New year's resolutions

oatmeal

A survey by insider recently found that if husbands could pick their wives new year resolutions the most popular would be to lose weight in the new year. 19.2% of those surveyed picked lose weight and the next largest, 13.9% said work out or exercise morr. Lame!

However, 4.5% requested their spouse to gain weight. Now weight gain was 7 times smaller than weight loss but i was surprised it made the list at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MX8XV93

Yeah; I'd like to see that too.  Sounds like good evidence to show someone if you're trying to make a point that liking thin women isn't universal...

It's also probably tempered by wanting one's spouse to be happy and healthy....  I want my wife to get a little heavier (in my perfect world),  but in reality? She's starting to deal with a few health issues like some random pain in her hips that doctors can't find a real solution for. So as kind of an "all purpose band-aid fix", they recommend some weight loss.

Here's a good story for ya! So the New Year is here and my fattie wife apparently read that Fenugreek is an appetite suppressant. She tried buying some at Meijer on Saturday. I was kind of pissed about it. Luckily they didn't have it. But she went to Walgreens yesterday and picked some up. So... I finally google it and do some reading. IT'S AN APPETITE STIMULANT! :lol::lol::lol:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/177678-the-side-effects-of-fenugreek-on-the-appetite/
Side effects:

• Carb Cravings
  • Increased Appetite
  • Weight Gain
    North African women eat fenugreek seeds to plump themselves up prior to marriage. The seeds also are used in feed for horses and cattle to promote weight gain. In cases of the eating disorder anorexia nervosa, University of Maryland Medical Center recommends taking 250 to 500 mg up to three times a day.

On 1/7/2019 at 9:24 PM, BindsThatTie said:

Here's a good story for ya! So the New Year is here and my fattie wife apparently read that Fenugreek is an appetite suppressant. She tried buying some at Meijer on Saturday. I was kind of pissed about it. Luckily they didn't have it. But she went to Walgreens yesterday and picked some up. So... I finally google it and do some reading. IT'S AN APPETITE STIMULANT! :lol::lol::lol:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/177678-the-side-effects-of-fenugreek-on-the-appetite/
Side effects:

• Carb Cravings
  • Increased Appetite
  • Weight Gain
    North African women eat fenugreek seeds to plump themselves up prior to marriage. The seeds also are used in feed for horses and cattle to promote weight gain. In cases of the eating disorder anorexia nervosa, University of Maryland Medical Center recommends taking 250 to 500 mg up to three times a day.

Is that for real?? I mean, is it for certain that it works? How do they know? That’s amazing. 

@oatmeal That's awesome. I frankly don't know how she could get any hungrier, lol. But I guess we'll see. She just started a new medication that has increased appetite as a side effect, too. Should be an interesting next few months. She's put on a good 10-12lbs since the start of December. I asked her to put on 10lbs in Dec for my birthday and she declined because she didn't want to outgrow her latest clothes. But the greedy girl ended up doing it anyways. :lol: