GeorgeB

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Thirty Seven

Collette seemed to get a second wind after she was finally able to go to the bathroom and empty out a lot of what she had eaten over the past couple of days. I figured that the bike ride had helped. She sat down in the kitchen while I was cooking our dinner to keep me company. I opened one of the boxes of pastries that we had forgotten to take out to the Hamptons and put about half of them on a plate. Most were miniatures, so they were easy for her to pop into her mouth. I also poured her a glass of white wine to go with them.

She sat at the counter out of range of my cooking, surfing on her lap top, typing with one hand while she reached for the plate with the other. She started showing me pictures of amazing women who were fat and beautiful and I had to tell her to stop so I could concentrate on cooking. She clearly had to realize that I was attracted to the fuller figure as something special.

I had decided on a dinner of Fettuccini Alfredo, since it was rich and satisfying, but also relatively easy to make. I also figured on a big, healthy salad for roughage. To round out the meal, I made garlic knots. I wanted to find that balance that would give Collette that full feeling, but also keep her system functioning so that she would feel good.

I still hadn’t figured out how to admit to Collette that I have been an FA from as long I could remember. I felt I was getting close, since she and I had been looking at these websites together and she seemed in to it. It was also interesting this afternoon when Mike seemed to be a little bit too into Collette’s weight gain. I wondered if I had been so secretive of my fetish that I was closed off to noticing it in others.

"Eric, take a look at these photos of me when you get a chance," Collette asked me.

It took me a little while to get to a point in the cooking that I didn’t need to be stirring something, but when I got the chance I went over to take a look at her pictures. "What are we looking at? " I asked.

"This picture of my ass and thighs is making me a little nervous," she said. "I have dimples that I didn’t really know about and I guess this is cellulite on the back of my thighs." I couldn’t ignore that she popped another mini-eclair in her mouth right after expressing this concern.

"Darling, this is totally normal and not even that dramatic," I pointed out. "What is bothering you?"

"Well, I didn’t used to have this," she said pointing to the dimples on her butt.

I assured her that her dimples and cellulite were less apparent in real life than they were in the photos. "If you were a model, these would just be air brushed out and if you were a catwalk model doing lingerie it wouldn’t be enough to matter," I assured her.

"I guess it all depends on where I am modeling," she responded. "If I look at this picture of Shar, she has the same."

Was Collette thinking of becoming a model on something like Curvage? This was all happening a bit too quickly, I thought. "Would you be comfortable posting pictures of yourself on Curvage?" I asked her.

"I don’t think so," she answered. "I think I would be too embarrassed to do that and what if someone that we knew recognized me?

"Well, you could always do the no face shots," I suggested, but quickly followed with, "but I am not suggesting that you do it."

"Why not? Would you be embarrassed, or don’t you think I am cute enough?" she challenged, taking two more pastries from the box, because she had finished what I had put on the plate. I took several more out of the box and put them on the plate. "Look at my belly! I am so wide from both the front and from the side. It is different than when I look in the mirror. I am really fat," she said, sounding a bit insecure.

"I think you are more beautiful than many of the women on Curvage and the equal of the few whose beauty really stands out," I assured her. "I just think it would be a really aggressive thing to do and once those pictures are there, they could be anywhere."

"I am not suggesting that we do that, but I was just curious," she said, swallowing a mini cream puff. "Looking at my pictures, which don’t even have me made up or posing, I do think I look okay. I even kind of think I look good. But kind of gigantic, at least compared to where I used to be."

"I think you look great, but I am not sure that you look chubby enough to really satisfy the Curvage set," I responded. "Let me finish cooking and we can see what this meal accomplishes on your plush new chubby body."

"If I am understanding the attraction, there seems to be as much interest in the process of gaining the weight as there is in how the woman looks at the moment. I should have been photographing myself for the past six months. It is kind of shocking that, as fat as Camen has gotten, her fans seem to be encouraging her to gain more. She has to be pretty uncomfortable just trying to get around," Collette commented as she took another couple of pastries off the plate. "Is there some point at which someone gets too fat for their fans?"

"I am guessing that different people have different ideas of what is ideal," I suggested. "Maybe some people go with the flow and find the transition from 110 to 300 beautiful at every pound, but others probably lose interest when a woman gets too big for them. Of course, that maybe gets offset by the people who don’t think that the woman floats their boat until she has gotten fat enough," I said, thinking of women on BigCuties, like Boberry and Jae, who probably need to be careful of the size of boat that they would be boarding.

Collette reached for the plate, which she found was now empty again and then reached around in the box and found the last piece of pastry. I decided not to open the second box, since I wanted her to have an appetite for dinner. The recipe that I made for the fettuccini said that it served four to six. I was making two 1 pound boxes. I figured that this was more than the two of us could eat, particularly since it was so rich, but I also figured that it is a kind of an ultimate fattening ideal. Butter and Parmesan with pasta. My recipe didn’t include cream, which I thought made it too thick, but the extra butter and cheese made up for it in calories. I also had purchased the real Italian Alfredo noodles, which are thicker than regular fettuccini.

She got up from where she was sitting at the computer and carried the empty box to the trash. She sat down at the dining table looking eager to be served. I asked her what she wanted to drink with dinner and she suggested that we switch to red wine. I fixed our plates while she opened the bottle and poured us each a glass. I gave each of us a good sized serving.

As I set it down in front of Collette, she looked at it and smiled. "This looks dreamy," she said literally licking her lips.

After she picked up her fork, but before she took her first bite, Collette had an idea. "Maybe you should film me eating this dinner," she suggested. "What do you think. Would that turn you on?"

"I am game, if you are," I answered.

I set up our camera on a tripod and focused it so that it framed her properly from the side so it would show her face eating, but also the profile of her thick torso. I turned up the lights so that she was less in shadow. I pressed the record button on the camera and Collette took a deep breath. And we started eating. She mugged for the camera, playing up how much she was enjoying the food. Bite followed bite and sooner than I had anticipated, her plate was clean. Since her belly was already so round and she was wearing a sweatshirt, it was hard to tell whether the one plate of pasta had made much of a difference.

I was impressed that, with as much as she had already eaten that day, she still had such a good appetite. It was also interesting that, where maybe six months earlier we would have had a conversation during dinner, she was now totally focused on the food in front of her, almost moaning from satisfaction as she ate. She reached for two garlic knots, while I took her plate to refill it with another heaping serving of fettuccini. Collette refilled our wine glasses.

Collette smiled first at me and then at the camera, as I set the plate down. She picked up her fork and again focused on the food. It took longer for her to finish the second plate but she still seemed to be eating with enthusiasm.

"Would you like me to fix you a plate of salad?" I offered.

"Sure," she answered. "It will help cut the rich taste in my mouth from the butter."

I set down the salad plate and set her empty plate to the side. After she had taken a couple of bites of the salad, she looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked, "Is there a reason that you are not fixing me some more of the Alfredo?"

Startled, I tried to explain, "I just didn’t want to push you too fast. Are you really ready for another serving?" I realized that my question could sound like I was discouraging her, so I jumped to fix her plate while she ate her salad.

"Is there a reason that you don’t think I should have another serving," Collette asked? as she sat back in the chair and put her hands under her belly, holding it as if she was offering it to me. Wearing the long sweatshirt, it was difficult to really tell how the meal was affecting her belly. But with her hands holding her belly, I could tell it was generous and round.

"No! I am bringing it now. Please. I will have it for you right away" I said, sounding as if it made complete sense that having eaten only two large servings of the pasta and several garlic knots, after eating a box of pastries, there was the risk that she was getting hungry. I managed to fit all of the rest of the fettuccini on the plate in a tall mound and set it down next to her as she finished her salad.

Leaving the fresh plate where it was, she grabbed two more of the garlic knots. "These are great," she noted. She finished the knots and slid the plate of Alfredo in front of her. "This looks like twice as much as the other plates," she commented.

"It is the rest of the fettuccini," I confirmed.

"Well then, I hope this will do it," she said, as she picked up the fork, twirled it in the noodles and filled her mouth so full that her cheeks puffed out. A few strands didn’t make it and were left hanging. She sucked them in with a long, sexy slurp.

After maybe five or six fork fulls, she took a pause and a deep breath, sitting back in her chair. "I am going to need something else to drink," she commented. "The wine is not refreshing me. I think I need something carbonated. Would you fix me a beer?"

I fixed her a pint and brought it to her. She took a long swallow and breathed a deep breath as if the beer had rehydrated her. She took another long swallow and set the glass down. Still sitting back in her chair, she allowed her belly to arch out and what had previously been concealed by her sweatshirt was beginning to make itself more evident. The bloat that had disappeared with her trip to the bathroom earlier was back, and with the full plate in front of her I suspected she would soon be bigger than ever before.

"You know, with that sweatshirt you are wearing, it is hard for the camera to see the impacts of your appetite," I suggested.

"Maybe I can change into something more revealing later," she answered, "but right now I think it is what I should be wearing. It’s loose and comfy. Something tight would not be a great idea. Any thing with a waist is an non-starter right now."

She leaned forward again, to shorten the distance from the plate to her mouth, and began her assault on what I had put on her plate. It really was a lot of pasta and I was feeling a bit guilty. She would work on finishing three fork-fulls and then take a break with a swallow of beer. I refilled her glass twice. She was clearly committed to finishing what I had served her, but it looked like it was a challenge. It took her close to half an hour, but finally her plate was clean and she had a glazed look in her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She sat back in her chair again and swung her face towards me, which actually looked puffy. I could tell that she intoxicated by both the food and drink. It took her a moment but she finally answered me. "I am starting to feel full," she said with a funny smile.

She pulled up her sweatshirt and hung it on her breasts. Her belly was showing the effects of the feast and she was clearly inflated. Where before there had been a crease between the soft flesh above her navel, with the skin on her round lower belly being a bit more taught, the crease had almost disappeared and she now had more of a single curve that started under her breasts and arched outward to where her belly now sat on her thighs. She reached down and inspected the damage with her hands. "My God! I am a blimp!" I was struck by the way that she announced this more to the camera than to me. She was clearly performing for the camera. I wondered who was going to see this.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"It really feels like I am being stretched. The skin on my belly is itchy," she answered.

I got the cocoa butter and sat down so that I could reach her belly. I softly and slowly rubbed the cocoa butter into the skin on her torso. She really did feel swollen. I could feel her actual stomach pushing out under her ribs on her left side. I tapped it with my thumb as if testing a watermelon and it had that same king of thump. Although I knew better, I commented that it sounded hollow.

"Help me to my feet," she requested. "I need to pee."

As she leaned forward to stand and I pulled her hands, she let go of a long, deep burp. The carbonation from the beer, mixed with the rich pastries and pasta had no doubt fermented in her belly. She made her way to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. She peed, passed gas, and burped and stayed seated for a few minutes.

As she made her way back to the table, I asked her how she felt now. "Much better," she confirmed. I had stopped the camera while she was gone.

"I am not trying to push you, but I do want to get you as full as you would like to be," I explained.

She walked over to me and pulled up her sweatshirt. "Here, feel my belly, right here where it is hanging out over my cunny," she directed me. Her gut was projecting out almost six inches from her hips and it felt solid. It had heft and could move, but there was little jiggle and her skin was tight. "So, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being empty and 10 being ready to burst, where are you?" I asked figuring that she had eaten almost two pounds of pasta and probably more than 4,000 calories.

Collette really surprised me "I figure I am at around an 8."

I had expected her to tell me that she was at 10, or maybe even at 11. "So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

She explained that she, too, wanted to get to that point of really being full. Not feeling full, but being totally full. And she wanted to make love after getting there. I was not sure how that was going to work and I found myself worrying whether she could really hurt herself. I figured that actually exploding was not possible, since she would probably throw up first.

Chapter Thirty Eight

We had just finished a first class feeding, or was it a stuffing? Eric had done a great job with dinner and I was impressed with my ability to eat. I had gotten so used to being full that it was as if my appestat, or whatever we have that tells us when it is time to stop eating, had been reset. I ate a ton of pasta and garlic knots, following a generous feeding on a box of pastries that six months earlier would have filled me up. I figured I had literally stretched my stomach and now had the ability to consume larger quantities of food.

Eric asked me to tell him where I was on the stuffed chart and I think I freaked him out a little bit when I told him an 8 out of 10. I mean I certainly wasn’t hungry and my belly did feel like it I had swallowed several bowling balls. But I had seen a demonstration once with a professor who demonstrated the concept of filling a container. He first filled it with marbles and asked us to confirm that it was full. Then he proceeded to add sand to the container and asked again if it was full. Then he added water to what looked like a full container. I figured that while I was full of some things, it was possible that I had room for other things, although I realized that at that moment I no longer had the ability to bend in the middle.

While Eric cleaned up the table and kitchen after feeding me my feast, I sat laying back on the sofa with my lap top sitting lightly on my belly. I had hooked up the camera and was playing the video watching myself eat. I was a little shocked at how big I looked and how much I was eating. Eric had joked about whether this was something I was thinking of posting and I assumed that it would be silly, since I anticipated that I would not really look that impressive compared to people like Shar. In reality, which is what a film of a fat girl stuffing herself demands, I could easily fit with the Curvage crowd. I figured I was only maybe 20 pounds short of Shar.

Dressed in a sweatshirt, it was hard to tell how big my belly really was, although as I moved, I realized that the big round belly underneath made itself obvious. I looked pregnant and as I shifted around, my belly pushed out the shirt. My boobs were also bigger than I realized, but it was my face that surprised me. It was rounder than I imagined and there was a softness to my jaw-line that was new and, when I looked down, the hint of a double chin. I excused my chubby face with the idea that the camera adds 10 pounds.

When my video got to the point where I lifted up my shirt, my belly looked a lot bigger than I imagined it to be. I guess when I look in the mirror, it is harder to see the full body. Moving around in front of the camera gives a better impression of the real magnitude.

I decided to compare myself to Carmen and downloaded her latest video from Clips4Sale. It was called "Alternative Plan," but with the sub-title of "Mastureating." and started out with her dressed in a pair of white pants that were so tight that it looked like she had been unable to zip them up. She proceeded to eat a large bowl of pasta, followed by a container of something that looked like chicken salad, followed by another big bowl of what looked like cocoa puff cereal. It took her all of the way to the cereal before she undid the button on her pants, which revealed a red crease where the waist band was cutting into her huge belly. She clearly had transformed from someone who had simply gotten fat to being someone who had totally changed her shape and appearance. Looking at pictures of her before, you would not think that she is the same person as now. She ended that video with a vibrator working herself to orgasm. It was impressive that her belly was so big that she had to awkwardly reach around her girth to manipulate the vibrator. This connection of stuffing and being turned on was interesting.

I realized, watching Carmen’s video that I, too, was flirting with this overeating thing being a sexual turn on. While I was traveling in Europe, I had enjoyed the eating part, but related primarily to my learning about making it. There had not been a sexual component, other than the obvious that eating good food was a sensual experience. Now, with Eric involved, we had crossed some line where my being fatter seemed to be a turn on for him. I appreciated that he was making it easy for me. He accepted my having come home so chubby and now was willing to experiment with this binging and stuffing. Coupled with some great sex. The fact was that our sex had never been better.

Eric finished cleaning up and joined me on the couch. "What are we looking at?" he asked. I showed him the video of Carmen. "Man! She has gotten huge! And look, she is stuffed so solid there is no wobble as she moves. I bet the only time she can see her cunny now is when she watches her own videos," he commented.

"How into this are you?" I asked. He seemed really enthusiastic watching this blimp pleasure herself. "Can she even have normal sex now?" I asked. "If she is laying on her back, it looks like her belly would be in the way."

"But she could be on top," Eric explained.

"I am not sure all guys are built to have somebody that heavy sitting on them. What do you think she weighs?" I asked.

"Well, don’t forget, she is short, like 5'-3" or something. That is probably why she looks so round," he explained. "My guess is she has to be maybe something like 275 pounds."

"What would you think if I got that fat?" I asked. "Chill! I am not saying I want to. I already feel huge. You look scared."

"I’m not scared. I’m just trying to understand where you are at," he explained. "I want to be supportive and I think I have already made it clear that I love you whatever you weigh."

"That is what you say now, but what if I get as fat as Carmen?" I asked. "You can’t know what that would be like. I think being that fat is a life changer."

"If you are happy, I am happy," Eric answered.

I reached across to hold his hand, but grazed across his crotch and discovered that he had a hard on. "Is that for me? Or is that for Carmen?" I asked.

"Watching her masturbate is a bit erotic," he offered to explain his erection.

"I think you are turned on by her body," I suggested. I said this more to see how he reacted then anything else. I swear it looked like he was blushing. And he remained silent, with his eyes fixed on Carmen.

When the video ended, I asked him if he wanted to see the video of me. He said he would love to, but I could tell that I had somehow quieted him down by suggesting that he was turned on by someone as fat as Carmen. I started the video of me eating. Comparing me to Carmen, I looked normally chubby.

As we were watching, Eric started to softly tickle his fingers along my belly and then moved his hand down to my crotch. I opened my legs to give him better access and he took advantage of it. I reached over to him and was glad to find that he was still hard. I think I may have been weirded out, if he were hard for Carmen, but not for me.

I decided to push him a little further, but in the other direction. "So you say you wouldn’t have a problem if I got fatter. But what if this is just a momentary diversion and tomorrow my eating returns to normal? How would you feel if I decide to go on a diet tomorrow. Assuming that I am somewhere around 190 right now, I would only have to lose something like 30 pounds to no longer be overweight. If I lost just 2 pounds a week, I could be under 160 by Christmas.

Eric kept watching the video and worked on my cunny. He was starting to pull my head out of my belly and into my crotch and I was starting to get warm. After what seemed like too long to respond to my question, Eric gave the politically correct answer, "Whatever you would like to do. I am fine with it. I just want you to be happy and healthy."

I tried to roll over on top of him, but I was in my way. It was actually hard for me to simply roll from my back. I tried again, this time trying to push myself up with my hands, but it was a struggle. "What are you trying to do?" he asked.

"Well my plan was to roll over on top you and pin you down for an honest answer, but I seem to be having some trouble," I complained.

Eric laughed and said, "Here, let me help you." It is nice having a strong boyfriend. He reached over and took hold of my elbow opposite him and used that as the lever to roll me over so that I could then swing my leg across him and move my torso on top of his. At that point, I was just a lump on top of him as it almost felt like I had lost my breath from the exertion. "My God you’re heavy," he exclaimed laughing some more. "Are you sure you only weigh 190?"

"I don’t know what I weigh, but I feel like I am a sea cow," I complained some more. "So now that I have you trapped under my great mass, answer my question. What is your reaction to the idea of me going on a diet to get back to normal?"

"Colette, this seems like a crazy time to talk about dieting. You just finished eating an impressive dinner after a day that was focused on food after several days with eating as a primary activity, after indulging for three months in Europe. We just finished watching a video of you powering down three heaping helpings of rich pasta that could have filled at least two other people. And when I asked you how close you were to feeling full, you suggested that you still had a ways to go. Why are you asking me about dieting?" he asked.

"Okay," I started. "I really appreciate that last Spring I could possibly have put on 10 or even 15 pounds and you didn’t feel the need to say anything. And it is great that, when I arrived home from the Great Feed in Europe, you embraced the bloated me with love and affection. And I totally appreciate that, instead of pushing me to immediately start dieting and exercising to lose the weight, you have gone along with me on this kind of fantastic experiment with testing out my ability to consume, but I guess I am wondering why." I paused, realizing that I hadn’t really asked him the direct question that was lurking in the back of my mind. "How do you really feel about all of this." I said gesturing with my hands to my body. Still no answer.

I continued, "It is no secret that the standard male wants a slim, trim woman, which I used to be, and I could totally understand it, if you are humoring me for the moment, fully expecting me to get over this silliness and get my act together. The fat girlfriend is a joke on a sitcom. Don’t get me wrong. You have been great, but I guess I am wondering how you can be so accepting of this. I am not expecting you to be like my sister’s boyfriend, because your not a jerk, but I guess I am a little surprised that you have been able to embrace this so smoothly. I think most guys would be worried about how I looked on their arm, as if my fatness was a reflection on them." Still no answer.

I kept going, "If you were making the decision on my next move, what would it be? I guess I am asking you to be honest with me about your feelings. What I think is throwing me off is that our sex has always been great, but it has also never been better than it has been the last several days. Doesn’t that seem a bit interesting to you?"

"So what are my choices for next moves to choose from?" Eric asked. "And are you really sure that you want to suggest that a woman’s weight should be something that depends on her boyfriend’s preferences? That sounds like dangerous territory."

"But it is the real world," I countered. "Yeah, great. You love me no matter what. I appreciate that. But how are you feeling about this? I guess if you looked nervous every time I picked up a fork, I would think that is normal. I would appreciate your not pressuring me to diet, but I would understand your even being a little disappointed that I have gotten so fat. I am something like 50% bigger than the woman that you fell in love with. It would be totally normal for you to have a preference for what I do next. I am asking you what it is and I am assuming it is to start losing the weight?"

"There are three clear choices in the most generic sense," I continued, unable to stop talking. "The first one is what I would figure is the normal one. Are you hoping that after this crazy week, which is maybe some kind of free zone celebrating being together after a three month absence, things settle down, I start eating the way that I used to, exercising the way I used to, and getting back at some point to something resembling what I used to be?"

"Keep going," Eric suggested. "Tell me the other two choices."

I tried to ignore that being a little bit of an answer in itself, but I pressed on. "So, the second option: I accept that I have gotten fat, buy myself a new wardrobe that accommodates my chubby body and realize that this is the new me, making you the great looking stud with the fat girl friend, with most of our friends feeling sorry for you."

"I suspect that does not include Michael," Eric commented. "He seemed to be enjoying your roundness a bit too much." He paused for affect. "And the third?"

"Well I don’t think the third is a real choice," I answered. "I guess I could keep eating like this until I blew up into such a blimp that I would have difficulty walking. I am not really interested in the Carmen option."

"You know that the whole thing with Carmen is probably different than we are seeing it?" Eric explained. "Her videos emphasize how this is all happening to her, but there is someone filming her. Remember, her boyfriend was the person who started posting pictures of her after she had gained 66 pounds and he identified himself as a person who prefers fat women and has a fetish about women gaining weight. I think they are having a fun time playing with their fetish, while making a lot of money off the video sales. How much did that one that you bought cost?"

"It was something like $17," I answered.

"And how many people so you think purchased it?" Eric asked.

"I have no idea. I didn’t even know that this world of fat admirers existed until after I got home and started doing some research," I explained. "Do you know?"

I was still positioned on top of Eric, laying on him with all of my chub. As we were talking, he was kind of absent-mindedly exploring the fat rolls on my back and sides with his fingers.

"I just bet it is more than we would figure," he answered. "It looks like she has made a lot of videos, which I don’t think they would be doing if it wasn’t lucrative. I wouldn’t be surprised that they are really doing this for the combination of fun and profit. She may be fat, but she is not lacking in fans. She is probably one of the most popular models in the fat fetish industry."

"Well I bet keeping her appetite satisfied is expensive," I offered. "We have probably spent two weeks of our budget or food in just the last several days." I rolled off of Eric, but then realized that I didn’t have him trapped anymore and he never answered the question.

"Hey, you owe me an answer," I demanded. He pretended to be trying to catch his breath.

"My answer is going to be the politically correct one. I support you fully in what ever makes you happy. If you want to diet, I will help. If you want to maintain, I am fine with that. If you want to continue experimenting, I am game with that, too. I guess I do have one concern, which is that whatever you do, you do it in a healthy way," he explained.

"Well, I think that means you are suggesting the diet option," I answered with a bit of a frown, surprising myself.

"Not at all," Eric corrected me. "Dieting can be one of the more dangerous things a person can do. A poorly balanced diet can cause all kinds of problems and be very unhealthy. I also think that dieting the wrong way can result in a kind of yo-yo effect, causing a rebound and weight gain. Think about all of the fat cells that you have probably gained in the last several months. If you decide that you want to lose weight, you need to do it the right way, which means slowly.

"So if you aren’t saying diet has to be my future. So which of the other two are you choosing?" I asked.

"I guess I am wondering why you want me to choose something," he answered. "I am trying to be respectful that this is your body and my love for you should not be contingent on whether you are one weight or another."

I tried to sit up, but I was quickly made aware of how bloated my belly was by the effort resulting in a loud burp. "What are the rules about respecting someone who belches when she tries to move?" I joked.

"That was a great burp and fully entitled to my greatest respect," he answered. "Here. Let me help."

Eric pulled my hands so that I could sit forward on the couch. The shift in position caused the food in my belly to push my gut out and onto my lap. I could feel how the skin on my belly was stretched by the bloat. But the shock was that I still felt like I could eat. "Help me stand up," I asked.

Eric pulled my hands again and I got to my feet. The distribution of weight made me feel unsteady for a moment. I could really feel my belly hanging out in front of my body. I tried to twist around a bit to stretch the muscles that were carrying this load, but I was feeling pretty stuffed.

"You know, one definition of a balanced diet could be a cupcake in each hand," Eric joked.

Eric lifted my sweatshirt up and placed himself against me, pushing lightly against me as he used my love handles for the job they were designed to do, pulling my body in to him, which felt good. I could tell that his pants were causing him some discomfort with his hard on and he adjusted himself. "I think we will be attending to that soon," I promised.

But still I continued, "Back to the question, please. Forget being politically correct. I think we understand that there is something about my big chubby body that is turning you on. I don’t really understand it, but it seems evident," As I said this, I stroked his cock on the outside of his pants. "I want you to tell me honestly how you are feeling about my body. If it were up to you, what would be the next step?"

"Well, first, you better stop rubbing me before something happens sooner than I want it to," he answered. "I love your body and I will admit that I am truly enjoying the ripeness and richness of your curves and flesh. You are pushing for honesty, and honestly, you are driving me wild and crazy with both your eating and plush body. It feels kind of like a dream come true. But, really, stop rubbing me now," he said as he actually backed himself away for a moment.

I let up on his crotch, but I leaned forward to keep our faces close and I locked him into a deep, soulful kiss. I pulled down my shirt. I could feel the heat coming off both of us. I let him loose and took a step back and plopped into the chair.

Eric stood still in front of me, clearly still turned on. After a few moments, he finally committed. "I have never been so turned on as I have been since you got back from Europe. I love your round body. It is all I have been able to think about. And your eating is like some kind of erotic foreplay. I love it." He said this like a kid confessing to something naughty that he had done. "I would love it if we could keep this as part of what we do," he admitted.

Okay, now I had an answer, but what did that really mean? "Are you saying that you want me to keep gaining?" As soon as I said that, I realized that I was not ready to do that. At least not the next day. I was as big as I felt comfortable and I realized that I didn’t even know the damage that had been done that evening, which was still not over. Mistaken by friends and family as significantly pregnant was enough. But still I had asked the question and I couldn’t now take it back. "Do you?" I asked, probably sounding a bit insecure.

"There are folds and rolls that you have right now that I haven’t really explored," he explained. "I do not need you to gain more weight, but I guess my first choice would not be for you to start dieting. At least not like some commitment to getting all skinny again."

I realized that I felt relieved. If I was honest with myself, I too, had never felt more turned on. The eating and chubbiness were turn ons not turn offs for me. Still, I wanted to remain "acceptable." I imagined heads turning when ever Carmen walked through a public place with people wondering how she would let herself get so round. The way she presented herself, it seemed like that attention got her off, but I was not ready for that level of commitment. I even figured that, after this night of debauchery, I would be ready to return to normal eating, which would probably mean that some of the weight would disappear. But I realized that I also felt a bit relieved that Eric’s preference wasn’t to commit to a dedicated weight loss program. That just didn’t sound like much fun at the moment.

But I also realized that it wasn’t even that late and the fun could continue for a little while longer.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...