The Thin College

>_< 0_0

On 5/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, Mr.Grignard said:

Ah, you shouldn’t have😋!

I mean, you've already managed to check off a lot of my boxes with this story already, and if it's headed in the direction I think it's headed, it's only going to get better from here. 
And even better, Jane'll have an excuse for when she sees Emily again. Where is that girl, anyway? You'd think she'd at least call to see what her friend is up to on her super secret mission. And it’s not like Jane has been all that reliable on her end either. I'm starting to wonder just how committed to the team she really is.

This is more important than you realize 👀

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! That’s so cool that you made this! I’m writing more for this later; I just wanted to “publish” the Claire story and got distracted by a new job and weird headaches (that are gone now). I’m almost done with Claire! I’ll get back to this story as soon as I can!

Hmmm... what does Jane and Sucky look like in my head? kakegurui GIF by Trash Edits
The art style from Kakegurui is probably the closest to how I imagine Sucky and her behavior (she’s talking about gambling, can you believe it?).

Jane looks more fragile and innocent, except she’s got those red eyes 👀 

I might draw them later, but I’m late for work!

Ah, that makes sense.
In case it wasn’t obvious, my inspiration was from DOROHEDORO. I based the sketch off a picture from the manga, but then I remembered this one scene from the latest (at the time) chapter where Sucky refused to let Jane see her. So in my personal head canon, it was because she didn’t want Jane to see her embarrassing heart shaped eyes. That's why she grew out her hair.

21 hours ago, Mr.Grignard said:

Ah, that makes sense.
In case it wasn’t obvious, my inspiration was from DOROHEDORO. I based the sketch off a picture from the manga, but then I remembered this one scene from the latest (at the time) chapter where Sucky refused to let Jane see her. So in my personal head canon, it was because she didn’t want Jane to see her embarrassing heart shaped eyes. That's why she grew out her hair.

What is this Dorohedoro? Does it have an anime adaptation?

Wow, that took long enough! Glad to be revisiting this, though. The plot's about to accelerate.

seras victoria | Tumblr | Hellsing alucard, Seras victoria ...

Chapter Fifty-Seven

Some people can take a punch to the face and spit a loose tooth out without blinking, but I was not one of them. As Kristen stared at me, mouth agape, I felt my panic begin to clutch hard against my chest. It didn’t help that my panting loosed two more teeth from my mouth.

“Kristen?” I gasped. “Kristen what’s happening?”

“Ohmigawd,” Kristen sprang from the bed and rushed towards her heavily-cluttered dresser. “Hang tight, Jane!”

“Help me!” I sputtered, my own teeth beginning to scramble over my tongue like pebbles.

“I’m on it! We’re gonna get you some help – fuck! Where’s my phone?”

“Don’ leave me! Id’s nod sdopping!”

“I’m not leaving you Jane; I’m just… hey!” she yelled into the hallway. “We need help over here!”

“Oh no…” I put a finger between my gums and felt sharp pricks beginning to rise.

“We got you, Jane. Just stay calm… oh shit, this is not my day… Vikki? Girls?”

“We’re here,” a sorority sister wearing a tie-dye shirt popped her head into view and gave me a look, painted nails gripping the doorframe.

“You got your phone on you? Call the medics.”

“No!” I cried. “Not again!”

“Jane, not this again,” Kristen rolled her eyes. “You need to see a doctor.”

“I don’t…”

“No arguments this time. You need help and none of us know what’s wrong with you.”

In spite of the sense of panic I felt knife-like objects growing all around my tongue, I managed to stick to my own plan. Focusing my all-too-real fears, I gave her a look and pointed at her.

“No one?” I asked as I raised the wine can she’d given me. “No one?”

Kristen only rolled her eyes, but as the sisters began crowding into the doorframe, I could see them giving her as many glances as they were giving me.

“I really don’t think we should go,” I said for the fifth time.

Please, Jane,” Tomie tapped her foot impatiently, arms folded. “The doctor will be able to help you.”

We were gathered in the spacious, cozy living-room, a loose congregation of concerned Kappas surrounding me as I sat on the corner of the sofa closest to the burning hearth of the fireplace. Tomie sat next to me, a couple girls squeezed behind her as they leaned over to get a better look at my face. The sofa opposite me was likewise stuffed to capacity; no less than five girls sitting in their pyjamas with their thighs rubbing against each other. Kristen paced between us impatiently, arms folded as she cradled her wine can in her hand.

“No way,” I shook my head. “They’ll just put me in a room for a few hours, take my pulse, and ask me to pee in a little cup just like last time. There’s no way anyone would know what’s happening to me. I told you already.”

“Jane,” Tomie sighed, crossing her legs and bouncing slightly against me as she leaned closer. “It won’t cost you anything. The clinic is part of the campus; it’s covered by your tuition. So what’s the harm in going?”

“It’s late,” I replied.

“Late?” Kristen turned and began pacing towards the fireplace, t-shirt glowing orange against the flickering light. “You care about getting sleep right now? Jane! You have sharp teeth in your mouth!”

“Kristen?” Tomie extended a calming hand towards the distraught empress. “Would you like to take a seat?”

“No I do not!” she stomped her foot, and I noticed with a jolt that her butt jiggled from the impact. “I can’t… I just can’t even…”

“Kristen,” I pursed my lips thoughtfully (and winced when my teeth nipped the skin. “This all happened when you gave me that drink,” I pointed at her can for emphasis, and added more pounds as well, for the jiggle in her butt had piqued my interest.

She twisted to face me, eyes glimmering in the firelight, as did every pair of eyes in the room.

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean…” I bit my lip nervously. “Ouch… what I mean is… where did you get those drinks? Who did you get them from? I’m positive that there was something in that drink that did this to me.”

“I can’t…” Kristen shook her head with a wistful smile. “Jane… how, even? I’m drinking the same thing you did – by the way, this stays between us, sisters. You’re still a Freshman, Jane.”

“Got it,” I nodded quickly. “Yes, we were drinking the same drink, but not from the same can.”

“It’s a can. How can you mess with a can?”

“I dunno, but it’s all we got. Plus, remember how my eyes turned red? From a drink Brenda gave me. Think about it.”

“So…” Tomie glanced between us both. “You think Brenda did something to your drink – but only your drink – which was sealed in a can?”

“Positive,” I stared back at her, unblinking.

“Jane, Jane,” Kristen shook her head. “First the red eyes, and now the white prickers? I am way too sober for this…”

My eyes widened when I realized that she was throwing her head back for a chug. She whipped her hair from her shoulders first, glanced down at her drink, and set her lips on the can with a tight kiss. Her eyes were shut as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful, but no one else’s were, for she was growing before our eyes!

More specifically, her ass was getting fatter. Each gulp went straight to each cheek, which pulsated slightly outwards in all directions. Her yoga pants – hastily thrown-on so that she would be decent outside her room – encased the extra girth with ease, but the outline of skimpy lingerie was beginning to take shape, and it was only a matter of time before they gave way. The cheeks were beginning to fold over her legs already.

Just how much weight had I put in her drink? Surely, it wouldn’t be this apparent so quickly! But then again, Kristen’s hex allowed her to gain as she pleased, and apparently all the weight was going straight to her ass. A few extra pounds would normally spread over a woman’s frame like a warm blanket, tucking itself into little pockets to cause the least amount of worry, imperceptible to all but the most perverted eye, but apparently a few pounds went a long way when they combined forces.

“Kristen?” Tomie gasped as the girls all began squealing. “Kristen! Stop drinking!”

At last, the Empress let her arm fall to her side, tapping the can against her unaffected thigh. “What?” Almost instantly, she was suddenly aware of her transformation, as evidenced by her free hand touching a swollen butt-cheek. She twisted back like a startled cat, attempting to glimpse as much of her new assets as possible.

What happened next was pandemonium. Everyone in the room was moving, some springing from their seats and racing towards Kristen, others speaking quickly amongst one another, and not a single one of them making sense.

“It’s true! Brenda’s done it!”

“She’s here!”

“Lock the door!”

“Call 911 now!”

“Girls!” Tomie waved her arms wildly, hitting me by accident. “Girls! Shut up!”

Silence!

Once again, stillness dominated the room, interrupted only by the sound of popping wood and hissing flames. Kristen stood in the centre of us with her legs spread, shoulders back, and a hand on her hip. She glanced at us with a level gaze, finger tapping against her half-empty wine can.

“So…” she said casually. “We have shenanigans afoot.”

“Kristen,” Tomie’s eyes were glued to her lower half. “Your butt…”

“I know about my butt,” Kristen turned to look back at it.

“It’s ballooned! It sticks-out twice as far as it did before.”

“I said I know, alright? Damn. It’s like a Kardashian butt or something. Not quite as big, though…”

“How do you feel? Has it stopped?”

“Yeah, I dunno… it feels like there’s some glutes in there, but it definitely got fatter too…”

“I meant how do you feel? Do you need a doctor?”

“…it jiggles… huh? Oh, I’m fine, actually.”

“So it’s true,” I said matter-of-factly. “Something’s up with the wine cans.”

“Do you think it’s Brenda?” Tomie asked Kristen as the empress ran her hand over the shelf of her butt.

“Nah. Can’t be. Brenda hasn’t been in my room for days. Plus, I bought these at the store last weekend for Feast.”

A girl sitting opposite me slapped her thighs excitedly. “So it’s the store that did it!”

“Impossible!” Tomie shook her head. “We all bought alcohol and food from there for Feast, and none of us have fangs or implants or whatever… right?”

“Magic!” the girl bounced in her seat as she folded her arms. “Witchcraft.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” Tomie shook her head.

“So, what then?” I asked innocently. “What’s making us transform?”

“I think…” Kristen said thoughtfully. “We need to get to the bottom of this. Together.”

“What do you mean?” Tomie asked.

“I mean, I got a little more juice in this can so…” Kristen wiggled it for emphasis. “Let’s see what this magic does. Just a little sip. Can’t hurt.”

On 6/14/2020 at 3:10 AM, Mr.Grignard said:

Ha! I knew it! I knew the sharp tooth angle was the right way to go! Now, what to do for my next piece... heh heh heh...

By the way: loved the Hellsing Ultimate reference at the beginning. That brings back memories.

Ten years and I have never found anything quite as unapologetically violent and politically incorrect as Hellsing Ultimate. That series has directly inspired my writing and drawing styles. Also, the abridged series by TFS is a masterpiece.

Chapter Fifty-Eight

Among myself, Tomie, and all the sorority girls clustered together on the couches with us, not one of us spoke a word. To witness a girl’s ass grow fatter within seconds was mind-blowing enough, but for that woman to shrug it off and drink more of the drink that had done it to her? Even I wasn’t prepared for that!

Kristen glanced around at each of us, an eyebrow raised and a hand at her hip. “What? No one has anything to say? You all just wanna watch? Okay…”

“Wait,” Tomie held her hand up.

Kristen had nearly raised the wine can to her lips, but obliged the challenge to her decision. She cast her eyes upon my corner of the sofa, where Tomie sat by my side, peering playfully between the two of us.

“What is it, Tomie?”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this,” she leaned forward, making the cushion flex beneath me. “We were just trying to convince Jane here to see a doctor,” she slapped my back. “And now you want to drink what made her like this? What’s gotten into you?”

“Hey, she made a good point,” Kristen smirked, cocking her hip. “Doc didn’t know what’s up with her before and she won’t know what’s up with her now.”

“She’s got fangs, Kristen,” Tomie wrapped her arm around me and hugged me tight while waving her free arm at my face. “Look at her! This is dangerous, black-market shit going on! We need to pause everything and figure out what the hell’s up with you and Jane.”

At this point, my libido had kicked into high gear, and I could barely contain my excitement. “I think it’s okay,” I muttered.

Tomie gawked at me. “Excuse me? Jane, you need help.”

“I feel okay.”

“I can’t even – Kristen!” she turned her attention back to the empress. “We don’t know what’ll happen to you if you keep drinking that stuff. What if… something else changes on you?”

“Well,” Kristen thrummed her fingers on the can thoughtfully. “There’s only one way to find out. Let’s take it slow: one sip at a time. Baby steps.”

At last she took another small swig of wine. I couldn’t help but lean closer to see the effects it had on her figure, but it didn’t matter with everyone else gawking at her as well. We didn’t have to watch for long before seeing growth. The moment Kristen swallowed the small mouthful, her cheeks plumped further still, adding another couple centimetres to her hip’s circumference. In fact, it was her hips in particular that seemed to take the brunt of weight.

“Mm!” the empress hummed contentedly, running her hand against the outline of panties that were beginning to pinch her sides. “Not bad…”

“Kristen, please,” Tomie shook her hands desperately. “We don’t know if we can reverse this.”

“I’m okay with that,” Kristen smirked.

“Just hear me out –”

“Tomie!” Kristen faced her fully, hips swaying slightly more. “It’s my body. Alright? Mine. It’s my business whether I want to experiment with it or not. Besides, don’t you think it looks good? You don’t think I look bad, do you?”

“I think you look super-hot,” I noted.

“Yes…” Kristen leaned forward and ruffled my hair. “Thank you, Jane. Well, Tomie? What do you think?”

“You look fine. But –”

“Nuh-uh! No. My body, remember? And while we’re talking about bodies… sisters!”

Every head perked-up as everyone peeled their eyes from their empress’s fattened haunches and looked her in the eyes.

“As you can see, it looks like we’ve stumbled on what’s making Jane the way she is. If you ask me, there’s some sort of magic in this alcohol.”

“Magic…” Tomie muttered, rolling her eyes.

Kristen shot her a look. “You can call it what you want, bitchcakes,” several girls giggled. “But as far as I’m concerned, some of the alcohol upstairs has got some major side effects, and I want to figure-out exactly what those are. Now…” she looked at me. “You drank from the same type of wine can as I did, right? You saw me pull both our cans from my secret hiding place, right?”

“The sock drawer?” I asked cluelessly.

“Jane! I said secret hiding place.”

“Ah. Sorry.”

“See, now I know it couldn’t have been you that enchanted this wine because, one: you’re ditsy as shit, and two: I’m the only one who knew where that wine was – until now, apparently.”

“Yeah…”

“So the wine was already enchanted when I pulled it out!” Kristen reasoned, waiting for heads to nod before continuing. “So whatever made that happen wasn’t because of any of us – not even Brenda.”

Tomie crossed her legs so she could prop her arm over them and rest her head on her palm. “I suppose that makes sense,” she glanced in my direction before looking back at Kristen. “But why would it have a different effect on Jane?”

“I’m not sure,” Kristen shrugged as she gave her hip a little squeeze. “But I got an idea.”

Before anyone had the chance to stop her, Kristen craned her neck back and gulped another few mouthfuls of wine. As she did this, her hand migrated up her torso, snaking its way from the pinch of her waist, past her still-flawless abs, and up to a modestly-sized breast, which she cupped lightly with her fingers. I was probably the first to notice that her boobs were growing, but as they swelled with every gulp, it soon became obvious that she wasn’t just breathing heavily.

“Oh my gawd!” Kristen gasped as everyone gaped at her. “Did you see that? Did you see that?” she lifted one breast as if she couldn’t believe it was real. “They’re like… twice as big as they were before! Like, they’re probably D-cup sized now.”

“Yeah, I see it,” Tomie grumbled.

“Oh, quit being like that, there’s nothing to worry about,” Kristen leaned towards Tomie and wiggled her chest, making her breasts wobble against each other. “Besides, I just figured out how the magic works!”

“Really?”

“Well, you see,” Kristen smirked at all of us in turn before continuing. “You have to think about your body as you drink. You basically have to wish what you want your body to look like. That’s what I did.”

“Are you sure?” Tomie asked. “If it’s that simple, then why is Jane…”

“Um, I think I know what happened to me,” I said quickly. When no one interrupted me I went on. “When my teeth started falling out of my mouth, I was… I was thinking about how I needed to brush my teeth and… I guess I was also thinking about my dog back home and how much my breath must smell like my dog’s…”

“So you grew dog teeth…” Tomie frowned, staring at my mouth again.

“…yes.”

It was another lie, but at this point I was in ecstasy. By pure chance, Kristen had discovered her own weight gain and – coupled with the hex I put on her that made her gain the way she wanted – she was really enthusiastic to keep gaining. Plus, it looked like she wasn’t just guessing that the effects weren’t my fault, she was guessing that the way she gained applied to everyone. Who was I to disillusion her?

“So,” Kristen smirked. “The mystery’s solved. We know what the alcohol does.”

“But not really,” Tomie insisted. “Plus, we don’t know what alcohol is cursed.”

“Cursed?” Kristen snorted. “Are you jealous or something?”

“What would I be… never mind.”

“Anyway, there’s an easy way to test if the rest of my wine stash works… hey, where’s Stool? Who’s Stool’s Big? I need her for an experiment.”

A short girl in a red t-shirt and sweatpants raised her hand. “I let her go home; she said she had homework to do.”

“Weeeeak!” Kristen rolled her eyes. “Okay, new plan: who wants to chug some wine with me? Jane? You want another one?”

“I’m good,” I shook my head.

“Whatever you say… how ‘bout you, Tomie?”

“Do you really have to ask?”

“I’m just being polite. Anyone else? Who wants a free makeover? A few sips won’t hurt.”

We all looked at each other, hesitant to volunteer. For all the other girls knew, they’d either get some curves, grow fangs, or something else entirely. The tension in the room was enough to make Kristen roll her eyes as she tugged at the hems of her pyjamas. Before Kristen could make another snarky one-liner, Tomie sighed and eased herself from the couch.

“Well,” she brushed her thighs clean of invisible dust. “Medical-trip or not, this is all happening pretty fast. Why don’t we all just sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow?”

“Whatever,” Kristen rolled her eyes again. “Fine! We can wait for Stool to finish her homework, at least. But first, lemme down this drink first…”

Before anyone could stop her, Kristen lapped the last couple mouthfuls of wine from her can. Not that anyone moved to stop her – we were all practically hypnotized by the changes of her body, and even Tomie couldn’t help but stare at her.

The next stage of Kristen’s growth was hard to spot, but I had an advantage over the other girls because I knew how the hex worked. Kristen would always expand the way she wanted most, and judging from how she was resting a hand over her quad, I knew just where to look. Did she want toned, stronger quads? It wouldn’t surprise me if she did, but that raised a question: would she be able to put-on muscle? After making dozens – maybe hundreds – of girls gain weight, none of them seemed to have put on any muscle. This was going to get interesting!

“Oh hell yes!” Kristen twisted her hips so she could flex one leg more easily. “Did you see that? I got toned now!”

“I missed it,” Tomie scrunched her face. “Sorry, where am I looking?”

“Um, my quads? The pyjamas are still kinda loose. Let me pull it tight… there! See? Pretty good, huh? How about you, Jane? What do you think?”

“That looks pretty good,” I grinned. “Not gonna lie.”

“Okay…” Tomie clapped her hands. “I don’t know about any of you, but my first class is Biology, and it starts at fucking seven o’ clock, so I suggest we continue this tomorrow.”

“Sure,” Kristen shrugged. “Okay sisters! Let’s get some beauty sleep. Jane? You coming-up?”

I gave her new curves a good, long look. Between the D-cup boobs and the flare of her hips, I had to give it to her: Empress Kristen had good taste. Forget about false love and trickery! There was nothing I wanted to do more than snuggle under the covers and fall asleep with her warm, soft ass in my little hands, but there were still things on my to-do list.

“Sure,” I grinned. “But give me a couple hours, okay? I have some homework due tomorrow.”

“Weak!” Kristen roared at the ceiling before giggling. “Just kidding. I’ll leave my door unlocked. Go and get your studying done already! I’m waiting.”

“Okay!” I made my way to the front door. “I’ll be back before midnight!”

“And Jane?”

When I stared back in her direction, she was standing before the flickering fireplace, orange light dancing across her shoulders. “Don’t grin so wide, okay? A girl like you could hurt somebody.”

“Sorry,” I smirked, coyly biting my lip under two sharp little teeth.

Okay, so I had carnivore teeth now. I was still nipping myself every so often, and I suppose it might be hard to explain what they were, but it was a small price to pay for my plan: create a false trail for the Proctor to follow. As far as anyone knew, it was a magical batch of wine that was at fault. True, my original plan had been to frame Kristen as the culprit, but seeing her wilfully expand and attempt to convince others to follow-suit was so much more exciting! In any case, the unfolding drama would keep my identity safe for a while.

The next two objectives were the tricky part: retrieve the magical artifact on the Statue of Boudicca and find a place to hide my phone. As much as it pained me to not see my fattening app whenever I wanted, it was only a matter of time before the Feds began searching for my phone in earnest. If I was lucky, I could just return to the hiding spot whenever I needed to. As for the artifact… well, that was why I was standing before the statue at eleven-thirty at night.

The statue loomed before me, Boudicca’s obsidian likeness glowering from her throne with lifeless eyes like an evil Lincoln Memorial. Evening mist trailed over everything from the steady, eastward breeze of the sea, setting an eerie, Moon-like gloom over the sidewalk lanterns. Not a soul would see me until they approached the statue itself; I would be safe from prying eyes.

“Right,” I stretched my arms over my head one last time. “Here goes nothing.”

First, I skipped against the foundation and eased myself up with a tactical pull-up against Boudicca’s outstretched calf. Next, I straightened back into a standing position and leaned-in for a closer look. Boudicca was huge! Even standing straight as she reclined back on her throne, my head barely reached her pert-looking chest. Hence, I had to rest my palms against her knees like a child looking for a cookie-jar as I squinted at her cold, black features. I was looking for something out-of-place. If I had to guess, it would be another piece of jewelry like the rings and necklace – but damn this foggy darkness! It was bad enough that the statue was obsidian. Did I dare try using my phone’s flashlight? It’s not like anyone was up this late.

But just as I began to reach for my back pocket, the tilt of my head betrayed a shimmering spot reflecting against the faint light of the lanterns. There, between the dark, flowing linen teasing the shape of her legs, and the masterfully-crafted pile of necklaces covering her breasts, something shone from within the bare navel like a star visible only on a Moon-less night. Surely, it was not obsidian! If I meant to grab it, I needed to get closer.

Slowly, so as not to grunt, I pushed against her knees and slid myself onto Boudicca’s oversized-lap. The sculptor of the statue was apparently a native graduate with a major in arts, and had modelled the queenly-figure on her best friend – a fellow athlete who held the college record for deadlifts. Hence, Boudicca’s thighs were thick, and my loins ached just trying to straddle across their bulk. Likewise, the bare stomach before me was plush, its model committed more to bulking and strength as opposed to staying lean and cut. The navel was more than an inch deep, and wide enough to allow me to fit a thumb and forefinger inside with ease.

I felt the jewel’s shape against my fingers instantly – a finely-cut stone set on a thin foundation of metal. I plucked it from the navel’s depths and gave it a closer look. The stone shone white, and was cut in such a way as to maximize its glitter. As I peered into the crystal, it seemed to absorb the light around it.

“What is this?” I muttered, shifting my legs uncomfortably over the stone thighs. “That can wait… I gotta get off this thing.”

“Hey!”

Oh shit. Some girl wearing plaid and denim jeans under a white trench-coat was coming.

“What are you doing?” she stood before the statue and loosened a scarf wrapped around her neck.

“Um…” I blushed hotly as I tried to wiggle myself off the statue’s legs.

“It’s, like, almost midnight! Why are you up there?”

“Please don’t tell anyone,” I slid down the statue’s legs while keeping my back turned. “I… I’m pledging to a sorority and… you see…”

“But pledge week already happened.”

“Yes, but my best friend is in a sorority right now, so she said I could hang-out if I started early. It’s more fair that way, right?”

“But what were you doing up there?”

“Okay, about that. Um… it’s kind of embarrassing, but I got dared to kiss Boudicca, you see, so I figured I could get that out of the way when no one’s awake.”

“The hell? Which sorority made you do that?”

“Kappa Omega,” I replied instinctively. “Please don’t tell them. They made me promise not to tell anyone!”

“Oh gawd. Of course the crazy Kappas would do that. You really sure that’s the sisterhood meant for you?”

“I mean, my best friend is there, so…”

“Why don’t you look into Delta Sigma? They’re way cooler, and throw pool parties. I’m a Delt-Sig.”

“Really? Pool parties?”

“Also, who the fuck is ‘Booty-ka?’”

“Uh…” I pointed at the obsidian queen. “This girl? Harlot-queen of Byzantium?”

“That’s Theodora, crazy!” the Delt-Sig scoffed. “Booty-ka’s a barbarian-queen from England.”

“Wait, so this is the wrong –”

“Get down from there before you hurt yourself! Kissing the wrong statue and shit…”

“Yeah,” I jumped back onto the ground, making sure to keep the belly ring hidden within a tight fist. “I haven’t taken the Women in History class yet…”

“What the hell’s up with your face?”

“Huh? Oh! They told me to wear contacts and fake teeth for a while,” I patted my cheeks with a smile, trying my best to look harmless. “You like it?”

“Holy shit. Girl, your eyes are glowing. It’s fucking creepy.”

“Yeah,” I chuckled nervously.

“It’s pretty badass, not gonna lie.”

“Thanks. What’s your name?”

“I’m Cindy,” she beamed. “Who are you?”

“I’m Jane,” I held my hand out for a handshake. “Nice to meet you.”

To my surprise, she stepped past my outstretched arm and gave me a warm hug. “Don’t let them push you around too much, okay? Why don’t you come to our karaoke contest tomorrow evening? I’d love to introduce you to my sisters.”

“Aw, really? I love singing!”

“So it’s a date?”

“Huh?”

“Haha, just kidding!”

“No, it’s fine! I mean, I’d love to go with you! But I think I’m going to bed for now – where’s the Delt-Sig house?”

“It’s the mansion with the giant pool and spa. It’s an indoor pool – we got a greenhouse too.”

“Ooh, the one the biology students hang-out in?”

“Yeah! Most of us are science majors!”

“Okay, I’ll meet you there and we can hang out.”

“Perfect. Goodnight Jane!”

“Goodnight! Oh, Cindy? I was wondering what you were doing here?”

“Me? I’m just paying my respects to Theodora – she’s our patron mother, you see. I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow!”

“Deal. Bye!”

As I left the statue in high spirits, I couldn’t help myself from peering back at Cindy, who had proceeded to kneel before the black queen. The denim jeans she was wearing hugged every curve of her legs, and I resisted the urge to summon a pound bomb in her throat to make them tighter. Better to wait until karaoke night. In the meantime, there was one thing left for me to take care of before heading to bed.

Once again, I was sitting on my beach-log, staring out towards the sea. I could barely see the waves, their white froth was faint against the pale sand, though the scent of salt was as strong as ever. Between my legs was a small, shallow crater in the sand, at the bottom of which were the two abandoned halves of the cylinder from which I had found my first magical artifact. It was here that I would seal and bury my phone, as safe from prying eyes and soggy weather as I could manage.

There was a method to my madness. Only one cell tower serviced the entire island, and naturally, it was erected atop Totem Hill – the islands only hill, and its tallest point. It was the source of all the students’ phone data, so what better place to hide my phone than the this beach, hidden by a fifty-metre cliff and as far from the cell tower’s range as possible? In any case, I’d be sure to turn the phone off. As for the cylinder, what better way to waterproof my most prized possession?

“So long, phone,” I sighed as I swiped the power switch. “I’ll miss you. Don’t worry – you’ll be safe here.”

With that, I placed it between the two cylinders and twisted them shut. Then, I eased the cylinder into the crater and pushed the sand into place, creating a makeshift burial mound before easing myself back to my feet.

“Don’t worry, phone,” I brushed the sand from my hands against my thighs as the waves roared around me. “I’ve made some progress. I shouldn’t have to worry about my pounds’ budget for now.”

As I turned my back to the burial site, I began walking back whence I came, the Kappa Omega lighthouse shining brightly overhead. I shoved a hand into my front pocket, feeling for the cold jewel of my newly-acquired belly ring. Surely, I would learn what it’s power was soon, but first I would have to wear it – and piercing my skin was something I was too squeamish to do myself.

Man, there sure are a lot of nosy neighbors around here. What, you never seen someone vandalize a statue before, you snitch. 
Also, now I’m confused. Does this mean there’s more than one ominous statue lying around? Because if so, I think I smell a side quest coming on. There’s already an artifact for each house, and if Jane keeps pinching their stuff, it’s bound to piss of the order of the Illuminati or what ever this “protection agency” is. 
On that note, hopefully we'll find out if Jane can make muscle, because when that happens, she might be forced to turn to fisticuffs.

Edited by Mr.Grignard

On 6/24/2020 at 4:29 PM, Mr.Grignard said:

Man, there sure are a lot of nosy neighbors around here. What, you never seen someone vandalize a statue before, you snitch. 
Also, now I’m confused. Does this mean there’s more than one ominous statue lying around? Because if so, I think I smell a side quest coming on. There’s already an artifact for each house, and if Jane keeps pinching their stuff, it’s bound to piss of the order of the Illuminati or what ever this “protection agency” is. 
On that note, hopefully we'll find out if Jane can make muscle, because when that happens, she might be forced to turn to fisticuffs.

Must... not... spoil... story.... 😵

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like more moments with muscle and chest growth.

Please tell me if this is the case!

It would be interesting to read how someone (preferably not athletic at all) got abs, and then not having time to be happy, loses it. That would be fun!