Who was your gateway into this fettish?

edbrain25

Guest Kika0119

I had a hot teacher in middle school who gained a good amount of weight when she got pregnant. Everyone was saying she looks like a whale, while I sat there and secretly enjoyed it. I guess you can say 7th grade was a very nice year for me as a kid lol 

1 hour ago, abe2747` said:

I had a hot teacher in middle school who gained a good amount of weight when she got pregnant. Everyone was saying she looks like a whale, while I sat there and secretly enjoyed it. I guess you can say 7th grade was a very nice year for me as a kid lol 

These kind of things are so hot to hear and witness

• 1 month later...

so... if we are not talking about the web and because i feel like writing some. two ladies... we were on a basketball tournament and i interacted with a female lady, she was a player and considerably fit, just with some soft spots in the belly which i could not let go. also... in high school, i was sitting next to a chubby girl. bottom heavy but very evenly distributed if i am honest. the soft kind, not face pretty but white skin and with visible cellulite on her legs, soft as in never exercise motto. from where i was sitting i could see through her blouse a very well defined belly and roll and that oh my, drove me crazy for a year and definitely put me on route to be an active member of curvage as soon as i found out about this site

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, i think it was big booty asshley. However, it wasn't from her site or any plus sized modeling stuff. It was on funnyjunk. There was a meme (before meme was a word, haha) of her squatting in a leopard print with the caption "does this make my butt look big?" I think i had the facination long before, but thats my earliest memory of being turned on, and it lead me to search more memes of fat girls, which landed me on mistystuffer's site. Once i learned the terms bbw, ssbbw, and weight gain it was over, lol.

Being from a full blooded Italian family big women were abundant, I remember an attraction to bigger girls/women back as far as my first grade year. Later in life my mother managed a dress shop for larger women and I'd spend time just lurking about watching the lovelies come and go. I bought all of the magazines like Buf, Gem, and Fling which all focused on the larger ladies. Back then girls like Mary Waters and Peg Moore (both around 180-190 pounds) were considered HUGE! Today they'd be little more than chubby. Once the internet came around I was doing some searching and came across Cindy G. and her website and it was instant love. Finally there were others out there're with the same fetish! More searching found more women      and the people who were interested in them. Twenty years later I'm still searching the web for new and bigger women. Always will.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

To be honest, I've known I was a lesbian with a kink for seeing women get fat/fatten up, even before I hit puberty. The occasional cartoon or tv show in which a character temporarily got fat or the actress gradually plumped up. Topanga from Boy Meets World, might have been first. There was a clear gradual gaining going on, as Danielle Fishel just kept getting thicc through the whole show, until they eventually had one episode that was totally dedicated to the fact that people who haven't seen her in a while are convinced that she must be pregnant, cause she got so big, only for them to reveal that she is actually just gaining weight. In fact, they let the audience see that, in the world of the show at least, Topanga's weight gain is encouraged by her husband, Cory (the titular main character of Boy Meets World). He's been coaxing her to eat more and more since they started dating.

If you're interested, the episode in which Danielle Fishel's weight gain was finally acknowledged and in universe explained (feeder husband convincing her to eat) is Season 7 Episode 17: "She's Having My Baby-Back Ribs". 

I also used to like Married With Children's "Live bare Peg" season 11 episode 17, in which Peg secretly becomes Al's favourite stripper, but that's not important, because that episode's B-plot was Bud convincing Kelly to take a modelling role for a shady weight loss product, shooting the "after" promotion now, then let him sit her down, forcefeed her and to fatten up, and shoot before part then. She gets fired instead, because she only gained weight in her ass, (which I guess the advertisers accurately predicted that people would soon start to adore fat asses openly or something) but I just loved the idea of a woman letting me fatten up her body from that of a model to being obese, and knowing even then that I would be perfectly happy with nothing but butt. 

There was also Roseanne, in which I had a crush on both of the daughters, but I also had a secret fantasy of them both finding that they had inherited mom & dad's tendency to gorge and the genetics for morbid obesity. Especially after they win the lottery in the last season, so they can afford to eat whatever they felt like. I just always pictured them both slowly starting to gorge on fast food as much as their mom & dad, expanding maybe even more than either mom or dad, and nobody is ever going to bother suggesting exercise or diets or even the possibility of losing weight, except as an obvious joke about "things that nobody in this family likes". Heck, if an actual feeder came along and met the family, they'd probably be immediately part of the family, and the new favourite at that.

Also, later, Just Shoot Me, Dial N For Murder, season 4 episode 13, had the main plot be that Maya has a new boyfriend, but she's realised that not only is he a feeder, he's been trying to make her fat whether she likes it or not, pushing her to eat. To be honest, she's normally very much against the idea that women should conform to society's common standards of attractiveness (being slim for example) and would probably have been an eager feedee if he'd just not tried to push it on her against her will and in secret. 

Or, in King Of Queens, right from the start, season 1 episode 2, Fat City, we find out that all women in Carrie's whole family, after they reach a certain age, roughly Carrie's age, they all start to pile on weight, putting on several times their old weight in nothing but fat, just a couple of years after it starts, without even realising it is happening. It never happens during the show, but I like knowing that, some time shortly after the end, Carrie just starts to gorge and doesn't stop till she's a USSBBW at least. (Plus s8e14 Apartment Complex, when Kirstie Alley shows up and pays for Carrie's legal consultancy work, just so she can have Carrie sit in her office and eat as much as she can from a huge dessert trolley while Kirstie watches.)

Or, similar to the Married With Children butt gain, in My Name Is Earl, s4 e5, Sweet Johnny, which shows that Earl used to convince Johnny to do stunts that might hospitalise him, so that Earl could sleep with Johnny's girlfriend while he's in the hospital, because he loved her round ass and slim figure. Only now, a long time has passed and Sheila has put on an enormous amount of weight... all of it in her ass cheeks. Not sure I see the problem, to be honest. Interestingly, the actress, Katy Mixon wore a fat suit for the butt, and went on to be the slimmer younger sister in Mike & Molly, but has since put on far more weight than her character (albeit more evenly spread) and is now comparable with Molly's size in her own tv sitcom, American Housewife, which even included in the very first episode, the fact that she is the fattest woman in town, after the only fatter woman in town moved away.

Or, and this is possibly my favourite, featured in The Drew Carey Show, season 3, featured Drew's new girlfriend, Nicki Fifer. She admits, fairly early on, that despite being a very slim woman now, (the actress isn't wearing any fat suit yet,) she used to be fat and is worried she will be easily tempted by food and laziness. Drew kindly points out that he won't mind if she does get fat again but that he supports her. However, over the course of less than a year (most of the season of the show) she appears to return to gluttony, to the extreme, having Drew perform foreplay by reenacting the scene from Top Gun of sitting by the fridge, feeding a woman, but here the feeding is whole cans of whipped cream, entire fruit pies, giant turkey legs, and so on. She puts on several hundred pounds (and we actually see the weight gain, albeit as a series of growing fat suits) over the course of the season. 

• 2 years later...

Conversations about food and gaining weight that I overheard seemed to stick in my mind when I was younger. They were always simple, forgettable comments to others. Things such as, 'I couldn't eat too many of these because then I'd get fat'. I would then start to wonder what would happen if that person - or any person - ate what they really wanted, whenever they wanted. Occasionally, it would then appear in a cartoon or television show, or I might notice a teacher who seemed uninhibited, free from the thin ideal. That freedom was, and still is, so appealing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up pre-internet and there were two different aspects of this for me, which I kind of discovered in stages by navigating real life rather than a screen. One was desiring plump/fat girls. The other was being turned on by what might be called "fat behaviors" (overeating, weight gain). Weirdly, it took me much longer to fully understand the latter, probably because there was absolutely zero framework for hearing about it or understanding it.

I realized fairly early in my sexual awakening that the girls I favored were plumper than usual. One thing that hit me was in grade eight (or seven? I actually don't remember). It was a new school. There was a chubby girl in one of my classes and I remember walking in the crowded school hall one day, and seeing her a ways off in full profile wearing jeans, and realizing that she had what we'd now call a bubble butt. The sight of it hit me like I'd been tasered, it was some kind of system overload, LOL. So that moment wasn't quite a "gateway" but it did seem to announce to my psyche that this BBW thing was serious, overpowering stuff.

Again, it took me a ridiculously long time to figure out the other part (weight gain, stuffing, etc.). In like grade 11, remember a girl from another high school on the public bus who was chubby and pear-shaped. She was with a group of other kids from the school and eating a chocolate bar. At one point she offered a square from the bar to a guy and, when he reached for it, popped it into her own mouth and grinned like she was teasing him. You could see the guy's brain going "God - what a fat chick." Meanwhile I was observing this going nuts, haha. But that wasn't really a "realization" moment, it was all sort of muddled together in my mind. Only gradually, as I encountered gals who gained weight in university and had other experiences, did I really start working it out. Even when I met my wife and we began a courtship in which her appetite player a central role, my understanding was still in process, if I'm being honest.

The internet's arrival in my mid-20s was sort of the last piece that clarified a lot of this for me. My 'ceiling' in terms of how big was too big, for instance, was bigger that I'd fully understood. And yes, stuffing, weight gain, etc. were absolutely integral to my desires.