The Thin College

>_< 0_0

Ladies and bitches, be prepared to feast 🍑🍗

Chapter Forty-Five

“Tomie!”

We had arrived at the lighthouse’s front patio from the cover of the woods. Kappa Omega sisters leaned over the wooden railing towards us, scrunching their faces with mixtures of concern, excitement, and a hint of anger.

“Hey girls,” Tomie strode up the steps into her bestie’s waiting arms.

“She’s inside,” bestie whispered as quietly as possible before wrapping her arm around Tomie’s back and guiding her in. “You want some coffee? I got your texts…”

As my group melded with them, the combined gaggle moved its way back into the lighthouse. I lingered slightly behind, eying each sister as she wandered in. I noticed that for all the hushed conversations, no one had actually bothered to speak with me, but I did catch several girls darting glances at my eyes before shying away. So I wasn’t truly one of them after all. Oh well, I was used to it.

Everyone had packed themselves into the living room. The couches and chairs were well over capacity, with girls squeezing their small asses against each other to fit on the cushions, with more girls leaning on the sides, or even sitting atop each other. Dozens more were standing by the walls, sitting in window sills, or even sitting cross-legged on the floor. All attention was focused on the tall, timid woman standing before the fireplace. I leaned past a girl’s head to get a better look. It was definitely Brenda, though with her sunglasses and snow-pants on, it was hard to tell. She was still wearing my jacket, and had her hands meekly shoved into its pockets in an attempt to hide a suspicious bulge within.

“Oh, look who it is!” a girl leaning on the fireplace mantle craned her neck in my direction.

“Ladies and bitches!” Tomie strode into the doorway triumphantly, stepping aside to give her audience a look at me. “We’re back!”

I had expected Tomie to steal all the attention, but now that I was inside, all anyone wanted to do was reach out and offer to help me.

“Are you okay?” a girl asked me, holding my hand.

“Do you want some water?”

“Are you hurt?”

The sudden attention shocked me beyond words. Their comforting words melded together, a chorus of comfort as they guided me towards a chair across the room from Brenda.

“No…” I shook my head. “No, I don’t need to sit.”

“You should rest and take it easy.”

“Just sit down and I’ll get you something.”

But it wasn’t my protests that made them finally stop, it was Kristen speaking-up.

“Well Brenda,” she spread her arms wide. “I’m here.”

“I see that,” Brenda muttered.

“So what do you have to say for yourself?”

“I don’t have anything to say to you.”

“Really? That’s also what you said last week – when I found you fucking with Vilma!”

“I didn’t know you were a couple!” a girl in the back shrieked, pointing at Brenda with long, purple fingernails. “You told me Kristen was cheating on you!”

Before anyone could think about how those two accusations didn’t match, the room devolved into a mix of shrill voices and finger-pointing. I couldn’t even hear more than one word from each sentence uttered. The whole thing made me want to just leave the room until the drama was over, and from the pursed lips on Brenda’s downturned face, she probably felt the same way.

“..quiet!” Kristen waved her arms until the yelling died down. “Quiet! We’ve all been wronged here, everybody’s got something to say.”

“That’s right,” Tomie nodded, folding her arms.

“So,” Kristen continued. “There’s one thing we all want to hear. Brenda… look at me.”

Brenda looked away.

“Or don’t. Fine. I’m done with you anyway. But one person isn’t, and she’s standing across the room from you.”

Everyone looked at me as she said this. Even Brenda tilted her head in my direction, though I couldn’t tell if her eyes were looking at me through the sunglasses.

“You lied to my friend Jane here,” Kristen continued, rubbing my back without warning. “You forced her through our sacred ritual, all without the intent of making her your Little. You used her…”

“Raped her,” Tomie added. It was enough to make Brenda bite her lip.

“And you tried to frame her with your crime. You’ve put the whole sorority at risk of suspension!”

“Tell her! Tell her Kristen!”

“So,” Kristen glared at her ex. “After all that… what do you have to say to Jane?”

Brenda faced me, and even with her sunglasses on, I noticed a dangerous change. Brenda straightened to her full, towering height, silhouette glowing before the smouldering fireplace as her long shadow danced at my feet. In spite of myself, I stepped back nervously as if her shadow could strike me.

But when she spoke, the façade of strength was broken: “What did you do to me Jane?”

The question caught me off guard, but no one noticed. A collective groan filled the room.

“Seriously Brenda?”

“What the fuck…”

“So you’re still going to blame Jane for everything?” Kristen held her arms aloft in disbelief. “I can’t believe you!”

“Kick her out!” someone called.

“Okay, bye Felicia!”

“What did you do to me?” Brenda repeated, louder this time.

The whole situation was somewhat overwhelming, yet I felt a sense of triumph. Brenda had tried to end my career twice now. Had she succeeded, I’d be expelled, convicted, and imprisoned. How the tables had turned!

“Brenda,” I couldn’t keep the corners of my mouth from tugging back into a subtle smile. “Can I have my jacket back?”

I knew that she wouldn’t oblige. There was no way she’d willingly shed the only item of clothing hiding her shamefully-swollen body, but it was so worth it – the petrified look on her face was priceless! It was the ultimate power move, and broke into a grin.

“Fuck you…” she whispered, hunching against the growing onslaught of accusations and verbal abuse around her.

“I’ll trade,” I replied happily, resting my hand over the fabric of the midriff-baring shirt covering my torso. “Your shirt for my jacket – it’ll look good on you. It is yours, after all.”

“Fuck you,” her lips trembled with rage. “Fuck you, you little… fucking…”

And with a final roar at the ceiling, she stomped her foot and stormed towards the exit, a sea of hands pointing at her as the sisters cursed her out of her home. She made sure to slam the door on her way out as hard as possible, cracking the windowpane.

“Bitch,” Tomie cursed under her breath.

“Don’t worry about it,” I shrugged, drunk with the sensation of feeling popular, for once. “I’m sure I’ll get it back someday… oh! What have we here?”

Resting on an open space of carpet between a tangle of tight jeans and yoga pants were Brenda’s sunglasses. I stared deep into the black lenses, mystified at my sudden lucky-string.

“Huh,” I plucked them daintily between thumbs and forefingers. “She must’ve been so mad, she didn’t realize they fell off her head.”

“More like she doesn’t care to come back and take them,” Kristen smirked.

“Oh well,” I remarked sarcastically. Carefully, I slid them into place over my demonically-red eyes, and grinned triumphantly. “I’ll hold onto them until she decides to come back.”

“We need a new empress.”

Dozens of heads nodded thoughtfully. Not one of us had left the living room; the weight of the last few hours resting heavily on everyone’s consciences.

“We do,” another girl in the back continued to nod. “We need a new empress.”

Heads nodded again, and I did likewise. Even if I wasn’t truly a Kappa Omega, the lighthouse was the safest place for me. It also wasn’t like anyone was going to kick Brenda’s victim out of the place either. I caught girls glancing guiltily in my direction several times before turning away again. Like it or not, they had all played-along with Brenda’s trickery. Perhaps that made them feel guilty, perhaps they didn’t want me to confess to authorities that they had hazed me, but at this point, it was the best I’d ever been treated since enrolling at this damned college, and I’d take what I could get.

“Okay,” Tomie lifted her head and stepped towards the centre of the room. “Alright. We all know what that means,” she glanced askance at me, realizing I didn’t. “We have to throw a feast.”

“Tonight?” a girl next to her scrunched her face. “I mean, with all that’s going on? We’d have to scramble like crazy.”

“Yes, Karen. Tonight. Tomorrow night at the latest. The rules are clear.”

“But the Sigmas are hosting a party this weekend down the road!” Karen countered. “Can’t we wait for next weekend? They’re gonna cut into our numbers.”

“Then we’ll just have to try harder.”

“Couldn’t you serve as acting-empress, Tomie? You’re already the Viceroy.”

“No,” Tomie shook her head. “The title must be earned the right way – virtue in combat.”

“Combat?” I perked at the thought. “Like a duel?”

“Not always,” Tomie waved her hand dismissively. “The last empress won her title in a drinking contest.”

“Ah. That makes sense, actually…”

“I’ll explain it to you later – alright girls!” Tomie slapped her hands. “This’ll be just like last time! Everyone buy a six-pack today. Lara, you’re DJ’ing again. Karen, you and your Little are in charge of the kitchen. As for the rest of you, tidy up the house, get the pong table and the grills ready, and as for me… I’ll be sending a few texts. Our fellow sisterhoods will know what’s going down by lunchtime. Ladies and bitches… tomorrow night, we will feast. Let’s go!”

The living room had emptied long ago, but with nowhere else to go, I lingered on the lighthouse patio, staring past the tower towards the cliff’s edge, where I could hear the sound of the waves crashing in the distance. It was the first moment of quiet I’d had in a long time, and it was nice to have some time to think.

“Hey.”

I turned to see Kristen leaning against the front door with her hands in her pockets, one leg casually resting on the other. For a split second, I caught her staring at my hips.

“You’ve been out here for a while, Jane,” Kristen pushed herself straight and walked to my side. “You need to talk?”

She was at my side now, leaning into my gaze. The wind tugged teasingly at her hair, blowing it towards my face, and I still hadn’t said anything.

“You’re going through a lot right now,” she said softly. “I get it. I’ve been there. You don’t have to go through it alone. If you need me, you can talk to me. Okay?”

Her voice, so soft and caring now. It wasn’t at all like the time she’d helped Brenda bully Emily in her room as I hid under the bed.

“If you need anything, I’m here for you…” she turned to leave.

“Kristen?”

“Yes Jane?” she stopped.

“You’re so nice to me… I’ve never been treated like this.”

She smiled softly, sympathetically.

“But… do you treat me like this because I’m a girl? What if I wasn’t? What if I was a man?”

She moved closer, blinking her big, beautiful eyes. “What are you trying to say?”

“I mean… I dunno. What if I was right here – as a man or something – and you saw me here, what would you do?”

I already knew the answer because it had already happened, and it had ended my life as a man.

She didn’t answer, though. Instead, she lay her hand on mine and gave it a squeeze.

“Oh my god,” I gasped. “You love me.”

“I can help you,” she replied, biting her lip as her brows furrowed with yearning.

It clicked in my head at that moment, that when I had been a man – when I was still awkward, nerdy Jason Alban – when I had felt that I had felt discriminated against, when it seemed everyone hated me for being a man, I was right. I had to be right. The proof was right here! Sure, I was a girl now, but my personality hadn’t changed, had it? Somehow, awkward, nerdy Jane Wick was far more popular than awkward, nerdy Jason Alban. Somehow… so did that mean that I’d have been doomed to be friendless and loveless if I’d remained a man? What was so wrong with being a man? What was wrong with me?

But this wasn’t real love, was it? It was lust – it had to be – and it wasn’t like I didn’t think Kristen was beautiful. No… not beautiful. Sexy. I thought she was sexy, and she thought the same about me, right now, in this body. When I wrapped my arm around her waist, my beating heart and her sudden breath proved it.

So what if she’d think different if I was a man? She yearned for me now, and I’d be a fool for turning this opportunity down. Maybe if I was lucky, I’d actually remember sleeping with someone this time.

Slowly, she wrapped herself around me. I stared into her eyes, lifting my sunglasses from mine and resting the frames on my head.

“They’re still super red,” she chuckled, squeezing my chest into hers. “It’s kinda hot, though…”

Was it, though? What would she say if Jason had been the one with demon eyes? I drowned the thought with a kiss. Sexism or not, this was the best I’d ever had.

And why stop here? If she was going to satisfy her lesbian lusts, I had a special, growing lust of my own. Since she loved me – no, since she lusted for me – I would be merciful. I tapped her back with my hex-ring finger: When Kristen gains weight, she will do so in a way that pleases her most.

Guest macabe123abcd
On 10/23/2019 at 5:01 PM, bahbah said:

Dude can’t fuckin WAIT, when this thing is done I’m going to reread this damn thing so many times

Same here! You’ve got an amazing talent. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:46 PM, macabe123abcd said:

Same here! You’ve got an amazing talent. 

On 10/23/2019 at 6:01 PM, bahbah said:

Dude can’t fuckin WAIT, when this thing is done I’m going to reread this damn thing so many times

I got more en route! I wrote six pages today (four of those are for another story on another website tho)

Have you ever noticed that certain clothes are more exciting? As in, if you saw a girl wearing something, you'd want to see how they outgrew it more than some other kind of clothing? Or is it just me? My favourite clothing item to see a girl out-grow is white jeans 🍑

Chapter Forty-Six

“So what do you say?” Kristen asked as she stroked my smooth mane of hair. “You got anything planned tonight? You can stay in my room.”

“Yeah…” I said slowly, leaning my head against hers. “I mean, I guess I don’t have anything planned.”

When she chuckled, I felt her body shake against mine. “Jane. You got nowhere to stay. You told me just now.”

“I know,” I sighed.

Trying to gather my thoughts, I stared absentmindedly at her thighs. The two of us were sitting on the living-room sofa in the lighthouse and had the whole room to ourselves.  Only the sound of clattering plates in the kitchen interrupted our solitude. She had such toned, wonderful thighs. I wondered absentmindedly if that would be the first part of her that would expand.

“Jane, you’ve been acting kind of weird,” Kristen rubbed my head with her firm, manicured fingers. “I mean, I know you’re kinda in shock. Believe me, I know what Brenda did to you. But you know what?”

“Hmm?” the sensation of her fingers massaging my head was entrancing.

“I really do want to make it up to you. I care about you. Let me take care of you, alright? You can sleep in my room. I mean… if you want to. We can put a spare couch up there, get you some blankets…”

“But…”

“Yes?”

I turned toward her, lifting my cheek away from the soft cotton sleeve on her shoulder to look her in the eyes. “Just last night, you were cussing me out, trying to get me to leave…”

“Exactly. It wasn’t safe for you in there – they were all trying to trick you. Then you went into Brenda’s room alone…”

“Yeah…”

“And I’m so sorry about what happened. I should’ve stopped you from ever going in there! And then she tried to slander you and…”

“Yeah.”

I should’ve been the one to go in there. It’s my fault what happened.”

“It all worked out in the end,” I patted her thigh and nestled my head back under hers.

“I guess it did,” Kristen agreed happily, giving my head a squeeze.

“Except…”

“What?”

“Except, is that it? You like me…”

Yeah I do,” she wrapped her arm around me and rubbed my side.

“But why? I mean, what if I was a man that got tricked? Hazed? Would you even listen if a man said he was r –”

Kristen moaned. “Jane… Jane! Again with the dude analogies. You don’t need men. Forget about them.”

“But what if he loved you and wanted to take care of you?”

“Well…” Kristen straightened her back and stretched her arms up. “First of all, I’m straight as a wet noodle, just like you. Second…” she patted her thighs. “Lay down on my lap. I’m about to teach you some knowledge.”

Lay back on Kristen’s thighs? I couldn’t argue with that, so I eased my head back and relished the sensation of her firm, slightly-muscled thighs cushioning me.

Kristen smiled down at me past modest boobs, the outline of her bra cups visible beneath the soft cotton of her shirt. “As I was saying,” she stroked my cheek. “You don’t need a man. You don’t need anyone, actually.”

“What do you mean?” I shifted my head closer to her torso.

“What I mean is you shouldn’t look for a relationship. You are complete as a person – free! Independent! You don’t need another person in your life to be the most you can be. Just live your life as you want to – be yourself – and eventually a relationship will just happen.”

“It doesn’t… I mean, relationships don’t just happen for me.”

“Don’t worry about that! Listen, let’s be real: do you really just wanna get married, pop a few kids, quit your job, and stay at home?”

“I wouldn’t have to quit my –”

“Listen, girl! Think about it! You’re single! You’re free! You can do whatever you want! Marriage is just an extension of the Medieval Patriarchy. Us girls just had to marry to survive.”

“Katherine the Great was pretty powerful…”

“Girl, wait your turn,” Kristen chuckled, rubbing my head. “You won’t learn anything by talking – damn! Anyway, you know what freed us?”

“Technology,” I muttered.

“Yeah, actually…”

“People used to need to work together to survive,” I stared off into space. “People used to learn to trust each other. Now the machines take care of us. We don’t need each other anymore. We never learn how to love. Only to be selfish.”

“Girl. I’m telling you. You should be selfish. Take care of yourself. Treat yourself. So? What do you want right now?”

I looked back and her angelic face was waiting for me. To be honest, I wanted to fluff-up the thigh-pillow under me, but I wasn’t going to say so.

“I think I know what it is,” Kristen rubbed my forehead with one hand and my thigh with another.

I couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah, I guess so.”

“You’ll stay with me? Just for a little bit, even?”

“Of course,” I hugged her waist as she bent down to kiss my head. “But before that, I need to take a walk and think about all this.” And check my fattening app before I planned my next big move.

“Okay. I’ll be here for you.”

As I lifted myself from her mesmerizing embrace and stood from the couch, I began forming a plan – one that would solidify my position in the Kappa Omegas, earn me more pounds income, and make lots of girls really, really fat.

My world was spinning at a breakneck pace, so I decided it was time to take the long route to my destination. A long stroll in the woods, surrounded by the wilds of nature, would do me some peace of mind and let me collect my thoughts. Even now, as the air chilled with the oncoming autumn winds, the evergreens were as vibrant as ever. Few trees turned colour this far north, so there was just as much greenery surrounding me as ever.

As I stepped over a mossy log, I caught sight of a white-tailed deer before me. We paused as one, our eyes meeting, unblinking.

“A doe,” I whispered to myself. “Even the animals are girls on this island…”

The doe adjusted her slender little legs, skittish of my presence. She was a beautiful beast, her big, brown eyes unblinking as she hesitantly flicked her tuft tail. I could see her ribs through the thin layer of brown fur, stretching in and out with each shallow breath. So graceful, so delicate, and so thin.

Some extra padding would do her some good – some warm pudge to help survive the winter. I wondered absentmindedly what a fat doe would look like.

Slowly, acutely aware that any sudden moves would frighten the beautiful creature away, I plucked my phone from my back pocket and opened the fattening app to check my pounds balance. What I saw sent chills down my spine – I had 101.22 pounds to play with. Damn! My hexes were paying me dividends! I could actually see the numbers climbing before my very eyes – slowly, sporadically in bursts of mere fractions of pounds, but climbing, always climbing ever higher. Yes, I definitely had pounds to splurge. Today was going to be fun.

High on success, I pointed my finger right between the doe’s innocent eyes with my feasting ring and summoned a mouthful of sugar-beets in the back of her throat. The goal was to add thirty pounds to her body. It was quite a splurge, but I had a few ideas for how to make more in a pinch.

The doe bent her head down as it swallowed the sudden treat, a faint, buzzlike moo escaping between its grinding, herbivorous teeth. Still, she hesitated, petrified by my presence as I watched for the first signs of gaining.

First, her belly groaned downwards, heavy with the gift I had given. The belly came into its own, becoming a new curve that expanded towards the forest floor. Then it began to expand outwards, the fur bunching and furrowing as it thickened. The rest of her body followed soon after, the muscular tone in her back rippling with fat, her ribs fading beneath a warm layer of flesh. Her little, white rump grew as well, ripening as she flicked her tail confusedly. The transformation was complete: the graceful doe was now juicy and plump.

I smiled at my creation and found that it was most pleasing. “Goodbye little doe.”

The doe sprang for the cover of the forest, stumbling slightly at its newfound girth.

“I hope you eat more and get fatter,” I sighed to myself. “Oh well. You can run away if you want. They all do.”

I continued my leisurely walk through the woods. It was time to check on the sports centre and see what teams were practicing.

Arms raised, back arched, a lithe swimmer pounced from the tallest springboard and flipped into the Olympic-grade pool below. The splash was minimal against her jet-streamed body, but the noise echoed against the rough walls of the swimming stadium.

It was the echoes that had first attracted me here, for they were loud enough to be heard in hallway as I crept my way through. Now, after slipping through the locker room and into the pool entrance, I had perched myself on the lower row of seating. It was, I thought absentmindedly, amusing that I still instinctively sneaked like a mouse wherever I went, even though I was now one of them. No matter. My phone said I had 71.05 pounds to spare, and I would need to find a way to increase that with just two hexes.

But which swimmer should I hex? There were ten of them in the room, taking turns diving and swimming laps as their coach looked on from the lifeguard chair. Perhaps I should hex the coach again? I glanced in her direction, admiring her braided brown hair, golden skin, and long legs. She was wearing a jacket over her purple one-piece, however, so there wasn’t as much skin to admire. I wanted to hex someone who wasn’t wearing as much – I wanted to see them fatten-up.

The girls were all wearing that purple one-piece, a skin-tight outfit that covered the torso while baring their muscular shoulders and wrapping seductively down their crotches, through their legs and up their butt cracks. It was a good look, but they all had it. They all had the same build as well: toned, tall, and very strong arms and chests – but no boobs to speak of. At this point, did it matter which one I hexed?

A chance moment decided for me. While pondering, a woman emerged from the edge pool before me – the same woman who had just leapt from the springboard. Water cascaded down her supple frame as she climbed up, one leg flexing and dripping after the other. When she stood her full height, she plucked the swimming goggles from her eyes and let them snap onto her wettened mane of hair. She gave me a look as she shook her hair, spare drips of water flicking against me. She was the one.

“You gonna dive in?” she smiled, hands on her narrow hips as her quads spasmed from exhaustion. “Or just sit there?”

“Nah,” I shook my head, smiling back. “I’m afraid of swallowing the water. Too much chlorine.”

“Ha!” she leaned back with a chuckle, thrusting her hips. “You just have to be careful not to open your –” she leaned forward, gagging against the water I had summoned into her throat with the feasting ring.

“See what I mean?” I smirked as I glanced down at my phone. “I’m gonna pass.”

“Shit,” she coughed, wiping her mouth as she straightened herself. “I dunno what that was…”

“Probably water,” I remarked, noting that the fattening app had added her to my list: Amanda Powers. Half a pound heavier than before. Now I could hex her.

“By the way, my name’s Amanda.”

“I know – I mean, my name’s Jane,” I laughed nervously, offering my hand for a shake.

When our hands clasped together, my hex ring was pointed towards her chest: Amanda Powers will gain twenty pounds and then distribute it evenly to everyone on the swim team.

“You shake with your left hand?” she asked quizzically.

“Yeah,” I shrugged with a smile. “I’m a leftie.”

“I mean, it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve seen – definitely not as weird as wearing sunglasses inside,” she laughed as I instinctively fidgeted with my own pair. “But actually, I think I’d wear them all the time too if I had some like yours…” she stopped talking suddenly, eyes darting down her tight one-piece.

“What’s up?” I stared lustfully at her stomach.

“Um…”

Her one-piece was getting tighter. As we watched, her belly pressed against the taught fabric, the indent of her navel revealing itself as it expanded. The flesh of her hips ripened outwards, her legs growing slightly soft and creamy. Amanda had fallen victim to the freshman fifteen – and more.

“Wow,” I stared at the sight. “Did you eat a burrito? Is this why you aren’t supposed to eat and swim?”

“Uh…” she placed a hand over her belly, sucking-in as best she could. “Excuse me. I’m gonna go use the restroom real quick…”

She walked away, hips swaying as she power-walked towards the exit. My eyes followed the cheeks of her ass as they jiggled with every step.

“Oh well,” I muttered happily as I saw my pounds bar begin to refill. “You can leave if you want. They all do.”

Having no classes, obligations, or a real home makes you slow down. All that time spent gaming, studying, or attending classes was now a long stretch of time, filled with aimless wandering and daydreaming. It didn’t really matter where I went next; there was plenty of time before the Kappa Omega Feast tomorrow.

My habits took control, and I instinctually wandered outside, circling the sports centre and finding myself passing the softball field. I could see the college team practicing all around the diamond, practising their pitching, catching, and batting. The sight of girls running around the outfield wearing purple shirts and white jeans was enough to make me slow down and glance sideways for a better look.

There were, I mused as I faced the diamond from behind the tall fence by the catcher’s box, more than two dozen softball girls out here, distinct in their own rights, but composed of the same general build. While the swimming team was full of thin girls with muscular chests and shoulders, these girls were a little thinner up top, but they compensated for that with their firm, muscular thighs, conditioned and trained for years for mad dashes from one base to another. The tightness of their white jeans left nothing to my imagination, and I caught myself staring at them time and time again.

There was something alluring about tight clothes… something that always drew my attention and made me wonder what they would look like if they were bigger, and especially how they’d tear out of them as they outgrew them. Just as I had been drawn towards the swim team’s tight one-pieces, now I was before the tight-white jeans. It was all I need as an excuse to use my remaining hex.

How exactly should I go about it? The last hex had been fun to use, but it had only earned me all the poundage I’d lost from it – a net profit of zero pounds. My lust had overcome my judgement twice today, but I could do better. I had an idea for a hex that would boost my balance – among other things.

Raising a single finger, I pointed towards the nearest player as she tossed a softball towards her teammate and willed an M&M into the back of her throat – a single-pound investment that would be the first step in reaping huge benefits from her.

Instantly, she hunched forwards, baseball mitten over her knee as she flailed her other arm. I leaned forward, watching her reaction with lustful anticipation.

“Oh gawd!” she coughed. “I think I swallowed…”

I didn’t hear the rest because footsteps interrupted from behind. When I turned back to look, a girl in a cheerleading outfit stared back. It was Emily.

27 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Oh man, this story is so good. I love that Jane is going mad with power.

I mean, why not? Jane’s been through so much already, and doesn’t really have any mentors (Sucky does NOT count!) Speaking of Sucky, I wonder what she’ll do next? Well... I already know, I meant you’re all wondering hehe. Just wait until you see how Feast goes down 👌

15 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I mean, why not? Jane’s been through so much already, and doesn’t really have any mentors (Sucky does NOT count!) Speaking of Sucky, I wonder what she’ll do next? Well... I already know, I meant you’re all wondering hehe. Just wait until you see how Feast goes down 👌

Post it and we’ll know tooooo 😉

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, macabe123abcd said:

You are dropping this feast chapter on Thanksgiving aren’t you?

Oooh, that's a good idea... but I'm working on publishing this other book... I'm about a fifth done with the manuscript. Will I finish in time!? Lend me your power!

dragon energy GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! You might have noticed that I was missing for a little bit. It's just that I'm getting ready to publish a book!! It's super long btw, but I took a break from editing it to post a new chapter here. The way things are going, I plan to post the FEAST chapter tomorrow (I hope?).

Chapter Forty-Seven

“Jane?” Emily leaned closer, taking a hesitant step towards me.

I shyly darted my gaze away, instinctively thinking that I’d been caught.

“Jane, is that you?”

There was no way that she knew what I was doing, was there? She probably saw me staring at the softball team, point my finger at a girl that was now choking on an M&M, and… what was she doing here anyway? The cheer squad was… wait what was the cheersquad doing lately? I missed my chance to see the weigh-in. Maybe Emily could fill me in.

“Um… hi Emily,” I faced her, adjusting my sunglasses.

The look on her face was so besought with grief that I was afraid she might shed tears.

“Why did you do it?” she asked. “Why did you pretend to be my friend?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I saw you!” she folded her arms, rubbing her elbows timidly. “You were with Brooke and her friends… laughing at me! Why would you lie to me like that?”

All at once, I had a flashback of a couple days ago, back when I had eaten in the chow hall with Brooke as her friends pointed and laughed at Emily eating in the corner alone.

“Oh no…” I took a step towards her. “No Emily! I didn’t…”

“I thought you were my friend…”

“Emily…”

“No, get away from –”

I sprung upon her, embracing her body in a tight, heartfelt hug as I did my best to ignore the sensation of our boobs squishing against each other.

“Emily, you have no idea what I’ve been through!” I swayed back and forth as her forearms shook within my embrace. “She tried to fatten me! She was going to do it when I was in the locker room showers!”

“You left me…” she moaned.

“The only way I escaped was to tell her you – I mean, I had to tell her someone suspected her of fattening people…”

“What!?”

“Shh… shhh…” I rubbed her back hastily. “It worked Emily! She got paranoid and pretended to be my friend…”

“You told her I –”

“Yes, yes! It worked! I promise I didn’t go into any details… but now she’s too paranoid to touch either of us…”

“Stop…”

“So you see, now we’re both safe –”

“Stop!” she whined. “Don’t you get it? She already knew I suspected her. But you… you threw me away…”

“Oh, Emily,” I nestled my cheek against hers. “I’d never throw you away.”

“Then why did you go shopping with her?” she asked. “Why are you besties now while I’m all alone with no one to talk to? The whole cheer squad is against me…”

“You wouldn’t believe the trouble I’ve been through,” I squeezed her tighter, feeling her heartbeat throbbing against the cotton of our shirts. “I’ve been alone too… and I need someone to talk to.”

“You’re just a manipulator… please let me go.”

I did so, and she began to edge away, eyes reddening with tears.              

“Emily?”

“I should go,” her breath shook as she took a deep breath.

“Emily… look!”

I removed my glasses and revealed my demonic, red eyes. When she saw them, she gasped with alarm – as I knew she would.

“Emily,” I said hesitantly. “I told you that you wouldn’t believe me… but I’ve been through hell and back since I left you… will you at least listen to me?”

“That’s where things stand now,” I finished, gripping the ends of the bench as Emily sat by my side, listening intently. “I don’t know what Brenda did to me, but it looks like my eyes are stuck like this.”

I sighed, letting Emily mull over her thoughts. Behind us, some girl on the softball team scored at hit, the sound of her metallic bat echoing through the air.

“So… she’s one of the culprits,” Emily said finally, eyes wild with conspiracy theories.

“I think so,” I nodded, grateful that I’d managed to lead her astray again. My secret identity was safe.

“You’ve got to infiltrate that sorority, Jane,” Emily looked at me. “Something’s going on over there that’s big. Really big. Like, what if Brooke’s just a pawn in this witching scheme?”

“Speaking of Brooke,” I asked curiously. “What’s she up to? What’s happened to the cheerleaders since I was gone?”

“It’s weird,” Emily swallowed, gathering her words into concise sentences. “Do you remember when Ms. Buxley became the coach?”

“Yeah…”

“And how she announced that we’d have a weigh-in on Friday?”

“Yeah?”

“You won’t believe what happened.”

“That’s what I said,” I pointed-out. “But it can’t possibly be weirder than what I just told you.”

“It can. Guess what happened at the weigh-in.”

“Some of them were fatter?”

Emily leaned closer. “Everyone weighed the exact same.”

“What?” I feigned surprise. “How?”

“You should’ve seen it!” Emily began to wave her hands excitedly. “Buxley had us line-up behind a scale so she could record our weights and see who was too fat… well, she wanted to set the example, right? Well, she steps on, sees her weight, and – you should’ve seen the look on her face!”

“Why?”

“She’s getting fat,” Emily replied excitedly. “The girl in front managed to look at the scale over her shoulder before she barked at us to back away. She’s dozens of pounds overweight! But I’m getting ahead of myself…”

“So…” I pretended to muse. “You look skinny, so I guess that means the cheer squad is thin again?”

“No! Well… okay, apparently I’m the only one that kept my old weight. The rest of the team, though… when we started weighing ourselves, Buxley got this strange expression and started having us all step on another scale…” Emily shook her head. “It didn’t work. Everyone weighed exactly 138 pounds. The tall girls… the short ones… it didn’t matter! Everyone weighed 138.”

“Damn…” I shook my head. “That’s insane. What does it all mean?”

“And that’s not all!” Emily continued. “Brooke weighed 138 too!”

“What? But isn’t she the one making all this happen?”

“I think so… even though she weighs the same as everyone else, she looks as hot and curvy as ever. You know what I think? I think she made a spell that allows her to stay beautiful as long as she curses everyone else on the team.”

“But what about you?” I asked, bemused by her misguided theory. “Why are you so thin, then?”

“Because I joined the squad after she made the curse!” Emily answered quickly. “At least, that’s what I think right now… Jane, you’re in the perfect position.”

“I am?”

“Yes! You’re on good terms with Brooke, right? You can totally spy on her! Gain her trust! Then we can figure out exactly how she made the curse and undo it! Plus, you can keep investigating the Kappas and see if anything fishy is going on over there!”

“Yeah…” I smiled. “Yeah! This could actually work!”

“Do you have Brooke’s number?” Emily asked eagerly.

“Um… no. I never asked for it.”

“Well, that’s the mission now. Go get her phone number and… hang out.”

“But…” I was sceptical of this bold idea. “I dunno… what if she gets mad and curses me? I don’t wanna get fat…”

“Jane,” Emily surprised me by wrapping her arm around me. “I’ve fallen victim to one of her spells before, so you can believe me when I say that I know what it feels like. I won’t lie, it was kind of traumatizing, having a slightly softer belly for a little bit, but that’s just the thing! The spell just… wore off after a while.”

“Yeah but… how do you know I’ll be so lucky?”

“I don’t but… you know, it’s not so bad. It’s kinda like… a really big Thanksgiving dinner, except it doesn’t go away. It felt relaxing.”

“Wait, really?”

“Yeah,” Emily bit her lip nervously. “It didn’t feel bad. It was just… embarrassing, you know?”

“Okay…”

“And it went away,” Emily smiled. “See? I got abs now. I don’t think I’ve ever had a six-pack before.”

“But if I got… I mean, what guarantees that I’ll go back to being thin?”

Emily leaned in, close enough that our noses nearly touched. “Our success.”

“What?” I asked nervously.

“Our success Jane! If we can figure all this out, we can thwart their plans! Everyone can go back to being thin again – everyone! But the only way that can happen is if you get close to Brooke and get her number!

“Oh…” I gasped slightly, surprised by her sudden confidence (among other things). “Um… did you mean it when you said it didn’t feel bad?”

“Yeah,” Emily said as casually as possible. “I’m sure you wouldn’t look bad if you had a little more… you know.”

“Really?” I asked, thoroughly confused. “Where do you think I would put it all? The extra weight?”

“I dunno,” Emily shrugged. “Hopefully your butt? I was unlucky and got a belly…”

“It was sexy, though,” I said suddenly.

“Huh?”

“I mean… I bet it was…” my voice trailed-off to a mutter. “You’re pretty hot…”

“Thanks? Where are you going with this?”

Ah. She wasn’t lesbian. She probably wasn’t lesbian. That was good, I guess.

“Nowhere,” I replied quickly. “I just think you’re pretty hot and… if there were any guys on this island, I bet they thought you looked amazing.”

“You mean Jason?”

“I guess…”

“Jane, are you… gay?”

“No,” I squeaked. “I’m straight. I don’t like dudes – I mean girls – I mean, I like girls, but not –”

“Aw, Jane,” Emily wrapped me in a hug. “You make a little more sense now. Is this why you stare at everyone, like you were just now?”

“I don’t stare at –”

“It’s okay… it’s not your fault. I can help you…”

“You can?”

“We can go to church this Sunday – tomorrow. You just need some guidance.”

“Oh,” I replied. “So you’re not…?”

“No. But I understand you.”

“Me too… Emily? We’re gonna solve this mystery together, alright? And we’re gonna find Jason too. I’m sure he’s innocent. We’re gonna get you two together again.”

“Okay…”

“Please? It means a lot to me. I want you to be happy.”

“Okay Jane…” she patted my back as she rested her chin on my shoulder. “We’ll get through this.”

Far behind us, a baseball bat echoed against a softball.

“Well then,” I muttered as I travelled through the Sports Building. “That was interesting.”

Emily had told me that cheer practice was finished today, which meant that there were two possible places for me to find Brooke: getting dressed in the locker room, or heading towards the chow hall to eat with her cronies. It all depended on whether she changed into her cheerleading outfit in her dorm room or in the locker room.

In any case, the locker room was closer, and hence I was in the Sports Building, walking past the gym and private offices…

I noticed, then , that Zoltan’s office was open, and as I walked closer, I could hear her talking on the phone.

“Why do you have me on speaker phone?” a garbled voice demanded over the phone.

“I have some workout equipment to move,” Zoltan replied as I heard something heavy clank against the floor.

“The equipment can wait; I need your undivided attention on this issue.

“What issue would that be again?”

“Your cheer squad is the issue!” the voice huffed indignantly.

“Oh, so they’re mine again, are they? You took them away from me, remember?”

“Don’t be…” the voice grunted. “… Obtuse Ms. Zoltan. I didn’t take them away from you. I… suspended your coaching until you got your thyroid issue under control.

“And you put Buxley in,” Zoltan pushed something heavy across the floor.

“I understand your concerns… Ms. Zoltan. I realize your suspension was… short notice… especially with the football season fast app… approaching…”

“Ma’am, are you alright?”

“I’m quite fine. I just… finished my cardio…”

“I know how that is,” Zoltan replied affectionately. “After my last bulking phase? I’ll never mock a slow-runner again. You know, it’s been awhile since we ran together. How about we go again in the morning? It’d be easier to talk business then.”

“Out of the question!

“Wow. I’m sorry ma’am. It’s just that no one has – I mean, I haven’t seen you in ages. I hope you’re alright.”

“I said I’m quite… fine. The reason no one’s… seen me is because I’ve been so busy –” a loud rip interrupted her. “—shit!

“What was that?”

“None of your – I’m fine, Ms. Zoltan. I’m perfectly… fine… but let’s get to the point… I hear your thyroid issue is… resolved?

“It sure is,” Zoltan replied happily. “Turns out the docs couldn’t find anything wrong with it.”

“Excellent… you’re back on for coaching.

“Already?”

“Ms. Buxley has quit the task. She says there’s a… schedule conflict… but between you and me… oof… it’s for the best. The cheer team has only gotten…

“Worse?” Zoltan finished the sentence for her.

“You could say that… now then… will you do this? For me?

“You can count on me, ma’am,” Zoltan replied with barely-contained happiness. “I’ll whip them into shape by the end of the month – as long as you promise another jog, of course.”

“Someday… but I am… swamped with work at the moment…. All this paperwork while trying to lose… while trying to lose the bad publicity behind our Problem Child.

Zoltan laughed. “Well, thank you for the good news – and I’m sure Jason will pop-up eventually.”

“Good luck, then, Ms. Zoltan.

When the phone clicked, I was huddled at the side of Zoltan’s door, eyes wide and hands spread across the wall with excitement. Not only had I bumped-into Zoltan, I had stumbled upon the juiciest conversation. Zoltan was back to coach the cheer squad! Buxley had quit! But just who was the mystery caller? My instincts told me it had to be the Dean, which would explain the breathlessness and sultry tone. I had wondered why I hadn’t heard of her lately, and now I could guess why: she had hidden herself to lose weight. Ah, justice! Such a fickle thing, yet all the sweeter when found –

“Who’s there?”

I yelped in surprise as Zoltan stuck her head from her office, glaring down at me from her impressive height. Nevertheless, I recovered quickly.

“Zoltan!” I spread my little arms wide and leapt into her. “You did it! You’re the coach again!”

“Whoa, hold up. Easy,” Zoltan stumbled back as I buried my face into her sweat-top and wrapped her tight. The sweat-top, I noted, was the only thing that was soft, for beneath it was a rock-hard set of abs that flinched against my nestled cheek. Even her boobs were nearly gone.

“Zoltan I’m so happy…”

“Now just… hold on… Jane? Is that you? How much of that conversation did you hear?”

I looked up into her eyes. “Everything, I think… I’m so sorry for eavesdropping, but I was walking past the door and I heard the Dean’s voice – that was the Dean, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, but…” Zoltan sighed. “I shouldn’t be mad. I did leave the door open while the phone was on speaker.”

“I’m so happy for you!” I squealed again. “You got your job back!”

“What’s got you all riled-up?” she asked, bemused. “You gonna join the team?”

“Maybe… next year?” I shrugged. “Emily’s been telling me the girls are making fun of her because she’s joined late and doesn’t know the routines. I’d hate to go through all that.”

“You’re saying they’re still picking on her? By the way, you can let go of me now.”

“Oh! Sorry…” I eased out of the embrace, feeling my face redden with desire. “Yeah, they are… I think it’s because she’s the only thin girl left on the team. It’s kinda ironic.”

“It’s more than ironic,” Zoltan stared thoughtfully into space. “Buxley had plenty of stories when she came over this morning…”

“Stories? Emily told me weird things are going on. What did she say?”

“Nothing,” Zoltan’s eyes narrowed and she glanced at her stomach. “But hopefully nothing contagious. But enough of that. How are you? I see you’re feeling better.”

“I’m in a sorority now!” I beamed, straightening proudly.

“Is that so? Which one?”

“The Kappa Omegas – the lighthouse sisters.”

“Really? That explains your new outfit. I’m a Kappa Alumnus myself.”

“Do you like it?” I felt my face redden again, fully-aware of my bare midriff.

“You look great,” Zoltan chuckled. “The sunglasses are a nice touch – though I don’t know about wearing them indoors.”

I laughed, basking in her adoration. “We’re going to have a feast tomorrow, by the way. Want to come? It is the weekend, after all.”

“I can’t promise anything,” Zoltan shook her head while still smiling. “But I’ll consider it. I’ve got a lot of work to catch-up on – especially now that I have the cheer girls to look-out for. Speaking of which, l better get to it…”

“Wait!” I wrapped her in another hug. “I just wanted to let you know that you’ll be fine.”

“Okay,” she patted my back awkwardly.

“When you coach them, I mean. You’re going to be alright – because you’re a good person. You helped me more than anyone. I just really wanted you to know that.”

“Okay Jane. I’m glad you’re alright. I’m going to get to work now. If you need to talk, you can come back anytime, alright?”

“Thank you,” I felt my spine quiver with excitement. “Bye! Good luck!”

Zoltan closed the door and locked it. I stared at the handle for a brief moment of self-reflection.

“Wow,” I whispered to myself. “Where did that come from? I totally just fan-girled all over her…”

My steady stream of subtle victories were beginning to rub-off on my ego, emboldening me to act in ways I never would’ve dared before. It was exhilarating. Then again, I hopefully hadn’t made a fool of myself.

“Oh well,” I turned from the door and skipped toward the front entrance. “If Brooke ever was in the locker room, she’s gone now…”

It was time to check the chow hall – and Zoltan’s conversation with the Dean had given me an incredible idea for how to use my next hex.

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Okay, so that was a thanksgiving miracle of a chapter.

Looking forwards to seeing the cheerleaders first hand.

Jane is getting pretty evil though...

Would it help if I promise that she won’t paint her face and dance on the stairs? Hehe

Speaking of miracles, I’m dropping another chapter tomorrow. I was going to drop it tonight, but my car battery died — also, my two brothers convinced me to play Terraria with them 

Man, I suck at judging chapter-lengths. I thought this would be the Feast chapter, but I had to split the chapter in half because it's so long... oh well! Long is a good thing! I'm writing Feast now, at least.

Chapter Forty-Eight

“Excuse me!”

I froze mid-step, glancing nervously towards the chow hall lady at the front counter. I had only managed to reach midway to the tray stacks before I was spotted.

She stared at me from behind glasses with red rims thick enough to be ballistic-proof, tapping her pen impatiently against her cashier. As I lamented my luck finally running dry, I wondered why all the chow hall staff looked so nerdy.

“Hey,” I grinned as I faced her. “How’s it going… Joann?” I stared innocently at the nametag pinned against her breast.

Joann, however, looked as miffed as ever. “You need to show me your student ID.”

“Ah… yeah!” I laughed. “Sorry, I guess I forgot to uh… swipe it.”

“You have to let me see it or no chow food for you. That’s the rule.”

“I get, but… uh…” shit. I couldn’t use my old Jason Alban ID! Not only did the photo look nothing like me, but holding it would raise too many questions. “Well, this is awkward but –”

Wait a minute! When I’d awoken alone in Brenda’s room, I’d resorted to donning her clothes as Kristen banged on the door. These shorts I was wearing were not mine, they were Brenda’s! Could it be that her ID was somewhere in the pockets?

“Hold on!” I fumbled excitedly, struggling to shove my fingers in the tight pockets strapped against my thighs. “I think I might… yes! I have something in here…”

From my front, left pocket I drew out a card that felt like an ID in my hand, but made Joann raise an eyebrow.

“Is that your volleyball card?”

“Uh…” I looked at it quickly. “Yeah! Sorry, it’s all I could find. I think my ID’s in my other shorts.”

“It’s good enough.”

“It is? I mean, thank you!”

“Have a good day now.”

Considering the unceasing turn of events that had unfolded around me lately, it was no surprise that I was starving. Besides a glut of alcohol, it had been ages since I had consumed anything nutritious. This was why I was now digging into a pile of food I had stacked on two large plates, one small one, and a bowl. By force of habit, I was sitting alone again, staring hungrily at the girls passing me by. Were they giving me weird looks because I was pigging-out, or was it weird to gawk at people from behind sunglasses?

It was tempting not to care about what people thought about me, but as I did my best to eat what looked like at least 1,700 calories in a single meal, I wondered if it was now worth trying to sit next to girls? After all, my luck with social interaction had greatly improved since my transformation. It would be nice to have friendly conversation, for once, and perhaps I wouldn’t look so weird if I was part of a group.

Or perhaps not. None of these girls knew me. Surely, they would balk at a stranger’s attempt to sit with them. No, sitting alone would have to do. Besides, even if they were polite about it, it’s not like they really liked me…

“Well,” I muttered as I finished my dessert. “I don’t like you either…”

I had seen how these girls had treated Jason Alban – hell, I had lived it – and they deserved everything I was about to do to them.

After wiping my hands with a napkin, I stared at the nearest girl, pointed my finger, and willed a one-pound mouthful of gravy into her throat. She was a studious-looking woman, wearing a sweater-scarf combo that was becoming typical now that Autumn was beginning cool the air outdoors. I watched without remorse as she gagged slightly in surprise as the gravy trailed down into her stomach before turning my attention to my phone. I now had her name, and I would use it to cast my hex on her.

Jen Thatcher will absorb the Dean’s excess weight and transfer it to random girls within fifty feet at the rate of one pound per second.

Done. Now to turn-in my empty trays to the cleaning staff and escape before –

Hold on… I had not used the Dean’s real name in the wording of the hex. Did that mean that it wouldn’t work? There was no time to check! I had to escape the “blast zone” before I got caught in it…

“Hey Jane!”

Some girl wearing white jeans and a black T-shirt was approaching, waving wildly as a girl in a white T-shirt and black jeans followed close behind. Who were these people? They were blocking my escape route!

“Excuse me!” I said as I hastily tried to squeeze past them. “I gotta go!”

“Jane, you remember us, right? From yesterday? I’m Sarah, and this is Veronica – my little – we’re dressed as twins today, see?”

I could feel my phone vibrating like crazy in my back pocket, no doubt notifying me of the dozens of girls falling victim to extra poundage as they unwittingly continued to eat their food. The hex had succeeded after all, and I had never been so disappointed.

“Please excuse me!” I said desperately. “Let me go!”

“We just wanted to say we were sorry about what happened. Like, we didn’t know that –”

“I have to pee!” I yelled. “Let me go!”

With a final shove, I managed to break free. The tray fell from my hands, plates crashing against the floor. Every conversation stopped as I sprinted towards the nearest emergency exit, shoving through it and setting the fire alarm off. It was only as I entered the safety of the woods that I realized that I had forgotten to find Brooke and get her number.

Safe amidst the creaking trunks of the fir trees, I sat huddled beneath an old tree’s sprawling canopy. The tree, I reasoned, must have been at least three hundred years old, but for all its size, it offered me no shelter against the wind that was beginning to roar through the woods. I could see goosebumps rippling across my bare thighs as I compulsively checked my fattening app again.

It was as I’d feared, those twin idiots had foiled my escape long enough for me to soak-up six more pounds, though there was still no sign of them. Worse, I had learned that my progress bar only needed eighteen total pounds to progress to the next level, as opposed to twenty for the level before. It was incrementally decreasing each level, rather than increasing like the pounds bar was.

At least the pounds bar had filled-up nicely. That one hex was so effective, it earned me over two hundred pounds, allowing me to earn yet another hex – but at what cost? I had no urge to find out what else would transform on my body if I wasn’t careful.

“Damn idiots,” I groaned, stretching my back in an attempt to fix its stiffness. “I should’ve known I’d bump into more of you sooner or later.”

Surely, I would see them once again. Feast was tomorrow, and all the Kappa Omegas would be present to elect their empress. The concept piqued my interest immensely, the very name “Feast” made my head swirl with schemes to exploit the event. Perhaps I could use my Feasting Ring to make a large amount of food for the party? From there, I could think of a good hex to maximize my profit. The catch, of course, was the procurement of the food. Tomie had already assigned some girls to cook in the kitchens. Of course, I could show-up with food, emerging from these woods with food in my arms. It seemed like a solid plan to me, but what kind of food should it be? What would strike the sorority sisters’ fancies so profoundly that they would all divulge in it?

It was then that I saw it. Just before me, as I hugged my bare knees to my face, shivering against the wind, the fattened doe emerged daintily from the underbrush. It raised its head and stared into my eyes. I stared back – into eyes that glowed an uncanny neon pink.

“You!” I stumbled to my feet without pausing to brush nettles from my shorts. “You’re here!”

Sucky had nothing to say, save for a twitch of her flabby back and a flick of her long, fuzzy ear.

“I followed your guidance,” I stammered. “I’ve managed to infiltrate the sorority. There’s definitely something going on with them. All I have to do is stay with them and find the… the thing you told me to find.”

Still, Sucky said nothing.

“What should I do? Feast is tomorrow; I’m sure I should exploit that somehow, but – wait. Wait! Sucky, you’re a genius! Thank you! Oh, thank you!”

The doe’s eyes dulled to their natural, brown state, and the creature skittered back into the brush, leaving me standing alone to revel in the greatest plan I had ever had in my life.

The wind was howling through the trees overhead as I stood before a giant stump. I nodded in satisfaction, for it had taken me several minutes to find such a suitable place, a mere hundred meters from the lighthouse, yet secluded enough within the woods to ensure absolute secrecy. What I was about to create was far too heavy for me to carry any farther.

Raising my phone in one hand and pointing my other hand, I began the careful process of crafting the ultimate feast. Using one thumb, I googled the skeleton of a fully-grown adult deer. A pixelated image served as reference as I used my Feasting Ring to craft the skeletal structure, being sure to include cartilage to hold the bones together, and spending .01 pounds to complete it.

“Beautiful,” I smiled down at the ghoulish display of whitened bone laying across the stump.

Next was the gut sack and lungs, an unappetizing portion of the body that was painstaking to properly craft. It was a shame that I had to was pounds on their creation, but I had to do so, if not for realism, than for letting me get to the best part: the meat.

It was hard to hold my phone now, for dark clouds were beginning to race overhead, and my fingers were beginning to feel numb, but I pressed on with my work, quickly inspecting the anatomy of a deer’s musculature before shoving my hand and phone into my pocket as I continued to wrap my creation with tender, juicy muscles, endowing each with copious amounts of poundage.

The hide was thankfully easy to produce, as were the eyes, ears, and hooves. Though leaves were beginning to swirl at my feet, I could not resist the temptation of embellishing the fur with a healthy dab of black spots over its back – a sort of signature to my masterpiece.

At last, I was finished. I stood before the counterfeit carcass, shivering as I tucked my hands into my armpits for warmth. It was enchantingly beautiful – as much as any wild beast in nature – with its fine, brown fur, speckled with spots, its white belly, and most of all its six-point antlers.

It looked so perfect, one could assume it had once been alive. However, this vexed me. It was too perfect, for I had forgotten to instil in its body the mortal wound which would explain its “death.”

“How did I kill you?” I asked as I crept closer. “I suppose… yes. I suppose that I was just minding my business, wandering alone in the woods, when suddenly, you appear from behind a tree, huffing madly, and before I can escape, you come charging. Yes… and then I twisted around, leapt upon your back like this…

I sidled-up against the buck’s body, wrapping my hands around its thick, furry neck.

“… and then I brokeyour… neck!

With a triumphant heave, I twisted the buck’s head sideways until I heard a dull snap.

When I approached the lighthouse patio from the treeline tugging a deer carcass across the lawn, the reaction was instant.

“Hey!” someone yelled wildly from the patio. “Hey Veronica! Get over here!”

What Sarah?” Veronica replied from inside. “We’re still baking in here!”

Oh great, I thought to myself. It’s those twin-dressing sisters again.

“Sarah! Veronica!” I grunted as I pulled against the buck’s rear hoof. “You wouldn’t believe what just happened!”

When I managed to glance back towards the lighthouse, Sarah and Veronica were gawking from the patio as five more sisters rushed across the grass to my side.

“What happened?” one of them asked, staring at the buck’s head lolling brokenly. “Jane, what happened?”

“You wouldn’t believe it if I told you!” I grinned, still pulling. “You see, I was in the woods, minding my own business, when –”

“Here, let me help. Girls! Grab a leg and pull! Jane, you were saying?”

“So,” I began again, noticing happily that the job had become easier now that there was someone pulling on each leg. “I came across this buck, right? That is, it came across me, and it was so mad… what I had to do was run around a tree and – where are we going?”

“To the back!” the girl replied. “We need to take a closer look at this thing.”

“Jane!” Sarah ran up towards us, Veronica following close behind. “Jane, I’m so glad you’re alright!”

“Hey, I had to pee,” I laughed. “But I’m sorry I had to bail on you.”

“Are you okay?” she brushed my back with her hand. “You’re covered in leaves and needles…”

“I was attacked!” I replied excitedly. “I was only able to get away by flipping around a tree and jumping on its back –”

“Veronica! Go back and get Kristen! She’ll want to see this! Sorry Jason, you were saying?”

“So I’m on its back,” I said excitedly. “When –”

“Alright girls, this will do. Drop it here.”

“It’s huge,” one of the girls noted, wiping her hands. “It must weigh, like, two hundred pounds!”

“And Jane carried it all the way here?” another replied, tapping the hide with her boot.

“Yeah!” I grinned. “I’m not just gonna leave it out there! We should… we should totally eat it.”

Kristen came running from around the corner, mouth gaping wide as she gawked at the trophy I’d dragged home.

“Oh my gawd Jane!” she ran to me and wrapped me in a hug. “Are you alright? You’re so dirty…”

“It might have got me,” I tried and failed to hug her back, but was being held too tightly.

“Oh my gawd!” she replied. “What happened to you?”

“So... I was in the woods, minding my own business, when –”

“Oh… my… gawd…” Tomie had poked her head through an open window. “What just happened?”

I rolled my eyes. “What’s it look like? I was attacked by a deer!”

“But why is there a dead deer behind the lighthouse? Did you kill it?”

“Yeah.”

Half my audience gasped with excitement.

“Wow, that’s so cool, Jane!” one of them patted me on the back.

“How did you kill it?” Veronica asked.

“Yeah! Tell us!” Sarah was practically jumping like a kindergartner. “Tell us!”

Shaking my head as I grinned at the grass at our feet, I raised my head and folded my arms. “What can I say? I’m a predator.”

Everyone laughed.

“Yes! A predator!” Veronica replied gleefully.

“Those deer better watch out!”

Ironic, I thought privately, that this was the reaction I received from dragging a dead deer from the woods. When I was a man, I was labelled a stalker just for being seen wandering the woods alone. What would these girls have said if Jason Alban had come out of the woods with a dead carcass?

“Anyway,” I smiled faintly as I subdued the stray thoughts. “I figured this would be the perfect thing to eat for Feast. What do you think?”

Kristen wrapped herself around me again. “I think it’s perfect.”

She kissed my cheek, but this time, I turned slightly to kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her. Everyone cheered.