Teachers gaining weight

NikeLove1986

I posted one recently in the delectable observations thread about an old teacher who was a big woman (maybe a UK size 20-22) who got pregnant and grew a huge belly which she used to show off in under bump trousers & short tight tops that rode up showing her stretchmarks and the fatty underbelly that she retained below her bump. I also remember an instance where she unbuttoned her really tight grey trousers in class (before she got pregnant).

I also remember a trainee music teacher who must have had a recent gain as all her trousers were too tight giving her a delicious muffin top that showed through the clingy jumpers she used to love wearing

I have a decent one lol...

Ok i was in H.S it was my senior year and my English teacher had her annual end of the semester party for the class.. well anyways my English Lit class was 2nd Period and she taught class 2nd 4th 6th and 7th Period of the day. So we were told if we want to bring in snacks we are more than welcome to lol... So with that being said there was about 23 kids in my 2nd period lit class which had the largest amount any of her classes. Now what i am about to say is the truth lol hahaha... Ok so i bring in a tray of chocolate chip cookies and other students bring in assorted stuff cookies chips pop brownies etc... So she had pizza ordered for her students man was this awesome lol. So she grabs 3 slices of pizza a few cookies Brownie and some candy... Now mind you this is a one hour class.. She had 3 plates almost all like that minus the candy.. So as the period ends the students say their goodbye to her for the summer.. So me being me lol i left my tray in there until the end of the day i figured i would just get it later.. So i go back 5th period to grab it and put it in my book bag... What i saw was unreal lol... She was standing by the black board and had two buttons undone and you could see her belly hang out with the outline of red marks on her stomach... now that was hott by itself what she said i still remember till this day... I said i Mrs Bauer im here to grab my tray she looked and said ahhh (my name) your always leaving stuff in my classroom she laughed. So i was like trying not to stare at the belly hang lol... this is what she said.. 

Mrs bauer : i might have over ate today my pants can not contain my girth 

Me : laugh im sure you can cover it up with the sweat shirt on your chair 

Mrs bauer : yes your right but i cant believe i ate that much in one day i cant even see my feet im so full.

Me laughing again oh your fine mrs bauer relax..

Mrs bauer : burrrrrrrrp excuse me.. i feel so embarrassed 

Me : its ok i get to get to World history now thanks for letting me keep the plate here.

Mrs bauer : no prproblem dear hope you enjoy your summer.

As i walked out i was like damn i wish i wasnt dating a cheerleader i wanted that woman so bad.. Yeah that was the last i saw her that day. 

Ps : She was 5 '6 brown hair kinda light skin hazel eyes and nice boobs as is the belly and ass were just icing on that cake.. I loved having English Lit lol.. Well hope you enjoyed the read 😏😏😏😏

Only other one i know in H S 

So this is kinda funny my buddys mom was the Art teacher at our school and its funny because we chilled with this kid like every other day.. So Anyways This week in Art class we had a lot of free period so we could do what we want. So this day was unbelievable hot. She said tomorrow we are going to have a open Mic day meaning we could just play music bring in snacks and auch.. So the class brought in lots of treat to share. So as were all just chatting she was munching away on snacks. Well as the class went on she was grading our music exams well she did her thing. She went to grab some more cookies and 2 of my friends noticed the top button was undone on her khaki pants.. As she walked over to the table of treats she grabbed like 5 cookies a plate of chips and these likelittle sandwiches.. so as the class is coming to an end we take our seats and she is at her desk finishing her 4 th plate of food the bell rings i go up to her and say didyou enjoy the double chocolate cookie my mom made she said yes it isnt evident as she laughs.. Here is the good part Me and my friends were all supposed to go to this kids house that day and he said yo lets chill in the game room so we did at dudes house. Well this lady being the mom of our friend and Art teacher was home so i get there firstbefore my other friends so we can set up game room. Well this is truly unreal what happened. She is in the kitchen making another plate of food as im grabbing chips and stuff for gamenight anyway She goes to sit down at the tabel and lets out this loud burrrrrrrrp i laugh she laughs and i take a seat start chatting with her about our guy art talent or lack of lol... So she digs in and half way through the plate we both hear like something hitting the floor we look around right next to her foot is the button to her pants and she says to me I guess i need new pants lol. I laughing and in my mind like if you were not my friends mom lol..  Well it gets better she finished the plate and gets up no shame in her game she then goes and gets a bowl of ice cream and comes back to sit down now mind you my friend is getting ready for the guys to come by and im just chilling.. Having convo with his mom lol.. She goes to sit down and eat her ice cream and lets out another huge burrrrrrrrp... As she finished that she sits for a few and says the single hottest thing i heard that month lol.  I need help to my chair in living room would you mind. I say no i was like close to this fam so i didn't care as we are walking to the living room one last burrrrrrrrp again.  The cool part was she was wearing a thong you could see it when clear when her belly was on display. She then said tell (my friend name) i will be napping here so no bass tonight hun as i walked away to answer door for our friends she asked could i grab her the chips for later so she wasn't getting up. She was seen at school by me the next day and said i gained 6 lbs in one day no wonder that button gave out lol.. i laughed so hard and said it happens.. 

Well that was all i have on her.. 

If you need a description She is 5'8 Big belly Brunette hair i would say C Boobs and a big butt. I dont see this friend anymore he moved away and his whole family followed him and his wife to i think Az so hope you enjoy the read ! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Bitch

The teacher all the boys in my school drooled over got chubby after she had a child. I remember feeling strangely satisfied by it.

I had an elementary teacher that gained about 70 pounds from the time I had her to the time I was in highschool.she was my 1st grade teacher. All the boys had a crush on her. She was first year in the job. She had curves but was skinny. By the time I was in 5th grade she had put on a little. She’s about 5’5” so it was kinda noticeable but not that big a deal she just had a really nice rack and a big ass. And her belly was starting to get softer.from what I remember. Flash forward to my junior year in high school. I was doing a fair thing for the little kids for community service hours. And the teacher walks up to me and says hi and it took me a while to recognize her. She blew up. Her ass and hips were huge. Her tits were probably bigger than my head. And her belly pushed out under. I was stunned. She and I talked a while I told her how I was doing then she told me how she was. She said she had moved to 5th grade (which compared to first grade is much more sedentary). And she got married and had two kids. And then I had to get back to work. Later I saw her again,getting food at the concessions. She ordered a funnel cake. I heard Her coworker (who was about 300 pounds) say “damn girl that’s your 3rd one. You ok, Is your man starving you” they both laughed. 

• 3 weeks later...

good thing about teachers is that they have such a strong rutine life, do not depend on her looks to get a job and certinly don't do work related physical activity so if they are somehow a bit foodies they will likely gain weight over time and will do nothing about it

• 6 months later...

My son's 1st grade teacher lived in our neighborhood and was utterly giant. I'm pretty certain she was over 500lbs - hard to truly judge at that size. She was really young, too (29-32). She had arguably the most extreme pear shape I've seen in real life, MASSIVE ass, yet hot face with little double chin and you could see her cheek bones: her face was like she was 150lbs. The sad ending is she went through a divorce the very next year after having my son in class and she no joke went from 500 down to about 190. I saw her a couple years later jogging and again at school in a tight fitting Maxi dress and was blown away. She had an extra pep in her step but I thought it was all soooo sad.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I also had a teacher that but on weight my freshman year she was pretty fit and as the years went by she gain weight she wore this really tight office pants and jeans and each year the got tighter and you could see her belly more and more and if anyone is interested in finding her I know her name I just cant find her social so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll post her name and some pictures I have 

Guest MacreonOverlord
3 hours ago, Red 3 said:

Hello I also had a teacher that but on weight my freshman year she was pretty fit and as the years went by she gain weight she wore this really tight office pants and jeans and each year the got tighter and you could see her belly more and more and if anyone is interested in finding her I know her name I just cant find her social so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll post her name and some pictures I have 

I mean yea post them

• 2 years later...
Guest sbfever
On 1/25/2019 at 12:25 AM, NikeLove1986 said:

I have a decent one lol...

Ok i was in H.S it was my senior year and my English teacher had her annual end of the semester party for the class.. well anyways my English Lit class was 2nd Period and she taught class 2nd 4th 6th and 7th Period of the day. So we were told if we want to bring in snacks we are more than welcome to lol... So with that being said there was about 23 kids in my 2nd period lit class which had the largest amount any of her classes. Now what i am about to say is the truth lol hahaha... Ok so i bring in a tray of chocolate chip cookies and other students bring in assorted stuff cookies chips pop brownies etc... So she had pizza ordered for her students man was this awesome lol. So she grabs 3 slices of pizza a few cookies Brownie and some candy... Now mind you this is a one hour class.. She had 3 plates almost all like that minus the candy.. So as the period ends the students say their goodbye to her for the summer.. So me being me lol i left my tray in there until the end of the day i figured i would just get it later.. So i go back 5th period to grab it and put it in my book bag... What i saw was unreal lol... She was standing by the black board and had two buttons undone and you could see her belly hang out with the outline of red marks on her stomach... now that was hott by itself what she said i still remember till this day... I said i Mrs Bauer im here to grab my tray she looked and said ahhh (my name) your always leaving stuff in my classroom she laughed. So i was like trying not to stare at the belly hang lol... this is what she said.. 

Mrs bauer : i might have over ate today my pants can not contain my girth 

Me : laugh im sure you can cover it up with the sweat shirt on your chair 

Mrs bauer : yes your right but i cant believe i ate that much in one day i cant even see my feet im so full.

Me laughing again oh your fine mrs bauer relax..

Mrs bauer : burrrrrrrrp excuse me.. i feel so embarrassed 

Me : its ok i get to get to World history now thanks for letting me keep the plate here.

Mrs bauer : no prproblem dear hope you enjoy your summer.

As i walked out i was like damn i wish i wasnt dating a cheerleader i wanted that woman so bad.. Yeah that was the last i saw her that day. 

Ps : She was 5 '6 brown hair kinda light skin hazel eyes and nice boobs as is the belly and ass were just icing on that cake.. I loved having English Lit lol.. Well hope you enjoyed the read 😏😏😏😏

God that's so fake 😭