When did you find out about your fetish?

69dudebro

2 hours ago, TBRPot said:

My ex-wife had been gaining weight all summer.  She went to put on her jeans for the first time in several months, and they were way too tight on her.  She acted surprised, but I think she was just in denial.  Meanwhile, I was turned on for the first time by weight gain.

That’s a pretty hot story. In what way did she act surprised? Did she say anything?

I can't remember exactly what flipped the switch for me, but I think it went something like this:

• The usual clues like "why does that one scene in Men In Black 2 make me feel weird" - someone on that production team knew exactly what they were doing.
  • Independently from that, I stumbled on some really bad belly expansion videos on YouTube (the ones where it's really obvious it's just like... a balloon under their shirt). I remember enjoying them, but wishing they didn't look so fake, for reasons I couldn't really articulate.
  • The related videos took me to a clip of Big Cutie Aurora (the first one, who goes by KushyCurves now - still bugs me that her site got overwritten by a different model after she left!) popping buttons on a shirt. At that point I think it clicked for me that "oh right, I like fat girls". I would sell a kidney to find that video again, but I think it may have been lost to time :(
  • Following that interest eventually led me to the original Curvage (I think a guy called Spock was running it back then?). I probably lied about my age when I signed up, cause I definitely wasn't 18 😛 Seeing real people openly talking about how they wanted to get bigger and posting photos blew my mind - I didn't have any idea until then how widespread this kink was, or that 'normal' people wanted to show that stuff off. Ayumi's thread was definitely my favourite back then :)

After that I was completely down the rabbit hole.

On 1/4/2022 at 7:22 AM, Grayking said:

That’s a pretty hot story. In what way did she act surprised? Did she say anything?

I had noticed for a few months that her belly was sticking out and wobbling a lot more, so I assumed she was aware of it as well.  She wore loose-fitting skirts to work for most of the year, so it didn't impact how she dressed.

After she tried her jeans and took them off again, she lay on the bed, not sit, because she didn't want her tummy fat to show, and said she wasn't expecting that to happen. 

I rubbed her tummy and said I thought she was aware but that she didn't mind.  She replied she knew she was a little bit bigger, but not by that much, she was still hoping her jeans would fit.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think it was gradual steps to being into plus size women. I mean I encountered plus size people in my life. But some how my Freshman year of High School and being in a Biology and Life Management class and topics like sex or attraction were being mentioned in that class and I started drawing girls as BBW's & SSBBW's on my notes in the margins of my College Rule paper. Some reason I found plus size people attractive because I thought they usually were nicer than thinner girls. I found them usually shared qualities I wanted like being bigger, shared shy qualities or love of food when personally I am a picky eater. 

I’ve been into feederism for as long as I can remember, don’t know when it started. We had a family friend who had to be near 200 kg. I remember being fascinated by her size. Ever since I had my first computer, the old family living room computer, I have been looking up fat women. I have no idea how it started or how it turned into this fetish. 

I think for me it was a slow awakening. 

In my younger days going out to bars and clubs I would hook up with a lot of girls, mainly slim, but occasionally curvier. And I enjoyed them all (women are amazing!) but I think I especially enjoyed the curvy ones. I remember a group of girlfriends we met and I basically had the pick of a slim one or a pretty chunky one. I went with the slim one (and we had a great time for months afterwards!) but afterwards I wondered what the bigger one would be like. She turned out to be a nasty person, so probably not that much of a miss TBH! 

Then gradually i slept with a few bigger girls and always had a great time. I loved big boobs, but also always found big tummies to be strangely appealing and would notice them. I randomly hooked up with a childhood friend I hadn't seen for ten years and she was curvy as fuck, absolutely stunning. I remember telling her how much I loved her curvy body, she was incredible. Another woman was someone I worked with and she had absolutely enormous boobs, but also a dome belly. She commented how I didn't leave it alone despite the mammoth tits being free to access! A few other women have definitely been big, including one who I picked up when, being cruel, young, dickheads, we out to pick up what we perceived to be unattractive women as a competition. I picked up a girl first, then one of my mates cut his hand on broken glass and they all went to hospital. I was free to carry on. Long story short is that this girl was actually glorious and she was great fun, fat, beautiful and we had a great time and casually saw each other for a few months afterwards. If we hadn't lived far apart I think we'd have definitely dated for a long time. She was wickedly good fun. 

I've never been with anyone truly big though, say over 200 lbs. Which is kind of a regret, but meh, that time in my life was a LOT of fun.

I don’t exactly know when because mine was a gradual process. I know that when I was younger I really liked movies where the main character underwent some kind of radical change (usually physical). I think the connections to feederism and that is strong so maybe that’s where it came from.  After that it just kinda evolved into what I like now.

• 5 months later...

My earliest memories of realizing I loved fat women…

1 - Watching an episode of the Ricki Lake show in which she had a man on who was a fat admirer who did this blind folded dating game in which he chose between four fat ladies based on how they described themselves. I was completely fascinated.

2 - There was an Australian show called The Tribe I watched with my brothers and sisters that had plenty of beautiful women on it, but I was always attracted the fat woman the most.

3 - In middle school I had a crush on this chubby girl and I would go nuts anytime she wore a tight shirt or her shirt would go up and her belly would be exposed.

By late middle school I was already then googling fat women / plus size models and watching any Queen Latifah movies I could find 😂

Guest Soft_BunBun

When i was very young. I liked watching fat people in public, how they eat and how their bodies move. Always wanted to be as fat as some people i saw but it took me some time to take the first step. 

This may sound weird, but it was actually a pregnancy book that my mom had laying around the house. It had pictures of pregnant women in all stages and talked about the changes to a woman's body during pregnancy and what to expect. I happened to stumble on it one day while looking for something else and I quickly became interested in it. I called it the "fat people book" because I didn't understand what it was really. I was probably only 6 or 7 when I found it, so it wasn't sexual interest, just genuine curiosity. 

But by the time I got my first crush on a girl in 3rd grade, low and behold she was the chubbiest girl in class. By the time I hit puberty, I knew I had a thing for fat girls, specifically ones with big butts. 

My first real relationship (lost my virginity to her, etc.) was a girl I met my sophomore year of high school and ended up dating for a long time. Everyone knew her for her big butt, even before she really got fat. It was during my relationship with her that I truly discovered my fetish for actually influencing another person's weight gain. She was around 190lbs and was talking about losing weight. Something clicked inside me and I told her about it. I asked her if she'd consider going the other way and gaining 25 pounds instead just to see how we both felt about it. She was a natural. She gained 25 pounds in a few months and didn't slow down from there. By the time she graduated (a year before me) she was at least 250 pounds. 

When we moved in together I realized that we could take things to a whole new level. Without her family around to judge her weight (as her mom had for the first part of her gain) I began cooking for her and feeding her desserts all the time. She liked the attention and I liked the results. I guess I'd say that was when I discovered the feeder inside me. I cooked and served, she ate, and ate, and ate, then when her belly was full and round I gave her dessert and she ate some more...

One particularly steamy evening she got on the scale and it read 380. She was closing in on 400 in a hurry. Its one of the hottest memories I have.  I learned a lot about myself during that relationship. Some good, some bad. One thing I can say for sure:the time I spent with her is when I discovered the full depth of my fetish.

• 1 month later...

Freshman year my teacher made me sit out in the hall. There was a trio of senior girls out there and I was in band with one of them so she knew me. Her friend, a chubby, athletic blonde(think softball pitcher) exclaims,

"Oh my Gawd! My BELLY is getting huge! My coach told me I'm getting fat! Cc, do you think I'm FAT!?"

I was agog. I stammered something like, "no you look fine." Probably red as a beet. 

"Be honest!" She said, then lifted up her shirt revealing a fat but tanned and toned chubby belly.

I just put my hand on her gut and just said,

"I like your belly."

That point I realized I liked chubby girls.

This wasn't easy as in the early naughties thin was in and there was no body posi movement at all. I remember it was quite the insult to be called a "chubby chaser" now I consider it a compliment.

I remember being about 10 years old.
A new kid came into our class, and i got friends with him.
He was obsessed by his weight, as he was chubby and wanted to became as heavy as the scale could show (120kg).
At that time he was 70kg, and I was a lot less.
That was my first time I knew I liked chubby/fat.
Later on I started enjoying chubby and fat women.

While I can't pinpoint my 'awakening', I can recall some pivotal moments in my younger life: (apologies for the post length!)

1. Specific episodes of tv series where food was a plotline, including Daphne's weight gain in Frasier and Lois' weight gain in Malcolm in the Middle. I remember noticing certain entertainers looked chubbier even before or if there was an episode about food and eating, and it meant I would hope to see the repeat fairly soon thereafter to have another look. I would also hope to see the particular entertainer photographed by gossip magazines or websites, or maybe included in one of those 'Half their Size' features. Carnie Wilson was my favourite. 

2. Because of the above, I would go in search online, finding cartoons like Totally Spies and Felix the Cat; I believe most of us can guess which episodes. It was wonderful to discover these, because while my friends would mostly just laugh at the fat character or the tropes of laziness, clumsiness or whatever it was, and some would go so far as saying the fat character (my favourite usually) was not attractive, I was finally aware that, maybe, there are others like me in the world. 

3. Having older friends meant that as I was going through school I would be party to their various conversations and witness their eating habits. I remember there being a packet of posh biscuits on the table, and as one friend took a few, she commented that she could eat them constantly if she didn't stop herself. Being an honest youngster I asked her 'Why's that a problem?' 'Because I'd get fat,' was her response, to which others laughed, perhaps knowingly. I found the thought of someone enjoying themselves was not something to laugh at, and if anything, seeing someone get fat was exciting.  

4. In high school there was an older girl whom I was attracted to. She was fairly tall, pear shaped and quite clearly obese, her belly leading her as she waddled across campus. I was transfixed, and as such, did most of the dumb things infatuated characters from classic cartoons do: held doors open for her, diverted far away from where I was going to catch a glimpse of her, bring her up in conversation with friends. I think I was particularly taken by her because she really did stand out in such a conservative school. Even the way she'd take up two plastic chairs in the cafeteria or have one side of a wooden bench to herself, the way she would seem to be bathed in sweat on a mild day, and her unapologetic approach to junk food was unique as it was appealing. It was probably around this time in my life when I discovered feederism and BBW websites and Curvage (I was a long time lurker), and again, I felt as if it was fine to be who I was because there are many others with a similar preference. 

But I do remember one particularly 'big' moment in my youth that has been the most influential. When I used to use the PC we had at home, I never knew you could erase search history or search privately. As such there came a time when certain revelations of mine online were unwittingly discovered. 'What's this?' after a click was asked while I was in another room. My pulse raced as I listened. Normally this would be the moment when you face the music, but for whatever reason, my mother, having clearly observed my preference develop over the years, said 'Probably a virus that's installed ads. We'll have to reset the browser.' 

And I'd like to say that because of that, I have become the fair-minded person I am today. 

Guest fantluszczu

My first contact with feedersism was at the age of 13/14. Before, I liked women with bigger breasts and butts, but not fat ones. On one of the biggest Polish websites there was an article about Tammy Jung and her feedee career. It was weird for me, but I really fell in love with her fat.

In real life, all my ex girlfriends were curvy athletic girls though (I'm an athlete myself) but I used to go on a couple of dates with a fat girl (230lbs) but nothing bigger came out of it.