at whatever sight greeted them from beyond the door. From the looks on their faces, it was probably horrifying.

“Jesus Christ, it’s Jason Alban,” the part-timer gasped.

“No, it’s not,” Emily said as her captors began running. “It’s the Viceroy! She’s –”

The exit slammed open, and the surreal tranquillity of the chow hall was shattered for good. Heads turned and conversations stopped mid-sentence. Chairs were scooted-out and girls scrambled to their feet as they eyed the exit with mounting horror, for “Jason Alban” had returned.

“Jason’s” resemblance to my old self was uncanny. She (he?) had even made a duplicate jacket identical to my own, and styled his hair with a little swoosh in the front the same way I used to. He entered the chow hall slowly, mounted upon an unhinged mahogany door carried atop the shoulders of six girls like a makeshift palanquin. The carriers stooped into the chowhall with slow, shuffling steps. It was as if the Viceroy had enthralled six zombies to himself, and as I peered more closely, I could see why: their eyes were glowing pink. He had indeed grown far more powerful if he could control so many at once.

Jason/Viceroy stooped low to fit through the door before rising with his arms spread wide. “Guess who’s back Biltmore College!” he grinned at every shocked face that met his. “Did you miss me?”

Every girl within feet of him began backing away. Others slid out from their tables and began edging for any of the other exits they could find. There was a stiff silence, like every soul in that hall was holding their breath like cornered animals. But Jason/Viceroy was one step ahead of them. There were more neon-pink-eyed girls sliding a broom into the exit’s door handles, and though I couldn’t see them, I knew there were more of them at every exit.

The crowd started screaming. A wave of girls smashed against the exits to no avail. Others leaned against the windows and stared with horror at the ground outdoors an entire floor below. The nearest tree branch was too far to reach. They were trapped.

As everyone ran from him, Jason/Viceroy fumbled with a megaphone as his palanquin was carried to the hall’s centre. “Don’t bother trying to escape!” he yelled into the megaphone and aimed it high. “You’re stuck here with me! Put some music on!”

One of his neon-pink zombies dropped a boombox onto a nearby table and clumsily hit a button with a shaking finger. Some German techno-screamo started blasting the air so hard the glass panes above my head started trembling. I seethed silently from behind my wooden beam. How dare Viceroy use this music! I did not listen to this kind of music! My reputation was being ruined!

“C’mon, tanz mit mir! Schnell!” Jason/Viceroy yelled into the megaphone.

Damn it, there was nothing more I wanted to do than to swoop down and swat that megaphone straight into his stupid face! But I could only watch until Brooke was ready. The anticipation was killing me!

It only got worse. Jason/Viceroy pulled a bullwhip from his back-pocket and started whipping it in front of himself like some slave-driver.

“Tanz!” he screamed with a snap of the whip. The girl in front of him tripped backwards over a table as her belly began to expand. She gawked helplessly as the growing mound pressed against her jeans until it popped the button open and spread wider over the table like dough.

“Tanz!” he screamed again. He snapped his whip at another hapless girl trying to push through a mob crowding against an exit. Her ass exploded from her shorts with frightening speed, ripping loudly as she tried to cover her growing cheeks from everyone around her.

“Tanz!

The basketball team made the mistake of running past him as they searched for an escape route. Slowly, their tall bodies began to swell outwards, their impressive heights being matched by their widths.

“Taaannz!

Absolute chaos ensued. Hundreds of girls were running everywhere, falling over chairs and flipping tables. There was no direction they were running towards now, no comprehensive plan to escape. There was only panic, and as they kept running, they began to grow.

The girls closest to Jason/Viceroy were the first victims. They ran faster than anyone to get away, but their gaits became uneven and pained as their clothes tightened and strained. When their bodies finally burst free, the ripping and tearing sounds streamlined together into a single background noise that grew louder and louder, interspersed with dull thuds of flying buttons. The thinner girls ran away from the rapidly-growing victims as if the fat was contagious, but the more they ran, the more fat girls desperately chased after them for help or to at least hide their fat bodies into the crowds. 

The chaos grew as all the girls realized their figures were doomed. There were dozens of naked fatties running after their friends now, each at least three hundred pounds and climbing. Some of them gave up running and scrambled to hide themselves anywhere they could. There was a group of fatties trying to fit themselves inside a booth while using plates to cover their breasts, another group scrambled under a long table. One such woman suddenly started to balloon, her body swelling out from under her table until she was big enough to flip the table over. Panicked onlookers pushed and trampled each other to get as far away from the sofa-sized ball of fat as they could. The human bean bag grew larger still, until its bulk was crushing chairs. Just as it seemed as if she’d crush a nearby line of tables, her growth stopped and she began to rapidly shrink. The screams around her grew shrill as the nearest girls began to swell enormously in-turn, repeating the fattening cycle.

I watched all this unfold from above with mixed feelings. Seeing girls get fat never phased me much – if anything, it satisfied my vengeful instincts – but it was torture to see my reputation being destroyed by Viceroy. True, I didn’t see myself as “Jason Alban” anymore, but no one else knew that. He was making me look like a total psychopath!

“Yes! Yes!” Jason/Viceroy cackled through the megaphone. “Grow fat and huge little piggies! It turns me on!

Absolute psychopath. Why was he bringing “piggies” into this?

I clenched my fist and ground my fangs as I watched the obscene display. I knew that for Brooke’s plan to work, I had to wait for her signal, but it was taking all my willpower not to attack here and now. I needed to stay calm and have faith that I would get my revenge soon enough.

And then I saw Emily.

“No…” I whispered. “No, not her!”

There she was, standing before Jason/Viceroy’s makeshift palanquin, shaking with fright but bravely standing in place.

“Stop it!” she cried with trembling lips. “Stop!”

“Oh, you’re a bold one,” he smirked through the megaphone. “I love power-bottoms.”

“Please,” Emily was shaking so hard I couldn’t believe she was standing. “No one deserves this!”

“They all deserve it, Emily! That’s the point!” As Jason/Viceroy ranted through the megaphone, the zombie-girls holding her up started shuffling in some sick, choreographed dance to the blaring music. “Yeah, I know your name! I can see it written in the magical ether! This necklace reveals all secrets!”

“I know your name too,” Emily snapped back. “You’re not Jason. You’re just the Viceroy in disguise.”

“Oh really? Hey girls!” he cranked the megaphone up a notch so it could be heard over the screams. “Did you hear that? She says I’m not Jason! See?” she turned it back down. “Nobody cares. That’s because it isn’t believable – but you know what is? A sick, perverted white male who’s finally had enough and can’t take it anymore! That’s what’s believable Emily! Name one problem in the world that’s not a white man’s fault!”

“You’re not a white man,” Emily seethed.

“It was rhetorical, sweet cheeks! And do you really think he wouldn’t have done this on his own anyway? I’m bored with this convo. Let’s see what you sound like with a neck fatter than your head…”

“N-no…” Emily balked in fear, at last taking a step back as Jason/Viceroy levelled his hand and pointed his hex-ringed finger at her head.

Then he withdrew his hand. “Huh,” he smirked. “Looks like a hex is protecting you. Imagine that! Let’s see what happens if I remove it…”

I couldn’t take it anymore! With a violent swoop of my wings, I dove straight down, passing multiple floors of scattered tables and quarter-ton women, until I gracefully landed before Emily like some caped crusader in a comic book.

“Let her go, Viceroy!” I held my arms out to protect Emily. “Let them all go!”

Viceroy only grinned wider. He leaned forward, crouching on one hand until he was holding the megaphone just over my head as his zombies danced in place. “What’s the matter? Isn’t this what you always wanted?”

I felt Emily rest her hand on my shoulder, and it gave me the courage to answer. “I’d be lying if I said no…” I replied. “But there was something else I wanted even more: to love someone who loved me too. You took that chance away from me –”

“Me? I took that away from you? You were never loveable! You were always a demonic predator – and now you look like one too.”

“Was this your whole plan?” I asked. “Frame me for fattening the whole campus and trapping me in this body?”

“You definitely did most of the grunt work,” he replied. “Are you saying you don’t enjoy seeing these girls blimp-up? Why don’t you look behind yourself? You might like what you see.”

I broke into a cold sweat as Emily’s grip on my shoulder tightened. Even before I turned around, I could feel her belly starting to press into my back.

Did a little bit of writing while we wait for the final tally for Cheerleader vs Influencer. It’s short, but I want to share it with you right away because I’m super excited about this climax 😖

Chapter Eighty-One

I didn’t want to turn my back on Jason/Viceroy, but mounting dread got the best of me. I started to turn around. Emily was flush against my back. Her face was clammy as her eyes met mine. Then, with heavy, ragged breaths, she looked down her body.

Emily’s belly had already grown into a round ball of fat pressing against her striped cotton shirt, already surpassing its previous record size when Brooke had pushed fat onto her little frame so long ago. It bulged against the top button of her denim jeans, and jiggled lightly to the touch of the poor girl’s shuddering fingertips. Already it was beginning to make its presence known, the indent of her deepening navel pressing into her shirt like some beast yearning to be free.

“J-Jason…” she swallowed frightfully.

“Don’t call me that,” I replied timidly. “I hate that name. I hate what I was.”

She didn’t reply with words, but lifted a hand to my neck and pulled me gently closer. “Don’t worry about me,” the tears on her cheeks were hot against mine. “Don’t…”

I couldn’t help but hug her. My clawed hands felt the thickening layer of blubber spreading across her back, and the pinch of her bra straps was making her skin fold. “I didn’t do anything to you,” I squeezed her tight. “I cared about you – I do care about you.”

“I know…” as Emily said the words, I felt her breasts swelling against my chest like heavy, round flourbags. “I could tell. Please make it matter. Please save us…”

A long, slow ripping began emanating all over her body as her clothes began to lose their grip on her swelling body. I could feel my arms fitting into the side-folds forming around her. When I pulled my head away from hers, she looked at me with her innocent doe eyes and saw a second chin sprouting under widening face. I never realized how horrifying a changing face of a loved one was before.

The moment ended when I heard the obnoxious click of Jason/Viceroy’s megaphone behind me.

“Having fun?” his whisper was magnified to demonic volume by the power of the megaphone. “Isn’t this what you always wanted?

I spun around to find him towering over me atop his palanquin. The six girls under his thrall were shuffling in place with their heads down as they supported his weight on their shaking shoulders, like some sick voodoo ritual.

“I told you already!” I shouted. “This isn’t what I wanted!”

“You can stop lying whenever you want!” he replied. “Look! Look upon this chaos! Twelve hundred students! Growing endlessly! All thanks to your hard work – yours, not mine!

Again, I looked behind me. The endless screaming of the panicking students was impossible to ignore, especially now that it had changed its tone into wailing. Five hundred girls, barricaded and trapped within the chow hall, swelling one by one into quaking orbs of fat that toppled friends and furniture alike, were having a mental breakdown en masse. I could see some of their faces, buried as they were in piles of swelling fat-balls that had been their classmates, crying-out with their eyes squeezed shut from the horrifying sight of their figures growing impossibly-huge. The sound of their cries echoed against the chow hall walls clear to the skylight above like the roar of the waves in the cave under the Lighthouse. Was this what I had been working for all this time? Was this my ultimate fantasy?

“I told you,” Jason/Viceroy whispered into the megaphone again. “Heaven and hell are the same place.

To be morally checkmated so thoroughly was almost enough to make me fall into despair as well. Even if I did somehow throw him from his palanquin and wrest control of the college heirlooms on his body, it might as well have been for nothing. Almost. Fortunately, I wasn’t going to try alone.

“Hey!”

As one, Jason/Viceroy, Emily, and I turned towards the one brave voice among hundreds. There, standing in the entrance to the buffet counters in a wide stance with her hands on her ample hips, was Brooke Deeters, flanked on either side by the entire cheer squad. She’d fetched for them straight from practice while I stayed behind to be sure Jason/Viceroy was in the chow hall, and each of them was dressed in full cheerleading regalia. It was a sight to behold – although moreso because of their tits and asses spilling out of their confines and their bellies bulging from their midrifs.

Brooke cocked her head with characteristic bitchiness and smirked as she looked our way. “Is that Emily? Wow, she got fat! I told you she wouldn’t make the cut to join us – right girls?”

“Soon, none of you will,” Jason/Viceroy was quick to reply.

As he spoke, one of the cheerleaders’ eyes flashed neon-pink, and turned to face Brooke with a malicious grin.

“Rush him!” Brooke yelled. “Before he does something to you! Take his rings!”

“It’s no use,” Jason/Viceroy replied. “Your bodies will be mine to command!

But as he said the words, I couldn’t help but notice the awkward gaits and twitches of the enthralled girls holding him up. I was very familiar with how complete his possession of others’ bodies could be, but never before had I seen him control more than one at a time. Now that I looked at their puppet-like movements, I began to realize how hard it was for him to control them all at once – it was the weakness I needed to exploit for victory.

“Attack the girls underneath!” I exclaimed. “His hold on them is weak!”

By now, half the cheer squad had the neon-pink stare, but each of them stood in place, leering stupidly. The palanquin holders were worse – they’d stopped their shuffling dance altogether. The rest of the cheerleaders were already attacking them, tugging them by the arms and shoving them aside. The palanquin-door wobbled, and Jason/Viceroy was forced to one knee. The megaphone fell with a screech before my feet.

I sensed opportunity and grabbed the megaphone from the floor and flapped myself skywards towards the first overhanging level so that I was towering over the ground floor and its fattened occupants like Satan herself in the central ring of hell. I flicked the volume dial to maximum and began to speak.

“Mortals!” I began, playing on the masses perception of reality. “Take heed at the sound of my voice! Jason Alban has sold his soul unto me – bring me his rings, and I shall grant thee the bodies you desire!”

As one, the wailing began to soften, and hundreds of poor, chubby faces looked upwards toward me. I spoke to them again.

“Bring me the boy! His soul is mine!

• 1 month later...

Almost there...

Chapter Eighty-Two

There wasn’t a massive answer to my call; it was hard to expect anyone in this chaos to take heed of the words of a demoness they’d never seen, especially since most of them were screaming as they tried desperately to find a way to escape the hall – or at least their tightening belts. Many of them couldn’t even walk anymore, having turned into human cream-puffs, and most of the rest were struggling to even walk with their thighs squeezed into ever-tightening denim pants. All of them were screaming, their high-pitched wailing echoing against the walls like hurricane winds.

But as Brooke’s cheer squad continued tussling on the floor with the recently-overthrown psychopathic king, brave souls emerged from between wobbling walls of bellies and climbed free from under half-crushed dinner tables. A track-runner whose breasts were only just beginning to sprout from her emaciated frame sprinted across an intact row of tables. The tennis team’s captain stood to her feet and ripped her little skirt from her massive, womanly hips, and as she strutted bravely forwards with brushing thighs, half her teammates followed suit. A shy-looking girl sprang onto her booth table and tugged her sweater down over her belly bulge before leaping over a half-ton blob.

Yes, my beloveds!” the roar of my voice made the megaphone screech. “Dethrone the imposter! Cast down the man who violated your sanctuary! Beat him and bring him to me for eternal damnation!

“Kick his ass, girls!” Brooke commanded the cheerleaders around her. “He can’t make his zombies attack if he can’t focus! Kick his balls!

The Viceroy who had sought to frame me as Jason Alban had played his hand too recklessly. He had sought to defile my reputation and ruin my life by entering the chow hall in my image. He had sought the attention of as many eyes and ears as possible, and had himself carried atop a makeshift palanquin wielding a bullwhip in one hand and a megaphone in the other. It was his downfall. The chubby cheerleaders had toppled him to the ground. The palanquin was a door once more, unhinged and trampled underfoot by a growing mob, and the megaphone was mine.

Jason/Viceroy curled himself inwards against the frantic kicks of a ring of cheerleaders joined by more and more girls from all over the room. I’d never seen such frantic, desperate attacks since Worldstar was a thing. They kicked, struck, and clawed at him. They pulled his hair and stomped his dick. They crowded about him like vultures so closely I could barely even see him. He couldn’t strike back if he tried.

Yes!” I crouched overhead with the megaphone pointed down at them. “Make him pay! Now… take the jewellery from his body. Strip them, snatch them, pluck them out and give them to me…”

If the mob gave no heed to my words; their fury was as deaf as it was blind. If I wanted those magical heirlooms back, I would have to push through them and snatch them myself. So I swooped to the ground once more, landing just beyond the tight circle. I still couldn’t see Jason/Viceroy through their legs, for they were starting to thicken even now. I approached them slowly, not wanting to draw their anger, and reached for the nearest shoulder to gently edge past –

I heard him laughing.

The woman I’d touched turned to face me, eyes aglow with neon pink as I sprang back in alarm. My foot slipped on a cracked plate and I fell backwards, landing in a warm swell of belly fat that was pushing across the floor.

The mob stopped kicking, went still, and turned to stare at me. All of them were possessed, and all of them were growing. Even Brooke was leering in my direction, her eyes staring soullessly in my direction as her chubby body chonked-up in all directions.

Behind them, a bullwhip cracked and Jason/Viceroy rose to his feet. To my dismay, he looked unscathed – not a scratch marred his skin!

“I can change forms at will,” he spread his hands. “Did you really think I’d let them bruise this body? I let you swarm me!”

“What?” I flinched to my feet as the belly I was resting on surged several inches with a blorp.

“Feigning weakness gave me ample time to gain ultimate power. There’s no limit to how many souls I can enslave now! Look around yourself: look upon the fruits of your labour – and despair!”

I craned my neck left and right, spinning my gaze across the chow hall as I realized with horror that every girl in the room – every last one of them, from the buffet to the emergency exits to the floors above, was staring at me. A thousand neon pink eyes, set in faces buried under varying levels of chub, stared deep into my own. I felt a cold chill overtake me, an unimaginable sense of shame and dread. It was as if they could see what I had done to them. It was a worse than feeling naked, for my soul was naked as well.

Maybe if you sprang for the heirlooms instead of the megaphone, you’d have succeeded,” five hundred women spoke as one. Their breaths rose and fell in perfect sync, and it was getting hard to distinguish where one fatty blob ended and another began. It was as if the room itself was breathing.

Jason/Viceroy’s hand slapped my shoulder, and when I turned to face him, I saw that she’d reverted to her old form once more.

Ready to be expelled?” she asked. “The President is almost here. Come…

Brooke and her cheerleaders took hold of my limbs and wings with awkward, puppeteered gaits. They lifted me overhead like a sacrificial victim, and slowly shambled their way after their master out of the chow hall and its swelling mass of fat.

She had me carried me across campus, past truck-sized mounds of fat that slowly oozed their way across the lawns. Fatty orbs clustered around entrances and exits, and piled in secluded corners grown too small to hide their nudity. Sometimes, as we passed them by, I see them looking at me from between rolls of fat, moaning helplessly.

But I could hardly stand to stare back, opting to stare skywards instead. The clouds had parted for the first time in what felt like weeks, and the sun shone white upon the island with cold, autumn rays.

All the while, my mind was spinning endlessly like a vehicle in mud as I tried desperately to think of a way to escape. If I could only reach Viceroy’s bejeweled hand, if I could just break free of her thralls’ grips for but a moment, I could end this madness. If only…

She glanced over her shoulder to grin at me; she knew what I was thinking.

I left you free of my control,” she grinned. “So that you could experience everything I’m about to do to you.”

We were at the steps of Central Hall. I noticed with bittersweet feelings that the Dean’s windows on the top floor were blown-out by cushions of fat growing from within. Viceroy palmed the door, stepped inside, and beckoned my captors to follow.

We’re going to the roof.”

Viceroy had me carried to the top of the clock tower, the tallest building in the entire campus. Even the lighthouse in the distance was dwarfed in comparison. I could see it clearly because my captors had set me to my feet behind Viceroy, though they held my arms with firm grips. There was a disturbing calmness upon the island. Not even birds were singing. Then I saw a feathered ball on the roof below and realized why. It wasn’t just the humans who were fat.

She was before me now, leaning close enough for me to feel her breath. I couldn’t move even if I wanted to, for Brooke and her enthralled friends were holding my arms tight against their bodies.

This is the last step,” Viceroy said, matched with the voices of my captors. “The defilement of Biltmore College is complete – thanks to you. Once the President arrives, he will commend me for taking back control of the heirlooms and saving his college from disaster. Well? Have anything to say?

“Why…” I struggled to think through the post-traumatic numbness I was experiencing. “… are we on the roof?”

Viceroy smiled slyly but didn’t answer. Instead, she stepped back and raised her hands skyward.

How is the faithful college become an harlot!” her voice boomed. “It was full of judgement; righteousness lodged in it; but now gluttons!

The sun’s rays began to dim. At first I thought the clouds were gathering again in some sort of freak thunderstorm, but the sky was clear. Darkness was literally falling upon the whole island.

The President…” Viceroy’s own voice faltered as she gaped in awe of what she’d summoned.  “…standeth up to judge the people…

The sky turned black, but there were no stars. Even the Moon was absent. It was as if the sky itself had failed to render, leaving a blank void. No… not a void, though I wish it were! There was something looming over the Earth, and it was too terrifying to look at, yet too shocking to turn away from.

Two massive wheels gyrated through the sky, impossibly huge, vaster than comprehension. To my horror, they were made of flesh, and the grooves in their rim were eye slits, each of them seemed to stare at me and me alone.

But the living wheels were nothing compared to the thing seated between them. That thing, seated upon a throne like any man, yet defying description. Clothes wrapped its body, and cloth stretched across the void to mask its upper face, leaving only its grimacing mouth filled with massive teeth naked.

I stared at the monstrosity with such horror I could barely breathe, for I realized with sudden shock that it had always been there, watching me my whole life, though I had no conscious memory of its presence. It was there, watching my every breath, hearing my very heartbeats, watching the very neurons firing in my skull.

Please don’t look at me. There were tears running down my face. Please don’t unmask and look at me.

Viceroy’s voice answered the silence, alone but shrill.

“Your college has been defiled – by a man! Your staff has broken your covenant and let an enemy on these sacred shores” she pointed back at me. “H-he’s here! I’ve brought him here – for you! Give me the powers you’ve given the staff, and I promise no men will ever be admitted again!”

Stop!

The new voice boomed loud enough to shake window-frames. Unlike Viceroy’s Borg-like chorus, this was a single, feminine voice, and it was coming from behind me…

The newcomer leapt upon the tower like an Olympic gymnast, the full weight of her ten-foot frame absorbed into the century-old wood with an ominous groan. She landed in a deep squat in our midst, cheeks bulging in my face like muscled bowling balls and quads flaring thicker than an entire linebacker formation. She looked back at me from around her own muscled hips. Kristin had found me, and she was bigger than ever.

“Y-you!” Viceroy lifted her hand and began to point at her. “You don’t belong here! Only sorority leaders can see the – ahh!

Kristen clamped-down upon Viceroy’s extended fingers before a hex could be uttered or a mind possessed. “I am the Empress of Chi Omega,” Kristen leaned over her. “In case you’d forgotten – and these…” she gripped her other hand with a fist that swallowed her own. “Are stolen.”

“No!” Viceroy wailed as her heirlooms were plucked one by one. “You don’t realize what your doing! I’m saving us! I’m saving us from him!

“Please,” Kristen replied. “Did you really think you could trick the President?”

With a final pull on Viceroy’s navel ring, the final heirloom was torn free. Viceroy gasped in pain, helpless to stop the muscled monster holding her beyond arm’s reach with a single arm. The heirlooms were safely in Kristen’s palm – and Viceroy’s thralls began to regain themselves.

“Ugh…” Brooke held her head. “What the fuck? Where are we? What the hell is –”

Noticing her fellow cheerleaders staring up at the void above, she stopped swearing and gripped the roof’s protective railing, falling to her knees. I noticed then that I had fallen to the ground as well. None of us could stand to speak or even stand before the trans-dimensional entity above us – none save Viceroy and Kristen.

“It’s no use,” Viceroy broke into a grin. “Those heirlooms will never fit your fat fingers! Might as well give them back to me – who else can get us out of –”

Kristen swallowed the heirlooms.

“W-what have you done?” Viceroy pounded her fists uselessly against the woman’s abs. “You’ve ruined us!”

“I can feel it,” Kristen replied calmly. “I can feel their powers coursing through me. I… I know how to use them! Now I will solve this…”

The giantess stood in our midst with outstretched arms and gazed skyward at the unmoving cosmic being.

“I don’t know how to say this!” Kristen began. “No one’s taught me how to talk to you, but I do know what’s happened! I know who’s responsible and I know how to fix it!”

Kristen turned her back on them and faced me. Her broad shoulders and watermelon-sized tits dominated my field of vision, and for that I was grateful. Anything was better than being gazed-upon by the things in the sky behind her.

“It’s time for you to take responsibility for your actions,” slowly she pointed her finger forwards until it was pressing into my horned forehead. “You stuffed us with fat. Now you will take it all back. All of it.”

I felt a dull throbbing inside me, growing in intensity like cauldron on the brink of boiling…

6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Almost there...

Chapter Eighty-Two

There wasn’t a massive answer to my call; it was hard to expect anyone in this chaos to take heed of the words of a demoness they’d never seen, especially since most of them were screaming as they tried desperately to find a way to escape the hall – or at least their tightening belts. Many of them couldn’t even walk anymore, having turned into human cream-puffs, and most of the rest were struggling to even walk with their thighs squeezed into ever-tightening denim pants. All of them were screaming, their high-pitched wailing echoing against the walls like hurricane winds.

But as Brooke’s cheer squad continued tussling on the floor with the recently-overthrown psychopathic king, brave souls emerged from between wobbling walls of bellies and climbed free from under half-crushed dinner tables. A track-runner whose breasts were only just beginning to sprout from her emaciated frame sprinted across an intact row of tables. The tennis team’s captain stood to her feet and ripped her little skirt from her massive, womanly hips, and as she strutted bravely forwards with brushing thighs, half her teammates followed suit. A shy-looking girl sprang onto her booth table and tugged her sweater down over her belly bulge before leaping over a half-ton blob.

Yes, my beloveds!” the roar of my voice made the megaphone screech. “Dethrone the imposter! Cast down the man who violated your sanctuary! Beat him and bring him to me for eternal damnation!

“Kick his ass, girls!” Brooke commanded the cheerleaders around her. “He can’t make his zombies attack if he can’t focus! Kick his balls!

The Viceroy who had sought to frame me as Jason Alban had played his hand too recklessly. He had sought to defile my reputation and ruin my life by entering the chow hall in my image. He had sought the attention of as many eyes and ears as possible, and had himself carried atop a makeshift palanquin wielding a bullwhip in one hand and a megaphone in the other. It was his downfall. The chubby cheerleaders had toppled him to the ground. The palanquin was a door once more, unhinged and trampled underfoot by a growing mob, and the megaphone was mine.

Jason/Viceroy curled himself inwards against the frantic kicks of a ring of cheerleaders joined by more and more girls from all over the room. I’d never seen such frantic, desperate attacks since Worldstar was a thing. They kicked, struck, and clawed at him. They pulled his hair and stomped his dick. They crowded about him like vultures so closely I could barely even see him. He couldn’t strike back if he tried.

Yes!” I crouched overhead with the megaphone pointed down at them. “Make him pay! Now… take the jewellery from his body. Strip them, snatch them, pluck them out and give them to me…”

If the mob gave no heed to my words; their fury was as deaf as it was blind. If I wanted those magical heirlooms back, I would have to push through them and snatch them myself. So I swooped to the ground once more, landing just beyond the tight circle. I still couldn’t see Jason/Viceroy through their legs, for they were starting to thicken even now. I approached them slowly, not wanting to draw their anger, and reached for the nearest shoulder to gently edge past –

I heard him laughing.

The woman I’d touched turned to face me, eyes aglow with neon pink as I sprang back in alarm. My foot slipped on a cracked plate and I fell backwards, landing in a warm swell of belly fat that was pushing across the floor.

The mob stopped kicking, went still, and turned to stare at me. All of them were possessed, and all of them were growing. Even Brooke was leering in my direction, her eyes staring soullessly in my direction as her chubby body chonked-up in all directions.

Behind them, a bullwhip cracked and Jason/Viceroy rose to his feet. To my dismay, he looked unscathed – not a scratch marred his skin!

“I can change forms at will,” he spread his hands. “Did you really think I’d let them bruise this body? I let you swarm me!”

“What?” I flinched to my feet as the belly I was resting on surged several inches with a blorp.

“Feigning weakness gave me ample time to gain ultimate power. There’s no limit to how many souls I can enslave now! Look around yourself: look upon the fruits of your labour – and despair!”

I craned my neck left and right, spinning my gaze across the chow hall as I realized with horror that every girl in the room – every last one of them, from the buffet to the emergency exits to the floors above, was staring at me. A thousand neon pink eyes, set in faces buried under varying levels of chub, stared deep into my own. I felt a cold chill overtake me, an unimaginable sense of shame and dread. It was as if they could see what I had done to them. It was a worse than feeling naked, for my soul was naked as well.

Maybe if you sprang for the heirlooms instead of the megaphone, you’d have succeeded,” five hundred women spoke as one. Their breaths rose and fell in perfect sync, and it was getting hard to distinguish where one fatty blob ended and another began. It was as if the room itself was breathing.

Jason/Viceroy’s hand slapped my shoulder, and when I turned to face him, I saw that she’d reverted to her old form once more.

Ready to be expelled?” she asked. “The President is almost here. Come…

Brooke and her cheerleaders took hold of my limbs and wings with awkward, puppeteered gaits. They lifted me overhead like a sacrificial victim, and slowly shambled their way after their master out of the chow hall and its swelling mass of fat.

She had me carried me across campus, past truck-sized mounds of fat that slowly oozed their way across the lawns. Fatty orbs clustered around entrances and exits, and piled in secluded corners grown too small to hide their nudity. Sometimes, as we passed them by, I see them looking at me from between rolls of fat, moaning helplessly.

But I could hardly stand to stare back, opting to stare skywards instead. The clouds had parted for the first time in what felt like weeks, and the sun shone white upon the island with cold, autumn rays.

All the while, my mind was spinning endlessly like a vehicle in mud as I tried desperately to think of a way to escape. If I could only reach Viceroy’s bejeweled hand, if I could just break free of her thralls’ grips for but a moment, I could end this madness. If only…

She glanced over her shoulder to grin at me; she knew what I was thinking.

I left you free of my control,” she grinned. “So that you could experience everything I’m about to do to you.”

We were at the steps of Central Hall. I noticed with bittersweet feelings that the Dean’s windows on the top floor were blown-out by cushions of fat growing from within. Viceroy palmed the door, stepped inside, and beckoned my captors to follow.

We’re going to the roof.”

Viceroy had me carried to the top of the clock tower, the tallest building in the entire campus. Even the lighthouse in the distance was dwarfed in comparison. I could see it clearly because my captors had set me to my feet behind Viceroy, though they held my arms with firm grips. There was a disturbing calmness upon the island. Not even birds were singing. Then I saw a feathered ball on the roof below and realized why. It wasn’t just the humans who were fat.

She was before me now, leaning close enough for me to feel her breath. I couldn’t move even if I wanted to, for Brooke and her enthralled friends were holding my arms tight against their bodies.

This is the last step,” Viceroy said, matched with the voices of my captors. “The defilement of Biltmore College is complete – thanks to you. Once the President arrives, he will commend me for taking back control of the heirlooms and saving his college from disaster. Well? Have anything to say?

“Why…” I struggled to think through the post-traumatic numbness I was experiencing. “… are we on the roof?”

Viceroy smiled slyly but didn’t answer. Instead, she stepped back and raised her hands skyward.

How is the faithful college become an harlot!” her voice boomed. “It was full of judgement; righteousness lodged in it; but now gluttons!

The sun’s rays began to dim. At first I thought the clouds were gathering again in some sort of freak thunderstorm, but the sky was clear. Darkness was literally falling upon the whole island.

The President…” Viceroy’s own voice faltered as she gaped in awe of what she’d summoned.  “…standeth up to judge the people…

The sky turned black, but there were no stars. Even the Moon was absent. It was as if the sky itself had failed to render, leaving a blank void. No… not a void, though I wish it were! There was something looming over the Earth, and it was too terrifying to look at, yet too shocking to turn away from.

Two massive wheels gyrated through the sky, impossibly huge, vaster than comprehension. To my horror, they were made of flesh, and the grooves in their rim were eye slits, each of them seemed to stare at me and me alone.

But the living wheels were nothing compared to the thing seated between them. That thing, seated upon a throne like any man, yet defying description. Clothes wrapped its body, and cloth stretched across the void to mask its upper face, leaving only its grimacing mouth filled with massive teeth naked.

I stared at the monstrosity with such horror I could barely breathe, for I realized with sudden shock that it had always been there, watching me my whole life, though I had no conscious memory of its presence. It was there, watching my every breath, hearing my very heartbeats, watching the very neurons firing in my skull.

Please don’t look at me. There were tears running down my face. Please don’t unmask and look at me.

Viceroy’s voice answered the silence, alone but shrill.

“Your college has been defiled – by a man! Your staff has broken your covenant and let an enemy on these sacred shores” she pointed back at me. “H-he’s here! I’ve brought him here – for you! Give me the powers you’ve given the staff, and I promise no men will ever be admitted again!”

Stop!

The new voice boomed loud enough to shake window-frames. Unlike Viceroy’s Borg-like chorus, this was a single, feminine voice, and it was coming from behind me…

The newcomer leapt upon the tower like an Olympic gymnast, the full weight of her ten-foot frame absorbed into the century-old wood with an ominous groan. She landed in a deep squat in our midst, cheeks bulging in my face like muscled bowling balls and quads flaring thicker than an entire linebacker formation. She looked back at me from around her own muscled hips. Kristin had found me, and she was bigger than ever.

“Y-you!” Viceroy lifted her hand and began to point at her. “You don’t belong here! Only sorority leaders can see the – ahh!

Kristen clamped-down upon Viceroy’s extended fingers before a hex could be uttered or a mind possessed. “I am the Empress of Chi Omega,” Kristen leaned over her. “In case you’d forgotten – and these…” she gripped her other hand with a fist that swallowed her own. “Are stolen.”

“No!” Viceroy wailed as her heirlooms were plucked one by one. “You don’t realize what your doing! I’m saving us! I’m saving us from him!

“Please,” Kristen replied. “Did you really think you could trick the President?”

With a final pull on Viceroy’s navel ring, the final heirloom was torn free. Viceroy gasped in pain, helpless to stop the muscled monster holding her beyond arm’s reach with a single arm. The heirlooms were safely in Kristen’s palm – and Viceroy’s thralls began to regain themselves.

“Ugh…” Brooke held her head. “What the fuck? Where are we? What the hell is –”

Noticing her fellow cheerleaders staring up at the void above, she stopped swearing and gripped the roof’s protective railing, falling to her knees. I noticed then that I had fallen to the ground as well. None of us could stand to speak or even stand before the trans-dimensional entity above us – none save Viceroy and Kristen.

“It’s no use,” Viceroy broke into a grin. “Those heirlooms will never fit your fat fingers! Might as well give them back to me – who else can get us out of –”

Kristen swallowed the heirlooms.

“W-what have you done?” Viceroy pounded her fists uselessly against the woman’s abs. “You’ve ruined us!”

“I can feel it,” Kristen replied calmly. “I can feel their powers coursing through me. I… I know how to use them! Now I will solve this…”

The giantess stood in our midst with outstretched arms and gazed skyward at the unmoving cosmic being.

“I don’t know how to say this!” Kristen began. “No one’s taught me how to talk to you, but I do know what’s happened! I know who’s responsible and I know how to fix it!”

Kristen turned her back on them and faced me. Her broad shoulders and watermelon-sized tits dominated my field of vision, and for that I was grateful. Anything was better than being gazed-upon by the things in the sky behind her.

“It’s time for you to take responsibility for your actions,” slowly she pointed her finger forwards until it was pressing into my horned forehead. “You stuffed us with fat. Now you will take it all back. All of it.”

I felt a dull throbbing inside me, growing in intensity like cauldron on the brink of boiling…

I need the next chapter right now, because holy shit the cliffhanger. A part of me wants to see jane blow up like a balloon but at the same time I hope they convince her to stop and show that it was the viceroy who did it

5 hours ago, kellymac909 said:

I need the next chapter right now, because holy shit the cliffhanger. A part of me wants to see jane blow up like a balloon but at the same time I hope they convince her to stop and show that it was the viceroy who did it

I’m writing the next one right away. I can’t stand the suspense either

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to finally get this finished... this is either some of the best content I've written or too horny for its own good. We're about to find out...

Chapter Eighty-Three

The throbbing was dull, like a punch to the gut that never ended, but the pain was worse than any mere punch. A gut punch could feel better if you curled yourself into a ball and stopped moving. This pain just grew worse – I was barely breathing and even that did nothing to alleviate the waves of pain. It was as if I could feel individual nerves screaming in electrically-charged agony as the glut of pounds began to seep from over a thousand souls into my little body.

As I reeled on the roof of Central Hall, the girls continued to squabble around me.

“You fool!” Viceroy cried, despair oozing from every uttered syllable. “You’ve ruined everything! Everything!”

“Good,” Kristen replied, folding her thigh-sized arms under her torso-sized breasts, towering over everyone on the rooftop. “That’s what you get for puppeteering our bodies.”

Milling around beneath the muscled-giantess, the chubby cheerleaders glared at Viceroy with wrathful judgement.

“Holy shit,” Brooke seethed. “Is that what your plan was? Give the boy-creep weight gain powers so you could make mind-slaves of us?”

“You don’t understand!” Viceroy leaned back against the railing. “Listen to me!”

“Shut the fuck up. This is your fault. All of it. Should’ve made you the whale-sized fatass…”

That’s what was supposed to happen!

Both Kristen and Brooke’s jaws dropped.

Excuse you?” asked Brooke.

“What the actual fuck?” Kristen shook her head. “Explain. For the love of god…”

Viceroy didn’t answer directly. Eyes haunted and breaths heavy, she craned her neck to look skywards towards the eye-covered wheels in the sky – and the throned, masked being between them. Not one part of the President had moved, and his eyes were still covered. If he moved, I feared for all of us. If he looked at us, even worse.

But I was far too gone to dwell on anything in the future – not while I had to struggle for each rattled breath, and especially not while I could feel my body beginning to change.

The changes were slow, and hard to notice. I was already a red-skinned demoness with wings, horns, claws, and teeth, so I wasn’t sure what else could possibly be altered. The tattoo patterns that had traced themselves over my right arm when I’d cornered Brooke in her dorm room glowed anew, and I felt them sketching their way into my shoulder, wrapping around my small breasts, and digging into my neck. Perhaps, I thought as I felt them fork into my grimacing lips and under my eyes, they weren’t just glowing tattoos after all, but rather roots.

Roots of what? Magic?

The root-tattoos continued their spread, conquering my body inch by tortured inch. I felt them trailing down my spine and around my back, reaching deep down my thighs and gripping my glutes hard enough to make them twitch. That was new. It was like they were squeezing me as they grew. Their tendrils reached across each cheek and joined with more reaching from my spine. When they reached my tailbone, they exploded through my skin – or did I explode? I could feel the lengthening tube erupting from my shorts and snaking its way around my hips like some sort of –

Tail. A thin red tail was wrapping its way into view as I hugged myself in the fetal position. When I gasped at the sight of it, I felt it twist and turn and realized that it was a part of me as much as my wings and horns were. No sooner had I realized this than the glowing tendrils squeezed my miniscule breasts like a dozen baby boa constrictors. I gasped at their “touch,” and saw with horror that they were literally squeezing me from the inside-out. Breathing was already a hard task, but now it was near-insurmountable as the very flesh of my chest convulsed and jiggled in their unyielding grip. Old, worn memories of Viceroy possessing women and jiggling their flesh against mine resurfaced, and I suddenly understood…

The tendrils! It was the tendrils! Viceroy had never been shaking those possessed bodies of her own free will. It was the power of the heirlooms! They had a will of their own! The heirlooms lay dissolving in a pool of Kristen’s gastric acid and now they were free! I couldn’t control them! I couldn’t resist --!

Pop.

Sweet release as I breathed a little easier.

Pop.

The nipples… they’d jutted forwards sharp as needles, pushed outwards by a surging, bubbling from within the breasts behind them. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning at the relief from all the pressure building within, even as a long, forked tongue escaped my lips and brushed the skin between my shoulder blades.

I could still see clearly, though I wished I couldn’t. Everyone was watching me – even the man in the clouds. What was happening to my body was shameful and disgusting. There was nothing I wanted more than to fly away and hide, but that wasn’t possible with so much pain – and even less possible when I realized how to make it stop.

The pain was me. I was causing the pain by subconsciously resisting the changes bubbling within me. The fact that I could breathe again was my first hint. The nipples had broken through my resistance when they popped-out, and the breasts weren’t far behind. They were pulsating, rising, stretching in all directions as the glowing tendrils kneaded and caressed them, encouraging their growth. All I had to do was give in to their will.

The tendrils were squeezing my glutes and twisting around my thighs. I could feel their will making itself known to me, and I released my grip upon that part of me with a dull, aching sense of relief. The results rapidly bore fruit. The flesh of my glutes exploded with mass with each squeeze, and the thighs followed-suit with ever-increasing thickness. My hips began to gyrate in slow, circular motions, swaying sensually of their own accord as the sound of cracking bone emanated from deep within. I was widening – down to the marrow of my pelvis, I was widening.

The more I gave-in, the less I was in pain. The thrill of feeling myself grow was intoxicating. I no longer cared if I wasn’t alone. Let them watch. Slowly, I rose to my feet, eyes rolling at the pleasant feel of my thighs rubbing against each other, and moaned as my own tail wrapped over my shoulder to twist around one of my massively full breasts.

“Oh hey,” one of the cheerleaders looked down upon herself. “I’m thin again.”

Run, idiots!” Viceroy wailed. “Run!

They all ran from me, though I wasn’t sure where they could go with me standing upon the trap door. I noted they all appeared skinnier. Weaker. Less powerful than me. Soon I would have all the power. I would eclipse them all.

“Uhn…” I moaned with a pleasureful, toothy grin. My forked tongue whipped through the air and teased the deepening crevice of my cleavage. “Yes! More! I want more…

My breasts, ass, and hips were swelling by the second. The feel of their growing heft and weight in my hands, tongue, and tail was becoming pure ecstasy. It was time for the pleasure to spread. Slowly – yet eagerly – I brought my hands down, tracing the sides of my body to rest upon my hips. Even more slowly, I let them slide upwards, ushering-forth a swell of new fat. My hands came forwards next, guiding the growth inward, till they merged beneath my navel and my new belly swelled and filled my eagerly trembling hands.

“Come hither!” Viceroy ranted from the other side of the roof. “I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore!”

“Shut up, you!” Kristen slapped the back of her head, but to no avail. “You’re not getting no brownie points from anyone screaming like that.”

With whom the queens of the Earth have committed fornication,” Viceroy screamed skywards. “And the women of Biltmore have grown gluttonous with the wine of her fornication!

Whatever Viceroy was trying to do or say was completely lost to me, for I was lost to myself, utterly ** with the power coursing though me. The absolute pleasure pulsating through me was enough to make me arch like a cat in heat, and my very claws stretched outwards, quivering. The overwhelming ecstasy of it all made me moan without breath, till it was a guttural howl at the black sky above, towards the wheels of unblinking eyes and the masked, seated President.

I was growing faster now; I could feel myself expanding in all directions. Like a hot air balloon, my skin billowed and shook from the force of the fat growing within it. The bones in my body cracked and popped as if I were stretching blissfully without end. Limbs were stretching as well as thickening, shoulders widened as much as softened, even my head was growing to match pace, and through it all my belly swelled the fastest of all. My belly rounded and softened within my hands – and then beyond, as it outmatched their growth. It pressed softly against the railing, making the iron groan from its weight. When I stepped-back, my gelatinous, double-bean-bag of an ass backed into a wood beam, swallowing it between its cheeks with an ominous crack. The feel of my body being cradled by the very frame of the building was absolutely thrilling. It wouldn’t be long before it would buckle.

And still I continued to swell, faster and faster, by tens, then hundreds, and even thousands of pounds. My body was a zeppelin of sexual pleasure – a kaiju monstrosity of demonic power which had the singular purpose of inflating ever bigger and more voluptuous. The ever-increasing pressure of my ass and belly against the frames and railing of Central Hall’s tower only goaded my libido to greater heights, to the point that my mind could only comprehend the sensation of growth, ignoring all else. Even when my body exploded from the tower and tumbled backwards onto the wooden rooftop with an ominous creak, it was naught but guiltless ecstasy.

I continued to expand. My breasts rose and flopped as big as cars as I rolled on the rooftop. My ass was a mighty double-set of wrecking balls. My belly was a round, bubbling cauldron that would fill any room. I was vaguely aware of bystanders screaming as they made for the emergency stairwell. Still, the ethereal beings loomed blankly overhead, dwarfing even my colossal size. Could I ever eclipse them?

To my surprise, they grew higher – no! I was falling! Central Hall was collapsing under my overwhelming weight! Tons upon tons of mass bore down upon the rooftop until it collapsed – followed by the next floor and the next. My cushioned ass absorbed the shock of hitting the ground with a reverberating thud, and my whole whale-sized body sloshed in waves of orgasmic pleasure. I felt my bare feet stretching across one lawn while my forearms rested against the other, and in between them my ass pressed against the crumbled remains of the building.

“Yes…” I groaned, my voice amplified as loud as thunder. “More! I want more…”

But there was no more. My expansion into a round giantess had ended as soon as it had begun. The conscious thoughts and conscience of my personality flooded back as the orgasm vanished. The cool, autumn air brought chills to my skin. I gasped, raising myself from the ground into a sitting position and observing the damage I had done.

I had grown impossibly gigantic. My ruby-red belly was big enough to crush trees, and my breasts rested high enough upon them to rub against the third floors of any neighbouring building. For the first time since my transformation began, I began to panic.

A sudden smash startled me and I twisted around to find that my new tail had smashed a second story window. The ass cheeks below them scooted heavily against the Central Hall ruins like it were gravel in a playpen. I barely even felt the prick of rebar and glass.

But by far the most shocking change of all wasn’t myself, but those watching me. Far overhead, the President loomed omnisciently. Slowly, to my horror, he finally moved: a single index finger imperceptibly lifted. I dreaded to learn the consequences of the decision the President had surely made, but as I gazed upwards, the gyrating wheels of eyes began to turn, and the whole terrifying spectacle faded away. The sky returned as if their presence had been a fever dream.

My attention returned to the Earth at my feet. Scattered all across campus, the entire student body and college faculty emerged from the wreckage their ultra-obese bodies had created, yet now they were as naked as I – and as thin as I had become large. Some fled in shame, others hid from me, but most just stared. It made me cover myself in shame.

“You wrecked it!” I faint little voice cried. “You wrecked everything!”

I turned again to find Viceroy thrashing wildly against Kristen and Brooke as they held her arms.

“Quit struggling and shut up already!” Kristen growled. I saw now that she’d shrunk back to her normal size. “It’s bad enough that I’m not strong enough for this shit anymore…”

“And naked,” Brooke added.

“This is your fault, you fucking moron!” Viceroy snapped. “You destroyed the heirlooms and wished all their power into Clifford the Big Red Bitch!”

“Watch who you’re calling bitch,” Kirsten grunted. “All I did was fix both your mistakes – yours and Jane here. I put all the fat on campus into her body. Now the only fatass around here is her.”

The fat is the power!” Viceroy kicked and screamed. “You’ve doomed us all!”

That’s when I felt it. Something within me stirred – a dawning realization that my old powers had returned – and more. I no longer needed rings, piercings, and necklaces to slowly wean magical powers over the female form. I was that power. It had entirely enmeshed itself into my skin.

The glowing tattoos… I raised my massive arms and stared at the twisting patterns with new appreciation. Now that I could look at them with a clear head, I could see that they were the same as the threads of magic I was able to see wearing the Kappa Omega necklace. The magic was in me. All of it. It didn’t belong to Biltmore College anymore, separated and guarded by a clandestine league of sorority cults. It was mine to control.

Bashful and ashamed of my imposing gigantism, I shrank myself down, decreasing rapidly in size and girth with an instinctual urge to hide. The speed of my descent made the air rush past my face like wind, and my ears popped in the cold air. It wasn’t long before I was human-sized again, shivering amidst the ass-shaped crater I had created moments before.

There was Zoltan, followed closely by Miss Buxley, climbing naked over the lip of the ass-crater in all their glory. There, too, was the Dean, leaning wearily against a broken beam, her heels curiously intact. Brooke and Kristen were there too, glowering. And there was Viceroy –

Viceroy slapped my face.

“You!” she flailed her hands uselessly against my naked chest. “You! You ruined everything! My whole plan…”

“Hey!” Brooke pointed at her and called to every nearby soul. “It’s Jason Alban! He’s in disguise!”

“N-no wait!” Viceroy gasped in shock as several nearby students looked at her, rage in their eyes. “It wasn’t me! It wasn’t --!”

Panicked, the scheming wench fled from her victims, all plans laid naked for all to see. She couldn’t flee too quickly; the rubble hurt her bare feet as much as anyone chasing her.

Meanwhile, Zoltan and Buxley approached.

“So,” Zoltan stood before me, abs on full display with her hands on her hips. “Now you’ve really screwed things up.”

“Eyes up,” Buxley added. “Have a little respect already.”

“You have a lot to atone for,” Zoltan glowered. “You may have absorbed the heirlooms’ powers but it’s not the first time this has happened.”

“Wow,” I blinked. “Okay… awful blunt of you… you know I absorbed all your heirlooms’ powers, right?”

“Stop staring at her chest,” Buxley snapped. “Look at me – look up at my eyes and listen: do you have any idea who that was? That was the President of Biltmore College, and he’s the college’s biggest donor.”

“Donor?” I surprised myself by giggling. “That’s so mundane…”

“This is serious – look at my eyes, dammit. It’s a big deal when he and the board of directors visit the campus. It’s been decades since this happened, and you do not want to be on his radar.”

“This is gravely serious for you,” Zoltan added. “Expulsion not out of the question.”

“Expulsion?” I broke into a grin and laughed. “You can’t be serious… a giant monster appeared in the sky and you talk about it like he’s some rich dude from out of town.”

Buxley took a deep breath. “Right… Jane – Jason, or whatever you identify yourself as… we can’t talk about him any other way. He’s always there. Watching.”

“Listening,” Zoltan chimed-in.

“Judging. Every move we do. Every decision. This college is founded in his image. We work by his rules, and those rules are very clear.”

“Rules…” I nod to myself. “Rules…”

“Yes. The college’s budget depends on it. We lose our donors if we break them.”

“Such as being a thin college? An all-female college?” I asked.

“Yes…”

“Interesting. Zoltan, remember when you accidentally told me I was accepted to qualify for federal aid?”

Neither Zoltan nor Buxley answered right away. Instead, they shared a look with one another.

“Federal aid is quite tempting, isn’t it?” I smiled. “I’ve never gotten any myself, but I understand federal aid has quite a few strings attached… akin to a deal with the devil, no?”

Zoltan’s eyes flashed. “Jason, you have to come with us. There’s a way to siphon the powers back into new heirlooms –”

“Ah!” I raised a clawed finger. “In case you didn’t notice, my name is Jane now – and I think I’ve read enough of the Bible to know what you’ve done. You broke your covenant.”

“It’s not too late,” Buxley said quickly. “You can finish your studies here. You don’t have to be put on probation or expelled if you cooperate – you don’t have to be punished!”

“I am the punishment!” I snapped. “And let me tell you, after all I’ve been through, it’s about god-damned time!”

With a final flick of my tail and a thrust of my wings, I forced myself into the sky, shyness forgotten as onlookers cowered before my demonic form. Their fates were entirely in my hands, their bodies as clay between my crafting fingers. I could do anything my heart desired…

But…

I’d seen what an obese campus looked like. Viceroy had showed it clearly enough in her drunken lust for ultimate power, and now that I had that power for myself, I knew it wasn’t what I truly wanted. I had already had vengeance enough upon the evil cheer squad, the pompous equestrian club, corrupt faculty, abusive sorority cults, and violent police force. I’d sabotaged their figures for my own sexual gratification many times over, and through it all, I’d realized that though I’d let it consume me, it was no replacement for my true craving: to love and be loved. However I gained that, it wouldn’t be like this.

“Hey, hey wait a sec!”

Brooke stumbled forward, as naked and thin as anyone, glaring at me.

“You promised me,” she almost pouted, though she put-up a brave face.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Emily poking her head from behind a pile of rubble. The mood was broken. I smiled.

“Yeah, sorry I almost forgot,” I pointed my clawed finger in Brooke’s direction and hexed her: Brooke Deeters will become the size and shape she desires.

The change was nearly-instantaneous. Her trim, toned body popped into a thick, voluptuous hourglass. Clearly, she’d known exactly what body-type she desired. Amusing.

Still…

“There she is!”

Naked cops approached, though they had their sidearms cocked and loaded. They were braver than I thought.

The Dean emerged from her hiding place and pointed furiously in my direction.

“What are you waiting for? Shoot her! Shoot that flying monstrosity!”

One of them did fire in my direction, but I was already streaking past them, speeding eastward, past the Kappa Omega lighthouse, over the secluded beach where it had all begun, and over the ocean towards the mainland. I would leave the thin college to its fate… and choose my own.

Jane Wick shall return in The Thin College: Epilogue