Livia May - flaca a gorda

Guest grabamo

Guest superbacon7
1 hour ago, Voluptuouslover said:

When I first saw the title of this thread and scrolled down a couple pics.....I thought to myself “ya Right”.   But then I kept scrolling and said Wow....Title is pretty damn correct.  She did get kind of fat.

Lol i thought the same thing, usually when a tiny girl gains she goes from small to slightly fatter than normal but then people see the contrast and say she got fat. This girl though, she got fat and it looks great

• 6 months later...
Guest samson
On 1/17/2019 at 11:16 PM, Gusto said:

She was so thin before! What a gain

liviamay.thumb.jpg.eade82590fdc3f8c9d81af0698991e8b.jpg

The before picture isn't even her though. Going through her Instagram she was never thin.

Guest grabamo
1 hour ago, samson said:

The before picture isn't even her though. Going through her Instagram she was never thin.

Going through her instagram you will find all the before pics from the first post...

Guest samson
8 hours ago, grabamo said:

Going through her instagram you will find all the before pics from the first post...

I've seen her Instagram and I can tell you the before pic in the image that I quoted isn't of her. The faces aren't.even similar.

Would you like me to buy you a pair of glasses???

Guest grabamo
12 hours ago, samson said:

I've seen her Instagram and I can tell you the before pic in the image that I quoted isn't of her. The faces aren't.even similar.

Would you like me to buy you a pair of glasses???

That would be nice indeed 😎

Anyway: do you agree that it's her on the other two 2013 pics? Don't you think she looks thin on them?

• Guest changed the title to Livia May - flaca a gorda