The Thin College

>_< 0_0

Guys, this was my FAVOURITE chapter to write so far! It's pretty long, but you're about to learn why. Also, here's Brenda's theme song (to set the mood).

Chapter Forty-One

I glanced askance at the cold, perspiring stein in my hand with mounting dread. Already, my fingers were white with effort as they gripped the handle. Sensing weakness, the mob rustled with malicious snickering.

“It’s easier if you just chug it,” Brenda leaned closer, calmly resting her elbow over her thigh. “Get it over with.”

“Just chug it already!” someone from the back taunted me.

“I…” I stammered, struggling to think of something – anything – that would save me from my impending doom.

“Chug it!” another chimed in. “Chug!”

Could I spill the drink and refill it? I glanced nervously at the pail of grog at Brenda’s side. No. Damn it, I’d hexed the whole thing as I was dunking the stein! Fucking hell! I was screwed!

“Hey,” Brenda glowered at me. “Look at me. I’m losing patience with you Little. Stop embarrassing me, stop being a little bitch, and drink it already.”

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

There was no way out. Damn it, I was trapped! My only hope was that most of the hexed grog had fallen into the pail instead of the stein. I glanced nervously to my left and right, a sea of mocking faces and clenched fists surrounding me. Would they calm down if I only drank a little? What if I pretended to gag and spat it back out?

“Come on!” someone slapped my bare shoulder.

Spurred beyond thought, I tipped the stein to my lips and swallowed the first mouthful. It wasn’t as strong as I thought it was. I’d been drinking hard liqueur since my first crush rejected me, and this just wasn’t it. This was some kind of thick, syrupy cocktail of random bullshit. A slice of orange slipped past my tongue, along with other, smaller chunks of fruit. Amateurs. I could probably drink all these little girls under the table…

The aftertaste burned its way up my throat, a vile, white-hot plume of toxic fumes. I winced as I felt myself starting to gag.

“Don’t you spit that out!” Brenda yelled over the deafening din of chanting. “Don’t you dare spit my grog out!”

“Yeah, you better swallow it bitch!”

“Choke on that!”

The terrible, crippling pain finally started, a crippling wave of cramps that made my abs convulse. Gasping, I dropped to one knee and curled myself around my stomach, helpless.

And people were laughing.

“Oh my gawd, she’s such a drama queen.”

“Get up already! It’s just alcohol.”

“We’ve all done it, stop being such a pussy!”

Not that I was staring at them. I was being very intimate with the brown, grainy stone floor. The torchlight was flickering against every tiny groove between my trembling hands. Was it sandstone? If I stared too hard, it looked like the dunes of the Sahara and a feeling of vertigo would overcome me.

The front of a red Nike shoe stomped into view.

“Get up Little,” Brenda’s steady, measured voice soothed the mob’s heated ranting to a dull simmer. “We’ve all done it.”

Wincing as my abs relaxed, I craned my neck upwards, my gaze tracing upwards, between Brenda’s strong thighs, between her abs, over the shallow mounds of her breasts, and into her eyes, where she was waiting for me. With her long fingers resting over the faint swell of each hip, she stared down at me with an expression between satisfaction and disdain before raising her eyebrows at the sight of the stein still in my hand.

“You’ve only finished half of it,” she noted.

“What the hell is this stuff?” I asked with a hand over my navel.

“Honestly,” Brenda smirked. “No one knows.”

Girls tittered behind me. One of them prodded my side with her foot.

“Every Sister does her part in the festivities,” Brenda stated formally. “Each contributing an ingredient of what becomes our communal drink.”

“Oh…” I said with a steady breath. “What did you add to it, then?”

“My own blood and sweat,” Brenda smiled slyly.

“Oh…” I shook with silent, nervous laughter. “For a second… I thought you were serious.”

“I put in mashed potatoes,” a girl added.

“And I added Absinth!”

“A chow hall orange!”

“I chucked my fingernail in there.”

“Ah…” my steady breath began to rattle against my teeth. “Oh shit…”

“Just some good old jungle juice!”

“You don’t wanna know what I threw in there.”

“Red wine that I stuck my feet into!”

“I’m gonna be sick…” I hugged myself, feeling my chest shake. “I can’t breathe…”

“Don’t you dare get sick!” Brenda shook her finger at my head. “Not in my chamber!”

“I need to throw up…!” I groaned.

Fine! Get your ass in the time-out room! Kristen, get this thing out of my face.”

From some unseen corner, Kristen grabbed my upper arm and dragged me back upstairs as the crowd jeered me from behind.

Hunched over a small, archaic toilet bowl, I hacked yet another oozing stream of gastric acid out of my mouth.

“That’s it,” Kristen said calmly. “Cough that poison out.”

She was leaning against the sink counter, absentmindedly checking her phone as I glanced up at her.

“Any left?” she asked, pocketing the phone.

I traced my tongue against my teeth, scraping against their roughened, acidic surfaces. “Give me a second…” I said slowly, unsure if it was safe to move.

“Whatever,” Kristen sighed.

“I think it’s stopped…”

“You know… we’re not taking pledges right now, right?”

“I should’ve known,” I wiped my mouth against one hand and tugged toilet paper with the other to clean myself.

“Brenda’s just using you. This is all a big game to her.”

This was exactly what I was suspecting since she’d guided me in. Still, perhaps I should’ve felt shocked at this revelation, but after so many rejections in my life, paranoia just came naturally. Still, with the din of the crowd faded to a dull, distant roar, my mind began its slow, mighty grind, and it was telling me something was amiss.

“I’m a game to her?” I asked, leaning wearily against the bathtub wall.

“Everyone is,” Kristen shrugged. “Being around her is just one big ego-trip. Why would she care about anyone if she’s so perfect – if she thinks she’s so perfect…”

“What about the other girl in there?” I prodded. “Is she being tricked too?”

“Stool?” Kristen chuckled. “She’s been pledging for a while; we’ll bring her into the Sisterhood this weekend.”

“But then why –”

“But you,” Kristen continued mercilessly. “You came late. Like, really late. I’m guessing you’re a freshman, cause otherwise you’d know that you can’t just walk in and join. You have to go through pledge week, prove yourself, attend events, mingle… then you join. Brenda just wants to have fun with you until you quit.”

“Okay?” I said slowly, more to keep her talking than anything else.

“You could go now,” Kristen suggested modestly. “There’s no harm. The girls down there will start partying, getting drunk, and forget about you by morning. You don’t have to put up with this.”

For a second, we stared at each other, Kristen with her arms folded leaning casually against the sink, and me leaning against the bathtub with a knee cocked and an arm slung over it. Both of us were still topless. I finally shook my head and chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Kristen asked.

“What a shit-show I’ve gotten myself into,” I stared down my slight cleavage, temporarily mesmerized at the sight. “Last week, I never would’ve expected any of this. But anyway…” I eased myself up, still sitting, but now on the bathtub’s rung as opposed to the gritty floor. “I can’t leave now.”

“I’m not lying,” Kristen replied. “You don’t have a reason to be here.”

“Oh, but I do,” I grinned. “And you’re sure you aren’t lying? Why tell me any of this? Why betray your own Sister?”

“Oh gawd,” she wiped the side of her face in exasperation. “Enough with the ‘sister’ bullshit! Brenda’s just twisting words around to suit herself! She doesn’t care about… about anyone.”

“Kristen,” memories of that fateful night surfaced in my mind – memories of Brenda and Kristen kissing in the moonlight as I hid behind the patio, right before they stumbled upon me and sent me running. “Brenda hurt you, didn’t she?”

“No,” she shook her head, stonefaced. “She didn’t.”

“She used to be your friend,” I suggested carefully. “But something happened?”

“That’s none of your business, alright?”

“Hold on…” another memory: Brenda holding the liqueur bottle she’d stolen from Emily’s room. Kristen reminding her that the empress had right to sample the ‘spoils’ first. “Brenda’s… not the empress… is she?”

“Oh, she’s the empress all right,” Kristen huffed.

“Then… she wasn’t always the empress…”

“Right,” Kristen huffed. “Does it matter? It doesn’t.”

“But it matters to you, doesn’t it?”

“Fuck! Enough of the Nancy Drew shit! Look, we have secrets and customs in this place, but it’s none of your business! Just get out of here already!”

“Sorry,” I sighed, easing myself up. “But there’s something I’m here for, and I can’t just leave.”

“What? What’s so important to you?”

“I can’t tell you. I have secrets of my own. Let’s get back down into the basement.”

Kristen rolled her eyes. “Fine. You wanna get hazed to death? Be my guest.”

“Quick question… do I look… I dunno… different now?”

“No?”

“Good. I think I’ll be finishing that grog then. Besides that… I need to take back my jacket.”

The formalities upheld in the chamber room in my presence had degenerated into a common crowd of chattering girls, giddy with the excitement of a night of drinking only just begun. Half of them already had red, plastic cups in their hands as “Stool” flitted from one corner of the room to another, pouring wine for any sister who raised her cup. Even Brenda had broken the façade in my absence, leaning excitedly over the arm of her throne as she flirted with a short blonde wearing a matching red set of bra and volleyball shorts.

Kristen glowered by my side as we descended the stone stairway, staring at the sight of her ex-girlfriend doing her best to fondle the half-naked volleyball girl while pretending to be straight. Just as Brenda was leaning discreetly forward towards the girls unsuspecting lips, the chamber grew strangely quiet. At once, all eyes turned to me, and the only sound was Kristen’s footsteps as she joined her sisters and abandoned me to my fate.

“Hey Brenda!” someone in the crowd pointed up the stairs towards me. “Your little’s back!”

The walls echoed with laughter as the wall torches flickered their light across the sea of mocking faces. They cast a shadow over Brenda’s brow, still lowered in mid-kiss. She almost glared at me, but quickly regained her composure.

I shrugged casually; one knee cocked a step higher on the winding stairs. “Kinda lost my shit for a moment.”

“Little!” Brenda extended her hand. “Come!”

The crowd parted as I approached. “I think I’ll be finishing that grog,” I shrugged again, trying my best not to notice the crowd closing around me again.

“You?” Brenda’s tone sharpened so quickly, I froze in place as if bracing against a raging torrent of wind. “You’re gonna finish the grog?”

“I… was supposed to?”

“You failed!” Brenda stood erect, her love-interest withdrawing into the sea of bodies for safety. “You failed the test! And it was the second test that I gave you! You failed the first one too! You can’t share with your Big, you can’t even chug what everyone else can chug!”

“Now hold on…”

“Did I say you can speak, Little?”

“I think I can chug what everyone else can!” I blurted before thinking. “Whatever’s in these cups here!”

The crowd swarmed me, girls pointing and spitting at me from every corner.

“You have not earned the right!”

“Do not shit-talk the empress!”

“You can shut the fuck up!”

“Sisters, sisters!” Brenda raised her hand to silence the room. “We are a sisterhood bestowed with customs and courtesies passed through the ages – not a rabble.”

Now Brenda approached me slowly, imposing the full might of her staggering height over me. I stared back, doing my best to remain calm. She was still wearing my jacket.

“If Little wants to drink,” Brenda grasped my sides lightly. “We’ll oblige her. But,” she closed her eyes, breaking into a grin. “We are a sisterhood bestowed with customs and courtesies. Let’s begin teaching them! I believe Little has just challenged the empress to a duel, did she not?”

The malicious laughter around me put me at greater unease than ever before. “Duel?” I stared nervously at Brenda’s abs. “What is…?”

Someone near the wall whipped a short stack of papers out from some unseen location and held them before her like a Medieval herald. “Rule… nine!” she yelled as the papers crinkled in her hands. “Any slight upon the dignity of the empress shall be seen as grounds for a duel! The challenger shall choose the modus operandi of the duel, while the challenged the stakes!”

“Well, Little?” Brenda set her hands to her hips. “What shall it be? You do know what ‘modus operandi’ means, yes?”

“I do,” I nodded nervously.

“So what’ll it be? Arm wrestling?” she pounded her hands together as the crowd laughed with her.

“Drinking!” I blurted again.

“Oh? Still on about that grog, huh? It must’ve tasted good, didn’t it?”

“We’ll race,” I said firmly, masking my own nervousness and failing miserably. “We’ll each chug cup of whatever everyone’s drinking,” I pointed a shaking finger around myself. “Whoever finishes first wins.”

“Chugging,” Brenda smirked. “Involves swallowing. If you so much as sputter, you forfeit the duel.”

“Right,” I replied.

“And you couldn’t even finish your last drink.”

“I know… but then again… I’m not sure if that grog counts as a ‘drink.’”

“You insult me again,” Brenda smiled. “I put my own blood and sweat into that drink just for you! And this is how you repay me? Little sisters sure are uppity these days,” the crowd laughed with her again. “Well, it can’t be helped. You’ll learn soon enough, my precious Little.”

“Don’t worry,” I steadied my hands at my sides and took a deep breath. “No one drinks more than me; I can handle it.”

“Such spirit! Very well, I’ll toss you a treat: if you win, I’ll swear you as my own sister, because no one can out-drink me.”

“Really?”

“On my authority as empress, I swear it… but if you lose… you will drink the grog to the last drop.”

“Deal.”

“What are you gonna do, shake my hand? Don’t touch me. House-mouse!”

House-mouse!” the sisters screamed.

“Yes ma’am?” Kristen grumbled,  shuffling forward.

“Make ready the drinks.”

“Yes ma’am… Stool! Stool, c’mere I need you!”

“Yes ma’am, yes ladies, carry on ladies!” Stool recited, rushing forward with a bottle of red wine and a stack of fresh cups. I eyed the bottle with a casual, trained eye. Ménage a Trois. Ah. Made with grapes plucked in California’s Napa valley. This would be easy.

“Is that… red wine?” I pointed towards the first cup held in Stool’s hand as Kristen filled it. It nearly overflowed as I willed more wine worth fifteen pounds into it.

“It’s red, Little. What do you think?”

“Well, after the last drink, you can’t be too careful…”

“Relax, Little, we wouldn’t try to poison you! We’re family! We all drink from the same bottle, sharing everything! In fact, we’ll begin this duel with a toast,” she snickered. “…to your health. House-mouse! The drinks, please!”

“The drinks, ma’am,” Kristen placed a brimming cup into each of our hands. Oh, shit, she’d given me the hexed drink!

“So!” Brenda raised her cup. “To your health!”

“To your health!” the crowd echoed.

Wait!

Brenda’s lips paused before kissing her cup’s rim. “What is it now?”

“Let me choose which cup to drink from.”

She rolled her eyes. “Really? You still don’t trust your Big?”

“They’re the same, aren’t they? Let me drink from that one.”

“You know there’s more wine in this one, right? You sure you want that handicap? I wasn’t gonna say anything but…”

“I’m sure.”

“Take it, then… alright then. Now, with that done, let’s toast again, shall we? Toast!”

Toast!

But I did not toast. The rich, bood-red wine was already flooding my down my throat. Brenda, of course, was not far behind. As I winced against the strong taste of fermented grapes, I could see that Brenda was guzzling hers rapidly. Too rapidly – already, she was tilting her cup higher than mine! No! I couldn’t lose! Anything but drink the grog again! I didn’t want to find out what happened when my progress bar levelled-up!

With all my effort, I gulped the wine like a drowning fish, and it sickened me enough to gag, and yet somehow all I did was snort some through my nostrils. But I was still not fast enough. Brenda was tipping her cup upwards, almost skywards, until suddenly a muffled gasp broke her tempo. She lowered her cup, hunching over her stomach as her cheeks puffed with wine she barely managed to keep from spitting. I had her!

Arching my back, I stared at the arched ceiling until the last trickle fell through my teeth, threw the empty vessel into the floor and squeezed a triumphant war-screech from my aching lungs.

“Wow,” some girl folded her arms over her tiny chest. “She actually beat you, Brendy.”

“She…” Brenda wiped her mouth absentmindedly, still holding her cup. “…you what?”

Kristen cackled evilly to herself, no doubt satisfied with her ex’s discomfort.

“So…” Brenda frowned awkwardly. “It seems you won, Little…”

The empress’s own body was distracting her from her royal duties. The jacket hid the transformation well from her peers, but I was keenly aware of the tanned-paunch that had ballooned itself from what had been her abs – and so was she. She held the growth lightly, like it were an unborn child. It’s soft, slightly-rounded surface oozed comfortably outwards, its naval invitingly-deep. Above them, her breasts heaved against their confines with every shallow, hurried breath, and the outline of her clavicles had faded behind softly-padded skin.

“Kiss and make up!” someone heckled. “You two deserve each other.”

“So I’m your sister now?” I asked eagerly.

For the first time, Brenda looked lost and uncertain. Blinking, she stood erect again, dropping her empty cup and drawing my jacket closer over herself.

“So it seems,” Brenda grumbled. “Perhaps we truly do deserve each other… ladies!”

As one, the girls knelt to the ground, Kristen still snickering to herself, along with several others.

“As empress of the Sisterhood of Kappa Omega, I proclaim you to be my sister. Sister! What is your name?”

Hastily, I knelt as well. “…Jane.”

“Your full name,” Brenda rolled her eyes.

“Jane Wick.”

“Jane… Wick…” Brenda sneered. “You are now my sister, the fifty-sixth in our lineage. All hail Sarah Goode LXI!”

Hail Sarah the Fifty-Sixth!”

“Let us welcome her into the family…”

On 9/4/2019 at 10:33 PM, Batman76 said:

Sarah Goode ... Salem witch trials reference?

Also, abs to flab as it should be.

Nah. I was casually thinking to myself what a common, everyday name from the 1840’s would be. “Sarah Goode” was the first thing I thought of. 

• 2 weeks later...

Remember when JK Rowling had all that personal drama and ended-up writing an extra-long Harry Potter book because it delayed the publishing process? Well, it happens to the best of us 😆! Did you miss me? Here's an extra-thick chapter to make up for lost time! We got some catching-up to do with Jane's misadventures.

Chapter Forty-Two

“Congratulations,” one girl shook my hand before passing on.

“Welcome, sister,” another girl patted my upper arm before following the first girl.

“Hey sista!” a third girl slapped my cheek.

And so on. The entire sorority lined-up to take their turn welcoming me into their dysfunctional family. Three dozen sisters each had a turn slapping my body around as they tried to  squeeze my breath out.

It was all so surreal. Was it the sensation of my cheeks buzzing from so much harassment, or the sight of so many grinning faces? Were they all truly happy that I had somehow swindled my way into their sisterhood? Was I really their sister?

“Let’s drink!” the herald raised her arms festively.

With an uproarious cheer, the final vestiges of formalities were shed. Drinks of all kinds were dragged forward. Crates of Bud Lite were slammed upon the red carpet, six packs of local craft beers were distributed, cans of imports changed hands with every hug. Crowning the event was a great aluminium barrel that was dropped onto the empress’s throne. When the hip hop started playing from speakers hidden between the wooden rafters overhead, the transformation was complete.  The empress’s royal chamber had become a beer hall.

“Heyy!” a tall blonde wearing denim shorts wrapped herself over my shoulders. The can of PBR in her hand splashed against my stomach. I could feel the wires in her bra on my back.

“Hey!” I said at a loss for words.

“You really showed her!” she snickered, breath already dank with fermented barley.

“Yeah…”

“You know who your Big is, right? She’s the Biltmore University chugging champion, you understand? Huh?” her voice rose as someone bass-boosted the music. “She won a drinking contest against the rest of the sororities! Then she just gags and you beat her your first time!” she laughed hard, bending her head past mine as her locks brushed against my ear.

“Wow…” I blushed as I felt her chest heave against my back. “What’s your name again?”

“Huh?”

“What’s your name?” I raised my voice as a group of shirtless girls laughed next to us.

“I’m Stacy!”

“What?”

Sta-cy!

“Hold on…” I edged away from her slightly. “You mentioned Brenda. Where is she? There’s a barrel on her chair.”

“Brenda? I dunno.”

“Where’s my Big? I just thought of something I want to tell her.”

“She walked towards the stairs! I think she’s heading to her room!”

“’Scuse me. I need to go to the bathroom.”

Whoever my suitor was, I could hear her try to call me back to her side, but I was already hustling up the winding, stone steps. Empress or not, Brenda was my Big, and that meant that she was my best point of contact for finding whatever Sucky had sent me here to find. Besides, I needed to get away from all the crowds and noise. I could barely stand being in the midst of my “sisters” right after they had nearly hazed the humanity out of me.

The throbbing echo of the festivities below had faded to a dull beat vibrating against my feet. As the sisters drank downstairs, I moved up, slinking through hallways in the main house. I might as well have stomped and jumped because there was no sign of anyone nearby. More than half the doors I passed were ajar, and when I pushed against them, hinges creaking, all I found were unkempt beds, boy band posters, and desks littered with vanity mirrors and cosmetics. All that meant for me was that Brenda was somewhere just ahead…

“What are you doing up here?”

Kristen came into view from a door to the left. Unlike everyone else in the lighthouse, she’d chosen to don a shirt again. Not that it covered much. She was wearing what could be considered a jersey, save that it was so small that it exposed her toned midriff. Jersey or not, it matched the university’s colours, and it matched the black-purple yoga pants as well. I could see why Brenda had adored her once.

“Why are you here?” Kristen repeated, leaning against the doorframe.

I shook my attention free of her cocked hip and looked into her piercing, green eyes. “I was looking for Brenda,” I blurted.

She rolled her eyes. “Why? Do you like her or something?”

“Not really,” I answered. “I mean… no. But I still wanted to see her.”

“She doesn’t like you,” Kristen shook her head.

“I know,” I didn’t, but as she swept me into her conversation, I felt as if I should.

“Sorry if I’m being blunt, but that’s how it is. She just doesn’t like you. She doesn’t like anyone.”

“What do you mean?”

“What did I tell you about Nancy Drew? Stop trying to investigate things. There’s nothing to see here.”

“Okay, but I just got initiated into a sorority with a secret throne room, so I think there’s things to investigate.”

“Just listen to me, okay?” she shook her arms for emphasis. “Listen… what’s your name again?”

“My real name or the one Brenda gave me?”

“I’m not talking about the ‘Sarah Goode’ bullshit; I mean your name.”

“I’m Jane.”

“Jane…” her eyes darted towards a sealed door on the opposite side of the hall, from which punk-metal started blaring. “Come on, get in!” she said in hushed tones.

“Is that Brenda’s room?” I asked as she forcefully guided me into her room.

“I said get in,” she whispered. “I don’t want her listening to us!”

I stared dumbfoundedly around myself, acutely aware that I was standing in the midst of a woman’s room again. It was only the second I had ever entered before – Emily’s being the first – but unlike the drab, neat appearance of the first, this one was cluttered in every aspect. Clothes littered the bed as well as the floor, homework splayed itself on the desk by a circular window, and posters coated the brick walls in no particular order or theme. A collection of beer and liqueur bottles rested atop a dresser by the door, each a different brand. One of the brands looked familiar.

“Alright,” Kristen shoved the old door back into its frame. I heard a click and briefly wondered if she had locked it. “Now that we have some privacy, let’s get some things straight.”

“Like what?” I asked as I stepped closer to the bottles. “I’m listening.”

“First of all, I don’t know how to start, so I’ll just say it. That ceremony was bullshit.”

“It felt like bullshit,” I nodded absentmindedly.

“No, I mean it was bullshit. Like, total bull. Nothing about it was legal. You weren’t supposed to be down there, you can’t just swear someone in on a single contest… fuck, I already told you that pledging season was over… and come on! ‘Sarah Goode?’ You didn’t really believe that did you? Brenda made that name up on the spot!”

“Yeah…”

“Are you listening to me Jane? She’s using you. They brought you down there to make fun of you.”

“Sorry, I’m listening,” I sighed. “It’s just, I guess you could say that I’m used to being used. I’m not surprised no one likes me here.”

“Okay, I guess that’s good. I wasn’t exactly sure what I’d do if you started… losing it, you know.”

“There’s another thing, though,” I continued as I plucked one particular bottle from the centre of the collection. “I’m not necessarily here just to be part of the sisterhood.”

It was the bottle of Baileys. The bottle. Emily’s bottle. The bottle Kirsten and Brenda had taken from my friend. The one I had sworn to recover and had paid the ultimate price for. The one that Kirsten and Brenda had been drinking together and kissing over. It was here in Kirsten’s room, centred at the place of honour in her bottle collection. Could this be the item that I sought?

No. Sucky had said the item would be heavily-guarded, and that it would be found somewhere that the last light of the setting sun would touch. Then again, if the bottle wasn’t the item, it might be the key – the key to my current predicament.

“What are you doing?” Kristen approached fast and snatched the bottle from my grasp. “Don’t just touch stuff that doesn’t belong to you.”

“It’s funny you say that,” I blurted.

“Excuse me?” Kristen’s eyes widened with mounting fury, face whitening with thinly-masked panic.

Shit. Had I screwed the situation up? No! This was it! This was the right move! I knew how to handle this!

“That bottle…” I pointed casually at the glass object cradled in her arm. “Belonged to someone else.”

“Wait, who are you? Why are you saying this?”

“You stole this from a friend of mine in Olds Dorm, right?” I asked.

“Wow,” she raised her arms and glanced around the room. “You really did it this time Nancy Drew! Yeah. We – I mean I took this from an underage drinker because I’m a prefect and that’s what I do. Is that why you’re here? To avenge your friend? To get Kappa Omega caught in some big scandal? What’s her name? Do you love her?”

“Hold on,” I said steadily, trying not to let her see me shaking with adrenaline. “Let’s not rush to any conclusions. I’m on your side.”

“Oh, is that right? You don’t think I’ll call the Empress over and have you spanked by every sister for an hour?”

“But you hate the Empress,” I noted. “The Empress is Brenda, and recently, you two had a break-up, right? Now, whatever made that happen isn’t my business, I’ll give you that, but what is my business is helping Emily out. I have a plan.”

“Send it.”

Brenda was the other prefect that was with you when you confiscated that bottle. Yes, Emily is underage, but that doesn’t matter here. What matters is that the bottle was used unlawfully once it was confiscated and we both have a common enemy.”

“You mean Brenda.”

“Exactly. Drinking from a confiscated bottle would get any prefect fired, right? And I’m sure Brenda would lose standing in the sorority enough to lose her position as Empress. Is that how the rules work?”

“Pretty much,” the corners of Kristen’s mouth were quivering upwards now. “Go on.”

“So what we need to do is frame her… by planting this bottle in her room.”

For the first time, Kristen was smiling, albeit towards the ground as she shook her head. “Well, well Jane. You’ve really thought this out, haven’t you?”

“Not really,” I shrugged. “I mean, yes! Just the basics, though.”

“So you want to sneak into Brenda’s room and put this somewhere inside without her noticing? We’ll have to wait until she leaves again.”

“No, that’s just it! We don’t have to sneak in! All we have to do is refill this bottle, then I go in alone to drink with my Big, and I just… leave it there. She’ll be too drunk to notice anything by the time we’re done.”

“Are you sure? She might not be in the mood. I passed her in the hallway a few minutes ago; she looked like she wanted to be left alone. Even if she does let you inside – Jane,” she patted my shoulder. “She’s a beast, you understand? Trust me, I’ve known her well enough. You’ll have to be prepared for anything.”

“Oh, I’m ready,” I replied stiffly.

“Alright, if you’re sure. Okay. Let’s juice-up this bottle.”

“Fuck yeah,” I grinned. “We should make it as strong as possible. Trust me, I can handle it.”

Bottle in hand, I took a deep breath and rapped my knuckles against Brenda’s door. For a second, there was no sign that she was home, and I stared awkwardly at a poster she’d slapped on to hide the peeling paint. It was the famous “We Can Do It!” poster from World War II with the girl sitting on a steel beam flexing her arm, except instead of a worker’s jumpsuit, she was wearing denim jeans, a tanker top, and had a body coated with tattoos.

Just as I started to seriously contemplate the tattoo patterns winding down her cleavage, the doorknob rattled. Silence followed.

“Hey…” I said meekly, too quiet for anyone to hear. Then to myself: “Is she going to let me in?”

Nothing happened, so I took yet another deep breath, grabbed the doorknob, and pushed the door open with a deafening creak. If Brenda’s room was any different from Kristen’s, I couldn’t tell because the only source of light was emanating from a mounted flatscreen TV streaming music videos from YouTube.

There she was, legs splayed over her bed as the TV light danced across her white bedsheets. Her eyes turned towards my own.

“Hey,” I said softly, unsure what the next few moments would bring.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, distinctly without any vestiges of royalty in her tone of voice.

“You left the party early,” I said as I closed the door behind me.

“I can do that,” Brenda stuffed her hands into the pockets of the jacket she’d taken from me. I noted that she’d zipped the front up to her cleavage.

“Yeah, but I missed you,” and my jacket, I added silently.

“I don’t care,” Brenda flopped back on her bed. “Nobody cares.”

“Are you… drunk?”

“No,” Brenda smirked, pulling the jacket down over a belly that threatened to peek out.

“You look drunk,” I noted.

“Shut up!” she slurred, raising her head off the sheets without looking at me.

“What did you drink?”

“What do you think? The same as you…” she grunted, shifting herself back to a sitting position.

“That’s it? I feel sober.”

“Bitch! No you don’t…” grunting again, she stood erect, stretching her arms over her head. For an instant, her lower belly slid out, a soft, slightly-rounded dome puffing outwards from her navel. Me staring at it must’ve startled her because her arms darted back down to tug the jacket down again. “What? What are you looking at?”

“Would you like to drink some more?” I blurted.

“I’ve been drinking some more,” she swayed awkwardly as she shoved one hand down past her cleavage to retrieve a small bottle of spirits from inside the jacket. As leaned back for a swig, I grimaced as some of it dribbled over her boobs. At this rate, my jacket was going to be reeking by the time I got it back.

“Gin?” I asked, walking closer for a better look.

She sloshed it through her mouth like Lysterine before swallowing it and turning her attention to me. “Yeah. And?”

“Ew,” I shook my head. “I got bad memories of binging on dry gin.”

“That’s cause you don’t drink,” Brenda snapped, wiping her mouth with her forearm.

“I got a drink,” I shook the bottle of Bailey’s to regain her attention. “It’s better than gin.”

“Whatever.”

“You want some?”

She craned her head back and rolled her eyes. “No, you.”

“Huh?”

“You!” she waved her arm at nothing. “You drink it! You have to catch up with me.”

How much had she drank already? Would she even remember me in the morning? This was all so different from what I had expected when I first knocked on her door, but it all worked out, so I shrugged and prepared myself to drink.

“Why not?” I asked calmly.

“That’s it!” Brenda cocked one knee on her bed and leaned towards me eagerly. “That’s my fucking Little!”

“I am your Little, aren’t I?” I smiled, hovering the bottle close to my lips.

“Stop procrastinating and drink it already!” she bounced slightly as she leaned over the bed.

I obliged her, sipping the contents cautiously. Kristen had filled it with her own version of the Sex on the Beach mixdrink, a concoction as potent as it was dangerously-sweet. I resisted the urge to guzzle, knowing that what little I had sipped would bring me to the edge of intoxication.

Intoxication. The stray thought gave me an idea. I tipped the bottle back slightly and pretended to gag.

“See?” Brenda smiled triumphantly.

“It’s hard,” I grinned as I drew away from the bottle for breath.

“Give it to me!” Brenda snatched it so quickly that she nearly spilled some on her bed.

It was all I could do to keep from grinning at the sight of her arching her back for a great swig. She’d taken the bait! Now for some fun.

As subtly as possible, I pointed my feasting ring towards her mouth and willed cursed liquid into her mouth. A couple pounds per pint seemed appropriate. Her cheeks puffed full as she swallowed more than expected. Her boobs, already larger than they were an hour ago, began to swell upwards, hugging each other ever more snugly as she gulped breaths between each swallow.

Her belly soon followed. In her drunken stupor, the jacket had slid itself back over her navel, revealing a delicious slice of skin. As I watched, a donut of tanned flesh built around the navel, deepening the hole. It’s lower half began to bulge further, making a subtle crease in the skin. It was breath-taking – Brenda was breath-taking. Hang on. Was I getting drunk too?

Suddenly, Brenda sputtered everything out of her mouth, hacking and coughing into the bottle with her back hunched. The belly was out of sight now, but her breasts did their best to roll free from their confines.

“What is wrong with me?” she wailed.

Shit. I’d wished cursed drink into her mouth too fast. I got greedy.

“It’s okay,” I offered. At a loss for words, I edged closer, reaching out for her shoulder. Either she didn’t see me or just didn’t feel like stopping me, but I still chickened-out and patted her upper arm awkwardly. Even wearing my jacket, I could tell that her arms were big.

“I can chug!” she grabbed my hand firmly in her own, voice bubbling with sudden rage. “No one can drink faster than me! Now I can’t even finish the bottle…”

“Yes you can!” I tried to wriggle my fingers within her grip to no avail. “I believe in you!”

“No,” her tone of voice had the maturity of a fully-grown toddler.

“But I d –”

She pulled my arm, the room spun, and I felt myself slam into the soft mattress of her bed. Brenda towered over me, slinking one thigh onto the bed after the other, mounting my waist like a horse. She was wearing gym shorts, I noticed, loosely-fit on legs that had already begun to soften and widen. The polyester fabric was smooth and soft to the touch, freshly laundered, and the flesh underneath was pleasantly-squishy.

“You drink too,” she stated.

I squinted up towards her face. The light of the television screen behind her played against her hair, each strand gleaming white. Only the silhouette of her body was visible against the bright screen.

“Me?”

“Drink,” she rubbed the bottle drunkenly against my face. “Drink some.”

Well, the drink tasted good, after all. “Okay,” I grabbed the bottle with two hands, squirming under Brenda’s weight as she flexed her hips against my waist.

I poured the bottle into me, almost losing control of it. Sweet, alcoholic nectar flowed through my mouth, flooding it, nearly making me gag before I finally swallowed –

“Agh!” I groaned. Damn it, but the pain was back! Had Brenda spat some of the cursed liquid back into the bottle?

“Don’t worry girl,” Brenda cradled the bottle with her own hand. “I’ll teach you how it’s done. Drink up.”

My protests were muffled as my full mouth struggled with the downpour Brenda was force-feeding me. I could feel my stomach spasming in protest, but strangely enough, the pain was dulled. Was it because I was drunk or because the drink was so decadently sweet?

She finally popped the bottle back out of my mouth. As I gasped my first free breath, I felt her hand slide over my torso. Slowly, sensually, it traced its way over my ribs, over a bra cup and onto my breast. Her fingers squeezed, making me gasp again, this time with a level of pleasure I’d have denied myself if I wasn’t drunk.

Oh shit. I was drunk.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said with another squeeze. With her free hand, she arched back and began chugging again.

Once again, I pointed towards her mouth, willing more cursed drink to manifest itself. To my delight, I could feel her legs expanding, tightening slowly against me.

“Hey,” she said suddenly. “Stop pointing at me.”

“Sorry! Sorry.”

“Give me your hands,” she reached out. “Come on.”

“Why?”

“Just do it. Alright, be that way. This…” she took one of my hands up and placed it onto her hip. “Is what you do with your hands…”

She plucked my other hand and placed it on her other hip. I flexed my fingers nervously, testing the suppleness of her flesh, feeling the pelvic bone just underneath. Strange. I thought I’d feel something more from this experience. Maybe this is what they meant by “whiskey dick.” Wait a minute! I didn’t have any dick! Brenda was fondling one of my breasts now!

“Big,” I muttered, squeezing her hips as she grinded against me.

“Yes? What is it? Having fun down there?”

“Big,” I smirked, sliding my hands slightly upward. Just beneath the jacket, I found her lovehandles, which had just begun to sprout.

No,” she whined, gripping one of my hands and moved it towards her ass. “Touch me here.”

To my delight, her ass was even fatter than her new lovehandles. The curved-bulk of her glutes had expanded aggressively in all directions, and there was plenty of flesh to rub and squeeze. My hands quickly found the soft lobes of pure fat just beginning to bulge over her hamstrings, and began to knead.

“I feel bloated,” Brenda pouted.

“You look sexy,” I slurred, massaging her cheeks absentmindedly.

“No,” she whined with a sigh. “I’m so full.”

“You just…” I paused, trying to think of something clever to say. “You just… need some breathing room.”

Hesitantly, I reached around for the jackets zipper, fumbled clumsily, and tugged it slowly down.

“Oh noooo,” Brenda moaned softly.

“Y-yes…” my eyes bugged-out at the sight of her belly pressing the sides of the jacket apart.

“Noooo…” she repeated, except she shrugged free of the jacket.

“It looks…” I stammered at the sight of the light playing across the sides of her belly, which had begun to resemble a dome. “…you look amazing.”

“Hey,” she leaned forward suddenly, mood switching to confidence in an instant. Now she was hanging over me, breasts wagging against her undersized bra. As I stared breathlessly at where her face would be if it weren’t completely masked by the darkness, she traced her finger up my torso until it rested between my own small breasts. “We need to take this off.”

“We do?”

“Yes,” she giggled.

“I forgot how.”

“Really? You’re going to make me do everything?”

“No, it’s just… I don’t remember how.”

“Hey, quit it! Stop fondling my abs!”

“Abs,” I snickered. “I like your abs. They’re so plush.”

“They’re what?”

“Plush,” I giggled.

“Alright, drink Jane.”

“Huh?”

“Drink. Right meow Jane. Jane? Hm… what was the pledge name I gave you?”

“You don’t remember? It was Sarah Goode. The… I forget what number.”

“Whatever. It’s not important.”

“It’s not?”

“What’s important is you drink while I pull this off. Drink bitch!”

“Mm… okay…mm…”

“And stop sputtering! It doesn’t even taste that bad!”

“Ugh… my stomach hurts…”

“Just keep drinking until it’s gone while I fuck around with this hook… ugh. Finally. Slip out of the straps. Let me see them tiddies.”

“Ooh… why did I drink all that…”

“Not bad. They’re just barely pincheable.”

“Wait, don’t! Don’t pinch!”

“Oh, I’m not going to. I’m going to do this…

“I feel so fat…”

“You look so hot, though…”

“Hey. Shut up Little.”

“Sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Kiss me. Kiss me Jane.”

“Brenda. Psst. Brenda! You’re on my arm… Brenda? Are you awake? My arm’s getting numb…”

“Hey. Wake up.”

“Ngh… huh? Where am I?”

“Round two. Get ready.”

“Ngh…”

“Roll over.”

On 9/25/2019 at 11:34 PM, Stratosphere2.0 said:

Awesome!!

On 9/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, dragan said:

Interesting how Jane scores more as a woman. 

Shh! Don’t jinx it!

On 9/27/2019 at 8:43 PM, macabe123abcd said:

I’m willing to wait.... quality over quantity!!!

Again, awesome stuff!

6 hours ago, bahbah said:

Dude, this last update was awesomeeeeee! Can’t wait to see the next amazing “development” 😉

Just got back from an overnight farewell party, so the writing commences after work tomorrow hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see the Joker? It was a masterpiece of storytelling. I'm definitely going to watch it again.

Spider-Man Dancing GIF 

Chapter Forty-Three

Light was trying to bleed through my eyelids, but my headache was way too strong to open them. Pain sloshed behind my skull with every sudden move. Maybe if I didn’t move, I would sleep through this torment?

No luck. How long had it been? Two hours? I might as well check my phone to see the time, even if it made my head throb.

Then my nipples brushed against the bedsheets and I realized that I was naked. Where were my clothes? Where was my phone? It was enough to make me finally open my eyes. Wincing at the sight of dawn’s light pouring through the window, I held my head and tried to remember where my things were.

Brenda’s room was a mess. Clothes and junk littered the floor so thoroughly, I wasn’t sure what kind of floor it was.

When did I take off my clothes? As I leaned down and sifted through layers of laundry, I struggled to piece together the memories of last night. As far as I knew, one never truly blacked-out. Sure, your memories would be scrambled all over your brain, but they were there if you searched hard enough for them.

My hand snagged the wire mesh of my bra. A vague memory of stripping it off came to mind. Hold on… it was Brenda who’d stripped it off. Where was she?

Someone knocked on the door. Gasping, I glanced back and stared at the thing, hastily pasting the bra to my chest. It was unlocked. I didn’t have much time.

“Hey, anyone in there?” Kristen’s voice drifted through the old wood.

“Yeah,” I said quickly.

“Jane? Hey, are you decent?”

“Not yet,” I scrambled to find the matching set of panties. What colour were they? Screw it! These shorts would do. The brief memory of Brenda wearing them scraped past my consciousness, the sensation of her thick legs mounting me lingering.

“Well… hurry up,” Kristen lowered her voice.

“I’m getting there,” I tip-toed around the room. “Just give me a sec!”

My shirt! Where was my shirt? I couldn’t find it anywhere! And why was the TV still on? Was it playing all night? Oh, hold on… I’d stripped my shirt downstairs in the throne room. I guess I could just wear any shirt I could find. This red shirt hanging on the lamp-post would have to do. It was kind of small, leaving my midriff bare, but it would have to do for now.

“We don’t have much time,” Kristen hissed.

“Almost ready,” I bounced on one leg as I pulled mismatching socks on. “Oh, I hope these are clean…”

“I’m coming in.”

“Wait, I don’t have –”

As I hobbled with my back to the door, I heard it creak open behind me. In stepped Kristen, who squeezed through before hastily closing the door behind her.

“Hey,” she stood directly behind me.

“I don’t have pants on,” I muttered, feeling my face blush.

“Big deal. Last night you had no shirt on.”

“It’s not – I mean, it – ugh! Can you help me find my jeans? I need my phone.”

“Okay, but while we’re doing that, just listen, okay? We need to be quick about all this because –”

“Here it is!” I exclaimed gratefully, pulling my jeans from under the bed. “Oh, yes! My phone’s still here…”

“Jane. Listen to me. Things are happening fast. Brenda’s been out of bed for awhile and told Katrina that you were abusing her in bed last night. Then Katrina called Tomie and Tomie told everyone, and now they’re going to use it as an excuse to kick you out and god-knows-what else, and if they find out that I was involved, then it’s both our asses thrown on the sidewalk. Jane, this is serious, can you at least look at me so I know you’re getting all this? Jane?”

My attention was fixated on the screen of my phone. Level up! Progress Level One achieved!

Heart pounding, I unlocked my phone to find that I had indeed broken the threshold and reached the next level. Whatever it meant, I had gained over twenty points. But what exactly had changed? The only thing I knew for sure was that it was irreversible, and it filled me with dread.

“Jane, can you pay attention? This is both of us we’re talking about here.”

“Kristen,” I swallowed. At last, I began to turn towards her. “Do I look a bit off to you? Like, different?”

“Other than being hungover? You were drinking some pretty strong shit, so that’s no – ohmygawd…”

“What is it?” my anxiety began mounting again.

“Your eyes,” Kristen leaned closer, squinting slightly. “Christ… what did she do to you?”

“What is it? What’s wrong with them?” I scrambled to unlock my phone’s camera to take a look for myself.

“They’re all… bloodshot. Or something. Did she put anything in your drink? Did you eat anything?”

The reflection from my phone said otherwise. My eyes were way past bloodshot. They were red. Deep red; almost glowing. The iris’s had faded into a pale yellow that ringed black pupils that dilated erratically as I stared shocked at my transformation. Irreversible. My eyes were stuck like this. Were they bleeding? Injured? If I levelled-up, would I go blind?

“Jane, do you need a doctor?”

“I don’t know,” I stared at her with wide, pleading eyes, but she cringed at the sight. “I don’t know what’s happening…”

Someone banged against the door, louder this time.

“Shit,” Kristen hissed.

“Open it!” someone shouted.

“We know you’re in there!” another called.

“Jane, take it easy,” Kristen grasped my shoulders and eased my back onto the bed. “You just sit here and I’ll handle this.”

Before either of us could do anything else, the door was kicked open. There stood four glaring, Kappa Omega sisters. Brenda towered over them all, standing behind them as she folded her arms. She’d put my jacket back on, and it concealed her swollen boobs and building paunch well, but the same couldn’t be said about her legs, stuffed in grey-patterned yoga pants that put their extra curve and girth on full-display. No wonder she was hiding in the back.

“Well, well, well,” the girl in front entered the doorframe, blonde hair shining against the light from the hallway behind her.

“Hi Tomie,” Kristen replied with sarcastic friendliness.

“So what are you doing in my room?” Brenda tapped one finger against an impressive bicep.

“I’m just talking to my fr –”

“You don’t belong in here,” Tomie cocked her head side-to-side. “You need to go.”

“I’ll do that,” Kristen huffed. “But –”

“But before you do, maybe you could explain why you’re in here talking to this bitch.”

“Because,” Kristen rolled her eyes. “I’m trying to talk to my friend.”

“Oh, she’s your friend, huh?” Tomie sauntered closer to Kristen. “This girl? The one who assaulted her Big?”

“That’s not what happened.”

“We know what happened,” another girl chimed in. “Brenda told us everything. Seeing her Little still in here is evidence enough – and the fact that you’re here? Talking to her? It doesn’t look good.”

“Kristen,” Brenda stared coldly into her ex-girlfriend’s eyes. “Dumping you when I caught you cheating might have been harsh, I’ll admit, but for you to stoop so low as to break into my room, conspiring against me – against your sisterhood?”

“That’s not what happened!” Kristen protested. “That’s not what I’m doing!”

“You didn’t think I wouldn’t notice you and your friend there talking with each other last night? These walls are thin, Kristen, in case you forgot. That’s how I caught you cheating, and that’s how I caught you once again – except this time? This time you’re being exiled.”

“Exiled?” Kristen stiffened.

“It means we’re kicking you out,” Tomie wagged her head. “You and your new girlfriend.”

“I’m done with you,” Brenda turned to leave, tugging the jacket down over her belly. “Ladies, show them out.”

Up until that moment, from the moment I had struggled out of bed till now, the world had been spinning. Events had kicked me off balance and dragged me back and forth like a deadly riptide. Hungover, I could barely even dress myself in clothes that weren’t even mine. But now, at this pinnacle moment when I was about to lose everything once again, a rare moment of clarity swept over me.

I couldn’t reveal our plot to frame Brenda for stealing a bottle of spirits; the only people who would care were the police and the faculty. That plan would come into play later. For now, I had a half-baked story to play, and I had to play it now.

“Brenda!” I wailed, adding a bit of extra oomph to the anxiety I was feeling. “Brenda, come back here!”

“Don’t even speak to me,” Brenda’s voice trailed down the hallway as she strode away. “Sisters, get them out of here.”

“Brenda, what did you do to me?” I sprung from the bed, pushing past Kristen and shooting for the door.

An audible gasp sounded from Brenda’s cronies. “Woah, shit,” Tomie muttered. The woman next to her held her mouth.

“Brenda!” I leaned out the doorway, staring at my Big’s retreating form as she disappeared down the stairs. “Last night… I don’t remember anything!” the sound of the sisters watching me with mounting shock emboldened me, and I widened my eyes as much as possible for added effect. “Last night… you put something in my drink. What did you put in there? It’s the last thing I remember! Brenda!”

Unaware that she had lost control of the situation, Brenda kept walking.

“I… I don’t feel so good!” I stared at the ground and held my stomach for added effect. The sudden move sent stabs of hangover pain through my head. “Ooh… ooh, my head…”

A steady fall to the floor… and my performance was complete. Tomie and the rest of the sisters clustered around me, fawning over me as they held my head and looked into my demonic, red eyes. Even Kristen scrambled to my side – but of course, she didn’t know any better than the rest of them.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Brenda halt at last, with only her head visible from the top of the stairwell. Realization of the situation dawned on her, and she began to walk back, doing her best to look in control even as she tugged nervously on the jacket. Of course, by the time she reached us, the girls were already dragging me outside. Tomie shoved her aside as Kristen held her phone to her ear, calling an ambulance.

As I was carried outside, I winced against the rays of the sun, and did my best not to grin.

“I need a doctor.”

My vengeance on the woman who had stolen from Emily and taken my life from me had begun.

But now, resting on a bed in the campus clinic, a tangle of wires sticking all over my body, and several Kappa Omegas at my side, rubbing my arms with genuine concern, I needed a new plan.

I could not stay in the clinic. The first thing they did in the ambulance was to ask my name. Pretending to be too delirious to answer worked at first, but the nurses just turned and asked my sisters. It was only a matter of time before they realized that “Jane Wick” wasn’t in their records. Best case scenario was they would just make a new entry. Worst case scenario, however, was that they would check the school records. If they realized that “Jane Wick” wasn’t registered as a student, which would start a string of questions as to how “Jane” had appeared on Biltmore Island.

Worse, the police were sure to come. Everyone was assuming that Brenda had drugged me – or worse. They would be sure to interrogate me, and I could not risk seeing the police again.

I had to escape this clinic.

“I can’t believe that bitch,” Tomie paced the room angrily, thumbs dancing across her smartphone. “This is the last straw. When I’m done, the whole school will know.”

“You sure that’s a good idea?” one of the girls asked as she rubbed my upper arm.

“I’m through with her,” Tomie tapped another text and sent it on its way. “Done.”

“I’m just saying. This is, like, an investigation. The police will want as few people talking about it as possible.”

I groaned with helpless frustration.

“You okay?” Kristen held my hand in hers as she reached for my head. “Let me see your eyes.”

“They’re fine,” I looked away. “I’m fine. I’m good.”

“No, you’re not,” she yanked my head towards her. “They’re still bloodshot.”

“But I’m feeling way better,” I argued. “Maybe we can go home and see if this calms down.”

A third girl patted her hand against my mane of hair. “You need a doctor. Just rest.”

“I’m afraid of needles!” I protested. “We should get out of here before –”

“Oh, look,” Kristen nodded towards a curtain being drawn back. “The nurse is back. Hi Tenisha!”

“How’s everyone feeling?” Tenisha asked, tugging absentmindedly at her scrub outfit while glancing down at her clipboard.

Tenisha, I reflected to myself, was a doll. Her generic, blue scrub outfit, though loose, did not hide the curves of her body, from modestly-sized breasts, to shapely hips. Not to mention her caramel skin and cornrow hair reminded me of Zoltan. Zoltan, of course, was stronger and wilder than this nurse, but then again, no one was as strong and wild as Zoltan. I missed her…

“Want the stool?” Kristen sat up, drawing away from me.

“Thank you,” Tenisha said gratefully, plopping herself quickly on the seat. “Ooh,” she stood up slightly to tug at her scrub bottoms before sitting again. “Gotta lay off the sweets for a while,” she laughed to herself.

It was a titillating remark that only I noticed. She had potential, this nurse. The way her scrubs hugged tightly against her thighs, how her hips spread slightly over the rims of the stool, I could tell she was definitely a bottom-heavy type. Her ass would get massive once she started gaining. Personally, I wouldn’t mind if she kept snacking on sweets. However, there was something about her remark that made me uneasy.

“You take any medications?” she asked sweetly.

“No?” I answered, watching her movements warily as she checked the machines I was hooked to.

“Any allergies?”

“No.”

“Good…” she leaned closer to the heart monitor, tugging her bra strap from outside her scrub top. “So what happened?”

Brenda happened,” Tomie interrupted. “That’s what.”

“We don’t really know,” Kristen translated. “Brenda slipped something in the drink Jane was holding. Next thing we know, she blacked-out all night and now… this,” she gestured toward my eyes as I blinked innocently.

“Well first off,” Tenisha slapped her supple thighs for emphasis. “I got some good news. All your basic signs are normal, so you’re not sick.”

“What about her eyes?” Kristen asked.

“Let’s take a look,” Tenisha scooted closer, leaning forward and raising a finger before my eyes. I struggled to stare at it, resisting the urge to see if her stomach was visibly hanging. “Now just follow my finger with your eyes. This way… now up here… and down… just like that. Looks good so far. Any pain or discomfort?”

“I feel fine, actually,” I nodded. “Can I go home? Maybe the red will drain away by itself.”

“I can’t say,” Tenisha shrugged. “I’m just a nurse. How ‘bout you wait a little until the doctor comes in? She’ll have a better idea of what’s going on.”

“We’ll wait for the doctor,” Kristen leaned into me, hand crowning mine.

“Just wait here then,” Tenisha rose to her feet and made her way to the curtain. “It’ll just take a minute.”

When she was gone, I glared at Kristen.

“Don’t give me that look,” Kristen squeezed my hand affectionately. “You need help, and I’m going to make sure you get it.”

“But I don’t need help. I’m fine,” I insisted.

“Girl, your eyes don’t lie,” Tomie added, standing before me with her phone in her hand. “And not to freak you out or anything, but they’re red as fuck, and while that’s kind of cool, you need…” startled, she lay a hand on her stomach.

“What’s wrong?” I stood up, suddenly alarmed.

“It’s just…” she rubbed her stomach, a curious expression on her face. “Nothing. Just gas… I think.”

Then it hit me. First Tenisha, tugging away at loose scrubs that weren’t so loose anymore, remarking that she should lay off sweets, and now Tomie, rubbing her stomach and wondering if it was gas. It wasn’t. It was that girl! That one girl that had been sitting with me, Mary, and Brooke! What was her name? Jacky? No, Jaqueline! It was all coming back to me: Jacqueline will gain five pounds every time she talks about someone’s weight, and then transfer the weight to a random girl within a twenty meter radius. She was here! She was nearby and she was spreading weight all over the clinic like a virus!

“I have to get out of here!” I grabbed the wires on my chest and pulled at them.

“No, Jane, just sit!” Kristen insisted, leaning her body over mine to keep me stationery. “They’re not going to hurt you. Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Nobody can hurt you anymore. You’ve suffered enough.”

But Tomie’s belly said otherwise. As she rubbed the fabric of her shirt against her skin, I noted with rising alarm the first signs of weight gain on her slender frame: the hint of a gut, just beginning to round-out. If I stayed any longer, I’d get hexed too.

“Hey…” I said desperately. “Can we just make a mutual trip to the bathroom? I really need to –”

But the curtains parted, and a doctor strode in. Her lab coat wrapped around a tall, thin stick of a body, crowned by a head with well-kempt black hair, tied loosely behind herself for practicality’s sake.

“You must be Jane Wick,” she smiled warmly.

“Did the bloodshot, demon-eyes give it away?” I sighed, still pinned by Kristen.

She laughed heartily at my sarcasm. “I’m Dr. Jenae. Sorry, I forget to introduce myself sometimes.”

“Ma’am,” I took a deep breath while shooting Kristen a glance to make her get off. “I actually feel pretty good, so all things considered, can I go home and… walk this off?”

“Well, the nurses tell me that you’re pretty stable. Normal heartbeat, steady breathing, no broken bones or limbs, and your eyes look like they’re working. Any problems with your vision?”

“No,” I shook my head. “I’m fine. Feel pretty good.”

Jenae gave me a look that let me know she suspected I wasn’t. “How’s your head? You have a headache?”

“No,” I lied.

“You were complaining about your head when you came in.”

“It was migraine,” I shared looks with my sorority sisters. “I was staring at the sun on the way inside, being on a stretcher and all.”

“Alright,” Jenae smiled. “Well, besides your eye discolouration, you’ve got a clean bill of health.”

“So I can go?”

“If you want,” she shrugged.

“No,” Kristen took my hand again. “She needs to stay.”

“I want to go!” I bugged my eyes at Kristen to make her edge away from me.

“Well, I can’t keep you here against your will, so if you want…”

“I want to –”

Kristen patted my upper stomach protectively. “Doctor, can you give us some privacy for a minute?”

“Sure. The remote by your stretcher is to call the nurses. Push the red button if you need anything.”

With that, the doctor withdrew behind the curtains, leaving me with only the sisters to worry about.

“We have to go,” I whispered.

“You need care,” Kristen whispered back. “We need to stay here so to find out exactly what Brenda did to you. Look… it’s my fault that you were alone with her. I mean, I’m her ex! I dumped her for a reason! She’s possessive, manipulative, and now she’s drugging people trying to pledge! Jane, this is my fault. Can you stay just a little longer? For me?”

“Hold on,” I raised a finger. “This isn’t about you – or me. This is about the whole sorority.”

“What do you mean?” Tomie asked, finally averting attention from her stomach to talk to us again.

“I mean, if you think about it, Brenda committed a crime. Now that the doctor’s done with me, who’s gonna come through that curtain next?”

“The police,” Tomie’s mouth dropped as she realized the situation.

“And when the police show up, they’ll ask us all questions. And when that happens –”

“Kappa Omega’s fucked,” Tomie gripped the sides of my stretcher. “Oh shit, this is bad.”

“So we’ll tell them the truth,” Kristen frowned. “It’s hard, but they’ll come to interrogate us all sooner or later.”

“But we can’t wait for that!” I hissed, anxious to move. “Brenda’s gonna have her own version of the story, and whether the cops believe it or not, they’ll start asking all the sorority sisters about what happened last night, and once that happens, all kinds of scandals will surface.”

“Hazing, sexual harassment, sodomy…” Tomie stared blankly onwards. “And our empress at the centre of it all? We’re screwed!”

“Brenda’s story will fall apart,” Kristen insisted. “She’ll face justice.”

“But she’s the empress,” Tomie shook her head. “She represents us all. When the Dean finds out, she’ll put our sorority on suspension.”

“Exactly,” I shook my fists for emphasis. “So here’s what we gotta do: we have to get out of here – now – we have to get back to the lighthouse, tell everyone what happened –”

“Already taken care of,” Tomie wagged her phone smugly.

“And then we have to expel Brenda from Kappa Omega.”

Everyone looked at me with stunned silence. No one moved until Tomie jolted and held her belt.

“Oof,” she stared at her belt buckle, a wave of flesh beginning to crash over its top. She’d been hit with another five pounds.

“We need to go now,” I repeated. “The sooner we alienate Brenda from Kappa Omega, the safer we’ll all be.”

Kristen sighed. “Alright. You’ve convinced me. Let’s exile that bitch.”

3 hours ago, bahbah said:

Fantastic as always, probably the best story in this field I’ve read. Can’t wait to see what happens, what this all means, and some closer looks at Janes level/s up 😁

There’s a couple deep themes running through the plot line, but I’ll keep quiet on that until the climax makes it clearer. In the meantime, the next chapter will be... explosive 😈

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Is Jane becoming a succubus of gluttony?

I wish I could react with a thinking emoji, but I’ll just say that there’s more to it. I’ve daydreamed the plot for months! 

Guest macabe123abcd
22 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

There’s a couple deep themes running through the plot line, but I’ll keep quiet on that until the climax makes it clearer. In the meantime, the next chapter will be... explosive 😈

I wish I could react with a thinking emoji, but I’ll just say that there’s more to it. I’ve daydreamed the plot for months! 

Will we see a moment when Brooke pushes her extra weight on Jane???

Ever seen a food baby so huge that you thought she was pregnant? 😆

Chapter Forty-Four

Just my luck, the Tenisha the Nurse interrupted our escape. She had no clipboard in her hands anymore, her hands swaying loosely by her hips as she carefully drifted her way to my stretcher.

“How are you feeling now?” she leaned slightly over me, eyes filled with sympathy and compassion.

“Good…” I eyed her with a mounting sense of dread. She was about to tell me bad news. “Why do you ask?”

“Julia’s here to see you,” she cocked her head sweetly, her voice low and soft.

“Oh,” I sighed with relief. “That’s good. I thought it was someone else. Who is she again? One of the Kappa Omegas?”

“She’s the policewoman who saved you from Jason’s room,” Tenisha replied.

My blood went cold. “Oh-hh… oh no…”

The nurse’s eyes widened, and her eyes darted between me and the sisters. “I’m sorry,” she rubbed my knee. “I didn’t mean to let your friends know that, if you’re not comfortable with others knowing.”

“It’s not that,” I said quickly as I pushed myself to a sitting position and spun my legs over the stretcher’s side. “I just have to go –”

Tenisha gently pressed her open palm over my chest and eased me back down. “She just wants to check up on you.” Her words were as comforting as the smell of mint. “When she heard you were in trouble, she asked to be the one to see you. How about you stay awhile longer?”

But no matter how soothing it was to have the nurse’s hand resting softly on my hyperventilating chest, no matter how hypnotizing her soft words were, no matter how sweet her eyes, or even how her dark skin and tight cornrows reminded me of Zoltan, I knew staying longer would only doom me, and from the look of the other sisters around me, they knew it too. I had to create a distraction in order to let us all slip out of the hospital unnoticed, and I would have to use poor, innocent Tenisha to do it.

I discreetly pointed my finger and laid my hex upon her: Tenisha will absorb all the excess weight gained by everyone in the Biltmore Clinic – and then, after thinking quickly – and will then proceed to distribute the weight evenly amongst everyone in the Biltmore Clinic.

There. It was a hastily-thought hex, but I had little time. Since Jaqueline was nearby, I was guessing that she’d noticed the odd side-effects of her mentioning weight gain, and had checked herself into the clinic for medical advice. No doubt she’d start with describing her mysterious five-pound fluctuations in weight to the nurses, then the doctor as they tried to understand just what she was experiencing, all while she continued to rapidly gain and lose that weight as those around her absorbed the brunt of her hex. Just how much weight had she inadvertently spread around the clinic already? Judging from how many times I had to explain my symptoms, easily over fifty pounds.

Oh. The full ramifications of my “distraction” hex hit me. I’d just turned Tenisha into a “fat bomb.” I stared nervously at her scrub bottoms, which teased just the slightest hint of the curve of her thighs and the width of her ass.

“You just rest here while I go get her, okay?” she turned to leave, giving me a first class view of her butt as it nudged the blue fabric around it and began to expand. “You all can stay here too, of course,” she addressed the rest of the girls as they stared at her. “I think Julia wanted to talk to you as well. I’ll be right back.”

With a hand on her stomach, Tenisha slid through the curtain once again.

“Well, then,” Tomie huffed, patting a stomach that had flattened again. “I wouldn’t usually say anything, but… I think I just made a totally massive, silent fart, so… we should probably get out of here?”

“Let’s,” I sat up again. “C’mon… help me with these wires…”

“I gotchu fam,” Kristen tugged the wires from my heart. “You got any others?”

“Just the ones on my calves and… ow! What the fuck Tomie?”

“Just peeling the suckers off,” Tomie shrugged, hands primed to rip another.

“The suckers can wait! Give me my shirt…”

“Hey…” one of the girls held the midriff-baring thing up. “I saw Brenda wearing this last week…”

“It’s mine now. Give it…”

“Does she know you –”

“No. Stole it… oh, c’mon! She stole my jacket, remember? Just let me wear it…”

“No worries… you know, it looks nice on you. It matches your eyes.”

“Thanks? Okay, let’s go…”

I slid off the stretcher and – with my Kappa Omega sisters by my side – rushed to the curtain, slid it back, and stood gaping. The policewoman Julia was standing before me, Tenisha leaning absentmindedly against a desk counter behind her. An office full of at least a dozen nurses, doctors, and clerks stared at our inconspicuous attempt to sneak away. We were busted before we even started.

“Hi,” I squeaked.

“Jane,” Julia’s eyes widened, hands resting against her weapon-laden utility belt. “I was just about to come see you.”

“Um…” as I stared at the handcuffs hanging on her belt, I noticed the pinch of her uniform against her legs, and I remembered that first confusing morning as a woman when I had cursed Julia’s coffee with several pounds of weight. Was it my imagination, or were her legs slimming?

“Yes?” she asked, shifting herself from one leg to the other, the fabric of her trousers folding ever more on itself. “Do you remember me? Julia? I heard you were in trouble and came to check on you…”

“Oh… this?” I pointed at my eyes with both hands nonchalantly. “It doesn’t hurt, actually. I think it’ll go away once I sleep on it a little bit, so if you’ll excuse us…” she didn’t budge. “We’ll talk later? I um… got a ton of homework to finish…”

“I won’t argue with that,” Julia slapped her hand against my shoulder. “But I do need to talk with your friends about –”

“Woah…” Tenisha sprung from the counter, craning her neck to look back at her ass. “Woah, hold up…”

As we turned our attention to her, we could see her hands rubbing against her ass cheeks, pressing into the new flesh that was growing ever-further back. There was still free-space between them and the fabric, but not much.

“Anyway…” Julia turned back to me.

“Hoo boy,” Tenisha huffed. “It’s getting thick.”

Whatever reaction I’d expected when the “fat bomb” started ticking, that was not it. But then again, what reaction could one expect when magic took hold? The look on Julia’s face as she glanced back at the nurse rudely interrupting her interrogation pushed me beyond my limit. I snorted, giggling like a middle-schooler.

“Ma’am,” Julia turned her attention to the nurse. “I’m trying to – are you alright?”

Tenisha was holding either side of her thighs as they filled her scrubs. Inwards and outwards they grew, the crest of her thighs’ curves building just below the sides of her pelvis. She stumbled half a step forwards, and her legs visibly shook as her thighs rubbed past each other.

“Hey…” Tenisha pushed her palms against the increasingly malleable flesh. “I might need some help or something…”

“Oh gawd,” Tomie gawked at her behind my back.

“You having an allergic reaction?” Julia stared at her, turning away from me.

“No?” Tenisha slid her hands up her hips with mounting anxiety. “I handle allergic reactions and this aint no…” as her hands slid upwards, they caught under the fold of a belly just beginning to hang. “What?” she yelled, her bedside manner finally abandoned, replaced by a thick Brooklyn accent.

“Don’t panic, ma’am,” Julia held her hand in between her and the inexplicably-expanding nurse. “We’ll get you into the ER and –”

“I’m pregnant!?” Tenisha’s shriek assured all eyes were on her as her hands gripped the sides of her ripening belly. Her scrub top was as loose as her bottoms used to be, but it was cut for a frame far slimmer, and it parted at the front, a soft, jiggly belly peeking from the front. As staff members rose from their seats and raised their heads for a better look, her midriff oozed out between her scrubs like chocolate pudding, rich and delicious.

“One of you get that doctor!” Julia barked. “Hurry!”

“I feel it!” Tenisha hefted her belly in her hands. “Oh! Ooh! Lawd have mercy!”

My earlier instincts were true. Tenisha was a pear, and her ass was getting ginormous. Even as her belly button peeked into view, her belly was supported by hips that were already two feet wide, thighs like trees, and it was all hugged-in under scrubs that now looked like they were painted on her. The sight of it stilled the breath in my throat.

But if I didn’t get out quick enough, I’d be hit by “explosion” with a couple pounds. Bloodred eyes were bad enough, so I shook myself free of her hypnotizing transformation and moved.

“C’mon, move it,” I tugged at Kristen’s hand. “This isn’t our problem.”

Fortunately, she followed my lead, as did the rest of the sisters. As everyone around us gawked at the swollen nurse, I hastened towards the nearest exit. My head butted into Dr. Jenae’s chest as she rushed from a curtained-room, and I caught a glimpse of Jacqueline, staring at us wide-eyed as she stood stripped atop an old-fashioned scale. Still, I pressed on, squeezing Kirsten’s hand in mine as I slammed my upper arm into the exit.

Turned-out it was an emergency exit, and the alarm blared into my head. It only made me sprint faster into the woods.