my fave thing about this site

Handel

most girls the ass is fat if not the ass then the belly or the tits or the other parts but yeah mostly the girls are fat

so i posted some cool stories on bbw-chan in this no-punctuation state of mind and said they were true and most people loved them it was about fat machines and family legacy etc etc but now the are getting deleted see echo thread for a little bit most of the good stuff was deleted anyone want me to post some of that here in a dedicated thread one thing i do is post pictures of fat girls and say they are way fatter

the way i see it stream of conscious fat talking should have a place here since we all love fat and are mostly here because the ass is fat the girl is fat i like fat ad the stories are good if you want i can edit later and add punctuation to make the fat better quality fat btw attached are examples of pics i relate to my posts

gfs_ready.jpg

late.jpg

machine.jpg

midle.jpg