The gaining "C U R S E"

Maria Alive

maybe you could do like kebabqueen. open up a discord account and do some live eating / drinking streams on twitch or you tube. she eats like 100 pds / euros worth of food over 2-3 hours and people pay her money to eat it, even paying more money for more food during the live stream.  some times she eats / drinks so much she pukes some of it up and then carries on eating to make her belly even bigger.  you might have to do a couple of streams to start with without people paying just to prove you are serious as nobody wants to pay money only for you to be on for half an hour and eat a couple of burgers or something.  but in no time at all you will have a big following especially if you record the streams and put them on you tube or something.  the more views the more followers the quicker an bigger you become as that = more food / drink you don't have to pay for. I for one would pay to watch you eat/burp/fart your way through a shit load of food/drink and I'm pretty sure plenty more would. kebab is the best at the minute but you have an advantage that you burp and fart a lot more than her making more room for more food/drink. I know reinapop went down the streaming route when she was gaining and it definitely worked for her. you'll have to eat less veggies and more junk food and try drinking beer and full fat drinks for maximum gain. 

• 5 weeks later...

Maria

Okay — I was going to PM you but I figure I’ll post this publicly because it might be helpful to some other folks too. 

1) Real fat is real. As you know, there is a big difference between fantasy weight gain (sometimes referenced even on this board lol) and what actually will make someone fat in real life. I’m hoping to add advice grounded in the latter:

2) Give yourself time.  You’re 25–most people at 25 still have fairly fast metabolisms. You might need to be patient with yourself… Even in terms of years.

3)  Pacing and spacing. There are much bigger results tied to little habits over a long period, in contrast to big ‘fattening’ moments/meals. A giant juicy burger on the weekend is great, but an extra bag of chips every day for a year will make way bigger impact on the waistline. 

4) Processed foods. Here is something that people who *dont want* to gain weight often get caught with—empty calories.  The reason this matters so much is not just that this type of food contains so many calories, but that it is processed very quickly by your body compared to raw and whole foods. Which means you will be hungry again sooner and you are more likely to crave fat and carbs again when you do. I know you don’t eat much at night anymore, but this is why people who binge eat at night wake up so hungry.

5) Feast and Famine. Be willing to BOTH eat infrequently AND frequently. Have some days where you skip breakfast, and become insanely hungry by the time you finally eat. Also have days where you are snacking nonstop on everything that you “shouldn’t.” The fluctuation keeps things more much more interesting day-to-day, and also its more likely to result in your metabolism becoming willing to go ahead store up new fat.

6) Fat? Who me? Be a secret fatty too. Bags of secret cookies in my purse, chips on the commute, eating before going out to dinner with friends—being illicitly fat is fun for a reason—might as well enjoy it. 

7) Alcohol. Plenty of empty calories, fun, and helps make everything work when you’re eating a ton. Some people also use pot, some people use both. Adult ice cream milkshakes anyone? 

8 ) Processed foods (again). Can I just give another shout out to processed foods? Whole Foods are great for you (yay!) but also keep you full longer. So you might think about balancing you balanced diet with a few more carbs and fats in there for fun. 

9) Acting Active. You can be ‘active’ without doing loads of the physical stuff. Like going for drives rather than long walks, touring museums, but taking the elevators and sitting for snack breaks. Have a night out, but dance for 3 songs instead of 8 —drinking and eating and chatting with friends during the other 5. Fat people get out of all sorts of calorie-burning activities if you watch closely. ;) 

10) Eat too much. Especially when there is something you really like or crave, be willing to have extra and overdo it. Not only does it actually expand your stomach, making you intuitively want to eat more on a regular basis, lack of portion control can be a huge source of calories over the course of the year.

I think that one of the things all these are getting at is that there is a certain mindset and ‘bad’ habits that tend to go along with people getting fat. If you study those, it’s a trove of fattening ways of treating food and eating that really add up over time. 

PM me if you want! Hope this helps and is encouraging!

• 2 years later...
On 28/1/2019 at 1:33, gizmo1451 said:

tal vez podrías hacer como kebabqueen. abre una cuenta en discordia y haz algunas transmisiones de comida / bebida en vivo en twitch o you tube. come como 100 pds / euros en comida durante 2-3 horas y la gente le paga dinero para comerla, incluso pagando más dinero por más comida durante la transmisión en vivo. algunas veces come / bebe tanto que vomita un poco y luego sigue comiendo para agrandar su barriga. es posible que tenga que hacer un par de transmisiones para comenzar sin que la gente pague solo para demostrar que habla en serio, ya que nadie quiere pagar dinero solo para que esté durante media hora y coma un par de hamburguesas o algo así. pero en poco tiempo tendrás una gran cantidad de seguidores, especialmente si grabas las transmisiones y las pones en tu tubo o algo así. Cuantas más visitas, más seguidores, más rápido y más grande te vuelves, ya que eso = más comida / bebida por la que no tienes que pagar. Por mi parte, pagaría por verte comer / eructar / tirarte pedos a través de una carga de mierda de comida / bebida y estoy bastante seguro de que muchos más lo harían. kebab es el mejor en este momento, pero tienes la ventaja de que eructas y te tiras pedos mucho más que ella, lo que hace más espacio para más comida / bebida. Sé que reinapop siguió la ruta del streaming cuando estaba ganando y definitivamente funcionó para ella. Tendrá que comer menos verduras y más comida chatarra y tratar de beber cerveza y bebidas con mucha grasa para obtener el máximo beneficio. kebab es el mejor en este momento, pero tienes la ventaja de que eructas y te tiras pedos mucho más que ella, lo que hace más espacio para más comida / bebida. Sé que reinapop siguió la ruta del streaming cuando estaba ganando y definitivamente funcionó para ella. Tendrá que comer menos verduras y más comida chatarra y tratar de beber cerveza y bebidas con mucha grasa para obtener el máximo beneficio. kebab es el mejor en este momento, pero tienes la ventaja de que eructas y te tiras pedos mucho más que ella, lo que hace más espacio para más comida / bebida. Sé que reinapop siguió la ruta del streaming cuando estaba ganando y definitivamente funcionó para ella. Tendrá que comer menos verduras y más comida chatarra y tratar de beber cerveza y bebidas con mucha grasa para obtener el máximo beneficio. 

she has discord