Introducing my amazing girlfriend

6 hours ago, Softnsexy said:

@Jabba Desilijic Tiure @John Smith I figured you two would have something witty too chime in ? At least a meme or two lol 

I'm sorry...but I missed any correlation to race, gender identity politics, cringe-laced pop culture, or Michael Jackson(who might encapsulate all three).  Are you new to this game?

4 hours ago, Thadeus Jones said:

The word is they've eloped.

At least not to each other...besides, I would never do that to you.  I respect sacred turf.

6 hours ago, Softnsexy said:

@Jabba Desilijic Tiure @John Smith I figured you two would have something witty too chime in ? At least a meme or two lol 

Okay, since you asked nicely...this one really, uh, "grabbed" my attention.

r.jpg

well if what you both are saying is true then yes we are in a great position to have something epic... that is if you continue to share which i hope you will do. for now i can only mention this. if you already told her about your preferences and she is mostly ok with it and willing to gain some then nothing more can be asked. just patience... judging by her current form i would say she is not precisely into sports so from my point of view you just have to wait, put good food in her plate, remind her everyday that you enjoy her curves and let the fate and foodie attitude do the rest, again thanks for sharing, im happy for you and please keep us posted

Welcome to curvage! Looks like you've got a head start on gaining already lol. Like many of us on this site, I definitely enjoy a big squishy belly on a woman. Your woman seems to be doing very well in that department.  She must be very short, which is great for a quick noticable gain. 200 on a short girl is damn near perfect.

On 1/1/2019 at 2:57 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

175 with that shape is she like 5' - 5'2 ? Cause shes looking rounddddd haha ^^

She is right at 5’3 actually. And it seems like she’s always gained in her belly first so maybe that helps make her look a little bigger ? 

On 1/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, sanduskyfalls said:

Love it! Looking forward to more. Any befores?

I will try to find some and get them posted soon. 

Just wanted to check in, 

Also we we will be checking her measurements soon. And I’ll also be posting more pictures within the next couple days . You’ll be hearing a lot from us 

😲 she's phenomenal dude!! Thanks so much for posting, loved every pic.

My questions: how did she initially gain the weight? Was it natural/accidental, slow, fast, did she gain to catch your eye perhaps? 😅

Also, how does she handle/feel about the weight, was she self conscious or overwhelmed by it at first? Does she enjoy her curves now? Sorry if I've overlooked any of this in your post.

At any rate, holy damn, you're onto a winner. This is brilliant, hope you both stick around!

On 1/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, archangel62 said:

😲 she's phenomenal dude!! Thanks so much for posting, loved every pic.

My questions: how did she initially gain the weight? Was it natural/accidental, slow, fast, did she gain to catch your eye perhaps? 😅

Also, how does she handle/feel about the weight, was she self conscious or overwhelmed by it at first? Does she enjoy her curves now? Sorry if I've overlooked any of this in your post.

At any rate, holy damn, you're onto a winner. This is brilliant, hope you both stick around!

Thanks a lot! She’s always been just a bit chubby , but she was definitely more self conscious about it previously.. it’s gotten a lot better since. I’ve been helping her see just how beautiful she really is. Now she’s starting to be happy with her body. She’s had so many people ask her if she is pregnant. And I mean so many. Family. Coworkers. Strangers you name it. She always handles it really well , but she’s been getting asked that for the last two years now haha.