The Thin College

>_< 0_0

12 hours ago, Fanta11 said:

Lol I honestly thought, with all the mind-tricks this story seems to have, that you were subtly hinting that they somehow knew Jane was Jason and were just pretending to be "friends" with him/her for some nefarious scheme.

Oh no, not at all! It will start to become clear soon! Feast is going to be a very sumptuous chapter, full of plot and quite a few curve-balls. Let’s see... what other puns can I stuff into here?

I did it! At long last, the Feast chapter is here! This chapter is extra long, extra juicy, and full of Easter eggs and weight gain!

Chapter Forty-nine

That night, I followed Kristen to her bedroom. The cold winds outside heralded a dark storm that howled over the ocean and pattered raindrops against the window. I stared at the rolling waves through the window, vaguely aware of the sound of Kristen unbuttoning her clothes.

“That was… amazing, Jane,” Kristen said. “What you did back there? Dragging a deer back to the lighthouse for the Feast? I don’t think anyone’s going to be able to top that.”

“I guess,” I sighed. “Sorry, I’ve just got a lot on my mind right now.”

“Well… don’t. Clear your head and come snuggle with me.”

As she spoke, the waves outside continued to roll and crash, forming lines of white froth that moved towards shore like lines of invading divisions.

“Kristen? You’ve been so nice to me ever since we got rid of Brenda.”

“Thanks, girl,” she replied as I heard her bounce onto bed, making the springs creak.

“No one’s ever been nice to me before… I was wondering why you like me so much?”

“No one? I find that hard to believe.”

“What I mean is…” I shook my head. “You’re nice to me now. Before Brenda left, you were completely different. What changed? Why did you go from telling me to leave to inviting me to sleep in your –”

“Girl. Girl. Girl… you’re overthinking again.”

“But it’s important –”

“Hey…” she said softly. “Turn around.”

Slowly, I peeled my eyes from the storm outside and laid eyes upon Kristen’s nearly-naked form. She had slipped her legs halfway into the thick bedsheets, a matching set of brown lingerie were all that concealed her white skin from my eyes. As I stiffened from fright, she stretched her arms towards me, smiling eagerly.

“Um…” I blushed as I stared at her navel, centred in the midst of a taught, thin waist that shifted with each breath. “I’m not undressed yet.”

“C’mere,” she flicked her fingers invitingly, drawing me in.

“Just let me take my shoes off…”

“C’mere.”

Obediently, I approached her, crawling onto bed and letting her arms wrap around my back. The feeling of her bare skin against me was so soothing, it made every muscle in my body relax, releasing so much tension from my joints that my eyes briefly lost focus. Sighing, I nestled my head between Kristen’s breasts as she rubbed my back.

“Wrap your legs around mine,” Kristen purred. “So I can pull the sheets over us.”

“But I still have my clothes on,” I replied as I pushed my pelvis into her hip and squeezed one of her legs with my thighs.

“What did I say?” Kristen asked as she pulled the sheets and blanket over our bodies. “Stop thinking so much! You’ve got it good, you know?”

“Yeah…”

“In fact, I don’t think you have any idea how good you really got it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Trust me. You’ll see at Feast tomorrow.”

“Okay… it’s getting kind of hot in here. Maybe I should take my clothes off now…”

Kristen’s chest shook against my head as she giggled. “You’re sizzling hot Jane.”

“You think I’m hot?” I asked. “How?”

“I like your legs,” Kristen replied, thigh muscles twitching against mine. “They’re so long and smooth… what about you? What do you like?”

She squirmed out of my embrace, shifting herself on the bed until she was straddling my body, blanket draped over her shoulders like a cape. I gawked at her toned midriff again, noting that she was not as strong as Brenda had been, but still had visible abs under her skin that stretched from the bottom lip of her bra cups to the upper hem of her panties. As I stared bashfully at her slender body, I remembered the hex I had put on her. When Kristen gained weight – and she would tomorrow – she would gain in a way she wanted. I began to wonder how she would grow, and the thought made my heart race.

Kristen laughed, bouncing slightly on my pelvis to make the bed squeak. “Aw, you tongue-tied? How about this: show me what your favourite part of me is by using your hands. Go ahead. Touch me…”

I reached towards her body with shaking fingers, hesitating before her stomach as she adjusted her mounted position over my hips. It was a beautiful display of ivory skin, but there was no softness to its flattened, flexing shape. Some fatness would do her some good – a puff of flab on her belly that would rest pleasantly over her panties, folding at her sides when she turned or twisted. Such thoughts surprised me, enough that it made my fingers shake all the more. I liked round bellies? Plump, swollen bellies that jiggled as a woman walked? Bellies that stuck-forwards, growing taught with large meals? Yes. Yes I did. I yearned to fondle her waist, to run my fingers across her navel, to rub every square inch of it with a loving caress.

But no. Kristen wouldn’t understand my forbidden desires. No one would. There was, however, plenty of Kristen’s pale skin to be had, and I loved it all. That was why my hands brushed their way up her sides to hold her bra cups.

Kristen giggled again, making her chest shake in my grasp. “So you like them, huh?”

“Yeah,” I answered as my heartbeat throbbed through my neck.

“Good,” Kristen smirked as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. “Don’t let go of them.”

As chills ran down my spine, Kristen leaned down like a prowling cat, letting her breasts hang above my face. They weren’t any bigger than two handfuls, but I felt like I was going to suffocate with ecstatic happiness.

“Squeeze them,” Kristen smirked, kissing my forehead. “I know you like them.”

“They’re so soft…” I blushed, feeling the nipples harden against my palms.

“Mmmm…” Kristen leaned closer to my face, arching her back as close to me as possible.

“Too bad they’re so small…”

Kristen sat upright. “Fuck you!” she whined, holding her boobs and shielding them from my gaze.

“Huh?”

“I said fuck you Jane,” she slapped my side playfully.

“Ow!”

“Girl,” Jane shook her head with her hands on her hips. “We need to get you up to speed. Don’t worry. I’ve got a lot to teach you.”

“So…” I swallowed, trying to stop my chin from quivering. “Your turn. What’s your favourite part of me?”

Kristen chuckled, swishing her hair from her face as she adjusted her legs around my waist. “Aw, see? Now you’re starting to get it… but before I start, we need to take off your clothes – starting with your shorts. Now hold still…”

At last, it was Sunday afternoon. The sun had broken through the splintering armada of clouds to shine upon the freshly-painted lighthouse, which sparkled brightly with dew. The entirety of Kappa Omega was present for the initiation of festivities, with Tomie scurrying betwixt the kitchen and living room for last minute preparations for the food, drink and beer pong tables. Meanwhile, the front and back yard had been transformed into a makeshift amusement park, with various games of all kinds splayed across the grass, from throwing bean bags to rolling giant dice.

I stared at the gathered crowd from the patio next to the long table of sumptuous food. It was an impressive gathering of students, I thought happily as the scent of roasted meat and steaming vegetables wafted past me. Considering that classes started the next day, a crowd of at least one hundred girls was simply incredible. Tomie’s worries that the nearby Sigma party would cut into our numbers were unfounded. If anything, more girls were coming, hopping from one party to the other to sample the activities and drinks. In fact, it was safe to say that every girl who cared more about partying than studying was present.              

“God damn,” I muttered in awe to myself. “One out of every twelve girls on this island is right here.”

“You got that right,” someone replied with a full mouth.

I twisted around to see who had snuck-up on me. “Brooke!” I exclaimed in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

The cheerleader’s cheeks were already stuffed with party food. As I watched, she did her best to chew vigorously, readying a can of Bud Lite to wash it down.

“I was gonna say the same to you,” she said finally, still chewing. “Didn’t take you for a party animal.”

“Prepare to be surprised,” I winked. “No one can outdrink me! By the way, how are you? How’s the cheer squad?”

Brooke rolled her eyes. “They’re getting worse. At least we have our old coach back.”

I leaned closer, eager to exploit Brooke’s toxic aversion to gossip. “Are they… still having weight problems?”

“Oh my gawd, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you!” Brooke rolled her eyes again, finally swallowing her food. “Like, I dunno where to start. Ever since Emily budged herself in, it’s thrown us off our training regimen – and it shows! Half of them don’t even have abs anymore.”

“Seriously? Hopefully Zoltan whips them back into shape.”

“Yeah, well, honestly I’m surprised that some of them are even here,” Brooke swigged deeply from her Bud Lite. “Like, some of them seriously need to lose weight. I mean, at least I have an excuse.”

“Excuse?”

She glared at me, and for a second, I feared for my safety. “My tits,” she shrugged. “I lost them by accident. Must’ve done too many crunches…”

I laughed with relief. “Oh, that? I never noticed.”

“That’s a lie.”

“Okay, I sort of noticed,” I shrugged, acutely aware of my memory of Brooke learning her weight-shifting powers and accidentally endowing Mary with all of her breast-fat. “But you’re definitely in better shape than the rest of the squad.”

“Thank you,” she smiled, plucking a snack from the table.

“Your butt looks nice.”

She paused mid-bite, eyebrows quivering. “What?”

“I mean, your hips,” I added nervously. “They’re pretty curvy, which compensates for the small… um… right…”

“Wow, Jane. Didn’t know you swung that way. You’re full of surprises.”

“I’m straight,” I said quickly. “I promise!”

“That’s not what I was talking about,” Brooke smiled evilly. “But whatever.”

Before I could argue, Tomie sprung upon a nearby chair and began waving her arms. “Girls! Girls! Listen to me real quick! Lara, stop the music for a bit… everyone gather over here! School circle!”

All across the lawn, people laughed at the cheap quip from Tomie, but slowly gathered around the patio as Tomie balanced on the chair like a wild, young Statue of Liberty. Soon, the patio was brimming with bodies, and I had to crane my neck past Brooke’s flowing, blonde hair to see properly while carefully avoiding touching her slightly-chubby ass.

“I’m sure all of you know why we’re throwing Feast again!” Tomie began.

“Burn the witch!” someone heckled.

Tomie couldn’t help but break into a grin. “Now, I’m not here to point any fingers… but we got some business to take care of – and the first item on the list… is to Feast!

“Feast!” one of the Kappa Omega’s replied, followed quickly by the rest of the sorority.

Feast! Feast! Feast! Feast! Feast! Feast! Feast!

“Alright…” Tomie grinned. “Alright! Now, the second item on the list is to give credit where it’s due… everyone look at my friend Jane – Jane! Where you at Jane?”

“Here!” I waved my hands awkwardly from the corner of the patio, accidentally body-slamming Brooke’s ass in the process.

“Get up here Jane! Come on!”

“Yeah Jane!” a girl screeched. “Get up there – whooooo!

Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane!

Worming and squirming my way through the sea of bodies, I made my way to Tomie’s side. She reached down like an angel from Heaven, clasping my hand in hers as she hoisted me onto the chair to stand by her side.

This girl,” Tomie raised my arm high in a sign of triumph. “Is probably the most badass girls I ever met.”

The sorority behind us cheered loudly.

So badass, in fact, that when she took a walk in the woods alone, she got attacked by a wild deer, and single-handedly killed it – with her bare hands!”

More cheering, except now the rest of the crowd joined-in.

“And that’s not all! This girl doesn’t stop there! This girl takes one look at the beast she killed – and decides to drag it here so we can eat it!”

The crowd whooped with delight, and some sorority girls tried to get my name chanted again, but stopped when Tomie waved them silent.

“So guess what we have?” she grinned. “Ladies and bitches, for your pleasure, I present to you… the Feast!”

Behind us, the door creaked-open, revealing a rolling tray piled high with sumptuous, sizzling deer meat. My eyes watered at the sight as they pushed through the parting crowd, positioning the roller against the food table – and straight before me.

“I think I know who deserves the first bite!” Tomie raised my hand skywards once again. A hundred voices screamed ecstatically in response as I felt the blood in my face chill with stage-fright and horror at the realization of the trap I had ensnared myself into.

“Go Jane!” Kristen whooped from a far corner.

“Get it Jane!” Sarah chimed-in.

“Jane!” Veronica bounced up and down, clapping. “Whoo!”

Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane!

I stared dumbfounded at the still-smoking meat, stumbling towards it with short steps even as the crowd parted. It looked and smelled delicious, all sumptuous and juicy; it was exactly as I had imagined it, and that was how I knew all these girls would partake in the trap I had created for them. Yet now, at the height of success, I was the one falling into my own trap! I stared at a smaller cut of meat, resting on the side of the plate, desperately wondering if there was a way to avoid eating it. Just how much poundage had I crammed into this piece, alone? What would happen if I filled my progress bar again? The sound of a hundred girls rang in my ears, compelling me to indulge.

Fuck it.

I plucked the thin cut from the plate and dangled it over my gaping mouth. It was small enough to fit, but was still three inches long. Slowly, emboldened by the eruption of ever-louder cheers of encouragement, I lowered the meat into my mouth and began to chew.

It was delicious. The girls cooking it must have added half a spice-rack’s worth of spices to their finished piece de resistance. Even so, I cupped my hands over my mouth, prepared for the stomach pains that would signal more pounds soaking into my body, and yet… nothing. Even as I swallowed, the most I felt was a bad sensation of quivering abs and mild cramps. How was this possible? Was there less poundage in the meat than I first thought? Or was my body developing a tolerance to its own transformation? I dearly hoped neither were true.

Tomie slapped my back. “Nice one Jane,” she said quietly before straightening herself and raising a fist triumphantly. “Let’s feast!

The sun was setting over the ocean’s horizon, but the party had only begun. Bonfires were lit and lights shone from the windows, outlining the swaying, bouncing bodies of drunken girls submitted themselves to ever-deeper primal urges. Games gave way to dancing, dancing gave way to fondling, which in turn begot heartfelt conversations on philosophy, theology, and sex. Meanwhile, the feasting never ended.

I, myself, weaved through the sea of bodies, a bottle of beer in each hand, revelling in the display of debauchery. Everywhere I looked were hot chicks. The cheerleaders kept to themselves in the living room, the tall ones still rail thin, but the shorter ones noticeably plumper, their new potbellies poorly-hidden under layers of t-shirts and sweaters. Brooke remained in the kitchen, conversing lightly with a mixture of volleyball and tennis players, constantly drinking and snacking as girls stole glances at her, mouthing silent disbelief at her bottomless appetite, unaware that their bare legs had already begun to soften. Hipster girls gathered around the bonfires with plates of food balanced on their laps as they took turns strumming guitars, subconsciously tugging at their already-tight jeans that had suddenly become too tight. The sorority girls meandered from the patio to the old, wooden hallways, flirting with each other as they sipped beer and burped unabashedly.

Everywhere I looked, girls were eating, bellies were softening, breasts were ripening, asses grew juicier, and bodies plumpened. So far, the differences in size were subtle enough that I was sure I was the only one who noticed, but it was enough to set me in a permanent state of ecstasy – which was so much easier considering how drunk I was.

Meanwhile, my phone continued to buzz excitedly in my back pocket, reminding me of the complete and total victory I continued to gain. The deer I had fed to all these girls was stuffed with a couple-hundred pounds of weight. It was the greatest feat I’d pulled since I escaped the Dean’s clutches, but it still wasn’t enough. A couple hundred pounds spread evenly in a crowd of one hundred was only two pounds per person. That was why I kept using my Feasting Ring to full effect, planting fattening treats all over the house. Asking hot girls if they wanted snacks had become my greatest game, and the thrill of not being caught as they consumed my treats before me as I watched them grow before my eyes was simply the greatest thrill, and my carefully-crafted hexes spread across the student body gave me the income to do it.

“Another hex…” I muttered happily to myself as I peed into the toilet. “That’d be swell… what should it be…?”

Someone hammered drunkenly against the locked door, making the wood vibrate.

“A minute!” I yelled. “Give me a minute!”

“Hurry up and let us in!” a girl’s voice wafted in, through the wood and past the throbbing beat of the music outside.

“Us?” I muttered. “There’s only one toilet… whatever. Give me a minute!”

Maybe I should hex that girl next? I grabbed my beer bottle from the sink-counter and took a swig. It was as good an idea as any, but what should the hex be?

Whoever she was, she was banging the door again. “We gotta go! Let us in!

“Almost done!” I stood quickly, swaying dizzily as I pulled my shorts back up. “What am I supposed to do with you…”

When I opened the door, some curly-haired black girl pushed past me, guiding a slim little redhead by the hand, the latter of which looked ready to barf.

“Oh…” I blinked as the door locked. “I misread the fuck out of that situation – hey, wait! My beer! My beer is in there! Open up!”

But the door was locked, and I could hear the redhead barfing. I had missed my chance to hex either of them – and had lost my beer. Oh well, there was more in the kitchen fridge.

Slowly, stumbling down the stairs as I dodged clusters of girls, I managed to make my way to the kitchen fridge, which was already nearly empty. Only a few cans of Bud Lite were left, so I discreetly filled the back of the fridge with more from my Feasting Ring before snatching a bottle of Dragon’s Milk for myself.

“Hey!” I slurred happily. “Anyone have bottle open – oh! Hey Mary!”

Mary glanced at me from her corner in the kitchen like a startled cat. She was wearing black yoga pants matched with a loose, hooded, red sweater that failed to hide a paunch that had grown itself back in overnight, as well as massive jugs that poked from her sweater like cannon balls.

I just couldn’t resist squeezing her in a hug, feeling the entire front of her body squish against mine.

“Um… hello?” she patted my shoulder.

“I’m so glad you’re here!”

“Who are you again?”

“I’m Jane! I rode horses with you and… I rode horses!”

“Right… you can let go now.”

“We should go riding sometime! Again!”

Someone wrapped her arm around my waist and peeled me off of her. “Ooooookay Jane. Let’s go outside… how many have you had?”

I twisted in the woman’s hold as we stumbled towards the door. “Kristen? Oh! Kristen! I’m so glad to see you! Where were you?”

“I was around,” she rubbed my side as she guided me outside. “By the way, how many did you drink?”

“Drink? You mean beer, liquor, or wine? Doesn’t matter! I lost count!” I laughed giddily.

“Damn, girl, where do you put it all? I like it –”

“I put it in my brain!”

Okay Jane. You know where we’re going?”

“Outside? To the food table?”

“Better: we’re going to the big bonfire on the lawn out there. You see it? All the Kappas are there now; we’ve been looking for you.”

“Really? That sounds epic! I’ve always wanted to make a fire and sit with some fr – hey! Where’d my beer go? Kristen! Where’s my beer?”

“You left it on the kitchen counter, remember? Come on, we’re almost there.”

“Aw no! We gotta go back and get it! It’s very valuable… exquisite beer!”

“We’ll get it later, after this little meeting. See? We’re all here. Now sit down in the front… no, not on the grass. Sit on this log. That’s it… easy now…”

My eyes traced the gathered crowd of sisters surrounding the small fire, struggling to focus on anyone’s face as my gaze inevitably drifted in a way only several shots of liquor could cause. The fire crackled warmly, its flames glowing orange against the skins and faces of the Kappa Omegas staring at me as I swayed against Kristen for comfort.

“Hey…” I leaned towards her, propping my hand against her still-taught stomach. “You’re hot…”

“I got her,” Kristen stated to the group, ignoring my prodding, poking fingers.

Tomie stood across from me, her face glowing ghoulishly through the flames. “It is done!” she spread her arms wide. “As viceroy, I hereby announce the anointing ceremony to be in session!”

“Now?” Sarah asked as Veronica cuddled against her. “The last several minutes didn’t count?”

“Oh, they did,” Tomie smiled at her. “I just wanna get this done so Lara can get back to DJ’ing. I’m not sure who’s taken charge while we’re gone…”

“Ooh. Good point. I can hear Disney music playing… we gotta salvage that… with a fat beat.”

“I got the tally here…” Tomie pulled a handful of notes from under her cleavage. “I can count them, but I don’t think it’s a surprise who the lucky girl is… hey! Stool! Bring the gift!”

“Yes ma’am, yes ladies, carry on ladies!” Stool rushed forwards, nearly tripping on the rug she was carrying.

At least, I thought it was a rug, but as I squinted for a closer look, I gaped with the full realization of what I was seeing. The girls had skinned my deer, preserving it’s fuzzy, spotted fur as a makeshift cape crowned with a head that had been transformed into an antlered-headdress.

“Ladies and bitches,” Tomie grinned at the sight of my gawking face. “By overwhelming majority, the Sisters have chosen.”

Kristen squeezed my shoulder tightly, drawing me towards her as Tomie and Stool made their way towards me. “Stand up, Jane! Can you stand? Let me help you…”

“Jane,” Tomie smiled at me. “Though you are not yet a true Sister, no one can best you in a trial by combat. The honour falls to you to choose the next empress – if you wish.”

“Go ahead Jane!” Kristen rubbed my back. “Put the hide on!”

“Can you help me?” I asked giddily.

“Stool!” Tomie snapped. “Make ready… the chosen one.”

As Kristen propped me, Stool bestowed the hide upon my frame, resting the headdress on my head and tying the front legs around my neck, letting the fur roll down my back. The antlers’ weight hung awkwardly over me, but I was certain it was because I was drunk.

“So what do you think?” Tomie asked, staring at the headdress instead of my eyes, which were still hid behind shades.

“I love it!” I rubbed the sides of my arms, letting my fingers comb through the fur on the hide’s edges. “It’s so warm and fuzzy… and soft…”

Tomie laughed. “I mean, who do you want to be empress? You get to pick.”

“Me?” I asked cluelessly. I felt Kristen hug me closer and squeeze my hand. “I mean… Kristen! Kristen should be empress.”

“The chosen one has spoken!” Tomie raised her arms. “All hail the Empress!”

“All hail the Empress!” the sorority repeated, kneeling as one.

“No, no Jane!” Kristen stopped me from falling into the fire. “You stay standing. Don’t kneel to me.”

“Stool!” Tomie barked. “Bestow upon our new Empress her crown!”

Stool hastily obliged, anointing Kristen’s head with the crown that had blessed Brenda’s brow a mere night ago. The Empress bowed only slightly to accept the coronation, but when she stood, she appeared different, more aloof and royal than human.

Then she broke the façade by handing the crown back to Stool.

“Cool,” she smirked. “Let’s get back to the Feast! They’re playing Let It Go again. We need to stop this madness.

I don’t remember staggering back to the lighthouse, but when I reached the living room, some nerdy-girl wearing flannel was at the music helm.

“Alright then,” Lara edged towards her. “I’m back. Let me at it.”

“Aw, but I love this song!” the nerd hiccupped, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. “Can we listen to it before you start?”

“Sure… sure…”

“Wait, wait!” the nerd craned her neck over the crowd. “Is that…. Hey! Mary! You’re here!”

Once again, Mary stared at her assailer like a startled cat, eyes darting from the nerd to me and back again.

“Mary!” the nerd took a sip of Bud Lite. “I got a song for you!”

“Oh, come on Gurda!” Mary sighed. “Please don’t play the song…”

“What song? What song was it again? Oh! You mean – urp – this song?”

The room filled with a hip beat matched with a gravely-voice and a deep bass.

“Gurda stahp!” Mary stomped her foot.

“Ooh, Mary! I think Moto-Moto likes you!” she pointed at me excitedly.

I like ‘em big,

I like ‘em chunky,

I like ‘em round,

I like ‘em plumpy…

“Oh hey!” I bounced happily. “I like this song!”

Mary, however, was wailing at the sky. “Staaahhhhhhhp!

Now I was staggering in the upper floor, leaning against the walls for balance as I hiccupped softly to myself. A can of Bud Lite was stuck to my hand somehow, and I was trying to find a way to un-stick it – or find an empty bathroom. Perhaps both.

By pushing my way through someone’s cluttered bedroom, I found what I was looking for: a bathroom where I could stare at myself in the mirror and try to remember what I was trying to do – oh right! The stupid Bud Light can…

If only I had remembered to turn the light on before closing the door and locking it. Now I was trapped in the darkness, alone and thoroughly confused. It was enough to make me slip on my socks and lean drunkenly against the door. When had I taken my shoes off? Where were my shoes?

Just outside, the bedroom door opened and shut quickly. Light shone from beneath the doorframe like a yellow lightsabre. Leaning my head limply against the door, I could tell that two girls were giddily bouncing on the bed.

“Nice one Empress,” one of them said after a short pause.

“Thanks,” Kristen’s voice replied with a sensual sigh.

“Well? Jane’s not so dumb after all, huh?”

“You can say that again… or actually… you don’t have to say anything at all. Well? What do ya say?”

Eyes wide, mouth agape, I stared blindly into the bathroom’s darkness and felt my eyes begin to water. Kristen! My love! The only one who seemed to love me in return, had used me – manipulated me – into blessing her with ultimate power, leaving me for a fool, only to take another lover in the same night! She hated me! Everyone hated me! It was always the same! Being on this forsaken island really was a cursed existence! It made me sick…

“Hey…” Kristen’s whore whispered. “Someone’s sick in there…”

“Are you okay?” Kristen called as beer frothed against my nostrils and spilled against the linoleum floor. “Who’s in there?”

I couldn’t respond if I tried, because my throat was croaking as it tried to contain tears and throw-up in equal measure.

“Hey, let us in! Let me help you.”

I managed to groan some guttural response before throwing-up more.

“Kristen…” the whore whispered. “Let’s use another room.”

When I recovered from the latest spillage and wiped my mouth, the light in the bedroom was off.

“I want you…” I moaned, weaving my way through the hallway. “I want you so bad… I want you… I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad it’s driving me mad.”

Drunken girls surrounded me on all sides, clogging the hallways, laughing giddily amongst each other, some of them dragging each other into the adjoining rooms before slamming the doors.

“I want you!” I staggered to a stop near a half-open door, where four girls were rolling across a bed. “I want you so bad! I want you…!”

Two of them paused to look at me before I began shuffling away again.

“I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad it’s driving me…”

The spiral staircase beckoned before me, leading towards the lighthouse summit. It was made of grated metal, giving me a perfect view of the drop below. The stairs spiralled endlessly, spiralling into madness.

“Jane?”

“I want you so bad…” I continued to climb. “I want you…

“Excuse me girls… Jane? Jane c’mere!”

“I want you so bad… it’s driving me mad it’s driving me… yeeeaaaaahhhhh!””

“Jane, don’t climb up there… you’ll hurt yourself! Jane, I love you! Come back to me!”

I reached the summit, a torrent of salty wind blowing in my face. The lighthouse had been lit to commemorate the party and gather girls far and wide, spinning its beam of light in an infinite loop, shining further than the horizon. Looking down upon the crashing waves and dense crowds in equal measure, I spread my arms wide, watching my shadow flicker in and out against the fog of the sea, larger than life, only to vanish, then reappear, and vanish again, endlessly and forever.

“She’s so… heavy!” I screamed. “Heavy!

“Jane!” Kristen’s voice screamed. “Get down! Come back with me!”

She’s so heavy!” I yelled.

No one below noticed my cries for help over the thrumming beat of music and the howling wind. As I felt her arms drag me back inside, I felt salty water splashing on my face, but I wasn’t sure if it was seawater or tears.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man... it's been awhile! Plus, the internet is starting to get fritzy (hopefully the power stays on; someone knock on wood for me). I have two and a half chapters written! I'm gonna post one a day so that everyone has time to digest each one. I hope you're all ready for this to be taken to the next level...

Chapter Fifty

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

I flinched, eyelids wincing before fluttering open.

“Kristen?” I asked instinctively.

It wasn’t Kristen. Instead, I found Tomie leaning over me.

“Do I really sound like her?” she chuckled. “Nah. Sorry to disappoint you, lover-girl, but she’s in class now – it’s Monday morning, you know.”

Groaning, I shifted myself to a sitting position. I was in the living room, splayed unceremoniously on one of the couches, the antlered deer-hide covering my body like a blanket. The sorority had dressed me in this thing to legitimize Kristen’s coronation. I winced at the painful memory. Had I really been so trusting of her? I had truly thought that she might love me, but in the end, she had used me and thrown me away.

“How’s the hangover? When’s your first class today?”

Sighing, I stroked the thick, brown fur and stared into Tomie’s eyes.

“She used me, Tomie,” I swallowed. “I caught her cheating on me last night.”

“Shit,” Tomie shook her head. “I should’ve known. It’s like what happened with Brenda all over again.”

“Wait, what do you mean?”

“You didn’t know? Brenda dumped Kristen because she was cheating.”

What? She told me…”

“This is a real clusterfuck, isn’t it? Fuck. Well, you got a minute? Lemme sit down for a bit…”

Before I could scoot away, Tomie bent her hips down and sat her butt on the couch next to my chest. The sensation of her body’s weight making the couch dip around her was surprisingly comforting, reminding me of long-forgotten memories of my own mother tucking me into bed as a toddler, but far more surprising was the subtle roll of belly fat that oozed over the front of her white shorts. Last night truly was a wild one.

“Don’t worry about Kristen. Things will work out the sooner you leave her behind.”

“Thanks Tomie,” I wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling the softness of her belly against my forearm.

“You’re welcome.”

“Hey… I got a question. Where’s Brenda? I need to apologize to her.”

“Brenda? Hell, forget that bitch, too!”

“I also need my jacket back from her.”

Tomie’s mouth stretched into a devious smile. “I get you. I think she’s in Kendall Hall right now, taking a class – not sure which, though.”

“Got it. Thanks, Tomie. I’m out of here.”

“Hey, Jane?”

“Yes?”

“Be careful. Don’t go anywhere with Brenda alone.”

I rolled my eyes. “Of course – not gonna fall for that one again!”

Kendall Hall was a building I was more familiar with than others, for the sole reason that all of the economics classes I used to take were taught there. It was four floors high, and while the top floor was devoted to roof storage, it also had a cool basement level with an underground tunnel that led to Lane Hall. The fact that the only thing separating the two halls was a thirty foot wide plaza with a statue of Empress Boudica of Byzantium in the middle was apparently enough of a justification for the construction crew to play Minecraft. Not that anyone would ever complain – the tunnel was cool, and it got plenty of foot traffic in the harsh winter months.

“Winter is coming,” I thought absentmindedly as I exited the basement hallway and entered the first floor. “Winter is coming… I really need to make sure I can keep sleeping in the lighthouse. Why am I still wearing Brenda’s shorts?”

Ignoring the goosebumps rippling over my bare thighs, I began the process of discreetly peeping through each classroom door to spot Brenda. Half the rooms were empty, some of the rest were occupied by a few nerds arriving early before class, and the rest were in session. I got plenty of weird looks, but I didn’t care. A guy would be called a stalker. A girl like me? People would just think I was lost.

Room 201 beckoned. I had good memories of this place. It was where I had first met Ms. Buxley when I signed-up for Economics 101. I remembered it as if it were yesterday: me sitting in the front row, the sound of clacking high heels alerting me to her sombre entry wearing an Italian-cut suit that pinched her narrow waist and strapped her chest beneath a professional blouse and tie. It had been one of the few times she had ever worn trousers instead of her trademark skirts, but first impressions are the strongest impressions, and I decided to major in economics by the time I was studying for finals. I still told myself that it had nothing to do with how tight her suits were.

She was in there now, speaking towards the whiteboard as she wrote what looked like basic economic terminology. But of course! Today was the same day and time that I used to attend Economics 101! What I was looking at was nothing less than the next generation of freshmen getting their core curriculum finished.

I also happened to be eyeballing Ms. Buxley. Her skirt and jacket were as tight and professional as ever, but I could tell that it was the loosest suit she owned. I was used to viewing her figure from behind as she wrote on the board, and was used to seeing a figure as tight and professional as her attire was – no extravagant curves or nonsense to be seen. Today was different. Her cheeks – still burgeoning with the fat that Brooke had given her on the cheer field – pressed stiffly outwards in all directions, looming an ominous couple inches over her legs. As she reached for the top of the board to title her subject, the lower flaps of her jacket parted to reveal a white blouse that fit loosely over an unmistakable curve of lower belly fat.

The sight of her was so enthralling to me that I nearly forgot to peek towards the students. A few of them glanced quizzingly towards me as they wrote notes, but I ignored the attention as I scanned the room for Brenda.

Brenda was easy to find specifically because she was trying so hard not to be seen. She sat in the farthest row possible, and wore a baggy sweat top and bottom that failed to hide her sudden extra bulk. The fact that she was still wearing my jacket over her sweat top only made me spot her quicker.

“Okay,” I peeled myself from the door nervously, flexing my fingers. “That’s step one of the plan… now for step two…”

Of course, I had been lying to Tomie when I said all I wanted from Brenda was my beloved jacket. I wanted so much more, and with Kristen betraying my trust, Brenda seemed to be my best option.

With a deep breath, I opened the door and entered the class. Buxley gave me a withering glare, and I flinched as the door slammed behind me.

“Sorry,” I cringed.

“Back of the classroom,” Buxley turned back to her lecture as she pointed me away. “Don’t walk in front of me while I’m lecturing.”

Good. She didn’t realize this wasn’t my class. I discreetly pointed in the same direction as Buxley did in a casual way as I made my way towards Brenda and bestowed upon her a hex that I had been crafting in my head since I left the lighthouse: Brenda will gain five pounds every time she mentions Kristen’s name.

Brenda’s scowl grew deeper the closer I got. By the time I was next to her, I could’ve sworn she was growling like a cornered cat, but I swallowed my fear and sat right next to her as casually as possible. My body tingled with adrenaline as I stilled my breath. Every instinct within me was aching to bolt from the broadened, muscle-coated women next to me. For an instant, our elbows touched, and we flinched away from each other. I never dared look at her, but instead glued my eyes to the prim form of Ms. Buxley. So far so good. The plan was coming together. Now I just had to pretend I was in Econ 101 again with my favourite teacher.

“What is money?” Buxley said slowly, drawing dollar signs along with pounds, yens, and euros. “For the sake of saving time before the end of class, this will be a rhetorical question…”

Buxley turned to face the class, tugging her jacket back down as she did so. The gap between the flaps was barely half an inch wide, but the sliver of white softness beneath grabbed my full attention. Just how much softness was hidden within? I’d try and remember to check the fattening app later.

“Unless you were home-schooled, I’m certain that you were taught that money – currency – is a way to measure wealth, that it allows you to buy anything you need as opposed to trading and bartering random goods. All of that is true to a point, but as we start piling-on the terminology in this class as you prepare for finals, I want you to add to that: money is just another commodity. Just like wheat, wood, gold, or any other object, its value can be measured with any other commodity. Class, who can tell me what gives a currency its value?”

Scattered hands rose throughout the room like strands of grass, and Buxley plucked the nearest one.

“Go ahead Martha.”

“I guess I’d say that it’s value is based off of another commodity? Like a precious metal? Or at least it should be.”

“Not exactly,” Buxley began walking around her desk, putting her slick, legging-encased thighs into view. “It’s not another valuable commodity that gives money its value…”

Buxley craned her gaze towards my extended hand. I couldn’t resist answering her question when I so vividly remembered the answer.

“Who’s that?” she asked.

“Jane,” I squirmed happily in my seat.

“Go ahead.”

“Money is valuable because its convenient. It’s convenient to be able to trade anything with one common commodity. It’s also valuable because people trust their government to handle the money and debts responsibly.”

She didn’t answer right away, but stood silent for a sweet moment. I’d nailed it.

“Not bad,” she crossed her arms, making her blouse crease. “I’d describe it almost the same way. What’s the easiest way for people to lose faith in their currency?”

Scattered mumblings emanated from the student body of “inflation,” with a nerdier girl chiming-in with “quantitative easing.”

“Inflation!” Buxley turned her back to us to walk towards the board until her finger hovered over the word already written on the board. I swooned at the sight of her rump blessing me with its presence. She was as curvy as a Mexican Weatherwoman.

“Inflation,” she continued with a tap of her extended finger. “Is the most obvious way for a government to lose the faith of its people in their currency. Who would give any thought to using paper bills if they’re just printed out of thin air? That’s why governments are as quiet and subtle as possible when they inflate their own currency.”

She faced us again, resting her hands on her desk. “It starts slowly. Extra printing during recessions, pumping liquidity into the banks… then, as it always does, governments grow bolder, with more pumping, stimulus packages, quantitative easing, and buying their own bonds. Before you know it, they start talking about simultaneous tax cuts and universal incomes, and suddenly you have a mountain of money that has nothing to do with actual wealth or productivity.”

She lifted herself from the desk and tugged her jacket down again. “Inflation will creep up on you before you notice it because once it starts, it grows exponentially. That’s why this class is essential for you to pay attention to. Watch carefully for the signs of inflation before it’s too late… and… that’s two minutes before the top of the hour. Class dismissed. Essay is due on the 15th!”

Amidst the classroom scramble to pack notepads, laptops, and textbooks back into backpacks, I simply stood up from my seat and made my way to the door. Brenda would follow; there was no way she wouldn’t.

“Jane,” Buxley’s voice called firmly.

Just shy of the door, I turned to see her standing before me, arms folded as she looked me over. “Ms. Buxley?”

“You know the rules. No entering the classroom if you’re five minutes late.”

“Ah,” I blushed. “Sorry about that. I’m sorry.”

“And no sunglasses either.”

“Oh… I had a prescription for these. My eyes are healing from some… sensitivity and irritation. They’re very red.”

“Wait a moment… are you one of my students?”

“…yes?” I felt my skin crawl.

“Where have I met you before?” she stepped closer. “Let me take a closer look at you…”

“U-uh…” I glanced rapidly between her and Brenda (who was starting to slink behind me). “My next class is in ten minutes – on the opposite end of campus in the Sports Building…”

“Do you know a cheerleader named Brooke?”

It was a good thing she couldn’t see my eyes through the sunglasses, because my gaping mouth was embarrassing enough. “I don’t… I gotta go! Bye! See you tomorrow – I mean the day after that!”

Once I was a safe distance down the hallway, I glanced back and saw that Brenda was following me closely. Good. All part of the plan. If only I could stop shaking.

I made my way towards the stairs, heading down into the underground hallway. Since it was still warm outside, few people would be down there, so we would get some privacy.

By the time I realized that being alone with an ill-tempered bear-woman might be a mistake, Brenda was already cornering me against the wall. She slammed her thick arms on either side of my face, staring down her six-foot frame at me with flaring nostrils and a furrowed forehead.

“Hi…” I gasped, pressing myself as far back into the wall as I could.

“You made a big mistake coming alone,” Brenda growled, breasts heaving with anger. “You’re wearing my clothes? Sunglasses?”

“You have my jacket,” I muttered.

“Enough bantering,” Brenda leaned close, her hot breath violating my personal space like nothing else could. “You’re going to change me back to what I was.”

My eyes darted to her soft belly hanging in her sweatshirt before meeting her eyes again. “I didn’t –”

“Now! Or else.”

“We’ve been tricked Brenda! We’ve been tricked!”

“Bullshit,” Brenda spat.

“Brenda, listen! Remember how my eyes turned red? They’re still red! Something happened to me!”

“I don’t care about your damn demon eyes.”

“And something happened to you too…” I glanced down at her softened belly again before looking into her eyes. “I didn’t think much of it earlier, but –”

“I don’t care Jane! Make me thin again! Get rid of this – now!”

“Kristen did it,” I sputtered.

“Excuse me?”

“She used me Brenda – used us – I thought she loved me, but all she cared about was getting rid of you and using me to become the new empress…”

In spite of the elaborate lie, there was a grain of truth within it, and the grain was large enough to bring me to the brink of tears. At least it seemed to make Brenda calm down, though her muscled arms remained in place.

“What do you mean? Keep talking.”

“She told me you broke-up with her instead of the other way around…” I sniffed. “Sorry, I got something in my throat…”

“Hey,” Brenda slapped my narrow shoulder softly. “Keep it together. Tell me what Kristen is doing.”

As she mentioned Kristen’s name, her body swelled with another five pounds of fat. She didn’t notice, but I noted that her body had grown at least a few millimetres closer to mine.

“I barely understand it myself…” I swallowed, feeling my tight throat loosen. “But that night – the night we slept together – she gave me that bottle of Bailey’s we were drinking from and… and I think she cursed it somehow.”

“I’m not buying that,” Brenda shook her head. “You two worked together on this somehow.”

“We did!” I nodded. “She told me you were setting me up – that you’d tricked me into thinking I was a Kappa.”

“And?”

“Look, I know you did. I’m over it. But Kristen used me too! She told me the bottle of Bailey’s was confiscated… that we could frame you by planting it in your room.”

“Okay? That’s fucked up. Continue.”

“And then we drank from it together… you see? I don’t know how, but I think she cursed us.”

“You really think I believe that? A curse?”

“What else could it be? Look at me!” I bared my reddened eyes. “Look at my eyes! They were fine before we drank that stuff – and your body, Brenda. Your way big –”

“I know, I fucking know alright?” she snapped. “You still haven’t explained how you’re innocent in all this. You already admitted you worked with Kristen.”

“I didn’t know the drink was cursed – I don’t even know if it was…

Brenda made a face as her throat rumbled. I recognized it as the unmistakable sound of trying to stifle a burp that was halfway up. I also heard the elastic band tied over her hips rustle. It was time to use the hex I put on her to my advantage.

“Brenda? Did you see that?”

“See what?”

“Um… when you said Kristen’s name. Just now.”

“Enough with this Kristen bullshit. I want you to – urp – I want you to tell me how to fix this.”

“Oh god, it’s happening again! Brenda! Look –”

“Wait…”

Together, we stared at her belly as it pressed itself further against her waistband, which creaked ominously. Neither of us said anything at first, but Brenda’s breathing quickened and deepened, making her body rise and fall before my widened eyes.

The surreal, sombre moment ended when Brenda snapped out of her trance and slammed her palm against the wall next to my ear.

“O-okay Brenda,” I gasped as she leaned closer.

“Listen,” she whispered dangerously as she pressed her belly into me. “I don’t know what’s going on here, but I do know that you helped Kristen cross me, and – urp… god damnit… you better have a solution to this, because that’s the only thing that’s keeping me from squeezing you to death!”

I felt like her boobs and belly were already squeezing my breath away, but that was beside the point. It was time to initiate the final phase of the plan.

“I do know one thing…” I looked up into her frowning gaze. “Kristen mentioned some sort of secret hidden under the lighthouse.”

“Kr – she told you? She told you? Why would she tell you about that?”

Perfect. My suspicions were correct. “She didn’t tell me much, but the way she spoke of it, I can’t help but think it’s some sort of magical item. What if she’s using it to curse us?”

“You don’t know how any of this works!” Brenda replied. “No one’s supposed to touch the damn heirloom and… shit. Shit… this is all kinds of fucked-up…”

“Brenda,” I pressed. “I don’t get this ‘heirloom’ thing, but I get everything else: you used me and I used you. Hell, we’re wearing each other’s clothes! Now we’re both cursed. We’re in this together, and we need to work together to get back out of it. What do you say? Let’s call each other even and get that heirloom before Kristen can keep using it. Maybe we can frame her and get you back into the Sisterhood.”

Still pressed against me, she leaned her head over mine until her breath was blowing over my hair. “Maybe you’re right,” I listened to her dangerously-low voice as I stared at her neck. “Maybe you decided to play nice and come back to me, but that doesn’t mean I trust you. I keep my friends close, and my enemies closer…” she rested a heavy hand over my head and rustled my hair. “… and I’m all out of friends. You’re coming with me to the crypt, rules be damned. And…” she plucked the sunglasses from my head and put them over her eyes. “… when this is over, I’m taking back what’s mine.”

“Only if you give me my jacket back…” I put my hand nervously over my stolen clothes. “… Big.”

“… I’m keeping it until we’re done,” her hand tugged a handful of my locks. “…Little.”

Our breasts, shaking with rattled breaths, squeezed tightly against each other as Brenda rested her head over mine.

9 hours ago, bahbah said:

YES! Sooooo stoked to read these chapters this weekend!!!!!!!

Weekend? Does such a thing even exist when the whole world is closed?

4 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Ohhh I am so glad this is back.

The language you're using in this is great, loved the mexican weather woman reference.

I love how I can mention her and we ALL know which Mexican weather woman I’m talking about 😄

Also, every time I describe any type of weight gain, I think to myself “how would Batman76 write this?” The answer is always “he would write more, of course.” 
Next chapter is ready to be posted as soon as I awaken from my slumber 🙂

Animated GIF

Chapter Fifty-One

I wasn’t sure what was going on between me and Brenda, but whatever it was, it was toxic. A steaming, boiling, poisonous mixture of emotions polluted the air around us as we approached the lighthouse together, and for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out if Brenda was going to slap me, kiss me, or both.

“Explain to me why we had to approach my own home through the woods?” Brenda grumbled, brushing nettles from her sweat-bottoms, making her ass jiggle within the loose fabric.

“Because the Kappas will chase us away if they see us coming?” I replied, holding my breath as I tried not to stare at her thighs brushing against each other.

“But for the entire walk?”

“You took the sunglasses, remember? I don’t want people to get scared by my demon eyes.”

“Ugh, no one is scared by your cherry-eyeballs,” Brenda stomped clumsily over a dead branch. “You know what else has red eyes? Tarziers.”

“What?”

“Tarziers. Little fuzzy squirrel-bears with giant eyes.”

“Is that a real animal?”

“I’m ninety-percent sure they have red eyes. They’re so small you can crush their heads by closing one fist.”

“Ah.”

Through the tree canopy, the silhouette of the lighthouse beckoned. Bramble shielded us as we peered at its looming, white tower.

“We’re here,” Brenda muttered. “I don’t know how you didn’t get us lost, but we made it. Now I can finally pull these pricks out of my ass…”

“I walk through here a lot so…” I gawked at Brenda groping her own cheeks to get the last of the bristles from her sweat bottoms. “…um… yeah.”

“The fuck are you staring at?” she asked. “This is your fault… dragging my fat ass through the woods.”

“Well…”

“You should be the one who’s getting fat.”

“Oh…” I felt my face grow hot.

“Whatever…” she finished brushing herself and turned her attention to the lighthouse. “It’s two pm, so that means pretty much all the sisters should be on campus studying and attending classes. If we enter the back door through the kitchen, no one should notice.”

“Okay. After you, then.”

“Hell no. You’ve spent enough time staring at my ass. You go first. It’s my turn.”

“O-okay…”

“And bust a path through the bushes for me; I’m done with these pricks.”

We slunk our way through the place without any trouble. Not a soul was in the kitchen or the living room, and the only sound was an old grandfather clock ticking away beneath a stuffed moose head. Reaching the secret basement entrance was child’s play.

Once again, I was following Brenda down the winding steps into the throne room. Once again, my heart was pounding. She could betray me at any moment, yet I needed her to reach the “heirloom.” My only solace was that I knew she thought the exact same thing about me.

“So what’s this heirloom, exactly?” I asked as we came within view of the darkened throne chambers, the only source of light emanating from the windows overlooking the sea.

“It’s a secret,” Brenda stared slowly back at me. “Not even the junior sisters know what it is.”

“Well, you’ve lied to me about Kappa traditions before,” I said while casually looking up as we passed beneath the chandelier. “So excuse me if I sound a little bit sceptical.”

“All you need to know is that it’s a valuable item that’s been around since before the Kappas moved into the lighthouse,” Brenda said as she walked towards the throne. “Supposedly, it’s been down here since before the lighthouse was built – and the lighthouse is the oldest building on this island.”

“But what is it?” I pressed as we stood before the throne. “What’s it do?”

“Move,” Brenda pushed her hand against my upper abdomen until I stepped away from the red carpet leading towards the throne. As I watched, she knelt downwards, belly resting against her bent leg, and peeled the carpet back to reveal a crude trap door.

“No way,” I gawked as she pulled against an iron handle and revealed an old ladder descending into blackness. “It goes deeper?

“No, it’s just a closet,” she replied sarcastically. “Yes, Jane, it goes deeper. You got your phone on you?”

“Yeah?”

“You go first; use the flashlight feature.”

“Right…”

The ladder felt disturbingly dirty against my bare hand, and ancient musk polluted the air like a long-abandoned barn. I had the feeling that Brenda and I were the first people to use this shaft in at least a year. When I shone my light below, I could see that the shaft was roughly-hewn bedrock, and the floor was wet with cave condensation. Sea-salt began to waft into my nostrils.

“What is this place?” I asked as I stepped off the bottom rung. “I can hear ocean waves.”

“What do you think it is?” Brenda asked, grunting as she maneuvered her bulk through the shaft. “It’s an ocean cave… mmph… hope it’s low tide right now…”

It was hard for me to tear my eyes from the sight of Brenda’s fat, wide hips as they swayed with each step down the ladder, but when I did I was awestruck with a sight far greater. The ladder had deposited us on the end of a damp tunnel hewn sloppily out of jagged stone, and led towards a gaping cavern open to the sea. Stormy green waves lapped through the cave’s centre, splashing against barnacle-coated boulders, echoing against the walls with a steady roar. In and out, eternally, like the breaths of a gaping monster.

“Oof,” Brenda stepped from the ladder with an ungraceful stomp that left her boobs jiggling even as I turned to face her. “What? Never seen tits before?”

“I barely remember last time,” I blushed.

“Come on. Follow me and keep a hand on the handrail.”

Slowly, clumsily, Brenda led me over piles of fallen stones past the lapping waves towards the rearmost reaches of the ocean cave. The handrail was little more than a metal rod bored into the side of the cave’s wall, which only served to provide us some much-needed balance as we scaled the rock pile upwards. More than once, Brenda lost her footing, but the further up our hike took us, the more sure and dry our footing became.

I could see that the rails were leading us toward an outcropping overlooking the cavern. A stone pedestal dominated its front, blocking my view, but from what I could see, it was the only spot of flat ground in the cave, and for that I was grateful.

We reached the end of the handrail; a mere four-foot ledge separated us from our goal. I shared a look with Brenda, who’s laboured huffing betrayed her difficulty in carrying her own weight.

“You climb first,” she panted, trying and failing to stand tall. “Then you can pull me up.”

“But I don’t think I’m strong enough,” I glanced down at her heaving body nervously.

“You calling me fat?”

“No, it’s just that I’m too –”

“Whatever. Just kneel down and give me a boost – right here… so that I can grab…”

“Whoa, wait!” I groaned as she stepped onto my bare thigh. “I’m not ready!”

“Hold still… oomph… I’m almost over; grab my foot and push me up…

Unsure if turning into a girl had sapped any of my old strength, I cupped Brenda’s foot off my quivering thigh and began to slowly heft her bulk upwards like a Scotsman preparing to throw a log. Grunting with effort, I began to rise from the ground, inch by inch. Then I lost my grip, and suddenly my hands were around her meaty thigh and my face was wedged in her ass.

“Hey, what’re you – Jane! Don’t you dare let go!”

I could only muffle a reply. Brenda’s ass was easily twice as wide as it had been when I met her, and that meant there was a lot of cushioning around me – enough to sink ears-deep into. The impressively-round glutes within were flexing with panic, making her butt jiggle wildly.

“Almost… I got it,” with a heavy swing of her leg past my shoulder, Brenda managed to roll herself over the ledge and kick me in the process.

“Okay, my turn,” I rubbed my sore nose uncomfortably.

“Just… a minute,” she huffed with her back on the floor before rising to her feet. “Okay, grab my fucking hand.”

Without warning, Brenda yanked me upwards with a single, fluid motion that made me yelp with fright. I had almost forgotten that a goddess-like frame of muscle lay buried beneath her bulging fat.

“Little,” Brenda looked down at me.

“Huh?”

“You’re small, Little,” a hint of a smirk tweaked her lips.

“Yeah,” I replied. Before I could retort by calling her “big,” the pedestal’s surface caught me eye.

Not two metres away, angled toward us so it could only be seen from where we stood, was nothing more than a simple silver necklace, its chain thin as a wheat-stalk, and small enough to fit snugly against the wearer’s neck. A single ornament adorned its front, its jewel no bigger than a fingernail, and so dull that I couldn’t discern what kind it was, much less its colour.

“So this is the heirloom,” I said cautiously, squinting as I stepped slowly closer. “What exactly is –”

Suddenly Brenda was upon me, one mighty arm wrapped tightly against my waist as the other held my mouth shut.

“Shhh!” she hissed madly as I struggled in vain against her soft body. “There’s people coming!”

Ceasing my useless wriggling, I turned my head towards the cave’s entrance below. If my mouth were ungagged, I’d have gasped. None other than Ms. Buxley and Zoltan had just entered the cave.

thor GIF

I can't wait till one of you guys figures-out what's going on 😏

Chapter Fifty-Two

“They can’t see us here,” Brenda squeezed me tightly like a giant stress-ball. “It’s forbidden!”

Mmm!” I agreed, still gagged by her firm hand.

“The waves’ echoes mean they can’t hear us,” she continued. “We have time to… there! That crack in the rubble! It’s the only thing we can fit into!”

More like the only thing she could fit into. I could see several hiding spots for myself, but Brenda dragged me into her crevice and shoved me in before I could say anything. She followed suit, her bulging body parts squeezing tightly in until all I could see and feel was her body breathing against mine.

“Don’t say anything,” her voice grumbled from above. “They’ll be on the pedestal any minute.”

But as the minutes dragged on, there was no sign of their approach. All I could hear was the gentle roar of the waves below, and all I could see was the silhouette of Brenda’s soft body squeezing into mine, snugly pressing into my side with each breath. If not for the cold, rough rocks against my back, the experience would have been soothing.

I desperately wanted to adjust myself. The fat on Brenda’s middle was trapping my arm in an awkward position that was starting to make my smaller two fingers tingle with numbness. For long, uncounted moments, I succeeded in resisting the temptation, until the discomfort was too great, and I nudged my arm free.

“Keep still,” Brenda growled. “They might hear.”

It was worth it; cold blood was flowing into my fingers again. I considered replying, but before I could try, I heard shoes scuffing against loose rock.

“Need a hand?” Zoltan’s voice asked confidently.

“I got it,” Buxley’s voice replied more quietly.

“I bet you’re glad I made you change into your tracksuit again!” Zoltan chuckled.

“Yeah, that was a good call… but I should’ve worn the ones that covered my arms and legs. This grit is something else…” there was a brief pause in their conversation. I imagined that Buxley was brushing the moistened cave residue from her thighs and upper arms. “…so this is your heirloom? A little necklace?”

“That it is,” Zoltan’s footsteps came dangerously close to our hiding spot, but trekked past. “In the same place I left it when I was empress – same place it’s always been, give or take a couple centuries.”

“You don’t mean to tell me that it hasn’t moved at all? How can you use it if you don’t wear it?”

“Okay, I’ll admit I’ve used it a few times back in the day, but I always put it back to keep it safe.”

“So it’s like my sorority’s heirloom.”

“Probably? I don’t know.”

“How’s it work?”

“You wear it, of course. Go ahead.”

There was a brief moment of silence. Brenda budged herself slightly closer to me in the meantime, trapping my arm again. Before I could think of moving again, I heard the sound of Buxley choking.

“Ah, you see?” Zoltan’s voice boomed with laughter. “Not so easy to wear, is it?”

“Why…” Buxley gasped. “Why would you tell me to wear it if you knew what would happen?”

“It was kind of funny, wasn’t it?”

“No?”

“I’m sorry girl… but at least you know now why no one’s stolen it. Give it here – I’ll wear it.”

“Unbelievable… how can you wear it without being choked to death?”

“Not sure. Not many have tried wearing it. Only about half can.”

“Let’s keep this moving… is the necklace working?”

“It’s working fine,” Zoltan’s voice grew sombre. “…just fine.”

“What are you sensing?”

“You were right. You’ve been hexed.”

“I knew it. What kind of hex? Who hexed me? What hexed me?”

“Hold on, let me concentrate… I’m hexed too.”

“Oh, that’s not good…”

“There’s bad magic all around us… it’s more than two hexes… this is way worse than we thought. Whatever’s done this has already grown pretty powerful.”

“Can you tell anything else? What kind of hexes are they?”

“Hold still for a second; let me focus… what the hell…?”

“What?”

“Buxley, how much do you weigh?”

“Last I weighed myself, I was 121.”

“I’m sensing that you weigh… several pounds more than that.”

“… how much more?”

“Does it matter? We know what kind of hexes we’re dealing with now.”

“We do? You only sensed my weight.”

“Yes, but think about it: you’re not the only one gaining weight. I went through a gaining phase recently, not to mention the entire cheer squad…”

“Oh my god…”

“You see why I’m worried? Something has obviously infiltrated the islands purification defences.”

“We’ve got to find the source of the hexes! The cheer squad is clearly hexed the most – we should start our search there.”

“I’m all for that, but hear me out: we can’t do it alone. Not with both of us hexed.”

“I don’t want to get the Dean involved.”

“Me neither. Let’s get the Proctor in on this.”

“Proctor? But she doesn’t do anything.”

“She’s about to. Trust me Buxley, shit is about to get real. We gotta get this island cleansed again before the Donors hear about it.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice. Let’s put the necklace back and get out of here before your little sisters find out we’re down here.”

As I struggled to feel my fingers beneath Brenda’s side-roll, the conversation between the two teachers died away, drowning amidst the roar of the waves once more.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:32 AM, Mr.Grignard said:

This can only mean one thing: Jane is a demon and this is actually a nunnery. 

No, wait, that doesn’t sound right. 

I can’t help but read “demon” in Alex Jones’s voice 😂

Chapter Fifty-Three

Moments passed, measured by the steady roar of crashing waves echoing in the cavern, and yet I was still pinned between a rock and a soft place. Brenda barely budged, only moving her head slightly forward once, no doubt to check whether we were alone again.

“They’ve climbed the stairs,” she finally spoke. “Time to… oomph… get this over with.”

With a mighty, grunting heave, Brenda popped free of the crevice, freeing me at last.

“So,” I said as I wriggled myself back into the open. “Did you hear all of that? What they were saying to each other?” I brushed my bare thighs to get some of the moistened grit off of them. “It sounded to me like the necklace can sense hexes. Is that it? Or is there something more? Brenda?”

While I had been preoccupied with preening myself, my partner-in-crime had positioned herself next to the pedestal. The necklace was already hanging from her upturned fingers, and her eyes glinted with unmistakable malice.

“Brenda?” I repeated, taking a timid step forward. “That’s what the necklace does… right?”

The look in her eyes as she stared me down stopped me from getting any closer, but she quickly looked away and shrugged to herself.

“More or less,” she purred confidently. “Though it’s not the business of an outsider like you to know.”

“Ouch,” I replied. “That hurt me, Big.”

“But then again,” Brenda closed her fist around the necklace. “You raise a good point. This heirloom’s magical effect won’t make me thin, looks like. However, it will help me find another, more useful heirloom, hidden somewhere on this island. Buxley mentioned some sort of heirloom possessed by her own sorority. I’ll begin my search there.”

“Okay?” I pursed my lips, yearning for a way to get my hands on the necklace myself. “So… we’ll look for that next. Right?”

“I’m afraid not,” Brenda smirked.

“Huh?”

“I’m afraid that you are of no more use to me.”

“Brenda what are you saying?”

“You don’t get it yet?” Brenda smiled as she raised her arms behind her head, drawing the necklace against her neck. “I came here to get this heirloom and find the others. It’s forbidden to leave the cave with it. That’s where you come in.”

“Shit…” my spine chilled. “You’re trying to frame me – again.”

“I’m leaving you in here,” she clasped the necklace, letting her arms hang loosely, confidently ready for a fight. “Don’t worry. The Empress will come tonight, as she always does, and when she finds you here, there will be no doubt in her mind who stole the necklace – and I will be gone, and –”

She stopped speaking, frowning with confusion as she stared at me. Suddenly, her eyes widened with shock, which turned to alarm.

“What is… what the hell…?” she leaned away from me, taking a step back.

“What?” I cradled my arms around myself instinctively, fearful that she could somehow sense who I was. “What do you see?”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” she asked. “You have –” she looked above us. “Oh my shit!” she shielded her face with her arms. “Don’t you d – no! Stay away! Get off me! Get…”

As I watched, Brenda calmed herself, and with a sly grin, dropped her arms to reveal neon-pink eyes.

“Hello, my pet,” she straightened to her full height and splayed her arms outward.

“Hi Sucky,” I sighed. “Am I glad to see you.”

“As am I,” with a sensual gasp, Sucky arched slightly back as the flesh of her borrowed-form fluttered outwards. Her boobs rose and jutted-forwards like orbs of jello, while her belly lifted itself into the shape of a soft globe. Even her butt-cheeks boosted themselves, the crease between them and her thighs no-doubt unfolding itself and becoming smooth. It was as if the fat within was light as feathers, ruffled and fluffed in a sensual display of corpulence and girth.

“Marvellous work,” she approached slowly, criss-crossing each step as her breasts wobbled towards me. “Brilliant work. This is your finest achievement yet.”

“You mean me finding the necklace, or that body you’re in…?” I struggled to keep from staring, desperately focusing my eyes on the necklace around her neck.

“Mm, take your pick,” she towered over me now, her breasts almost knocking themselves against my face as her belly brushed against mine. “You’ve worked so, so hard,” she stroked her hand through my long, silken hair. “At last, the fruits of your labour are beginning to ripen.”

Her low, soothing voice, whispering in my ear as her smooth cheek nuzzled against mine, made my whole body loosen and relax.

“Go ahead,” she wrapped her other arm around my waist possessively. “Pick the fruits of your labour. You’ve earned it.”

Her breasts were right next to my face – no. Brenda’s breasts were right next to my face. In spite of our terrible relationship, in spite of her multiple attempts to ruin my life, in spite of everything, I was still uncomfortable with touching her body. There was an invisible red line in my mind keeping me from reaching out and touching them, a line that – if crossed – would leave me with a deep sense of inexplicable moral depravity. It just felt wrong.

But then she grabbed my forearm and tugged it gently until my hand was against her love-handle. I found myself loosening my fingers and resting my hand against it, feeling its warmth and plushness.

“That’s it,” Sucky cooed, not loosening her grip on my forearm. “Feel how smooth it is, how the cotton brushes past your palms…” she tugged my hand back, looking deep into my eyes as she pressed closer, making her belly squish against me.

“How does it feel?” she smiled as she dragged my hand over her round butt cheek. “How… big and round this fruit has gotten? How deep does the softness go… before you find the core within?”

She had been guiding my hand in slow, wide circles, until finally stopping when my hand was holding the entire cheek from underneath.

“Good,” she slid her hand over mine and gave it a squeeze, which made me squeeze her in turn.

The feeling of her engorged cheek overflowing in my grip made my knees shake. I found myself lifting it, letting its weight rest in my palm as my fingers flexed over the flesh. It gave her an excuse to lean further into me.

“What the h… get off me!”

The moment was over, and I was splayed against the ground as she towered over me, neon pink fading away. Brenda was back.

“What was that?” she looked wildly in all directions before looking back down at me. “You… you’re fucked, you got that? Fucked! I’m getting out of here; have fun with that pink thing!”

“Pink thing?” that was a new one. It surprised me enough to keep me from catching Brenda in time before she began sprinting for the ladder. “Hey! Don’t leave me in here!”

“Bye bitch!” Brenda taunted as she began to slide down the handrail.

“Stop!” I yelled as I reached for the balcony. “The necklace! I – shit,” I whipped my hand, grimacing at the fingernail I’d chipped. “How did she slide down this?” I mumbled to myself. I’d try my best. “Hey!” I stumbled my first step. “Slow down! You can’t just leave me down here!”

“Hey…” Brenda huffed, finally slowing as she reached the exit ladder. “You know something? You’re really stupid Jane… begging me to join the sorority… trying to make-out… hah! And you knew I was using you both times, but you still…” she grunted as she swung herself onto the ladder and began climbing. “…still came to me! Begging for help… because you found out that someone else was using you! And you know why? It’s because everyone’s using you Jane! Everyone!”

“I know!” I panted, reaching the bottom rung and eyeing Brenda’s bulbous ass frantically swaying side to side as she made for the trap door. I was gaining on her. Maybe if I could make her waste breath on talking, I’d be able to catch her before being locked inside. “But do you know something? I’d rather be used than thrown away…”

Wait, was that my best one-liner? Where did that come from? No matter; it was working.

“Hah… funny you mention that! Guess… huff… what I’m about to do?”

Oh shit. She’d reached the trapdoor.

“I made it!” Brenda couldn’t help but laugh with relief. “Hah! So long… bit— ow!”

“C’mere!” a gruff voice called from above.

“Well, well,” another voice chimed in. “That was quite a speech – wasn’t it Zoltan?”

“You can say that again…”

“W-what are you two doing here?” Brenda wailed breathlessly.

“We knew someone had to be down there,” Buxley replied coldly. “Someone forgot to replace the carpet over the trapdoor on the way in.”

“How many were down there with you?” Zoltan asked.

“Zoltan, I got this. You can take her outside. The police are waiting…”

As I stared upwards, trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening above me, a slender hand wrapped itself over the rim of the trapdoor, and Buxley peered down the shaft towards me.

“You?” her eyes glinted with recognition. “It’s you… the student who interrupted my class today.”

“H-hello,” I replied, shivering with adrenaline withdrawal.

“Jane, right?” she extended her hand towards me. “I remember now; we met on the field during cheer practice.”

Uh oh. “Right…”

“Come on. We’re gonna have a chat with the police now, and –” she clasped my nimble hand within hers as she pulled me up. “—when that’s done, I want to have a chat with you as well.”