Faith Mullen

user2012

19 years? well in that case. i have to say she looks way older in body and face. at this age that face looks like not very promising in 20 years time, too much surgery for my taste, almost fake news. as for the body, yes we always like soft bodies. obviously she has been yoyoing for some time, hopefully she will fill those curves up and be happy, otherwise, it is not going to look pretty 

this in an interesting situation. i mean... yes, too much of everything on the face. but regarding the curves... 3 possible ways i see from now on and for the next 5 years or so, depeneding on her overall popularity. one, she suddenly and temporary becomes thinner and a fitness promoter, temporarily because it will be the beginning of a never ending yoyo a la... like a lot of ladies that we have seen around here. another scenario, she really becomes a promoter of curvy woman and makes something of a flag for her, staying chubby. and another one... which looks like a decent possibility right now, she becomes really chubby with age and time. clearly she is not a fan of exercising so those rolls have potential i think. either way, nice to have young ladies flaunting their rolls 

• 4 months later...