Introducing my amazing girlfriend

Guest MX8XV93
1 hour ago, Softnsexy said:

Yea it seems like she gains mostly in her belly . And I’m not complaining lol 

I like any sort of gain.  But belly gains are undoubtedly the best!  Thanks for sharing!

Guest crystalchub

It looks like she's already gained quite a bit of weight, unless she has a habit of buying clothes too small for her! 😄

really good introducing your girl looks cute soft :) .  how much she wants to gain ?   do you think that she is a feedee or gainer ? its cool that she agreed for gaining ;)

maby you can feed her  soon . im sure that she wil like it :)

1 hour ago, kjara said:

really good introducing your girl looks cute soft :) .  how much she wants to gain ?   do you think that she is a feedee or gainer ? its cool that she agreed for gaining ;)

maby you can feed her  soon . im sure that she wil like it :)

We aren’t sure how much she wants to gain. Just until she feels like stopping. Right now we are shooting for 185 though which is only ten lbs away. 

Guest Jen-ji
43 minutes ago, Softnsexy said:

We aren’t sure how much she wants to gain. Just until she feels like stopping. Right now we are shooting for 185 though which is only ten lbs away. 

She looks huge for 175 - I take it she's quite short? How much has she gained so far?