When did you find out about your fetish?

69dudebro

There was some shitty fantasy book I was reading, where a fighter, a thief and a wizard are getting ready to rob a dungeon. The wizard has an ear ring to the hot red headed thief that let's you hear things incredibly well. to demonstrate, he leans in very close to the fighter and whispers incredibly quietly:

'I think thief is gaining weight.'

And life time of fetish right there.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hotline_Dave said:

I'm gonna need the title of that book for research. 

Mine was actually similar, and involves books as well. When I were a wee lad my mother would read me things from the library, and one time it was this book called 'The Fairy Rebel' which has plump characters, corruption, greed, and weight gain. Another example would be the first book of the pendragon series, where the main characters go to a different world which has a race of flabby overseeing rulers who are all soft lazy and fat, with their queen being the most so. 

"Temple Hill" it was a DnD book, but that was literally it.

fairy rebel sounds interesting.

i remember Knights castle had these kids messing with the story of Ivanhoe via their play castle. One day they add a bunch of modern tech and when entering the story find that Lady Rowena, the hot love interest, has channeled her libido into food and is constantly eating modern junk food, having become very plump.