Looking for a story about a girl eating a ton in a mall food court

Guest WhatModeration

Guest WhatModeration

Thought I would try here as well as the request board, figuring that more people check here.

The story involves a girl who gains a decent bit of weight in the story who decides to reconnect with an old friend who went away to college, who remembers her being much skinnier. They decide to meet at the local mall and the protagonist ends up eating from several food spots before her friend arrives, whom she tells to meet in the food court. The friend shows up, texts the protagonist she doesn't see her but only see's some fat girl stuffing her face. The blimped up girl decides to mess with the friend by eating more and more and moving around the court until she's sitting only a table away, then gives up the ruse.

I'm not sure where it was posted among fantasyfeeder, curvage, or deviant art but I think it came from one of these. Any help appreciated!

P.S Does anyone have a copy of Tiers of Joy from Fantasyfeeder?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coley501

Whoa, I did not expect to see a request for a story that I wrote on here!

It'son fantasy feeder and it's called shyeni gets fat. It's the last chapter.