Donuts and Duchesses

flyer33

3 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Hmm, she's not even a huge fan of the fact her boobs are still growing...

Thanks, everyone, for the comments! Hope you like the story. I wonder what you think might be an interesting next arc? Staceline has some possible legal obstacles to joining the senate (as if she'd want to) unless she gains weight; alternatively she might meet the family of the occult collector Fentiman Jowelle; or she could be presented to the Empress, who may not be amused with her current figure...

Why not all 3!?

but really, I'd say Stacy getting an imperial audience, realizing too late that her recent gorge left a recently purchased dress dangerously tight and being subject to the temptations of the imperial spread making it obvious her self control is permanently gone with a humiliating display of over eating and fraying fabric. The effect of the cursed artifact spreads like a disease though, the previous gluttony becoming just an appetizer resulting in skyrocketing food prices that make the nobility eat themselves into debt/immobility, with even Stacey's bottomless pockets running dry. Desperate and increasingly plush, Stacey visits Joelle for knowledge of how to reverse the curse, falling for both his handsome sons who vie for her softening hand with chocolates. 

Or that's what id do at least.

you do you.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh fuck but this is perfect. Stacy is finding a way to make gluttony arousing to herself, shes gonna get big. 

The question is if she goes quickly and quietly in acceptance or kicking and screaming in denial as clothes tighten, buttons biggest, her athleticism and fitness fades and she becomes just another lazy, slow moving, gluttonous noble woman unable to think beyond her next snack.

• 3 months later...

Dear God but I am happy at seeing Stacy back.

And not just back, but seeming to throw her diet to the four winds and head over heels in love. Let's just hope it starts sticking, unlike athlete Chloe I can really see Stacy rapidly turn into a big girl and like it...but the first realization that she's finally turning into the typical fat noble woman will make her deliciously angry...especially if it occurs at an embarassing time.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Hey, thanks. It has been quite a month or so. But I do now have some holiday, and I've been hoping I can think of something to write... 

Fuck yes, Stacy needs to grow... Her down fall, the first time a corset is necessary, the first time exercise doesn't feel good, the first time she realizes she can't control her appetite...

• 5 weeks later...

Lovely, lovely. As for ideas...

The Prince from earlier offers Stacey an engagement...if she can fit into the royal wedding dress, which could easily fit two Staceys. Or maybe head of an important bureaucracy or department that leads her to stress eat and miss exercising. Maybe both.

Of course, if it's just jump to gaining there's no tension. So have The cult from earlier curse stacey, because she's descended from an ancient line of priestesses who opposed them. The more she gains, the weaker her will gets, leading to get trying to undo the curse before she's a total ditz.

Introducing a rival would be good too: perhaps literally Amazonian diplomat from a foreign nation arrives, one who's taller, stronger, fitter then Stacey. Bonus is this is after Staceys fitness has slipped some and our heroine overexerts herself pushing her plumpening body to the limit. 

Or maybe a once fit and adventurous imperial princess or milf empress jealous that her potential sister  in law Stacey kept her shape while she's ballooned into palace bound sphericalness. Who tries some careful sabotage using an old spell book she found...

Or perhaps a younger noble woman who looks up to stacey as an exemplar, having gotten in shape and become a rich business woman herself... Just as her idols business ventures tumble and her metabolism nose dives!

59 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I got two ideas to keep the tension building:

Stacy could be assigned to go to a foreign land (as an ambassador, maybe, or to find some mystical relic). The foreign country’s beauty standards are the exact opposite of the Empire’s... and yet something peculiar has happened: Stacy’s newfound yearning for her old love has endowed her with rather indulgent habits and she finds herself slowly gaining and becoming more decadent.

I'd also thought of something similar to that, maybe a Not!Ottoman empire where the average noble woman looks and dresses like Princess Jasmine, it would show off every inch stacey gains quite well.

I was torn between either Stacey being either the diplomat basicially like that, or her being captured after some daring deed in a border conflict, as an unmarried noble woman she used a loop hole to raise a regiment, and put in the harem of the sultan...who's actually an extremely decent MILF Sultana that explains its just because it would be dishonorable to put a woman in prison and an insult to her swordcraft to let her go. So until peace negotiations conclude, stacey will stay in the old harem chambers now inhabited by her daughters and heal up, said daughters all being FFA's eager to get their hands on a curvy foreigner and bump up her "weight in gold" ransom price.

43 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

No: the bonus is that the Amazonian princess is jealous of Stacey's boobs, and will stop at nothing to surpass Staceline's physique in this aspect too! Good idea, have to see...

Perhaps both of them would encourage bad habits in the other, becoming increasingly interested in each other's softening....

Another idea I'd had was politics: after a boneheaded move by the prime minister, Stacey decides its time to take her seat on the house of nobles...but will have to, ugh, gain a suitable amount of weight somehow...such as through using a new and scandalous brothel focusing on using light bondage, teasing and force feeding to ensure the Imperial noble women remain decadent and squishy. Its just something stacey is doing to gain weight temporarily, she doesn't enjoy it after all...

48 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

EDIT: I've checked my notes, and Stacey is only 5'9''. She is preternaturally strong, but not so much as Chloe Southern (6'2'' or 6'3''), or Siaka (over 6'). Rebeca Moore (5'10'') is also taller, but is a lazy super-fatty with little strength. Countess Contoura "Connie" Décolletage is 5'10''. And Tara Tate, from my brief start at a speedster heroine, was 6'4''. 

I also had to look up hair colour. Stacey: black / dark hair. Chloe: Sunrise blonde (chlorine green tint). Siaka: almost certainly black / very dark Asian or Polynesian hair. Rebeca

As you'd said pride and prejudice, I pictured Keira Knightly but with curves dialed up from 1 all the way to 12 and muscles from 1 to 8.

50 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Yes, but I've avoided spellbooks thus far in this setting. People basically think magic / alchemy is "superstitious bunkum" (like the scientifically minded Dr Globus), or they use alchemical potions without having any clue what they do, or Lovecraftian science (like Professor Chadwick, who was examining the gem which caused the guests at the banquet lecture to become rampaging gluttons).

Makes sense, a subtle touch can be great. Perhaps if you're going lovecraftian, maybe something like the shadow over insmouth where Stacey discovers that the noble women from the barony her mother was from have a tendency to be extremely athletic and curvy....until around Stacey's age, they begin to rapidly grow ever since an ancesstress made a deal with a strange entity living in a ruined, underground city nearby. After a failed diet, an emergency clothes purchase after outgrowing every dress she owns, needing to rest after fucking only half a dozen giggolos to exhaustion and even an embarrassing corset bust, Stacey needs to find the secret to this mystery before she's doomed to obesity! Or worse before she likes it!

56 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Remarkably, something like that has always been part of my concept for the setting. Fools seldom, as they say. 

That said, by this point in world history, basically everyone is a glutton without needing any encouragement, and the FA culture is perfectly self-sustaining. The question which one might ask, however, is how come the empire's dairy farms, and the sugar and chocolate plantations in other lands, are productive enough to keep everyone in the world fat? 

Perhaps the setting war once a high fantasy one, but facing either famine from over population or invasion from an awakening eldritch God, the magisters and Sorceresses cast a great working that put all magic save alchemy or lovecraftian hypergeometry into making the soil and dairy cows hyper productive beyond all measure. The spell is maintained by the ritual over indulging of noble women, their orgasmic joy at growing suppressing latent magical abilities and keeping cthulu dreaming. A secretive group, maybe this worlds delta Green, knows the truth and wants to make sure a woman as thin and influential as Stacey doesn't upset the cosmic balance...

21 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Lara Croft, with muscles dialled down from 9 to 8, and boobs dialled up from 12 to 16, at the least. 

But Keira Knightly is hot too, so that works. In fact, the empire-line dresses and distinct lack of crop-tops and hot pants in the Empire are probably more Keira. 

Ha, maybe the boobs should be bigger than 12/10...

I'd also echo something that would reinforce the theme, namely that stacy has a big streak of contrarianess to her. She's fit because the rest of the empire is so indulgent, hard headed because every other noble woman is so submissive. If put into a role that requires her to be thin, I think she'd gain weight out of pride from not fitting in.

I did have an idea where the empire, to press traditional values, has a massive parade where stacy is asked to play the role of the founding goddess or empress, which essentially means wearing something between a wonder woman costume and a brazillian carnival outfit, as she's the only noble woman fit enough for the role and the ancient founderess of the empire was famously fit woman. The costume fits...just barely, due to stacy's insane curves and the parade chief insists stacy drop a couple pounds to fit it perfectly. Now that she's being told to stay thin, stacy finds herself wanting to disobey.

If I wasn't swamped I'd want to do a story in this verse about a private investigator who worked for debutantes suspecting other debutantes of sabotaging their weight gains, with no one knowing that said investigator was actually a very thin woman who'd been alchemically hexed to be unable to gain weight.