hiiii I’m a baby here, my name is Katt , but I go by Kitty 🐱 I’m from Hawaii. And I am 22 years old I have been letting myself go since high school , I love to dress up and wine and dine but I also love stuffing my face and boobs with all kinds of yummy snacks. Anywho, enough about me, I would really love to meet and become friends with you guys 😻 please comment, I would love for us all to stir up some conversations and really get connected and have fun here 😽 

p.s I needs friends hehe 👯‍♀️👯‍♂️👯‍♀️cat kitty GIF

Guest preferfatwomen

You said that you have been letting yourself go since high school, do you mind if I ask what your weight was back then compared to now? Also, do you mind telling us how tall you are?

8 hours ago, preferfatwomen said:

You said that you have been letting yourself go since high school, do you mind if I ask what your weight was back then compared to now? Also, do you mind telling us how tall you are?

I was a pretty chubby girl in highschool, my height is 5 feet and 6 inches tall. I was 200 pounds in freshmen year, 215 my sophomore year, 220 junior year, 230 senior year and since graduation now almost 4 years ago I’ve gained 30 pounds . Today I weight about 264 lbs and it looks goood 🍽 😋