Dee’s Weight gain here to gain more lbs!!

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone it’s me dee from Dee’sweightgain. Some of you may already know me and my story but for those who don’t......

I started my journey last year on YT and weighed in at about 146 lbs. I am 5’6 so you can imagine I was pretty skinny! I disliked the way I looked so I planned on gaining weight..only problem is that I am a HARD GAINER!! So I began to document myself eating and gaining and even though I had a few set backs I have gained over 40 lbs and several dress sizes! The journey is not over I still want to gain some more weight so hopefully you all will join me in my journey watch me eat,chitchat, go out to eat, and show off my bigger body!

Guest miguelitoone_4
27 minutes ago, Deesweightgain said:

Hey everyone it’s me dee from Dee’sweightgain. Some of you may already know me and my story but for those who don’t......

I started my journey last year on YT and weighed in at about 146 lbs. I am 5’6 so you can imagine I was pretty skinny! I disliked the way I looked so I planned on gaining weight..only problem is that I am a HARD GAINER!! So I began to document myself eating and gaining and even though I had a few set backs I have gained over 40 lbs and several dress sizes! The journey is not over I still want to gain some more weight so hopefully you all will join me in my journey watch me eat,chitchat, go out to eat, and show off my bigger body!

Welcome to the community!!! I'm glad you decided to join and share your journey with us. I hope you gain as much as you want... You will find support here... You are in the right place... Hugs!! 

Welcome to Curvage Dee! I've been watching your journey on Youtube for a while now, and am thrilled to see you here! I love how natural, real and down to earth you are on camera. Thank you for documenting your gain and sharing it with us - the added weight looks absolutely stunning on you!

2 hours ago, Deesweightgain said:

@Deesweightgain would it ever b possible to see a bikini vid?