The Thin College

>_< 0_0

43 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Zoltan? I'd have guessed Candace was the best because there's more detail to her (so far), unless you mean Zoltan's hotter? Yeah, she is 😄

Zoltan and Candace are definitely long-lost siblings. They are both strong characters (physically but also emotionally), but also empathetic and capable of being soft. But I like Zoltan's maturity. Maybe it's because she's always surrounded by younger people, but she always strikes you as the most mature person in the room. She even handled her enforced sabbatical with grace and measure. Plus, she's deffo hotter :D

Plus, she always stands out because of her unusual name. Unusual names are awesome. Even though it's normally a man's name, that just makes it seem more exotic. I tried to do that with Rutherford (also a dude's name), but yours just suits the character more 

Uhhhhnnnn… hey, I'm back! You guys wouldn't believe all the things I've been doing lately! I just got this excellent apartment (with a pool!), plus I've been doing loads of classwork and all, but I STILL managed to get a new chapter up! 😖 I really did miss writing this stuff; hopefully I get to write faster now.

Chapter Thirty

“I’m going to Central Hall to get to the bottom of this,” Zoltan said finally.

For the past few, uncounted moments, I’d shamelessly clung to her, stifling sobs and sniffling as I slowly came to my senses. When I lifted my head to look into her round, inviting eyes, I spotted the clock on the wall. Had it really just been a mere three minutes? It felt like twenty.

“Come on,” Zoltan patted my back. “Let’s finish this day strong. Do you need anything from me?”

As we picked ourselves up from our seats, I couldn’t help but gawk at Zoltan’s height compared to mine. Being over six feet, she had already been slightly taller than me, but as I stood next to her in my shrunken, feminine form, she loomed overhead, breasts jutting straight towards me at eye-level.

“Um…” I swallowed, craning my neck to meet her gaze. “I think I’m going to be okay.”

“Good. We’ll talk, alright?” she nodded confidently. “Come back sometime and we’ll talk.”

“Alright,” I said as she began leaving. “And Zoltan?”

“Yes? Call me Tracey.”

“I think you’re the best coach – I mean it. It shouldn’t matter if you’re bulking or cutting. I’m sure you can coach the cheer squad again. I’m absolutely positive they’ll put you back in soon.”

“Maybe they will.”

“Also… my name is Jane.”

“Alright Jane,” she patted the doorframe while bending back to look at me. “Be seeing you soon.”

Zoltan left, and I was alone again. Standing in the midst of her office, I shrugged and folded my arms together as I stared absent-mindedly at her various trophies, team flags, and pictures of teams she had coached.

One picture in particular drew my attention, a photo of last year’s basketball team, with dozens of grinning girls lined-up holding all the awards they had won for the season. Zoltan sat cross-legged front-and-centre, beaming with her rock-hard abs bared and shining in the sunlight. I sighed, composed enough to not cry again, but still overcome by sadness. It was my fault that Zoltan was fired as coach. Before I knew her, I had just seen her as another mean, imposing staff member that I could use to rack-up poundage and fatten the cheer squad with. Now I was realizing she was one of the greatest women I had ever met, and I had put her through so much hardship, all because of my own sexual desires and lust for vengeance.

Was making random girls gain weight wrong? People I cared about were getting caught in the crossfire, and while I struggled to make things right again, things kept getting worse. Hell, I’d lost everything at this point – even my own body. Was it right to keep going?

I had to keep going. Stopping now wouldn’t get me my old body back, and it sure as hell wouldn’t earn me any friends. I would’ve been framed for something whether or not I had the fattening app or not; it was only a matter of time before the Dean, Brooke, Mary, or most anyone else would’ve found an excuse to get rid of me forever. The fattening app wasn’t a perfect tool, but no tool came without some amount of risk. Early cavemen singed and burned themselves learning how to wield fire and roast their meat. The fattening app was my only flame as I braved the frigid winds that were Biltmore College, and I would shiver and starve to death if I let it grow cold.

Confident with myself, I turned away from the picture and left Zoltan’s office. I would use my fattening app to get Zoltan her job back, and find shelter in the meantime.

I stood before the locker room’s plain entrance with a pounding heart. Moments ago, I had decided that I would have to go inside to complete my mission, but now that I had arrived, there were so many excuses not to enter, and every single one of them were spinning in my head.

Then a pair of snickering girls entered, snickering to each other as they bumped into me.

“Um, excuse me?” I asked shyly.

They stopped snickering as they edged past me. “Huh?” One of them loomed two inches over my diminutive height. “Who are you?”

“I’m Jane,” I grimaced, instinctively worried that they would think I was a Peeping-Tom. “Is… is Emily in there?”

“Yeah?” she said as they began to edge past.

“Can I talk to her?”

“Sure,” she squeezed her face into a bewildered grimace, making a show of her reaction to the situation.

“Can you tell her that --?”

“She’s right in there,” she turned and walked away from me. As she passed the front desk and left the building, I saw her friend lean over and giggle gossip into her ear.

I turned my attention back to the locker room door. “Great,” I slapped my arms against my thighs with exasperation. “I can’t just go in there… I’m not a girl. Not really.”

“Hey,” the girl at the front desk leaned over to look at me. “You need any help?”

“Crap,” I muttered.

“What was that?”

“Uh, no. I don’t need any help!” I called over my shoulder as I pushed against the swinging door. “I was just putting on lipstick!”

“Lipstick?”

“Yeah.  Girl things, you know?”

I was standing in the girl’s locker room now, amidst at least a dozen girls milling about from lockers lining one wall to the showers in the opposite corner. I gaped at the sight of half-dressed girls in all directions. It was like nothing I ever imagined! Actually, it wasn’t as kinky as I thought it would be. This was nothing compared to what happened in the men’s locker room at my old high school. This was just a few girls talking with each other as they slipped their jeans and sweaters back on. I’d seen more flesh on the beaches in summertime.

Relieved that I wouldn’t have to come to terms with the naked, female form, I moved inside to find my friend…

Oh no, there was someone in the showers! I shielded my gaze before realizing that the woman under the steaming, cascading water was still clothed in a bikini, then let my arm drop. She was a voluptuous individual, with wide hips, a rounded ass, and… surprisingly small tits, but mostly she was bulging with femininity as she ran her hands absentmindedly through her wavy blonde mane.

It was Brooke, I realized as my blood chilled. As she pushed her dampened locks off her shoulders, she suddenly glared in my direction before I could hide.

“Wait your turn!” she hastily angled her deflated chest away from me.

“Sorry!” I waved my arms apologetically while trying not to let my eyes dwell on her soft, bulging ass, which oozed its way around her bikini bottom, each cheek hanging heavily over thickened thighs. “I’m sorry!”

She stared suspiciously over her shoulder at me, eyelashes fluttering like agitated wasps. “Who are you?”

“Me?” I stood stupidly in place, unsure if it was safe to answer.

A strange smile streaked across her mouth as she continued to stare at me. “So what do you think, huh? You think I’m fat?”

“No!” I said as my body throbbed with adrenaline.

“Well, I think you’re fat,” she replied coolly. “I think you’re –”

Someone rushed to my side and grabbed my arm. When I turned to look, I found Emily by my side, meeting Brooke’s gaze confidently.

“Emily!” I sighed with relief. She gave me a perplexed look before returning her attention to our common foe.

Brooke was visibly-shook by Emily’s appearance. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she turned her chest further away.

“You can’t hurt her,” Emily said confidently as she nervously dug her grip into the flesh of my arm. When Brooke didn’t answer right away, it emboldened Emily. “Yeah, that’s right. I know what you’re doing, and you know you have no power over me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Brooke sneered.

“Come on,” Emily whispered in my ear as she pushed me towards the back of the locker room.

“Where are we going?” I asked as she pulled me past shirtless girls by my wrist. “What was that about?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she replied in hushed tones. “That girl is dangerous. You just have to trust me.”

“I trust you,” I said quickly, nearly slipping on the wet linoleum floor.

“My name’s Emily, by the way,” Emily introduced herself. We were now in the furthest corner of the locker room, far enough from the other girls to have a private conversation. At last, she let go of my wrist and faced me. The look in her eyes, bordering on feral in their intensity, gave me strange chills. Was this the same timid, Christian girl I had met so long ago? “By the way, who are you? I’ve never seen you before.”

“Um… I’m Jane. Nice to meet you,” I dumbly held my hand out for a handshake before withdrawing it to swish my hair awkwardly over my shoulder.

Emily rested her hands on her hips thoughtfully as she chose her next words carefully. “Okay… what I’m going to tell you might not make sense, but something’s going on around here. I’m not sure how to explain it because I don’t quite understand it either…”

It was then that I suddenly saw my chance to gain her trust and confidence. “Random people are getting fat and thin again?”

Emily’s mouth hung wide open. “How did you…?”

“Emily,” with a burst of confidence that came out of nowhere, I leaned forward and clasped her small, slender hands in mine. “I’ve been looking for you.”

9 hours ago, swahilimonkfish said:

More twists and turns than Chubby Checker in a blender

Great work as ever. You're slowly working in questions of morality and that's really exciting for this genre. You've juggled themes and tropes and plot threads as articulately and deftly as any other author in this genre. Really good stuff

I had to google "Chubby Checker," but yes! That's my intent! The weight gain is most important, of course, and there will be huge amounts of that 😝

9 hours ago, Jotunthewriter said:

Interesting twist, Jason almost got cought in one of his curses. 

I can't wait to see where will this story go next 😸

I have decided to call her "Jane" from now on because it's less confusing... or maybe not...

6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Colors of Autumn? I haven’t seen this yet.

Go to $tuffer Data base and search that name and it will be the first video. That is pretty much what I picture with the Brooke description above.

For every plan, there are at least three unforeseen circumstances 😬🏃‍♂️💨

Chapter Thirty-One

The sun was beginning to set; the window’s outline stretched longer across the soft carpet in Emily’s dorm room. I sat cross-legged against her bed, trying my best to appear as if I had never been in her room before.

“And when I looked down, my stomach was even bigger,” Emily rubbed her abs as she described her fluctuating weight.

“Wow,” I stretched my arms over my head innocently. “That’s… absolutely insane! What’s causing that?”

“I can’t say for sure,” Emily frowned at the carpet before looking back at me. “Besides Brooke just picking on me. When she first started doing this… I was so devastated. I had no idea what to do – I couldn’t bear letting anyone see me with my belly hanging-out so much – so I just lay on my bed and kind of fell asleep.”

“You just slept?” her answer confused me.

“I was crying a little,” she shrugged. “But yeah. What else could I do? Skip dinner? Anyway, here’s what’s crazy about all this: I had this dream. Someone came and visited me. She started talking about how I was worried about nothing and that I would be alright. That’s when I felt my stomach shrinking. I woke up and it was flat again.” She lifted her shirt to gawk in awe at her flat abs again before looking up. “Jane, I don’t think that was any ordinary dream.”

Of course, I knew the real reason she had lost weight, but it wouldn’t hurt to play along. “So… you were visited in a dream? Who was it?”

“I thought it might have been a guardian angel, but now I’m not so sure,” Emily shrugged. “It was one of those dreams where you can’t really remember what they said.”

“So it wasn’t Jesus?”

“Please. Jesus doesn’t care about my stomach; he has more important things to worry about.”

“So who was it?”

“I shouldn’t have mentioned it. It might mean something, it might not. What I do know is this: Brooke’s definitely behind all this. Like, she lives in the next room! I can actually hear her scheming in there sometimes! One time, she was trying to figure out how her powers worked and accidentally… um…”

“I’m listening,” I glanced nervously towards the wall, worried that Brooke might be home.

“You saw Brooke in the showers,” she gestured vaguely. “You remember how she used to be… a little more balanced-out?”

“That was weird,” I replied.

“Exactly! Well, I was here when that happened! She and Mary were in there arguing when Brooke somehow wished her… her fat into Mary.”

“So that’s what’s going on.”

“Yes! I know it sounds crazy, but you’ve seen what’s happening lately, right?”

“People are getting fatter,” I nodded. “Thinner too, but mostly fatter.”

“And it’s mostly people who are close to Brooke! You see? I don’t know how or why, but Brooke has gained the power to shift her weight from herself to others, and she has no problems using it.”

“But that doesn’t quite explain why you lost weight. Also, what’s making Brooke gain weight? No one can eat that much so fast.”

“It’s a curse,” Emily said matter-of-factly. “She can force her weight onto people around her, but she’s always rapidly gaining.”

“Ah.”

“So what made you come to me?” Emily asked. “You said you were looking for me, remember?”

I took a deep breath, collecting the thoughts I needed to craft the story I had been forming in the back of my head as I listened to Emily before closing my eyes and leaning my head against the side of her mattress.

“Jason is in trouble,” I said sombrely, opening my eyes to find her gawking at me.

What? What’s going on with him?”

“I’m not exactly sure,” I bit my lip. “But he texted me last night, telling me he was being framed – that he needed help. By the time I reached his room, the police had cordoned everything off. Jason’s missing.”

“Oh my God,” Emily squeezed herself tight. “Girls in the cheer squad were gloating about him getting in trouble… I should’ve been with him.”

“He mentioned you,” I continued. “Said that you’d noticed people gaining and losing weight too. See, that’s why I was looking for you. This is way over my head – both of ours, actually – and we got to stick together and figure out what’s going on.”

“Do you know where Jason went?”

The question surprised me, even as I knew its answer. “No.”

“Do you know where he might be hiding?”

I shook my head. “I think there’s something huge going on, and we’ve barely scratched the surface. Jason is definitely caught in the middle of it. If we can figure out what’s going on, we can get Jason back. He can’t be that far away. After all, this island isn’t that big.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right,” Emily sighed heavily. “It’s just this is all so terrifying. Like, you’ve never felt your stomach just swelling up, but it’s really strange. It’s almost impossible to not notice it growing when it happens that quickly.  When it happened to me, I thought I was going to explode,” she chuckled nervously. “But it was just fat. Fat can’t hurt you.”

“I guess,” I shifted nervously. “So… I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Can I sleep here?”

Emily frowned, looking at the single bed in the room behind me. “Why do you ask?”

“I don’t feel safe,” I pursed my lips nervously. “If I was with you, then maybe…?”

“Brooke’s in that room right there,” Emily pointed at the wall. “What if we just slept in your room instead?”

I felt my face flushing red. “Uh… no, my room isn’t safe. Not safe at all. I keep getting picked on by the prefects.”

“So do I.”

“You too?” I fidgeted. “Well, it’s not just that. Jason was a really close friend of mine, and when the police started going after him, I didn’t know what to do anymore. He was my only friend, so I have no one to turn to for support or advice anymore – except you.”

“But I only have one bed,” Emily replied.

“Do you have a spare blanket? I could wrap myself in that… could I stay just one night, at least? Just so I can calm down and sleep?”

“Well, if you think it will help, then sure. I got a quilt that I don’t use.”

“Oh, thank you Emily! Thank you!”

Sleeping in a quilt is not hard, but finding the perfect position to sleep is. After a few hours of contorting myself across the carpet, I eventually sidled myself between the wall and the desk and managed to fall asleep. Sleep came to me in brief, uncounted moments, as I struggled to ignore the slightest discomforts that interfered with my dreams. The dreams blended with reality, until I could not tell if I was trying to sleep, or dreaming it.

Then I got thirsty. Ignoring the dryness in my throat was no use. As I shifted my head to the side, I wondered when I had last drunk anything – I hadn’t since the cup of coffee from the police department, and before that was the half-finished bottle of Jack. Christ, that was double dehydration; no wonder I felt like a raisin. But I didn’t want to get up; that would abandon the warmth I’d accumulated in the quilt wrapped around me.

Half an hour later, I gave up trying to sleep through the thirst. Grumbling, I slowly rose to my feet, careful to keep the quilt wrapped around my body. I could hear Emily stirring against her bedsheets in the darkness. With a creeping-shuffle, I managed to reach the door and slide into the dark hallway.

Now then, where was the water fountain? I had studied in the lobby before; I remembered there being a fountain there, and I headed for that. When I reached the spacious room, stars were shining through the windows, just enough to shine against the leather sofas and chairs. The metal tray of the water fountain gleamed faintly against a far wall; I approached it while huddling my quilt close. Extending a hand out of the warmth of the quilt, I activated the fountain and knelt to sip the cold, delicious water.

“What are you doing?”

I froze in place. The water stopped flowing, but the built-in AC kicked in with a deafening hum. “Who’s that?”

“What the hell are you doing? It’s, like, two in the morning.”

“I got thirsty…”

Whoever was in the room with me groaned in response, though I wasn’t sure if she was frustrated with me, stretching herself awake, or both. Squinting, I could see that she was sitting in a chair on the far side of the room.

“Great,” she sighed. “The prefects will be coming any second now. Why couldn’t you use the bathroom sink?”

“Wait, why are the prefects coming?”

“I dunno, maybe because it’s past curfew?”

“What?” I whispered frantically. “What are you doing here?”

“I just fell asleep studying…”

Both of us started when we heard footsteps from down the hall. Without a word, we scrambled for cover like rats.

“Who’s in here?” the prefect’s voice echoed off the walls. “I swear to God, if you’re Jason, I’ll pepper-spray you! I’m ready!”

Lucky for me, the prefect was approaching from a different hallway, and I was able to run for the safety of Emily’s door. Sighing with relief, I twisted the knob – which didn’t budge. I had locked myself out!

“Shit,” I shook my hands under my quilt. “Shit, shit, shit…” Should I just knock?

“What is…?” light beamed against my quilt, spreading shadows across the wall. “Who is that?”

Panicking, I sprinted for safety.

“You come back! Get back here!”

It was good that I still had all my clothes on, otherwise running would be more difficult. By the wobbling light shining from the prefect’s phone, I could see the turns I had to make. The exit was before me, a mere ten feet away…

“Got you!”

Out of the darkness, another prefect had been lying in wait. I screamed as she snagged her fingers against my quilt. Faint memories of my high school Sports and Activities class resurfaced, and I twisted around her groping grip to slam into the front door and escape into the night – touchdown.

“That’s right, keep running you stupid freshman!” the prefects called from the doorway.

“And don’t you come back! We know who you are!” the other added.

But it was impossible for them to know who I was; and I couldn’t help but grin. Turning for the shelter of a winding park path, I leaped over a stray wooden bench, quilt billowing behind me like a giant cape. I was free! They would never take me alive!

Several hours later, I was knocking on Emily’s door again. She opened it a crack, leaning into view wearing a large T-shirt and not much else.

“Jane?” she frowned. “Oh my god, Jane! What happened to you?”

“Hi,” I said awkwardly, tugging a leaf out of my hair.

“You’re filthy! How did you get mud on your face?”

“I fell.”

“Where? In the pond?”

“Uh… by the way, I brought your quilt back.”

“I see that,” Emily eyed the dusty quilt in my arms. “Well, come in before anyone sees you. You can tell me more when you’re washed-up.”

"Also... do you have any water?"

8 hours ago, bahbah said:

We in for another fattening installment this weekend? Or two I mean, I wouldn’t complain 😎

This week, I did some things:

Moved into new, amazing apartment.

Got an excellent job.

Bought furniture and things.

Dry cleaned my suit.

And am currently celebrating with everyone about all that😆

For my next trick, I will squeeze out another chapter. Perhaps some drawing as well? Which character should I draw? 🤔

By the way, I do NOT suggest driving six hours at night, even if all the fireworks were gorgeous. Here's another chapter! I'm going to take a nap now 😫

Chapter Thirty-Two

Wandering amidst the study halls of the campus, with their wooden roofs crowned with elaborate Victorian carvings, I wondered how I hadn’t yet realized how lucky I was. Yes, my skin was layered with grit, and I had to rub flecks of dirt off my neck every few minutes, but I was free. As a man, I was discriminated against, looked-down upon, and suspect to everything. As a woman, I was just another student – except I had no classes. No classes, obligations, or any form of identification whatsoever. Sucky had given me the ultimate secret identity, and I had never been doing so well.

Not that I had a room, though. I grimaced as I wiped my dampened locks from my forehead again. I was beginning to regret not showering in Emily’s dorm like she’d suggested. The truth was that I didn’t feel comfortable taking my clothes off and seeing what I really looked like. Just the thought of the… body parts I might see made me grind my teeth nervously. Same went with buying new clothes. I just wasn’t mentally prepared.

No classes, no room, no shopping, and no obligations whatsoever only left me one thing to do. It was time to go on the biggest, greatest girl-fattening spree I had ever done. But who should I fatten-up first? How should I do it?

A dozen ideas spun aimlessly through my head, each of them fairly good, but only one proved more valid than others. I needed to make another “fat conductor” – a system of hexes that pushed weight between girls in a self-feeding loop that would generate me a steady stream of pounds income – but I only had one hex ready. In addition, I needed to find a way to get the new cheerleading coach fired so that Zoltan could return triumphant. The solution to all these problems was simple: yet another hex on the cheer squad, this time on their new coach.

Breaking into a grin, I continued my leisurely walk through campus.

Cheer practice would not begin for another few hours, but the Equestrian Club would be trotting their horses through the forest paths soon, and it gave me an idea for how to kill time. I approached the barn from my usual route, through the narrow dirt path in the woods behind the sports centre, and casually entered the barn as a couple girls rode their rides inside an outdoor corral for a warm-up.

When I entered the barn, the smell of fresh manure mixed with hay instantly hit my nostrils, and I inhaled contentedly as the horses peeked their noses out of their stalls to investigate.

“Hey horsie,” I fondled the long cheek of the nearest animal. “Did you miss me? I missed you…”

Peering past the horse’s jawline, I searched for its nametag. This one was “Peach” – not the one I was looking for.

“And you,” I smiled as I stroked the next horse. “I missed you too… ‘Summer.’”

One by one, I inspected each horse, until at last, near the middle of the row of stalls, was “Hollywood,” Mary’s favourite ride.

“Hey,” I perked-up about as much as Hollywood when I touched her. “Hollywood! So good to see you! You look pretty hungry…” Pointing my Feasting Ring at my open palm, I conjured a long, moist carrot. “Here, go ahead and – ah, don’t lick my fingers! Yes. Yes, that’s it. Good girl…”

As I pet her head comfortingly, Hollywood’s belly began to gurgle softly, then steadily louder as the carrot’s calories worked their magic. Even as Hollywood stared droopily ahead as if nothing were happening, her belly slowly swelled and sagged heavily. As it stretched down, it began to spread outwards. I stared in awe of the transformation unfolding before my eyes, for I had no idea what a fattened horse would look like, much less how much so little weight would show on it’s formerly-lean body. The tight, coiled muscles were long-gone, replaced by a fuzzy, soft padding. Hollywood’s belly bulged on either side, more like a cow than a horse. Gone was the impressive racehorse, replaced with a common farmer’s plowhorse, grazing constantly on grass after harvesting season…

“Oh hey!”

I turned around to see a blonde, braided woman approaching me with a wide smile. She was the same woman who had chided me for feeding the horses when I was still a man.

“Hey,” I smiled back. “It’s so nice to see you.”

“Isn’t she beautiful?” she nodded towards Hollywood. “She’s a thoroughbred – earned second place in last year’s derby.”

“Really?” I gasped, feigning awe. “That sounds pretty fast to me! She looks pretty strong, doesn’t she?”

The girl cocked her head when she caught sight of the plump horse behind me. “Uh… is that…?” She leaned sideways to get a better look.

“What?” I asked innocently, trying not to laugh.

“Nothing,” she shook her head. “So what’s your name?”

“I’m Jane,” I held my hand out for a handshake.

“Sally,” she took my hand daintily and made a face. “Ow-wuh! Why’d you do that?”

“Huh?”

“You crushed my fingers!” she whined.

“Oh, sorry. Bad habit.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she rubbed her hand. “So… I guess you’re interested in joining the club?”

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“Who wouldn’t want to join? Horses are awesome.”

“I love horses.”

“That’s great! We’re going to ride a forest trail in a few minutes. Wanna come?”

“Can I?” I was genuinely interested this time. Riding a horse through the woods with a group of girls sounded absolutely divine, whether they were spoiled, biased rich girls or not. “I’ve always wanted to ride a horse…”

“You’ve never rode a horse before? Don’t worry; you can ride with me.”

“I can?” I swallowed, eyes round as dinnerplates.

“Sure! Let’s go outside and meet everyone.”

Ten minutes later, me, Sally, Naomi, Kelly, Darcy, and a short, spunky girl named Sam were staged with our horses by the treeline. The trail leading inside gaped like an open mouth ringed with thousands of green teeth.

“Did you bring the feed?” Sally asked me with her hands on her hips, fingers tapping against her brown breeches.

“Yeah,” I held out a few sacks filled with oats.

“Great! I’ll take one…”

As did each girl, and they began to fit the sacks under the muzzles of their horses.

“I also got a pack of gum to share,” I pulled-out a pack of five-pounder bombs from my pocket. “If anyone wants any.”

They looked at each other before gathering around me to pluck them up. “Thanks,” the girl named Naomi said as she casually grabbed one.

“Thanks Jane.”

“Thank you.”

“By the way,” I put the remaining bombs away. “Where’s Mary? She’s part of the club too, isn’t she?”

Sally looked towards the sky as she adjusted the fit of her horse’s saddle. “She… she said that she’s not coming today. Said she needs to study.”

“You mean she doesn’t have time for us?” Sam broke into a grin. “Sounds to me like she’s getting too big for her breeches.”

“Sam,” Kelly huffed. “That’s rude!”

“Honestly, she’s doing her poor horse a favour. It’s poor back…”

“Alright, whatever Sam,” Sally tucked a strap on her saddle away and turned to me. “You want front or back?”

“Huh?”

“Want to ride in front of me or behind?”

How was I supposed to answer that? I tried, but the words caught in my throat. Then I gawked at the saddle and wondered how two of us were supposed to fit on it.

“Too slow!” Sally fit one foot in the stirrup, swung herself over the horse, and slammed her butt into place. She grinned down at me as she loomed overhead. “You’re sitting behind me. Here…” she removed her foot from the stirrup. “Fit your foot into that. Now take my hand… that’s it. Up we go…”

“Oof,” I fell awkwardly into place behind her, legs splayed wide over the horse – much wider than I thought I would. I wriggled uncomfortably to find a good sitting position wedged between the back of the saddle and Sally’s butt.

“Now hold onto me so you don’t fall off,” Sally craned her head back slightly, her blonde locks brushing against my cheek. “Hold my waist. Good. Alright, let’s go!”

The moment the horse began moving, I panicked and wrapped my arms as tightly around her waist as possible. This was nothing like a motorcycle or car. Each step made the horse’s body flex and bend beneath my widened stance, so that my pelvis was rubbing constantly against Sally’s firm cheeks.

“Easy, Jane,” Sally laughed. “We’re only going five kilometres per hour!”

“We’re so high off the ground though,” I hugged her close to me.

“Relax. It’s your first time, so I’ll go slow for you. See? We’re riding in front of everyone single file. I’m setting the pace. Just enjoy the scenery.”

Taking her advice, I looked in all directions, taking in the pleasant sights of the dense, mossy forest. The path wound up and down through several dry draws, winding around thick tree trunks and boulders. Ferns grew from every surface, and rustled as rodents scurried underneath. When I glanced back where we came, I could see Sam riding right behind us, chewing on her gum as she tugged the back of her breeches with increasing frustration. The other girls weren’t far behind, chewing absentmindedly on their juicy, fattening sticks of gum.

Then I felt Sally’s butt press more firmly against me. I looked down and could see each cheek plumping slightly, pushing against my inner thighs.

“It’s pretty isn’t it?” Sally turned slightly to look back at me as she chewed her gum.

“It’s amazing,” I sighed. “It’s a little awkward squeezing into the saddle together, but it’s really beautiful out here.”

“What are you whining about?” Sally smirked, scooting her butt further back. “You’re hogging the whole seat; give me some room!”

“I… sure,” I stared down at the ripened cheeks pressed against me. The breeches were tight to begin with, but they were almost a second skin now. I couldn’t resist relaxing my arms and sliding my hands to the sides of her waist, where I found soft, pliable flesh, not quite love handles, but oozing outwards just enough for me to hold on.

“Ready to try trotting?” Sally adjusted her grip on the reins as she spoke. “It’s a little faster.”

“Aren’t we trotting now?”

“Ha! This was just a slow walk. I’ll show you. I squeeze my legs against Peaches here, and… see? This is a trot. Oh… lots more bouncing and turbulence, by the way. I should’ve mentioned that since we’re sharing a saddle.”

What was this? Oh, what was this? This feeling between my widespread legs as I bounced against Sally’s ass with each step? Holding tightly to her budding love handles, I felt my very sanity tested by whatever was happening to me. It wasn’t jerking-off – I didn’t have anything to jerk – but something just as pleasurable – perhaps twice as pleasurable! I gasped at the unfamiliar sensation, thrilled with the thought of Sally’s ass softening and growing bigger against me, spreading my legs further and further apart, until –

As our horse continued its trot through the woods, it turned its head and looked at me with neon pink eyes, and I was certain it was trying to smirk.

I screamed in fright, unprepared for Sucky’s unannounced arrival, and hugged Sally close again.

“Whoa, calm down Jane! You’ll scare the horse! What’s wrong? We going to fast? Whatever. Alright. I’m slowing us down; take it easy…”

We managed to follow the trail all the way around the island and reach the barn safely without incident. When Sally climbed off, the pressure was off my pelvis, and blood began throbbing back in.

“You need some help climbing off?” she asked as she fondled her stomach absentmindedly.

“Nah, I’m fine,” I gripped the front of the saddle as I wondered if the horse would buck me.

“Be careful jumping off like that. You got to take your foot out of the stirrup – alright, good.”

We all gathered in a makeshift circle, everyone looking at me as they tugged at their breeches.

“That wasn’t bad for a first time,” Sally said as she shimmied her breeches into place around her slightly-bigger ass.

“I felt like I was in danger half the time,” I bit my lip shyly. “If we weren’t wedged together so tightly, I’d have fallen off, I bet.”

“You were fine, Jane,” Darcy traced her thumbs around the hem of her tightened breeches, trying to tuck some rebellious flesh that was oozing out back inside. “Most of the time.”

“We’ll get you there,” Naomi nodded. “You did great.”

“So what’s next?” I asked. “It’s pretty close to lunchtime; anyone want to go eat?”

There was a slight pause before anyone answered.

“I’m going to pass on that one,” Darcy glanced down at herself.

“Yeah,” Sally smiled, tugging her breeches again. “We got to brush these horses before we can do anything else.”

“Oh, okay,” I sighed. It was enough that they’d each gained five pounds; adding lunch to the equation was probably a bit too much, especially if they were all beginning to feel a slight pinch in the fit of their clothes that wasn’t there before. “Well, I guess I’ll be off to go eat – I haven’t eaten breakfast yet and I’m starving. Maybe we can ride again sometime?”

“For sure,” Sam grinned. “Every day.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” I grinned back. “I’ll be seeing more of you, then. Bye!”

5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Best fattening hobo ever.

You can see the influence open world games have had on my writing here, since no matter what play style I go for, it’s always some variation of “murder hobo” (this is an actual term). In this case, “fattening hobo.”  Now to figure out what to call the steam achievement for complete the first Equestrian side quest... “homegrown” maybe? Or “corn fed” 😆

2 hours ago, swahilimonkfish said:

Love the little details like the tightened handshake. Just little reminders to the reader of just how much you are juggling at any one point. Another great update

That scene was actually a way to show that Sally is still whiny when she feels like it, just like when she first spotted Jason trying to feed the horses. And yes, firm handshakes are quintessential for gentlemanly etiquette— ironically.

12 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

That scene was actually a way to show that Sally is still whiny when she feels like it, just like when she first spotted Jason trying to feed the horses. And yes, firm handshakes are quintessential for gentlemanly etiquette— ironically.

That's clever character work then, so much so that I registered internally with a subconscious eye-roll but never noticed that it was you moving the chess pieces around to generate that response. Which is some seriously badass writing them.

Interestingly, in Britain, the firm handshake is only gentlemanly etiquette when done between men. The unwritten rule over on this side of the pond is that, when shaking a woman's hand, you soften the grip to seem 'courteous and considerate'. Sounds kinda sexist now I've typed it out, but hey... that's Britain for you. A nation of outdated customs

We've done it! After a couple side-quests, we return to the main storyline -- the sabotaging of the cheerleading team! Jane's got a couple tricks up her grimy sleeves; the cheerleaders are going to get so fat... 😝

Chapter Thirty-Three

Wiping sweat from my beading brow, I squinted under the light of the noon sun from the balcony ringing the football field. One by one, the cheerleaders were entering the field to conduct their stretches. When Brooke and Mary strolled into view together, I rubbed my hands contentedly against the balcony railing. All except one of my chess pieces were in place.

“Jane!”

Emily rushed towards me from behind, clothed in loose sweat top and bottom combo, leaving most of her slim curves to the imagination.

“Oh, Emily!” I leaned in awkwardly for a hug, but she only touched me for a heartbeat before backing away slightly. “It’s great that you’re here.”

“What are you doing here?” she whispered. “Don’t you know that Brooke’s here?”

“I could say the same to you,” I replied casually.

“It’s different with me,” Emily crossed her arms, attempting to regain composure. “But you don’t have to be here…” she leaned in closer. “You remember how she reacted when you first met her? You almost…”

“Yeah, I know,” I nodded confidently. “But Brooke’s the centre of everything,” then I leaned in, so our faces were mere inches away from each other. “I have the feeling that something big is going to happen here. We just need to keep an eye out for it… deal?”

Off in the distance, a whistle sounded. The cheerleaders scattered across the field stood to their feet and faced towards the locker room doors. Emily sighed before looking me in the eyes. “I can’t make you leave, but I care about you Jane.”

“I care about you too,” I replied quickly.

“Just make sure you aren’t the big thing that happens,” Jane said hastily as she turned away. “I gotta go. The new coach is really strict.”

“Who is it?”

But she was already gone. Oh well. I shrugged to myself and leaned over the railing to see who the new coach was.

She strode confidently into the midst of her newly-acquired cheer squad, dressed boldly in a tight red sweater and short-shorts with matching white stripes on the sides – a bold choice, even for a coach. It made her stand out in the crowd gathering around her like a flame seen between tree trunks. In spite of all this, I couldn’t hear the speech she was beginning to give. More importantly, I still didn’t know who she was because I couldn’t see her face.

Curiosity overwhelmed me, and I decided to approach from behind. My behaviour shouldn’t raise to many eyebrows – not with the gender bias geared completely in the favour of girls at this damn college – and so I casually made my way to within feet of the fiery bombshell.

“—and I’m not saying anything negative about your old coach. Zoltan and I have known each other for a while now, and I know what she can do. But there’s no denying it. Discipline has slacked. Mentally… and physically.”

The cheerleaders exchanged glances with each other, several stealing looks at their chubbiest members, Mary and Brooke, the former blushing red from the back of the group, the latter staring at the furthest, highest cloud she could find.

“I don’t need to call any of you out by name. You know who you are, and if you take this sport seriously, you need to start getting your head back into it and whip yourself into shape.”

I almost snickered as she said “sport,” but managed to stop most of the noise from escaping my mouth – most. Several girls looked in my direction, and the coach swivelled her head slightly to glare at me. The sight of her face made me freeze in awe and terror, for I recognized her as Ms. Buxley, my old Economics teacher. I barely recognized her without her proper business attire on, but it couldn’t be anyone else – and she was way hotter than I ever suspected, especially with her ass out of a skirt.

I coughed half-heartedly as she kept staring at me, hoping that she would think that I was just clearing my throat. Whether it worked or not, I couldn’t tell, but Ms. Buxley turned to face her squad again.

“I want a full routine of stretches done by all of you until I blow the whistle.”

One of the cheerleaders raised her hand.

“Yes, what is it Amy? Stop making stupid faces.”

“Shouldn’t we run laps now? We already stretched,” she raised her eyebrow with that irritating combination of sneering and disbelief common in rebellious teens.

“You’ll stretch until I come for you,” Ms. Buxley pointed towards the centre of the field. “Now get out there and stretch. I’m leading the running, and you better be ready… not you Brooke. A word with me.”

Brooke rolled her eyes and folded her arms, but she came walking up to Ms. Buxley. I approached as well, keen to play an act that would make my presence less suspicious.

“Hey…” I circled towards Buxley’s front. “Ms. Buxley?”

“I’m busy coaching right now, what is it?”

“I was wondering if maybe I could be part of the team too?”

“You want to be part of the team?” she looked at my awkward-fitting jacket and denim jeans. “If you’re serious about joining, be dressed and ready to train. Come back next time with some sweats, at least. As for you…” she turned her attention to Brooke.

“Yeah?” Brooke huffed.

“I’m not going to sugarcoat it. It’s clear to me that you are a major contributor to the lack of discipline and teamwork in the squad.”

“What do you mean?”

“First of all, Zoltan went out of her way to tell me that you have been bullying not one but several individuals both on and off the team.”

“Like when? No one cares when I’m bullied.”

“Besides that, you’re having trouble maintaining your weight.”

Brooke’s eyes lit up. “My weight? There’s nothing wrong with it. My body looks fine…”

“Do I really have to point it out? This is not normal, Brooke Deeters. You’d have to have gained at least twenty pounds – and in such a short span of time? You need to cut back now, or I will have no choice but to suspend you from the cheer squad.”

Strangely enough, Brooke looked calm – peaceful, even – as she looked down at her body and began caressing the slight swell of her belly. “Yes… I do suppose my stomach’s a little soft…”

To the untrained eye, it looked as if Brooke was sucking her stomach in, but I recognized the flattening of her stomach for what it was. It was fortunate that neither Brooke nor Buxley were paying me any attention, for I was gawking like a fish. I couldn’t see Buxley’s stomach properly through her sweater, but the fabric definitely shifted.

“And my legs are getting pretty thicc…”

As Brooke’s thighs lost a few inches, Buxley’s gained some. The skin of her legs softened as it expanded, losing definition for soft, creamy mass, pressing lightly against her short shorts. To someone who knew what was happening, it was extremely noticeable, but I suppose Buxley passed-off the feeling as something else.

“My butt’s getting pretty plump too…”

Buxley’s rump poofed within the confines of the short shorts, smoothing-out the folds and wrinkles from the cheeks’ sudden expansion. I stared at the new thiccness in disbelief. How could Buxley not feel what was happening to her?

Brooke sighed, brushed the sides of her miniskirt, and looked up at Buxley with a smile. “Thanks for the tip, coach. I’ll be sure to watch my figure closely.”

“Be sure you do,” Buxley replied. “Weigh-ins are this Friday.”

“Weigh-ins?” Brooke blinked innocently. “Is everyone participating? Even you?”

“Absolutely,” Buxley replied quickly. “Everything the team does, I will do. You’ll find it challenging.”

“Sounds fun!” Brooke said cheerily. “I look forward to it!”

“On that note, it’s time to start running,” she turned to me quickly. “Nice meeting you,” she said coldly. “What is your name?”

“Jane Wick,” I smiled.

“Maybe I’ll be seeing you.”

“Oh yes, of course!” I watched as Brooke and Buxley strode towards the rest of the team. Brooke had lost some of the gain in her lower half, but it was still thiccer than when she’d first started expanding. Buxley, on the other hand, had her short shorts stuffed to the brim with newly-pliable ass-cheeks, and it was only a matter of time before she finally noticed the gain, whether it was from her thighs touching slightly, or her backside bouncing as she ran. I grinned at the beautiful sight. “And I’ll be seeing more of you…”

I raised my hex finger and cast my curse upon the imperfect coach: Buxley will absorb weight from the heaviest cheerleader and transfer it to the lightest cheerleader at the rate of two pounds per minute.

Brilliant addition.  I wonder if I have the hex right, if so, then you truly are devilishly devious.  Since Miss Buxley is now a conduit, it sounds like her weight will now remain relatively constant as the weight goes from the heaviest to lightest cheerleader.  If the hex had been made before Brooke's little addition, she would have stayed thin.  So, while all this is going on, Miss Buxley will be nice and plump.  Meanwhile... all the cheerleaders will sort of become a group of homogenized gaining girls.  And all this while filling up the lost pounds bar to fuel new mischief.

Outstanding!

Guest Stratosphere

Love it!! I am anxious for the day Brooke wishes weight onto Jane and the way it feels to her! Love the story. The details make it great! 

17 hours ago, John Smith said:

The plot has thicken. 👀

Yasss

17 hours ago, greinskyn said:

Brilliant addition.  I wonder if I have the hex right, if so, then you truly are devilishly devious.  Since Miss Buxley is now a conduit, it sounds like her weight will now remain relatively constant as the weight goes from the heaviest to lightest cheerleader.  If the hex had been made before Brooke's little addition, she would have stayed thin.  So, while all this is going on, Miss Buxley will be nice and plump.  Meanwhile... all the cheerleaders will sort of become a group of homogenized gaining girls.  And all this while filling up the lost pounds bar to fuel new mischief.

Outstanding!

That’s the basics of the plan, but there’s more to it, tactics-wise, and we shall see these come into play as the situation develops 😏

3 hours ago, Stratosphere said:

Love it!! I am anxious for the day Brooke wishes weight onto Jane and the way it feels to her! Love the story. The details make it great! 

I’m also eager to write what happens when Brooke does this hehehe