BambiStarr

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I like anything that involves stuffing in public lol so hot to see a woman just go all out 

Oooh that would be really fun and exciting to do,  I’ll have to figure out a good way to film that. Haha though it’d be funny to see people’s expressions as I set up a tripod at a restaurant.

1 hour ago, BambiStarr said:

Oooh that would be really fun and exciting to do,  I’ll have to figure out a good way to film that. Haha though it’d be funny to see people’s expressions as I set up a tripod at a restaurant.

Look if you want to hire a film crew and have Tyler Perry to produce it that is on you... I just thought the concept is hot watching you eat till your completely stuffed full lol 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Look if you want to hire a film crew and have Tyler Perry to produce it that is on you... I just thought the concept is hot watching you eat till your completely stuffed full lol 

I 👏 gotta 👏 do 👏 it 👏 right 👏

Haha, jk jk  😉 I see your point. I guess I was just lamenting the fact that I don’t have a friend to help me film me stuff myself until I can’t move, lol.

Edited by BambiStarr