Advice to make my girlfriend fat again

PLEASE HELP MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND FAT

My gf was very thin after graduating from high school. Because she stopped doing dance and exercising in general, she ballooned up by at least 80 pounds. She was 100% at her sexiest when she hit her highest weight and she hardly even noticed how big she got. Sadly, she has been losing so much weight over time and hardly eats anymore. How can I convince her without it sounding like a weird fetish that I think she's sexier and more beautiful when she's fatter and get her to gain weight again?

all photos are chronological

1&2 from 2015

3 from 2016

4-7 from 2017

8&9 from 2018

57103E12-3262-4578-9136-4B93B9C7127F (2).jpeg

90618336-0409-476E-80D9-74FDEC04E90C.jpeg

BCDF99E2-5C1E-4D84-8831-00B9E515A464.jpeg

B7E153EE-57B2-4758-9C43-AEE92D8AB93A.jpeg

FA9B95BD-5903-4E62-9914-7B20489C86C6.jpeg

2EBC7ED9-6805-4B97-8A00-70FEDA7FB4B9.jpeg

E42CDC21-C388-4FCB-85B2-60AB0C4F3A3B.jpeg

FE462CCE-41CF-4E5B-953C-5309F2FE395D.jpeg

E42C7E50-8A49-457B-9895-FC8F28181D80.jpeg

Guest grateful
15 minutes ago, MrGuy777 said:

My gf was very thin after graduating from high school. Because she stopped doing dance and exercising in general, she ballooned up by at least 80 pounds. She was 100% at her sexiest when she hit her highest weight and she hardly even noticed how big she got. Sadly, she has been losing so much weight over time and hardly eats anymore. How can I convince her without it sounding like a weird fetish that I think she's sexier and more beautiful when she's fatter and get her to gain weight again?

You can't.

If she lost all the weight because she didn't like being fat in the first place, talking her into getting fat again probably isn't the best move for your relationship.  Your best bet is to let her be, and support her at any weight.  If she starts putting on weight again, support her.  If she stays skinny, support her. Don't push anything on her.

Best to be honest about how you feel. Personally I think you should approach the topic with care. Definitely show your concern for her health with the way she is losing weight so fast and just reassure her you love her and find her sexy even when she was bigger. Make her feel reassured and comfortable. And be supportive of her decisions whether she chooses to continue to lose or not support her either way. But make sure she knows that you find her beautiful at any weight or size. See how it goes from there. If she puts weight back on by herself show her how much you like it if you know what I mean. Some things can be said without words lol

2 hours ago, MrGuy777 said:

she hardly even noticed how big she got.

She noticed.  

2 hours ago, MrGuy777 said:

How can I convince her without it sounding like a weird fetish that I think she's sexier and more beautiful when she's fatter and get her to gain weight again?

It is a weird fetish, and you can't.  Respect her decision, don't try to convince her or intentionally make her fat but you can tell her what you're into and see if she's into it too.

Guest The Costco Guy

Look I see all the white knights on here saying “stick with her regardless” and shit. And I’m not saying u shouldn’t respect her choice to loose weight or anything. But honestly relationships are all about being happy with someone else, and if u liked her when she was fatter you’d hould have an open dialogue with her about it and see how she feels. If she’s not into it, then it’s your call.

Small update

yesterday after having sex I was kissing her stomach and she groaned about how fat she still was so I told her that I love it. She didn’t believe me, so I just came out and said that her size turns me on, and that I’m into fat girls in general. I could tell that it made her happy and she started to believe me more. For the first time that day I saw her eat multiple meals. We got pho in the afternoon, then made burgers and fries at her apartment that night. Then this morning, she sent me a picture of her at work with an outfit that shows her belly button. I don’t think she’s ready to intentionally gain more weight, but hopefully this is a sign that I’m helping her get more confident with her body. Also adding a photo of us together to prove I’m not making this up lol

BF6B7327-C4C6-433B-90D1-75155CC8C25B.jpeg

8D73052E-6A95-44C2-9F33-DAE059971DFF.jpeg

Guest cakeincarnate
20 hours ago, MrGuy777 said:

yesterday after having sex I was kissing her stomach and she groaned about how fat she still was so I told her that I love it. She didn’t believe me, so I just came out and said that her size turns me on, and that I’m into fat girls in general.

Sounds like you answered your own question! Just be honest and if you have a weird fetish just say you have a weird fetish. A lot of people don't think "weird fetishes" are actually that weird. Especially these days.

23 minutes ago, cakeincarnate said:

Sounds like you answered your own question! Just be honest and if you have a weird fetish just say you have a weird fetish. A lot of people don't think "weird fetishes" are actually that weird. Especially these days.

So true. Me and the boys were laughing about accidentally watching "Two Girls, One Cup" in our respective youths. I thought to myself, "actually, I don't think being an FA is weird anymore."

BREAKTHROUGH BABY

We spent the day together and later in bed, the topic of her weight got brought up again, in a positive light. I told her how much I love her curves and her chubbiness and I finally admitted that it is a fetish. This whole time I felt a little selfish trying to get her to gain more weight when she wanted to lose some. HOWEVER, it turns out she had been trying to lose weight lately because she thought that that’s what I wanted, when it’s actually the opposite. She then asked if I wanted her to get bigger and I told her yes. She seemed happy, flattered, and relieved. Conversation ended with her saying “I’ll stay juicy for you”. Can’t believe how well it went. Hopefully she gets to this level of thickness again:)

these are older pictures but she asked if I wanted her to be like this again (which I do, but didn’t say so because I wouldn’t want her to think that I seriously prefer her to be something she currently isn’t. She’s sexy to me no matter what.)

34ADDB9B-D01D-4F18-8374-77B8073C2551.jpeg

65C8BD7E-0483-4F6C-9192-FE69D3BC4BEC.jpeg

4029D8AA-2BAD-401C-9539-E39A52606F92.jpeg

Guest MX8XV93
34 minutes ago, MrGuy777 said:

it turns out she had been trying to lose weight lately because she thought that that’s what I wanted, when it’s actually the opposite. She then asked if I wanted her to get bigger and I told her yes. She seemed happy, flattered, and relieved. Conversation ended with her saying “I’ll stay juicy for you”

Sadly, I think too many girls have that mentality and too many guys (who like thin women) tell white lies for girls to believe it when people like you or I speak honestly about it.  But seriously, man, congratulations!  "I'll stay juicy for you!"  That just sounds perfect!  I'd bet she's bragging to her girlfriends right now about how she can eat anything she wants... : D

34 minutes ago, MrGuy777 said:

she asked if I wanted her to be like this again (which I do, but didn’t say so because I wouldn’t want her to think that I seriously prefer her to be something she currently isn’t. She’s sexy to me no matter what.)

Fair enough.  Did you at lease stare at them/smile/drool over them a little bit though when she showed you?

Guest Kika0119
58 minutes ago, MrGuy777 said:

BREAKTHROUGH BABY

We spent the day together and later in bed, the topic of her weight got brought up again, in a positive light. I told her how much I love her curves and her chubbiness and I finally admitted that it is a fetish. This whole time I felt a little selfish trying to get her to gain more weight when she wanted to lose some. HOWEVER, it turns out she had been trying to lose weight lately because she thought that that’s what I wanted, when it’s actually the opposite. She then asked if I wanted her to get bigger and I told her yes. She seemed happy, flattered, and relieved. Conversation ended with her saying “I’ll stay juicy for you”. Can’t believe how well it went. Hopefully she gets to this level of thickness again:)

these are older pictures but she asked if I wanted her to be like this again (which I do, but didn’t say so because I wouldn’t want her to think that I seriously prefer her to be something she currently isn’t. She’s sexy to me no matter what.)

So happy for you man! And don't worry, she will definitely get back to that weight, if not thicker. Once things start rolling and she starts actively gaining for you and eats more and more, her appetite is going to increase and she'll just keep getting bigger. Girls have huge appetites, just a lot of them don't like to show it because of certain guys. 

I’d just be up front with shit. Like it’s scary to tell people this stuff cause you don’t want to be judged but it’s better to tell someone something that’s pretty, no pun intended, big in you me life. As like weird as this shit is being truthful about it is way better then hiding. And if she’s like weird about it then that’s ok you to decide whether or not it’s a deal breaker. Idk I told my GF about this and she’s cool with it but like not into jt and we don’t even talk about it all lol so man just be straight up, hiding shit won’t get you no where 

8 hours ago, Nman12 said:

I’d just be up front with shit. Like it’s scary to tell people this stuff cause you don’t want to be judged but it’s better to tell someone something that’s pretty, no pun intended, big in you me life. As like weird as this shit is being truthful about it is way better then hiding. And if she’s like weird about it then that’s ok you to decide whether or not it’s a deal breaker. Idk I told my GF about this and she’s cool with it but like not into jt and we don’t even talk about it all lol so man just be straight up, hiding shit won’t get you no where 

With most girls, you'd probably lose the relationship if you tell them you're into big girls. It's not always prudent to be up front about something.

1 hour ago, ChubbyGirlLover said:

With most girls, you'd probably lose the relationship if you tell them you're into big girls. It's not always prudent to be up front about something.

honestly, if revealing your fetish to your significant other ends up with her leaving you then I'd say nothing of value was lost lol. It's "just" a fetish, people don't choose what turns them on, if your partner cannot accept that then I think you're generally better without them

58 minutes ago, killerspy9 said:

honestly, if revealing your fetish to your significant other ends up with her leaving you then I'd say nothing of value was lost lol. It's "just" a fetish, people don't choose what turns them on, if your partner cannot accept that then I think you're generally better without them

Levels of fatness, it's on her if she wants to prioritize treating herself as an aw hell no! if she's healthy/husky.  Can only say so much, and subtlety helps (netflix and chill, go to restaurants or baskin robbins). If she's always denying you, it's time to talk/go elsewhere.