Alexis Nunes (Sportscaster for ESPN)

Guest Luissuarez

Guest The Don
2 hours ago, HBN 1017 said:

I wonder how bad Alexis wishes she could unbutton (and probably unzip) these outgrown jeans. Based off her Instagram, she’s constantly eating greasy food, and the results are evident. Stuffed to the brim:

DE9987B4-9380-4B8F-BA6F-D82E402BD143.jpeg

CD85A507-0A9F-49E1-AEE9-FD2DF0093351.jpeg

70C85680-825A-4B2A-8EC7-338C63051BE2.jpeg

9DDACBBE-0DC2-4FCD-ABA8-D88CD8F8E7A2.jpeg

622D51EB-6F2B-4240-872F-44E7FD2076AC.jpeg

24A795A1-E6CC-4CB2-BD5D-F81918FDFB0A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, The Don said:

I wonder how bad Alexis wishes she could unbutton (and probably unzip) these outgrown jeans. Based off her Instagram, she’s constantly eating greasy food, and the results are evident. Stuffed to the brim:

Oh yeah you know she wants too. Tight pants cutting into her skin and wants to undo them for some temporary relief. Wonder if she tries to conceal her efforts at doing so under her scripts at the desk and unzips during a break in between taping segments.

Guest OlayTheDay

Wait...so this Jamaican-American beauty has only made limited appearances on SportsCenter or around that set? I hope I'm not the only one wanting to see more of her. Also, is this the first time someone on SC has had at the least a slightly noticeable tattoo? Never seen ESPN let anyone like that on the show, but either way, it's a W in my record book.