34 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Its an interesting concept - I like being able to move around (being out of breath can be a real turn on at times though lol) but the idea of being immobile sits really well in my fantasies

Would you ever roleplay as being immobile, or semi-immobile? (e.g. using padding, pillows to make yourself huge.) Then you can live out both fantasies.

1.thumb.gif.d236dbd7ce211daf801a975336335026.gif

tumblr_ncj5i97By51rmu5kgo2_1280.thumb.jpg.dc49ffa23ecce77fc2c57fc611bd96ef.jpg

(Some of my favourite examples of ssbbws role playing as immobile)

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

Would you ever roleplay as being immobile, or semi-immobile? (e.g. using padding, pillows to make yourself huge.) Then you can live out both fantasies.

1.thumb.gif.d236dbd7ce211daf801a975336335026.gif

tumblr_ncj5i97By51rmu5kgo2_1280.thumb.jpg.dc49ffa23ecce77fc2c57fc611bd96ef.jpg

(Some of my favourite examples of ssbbws role playing as immobile)

I've considered it in the past but despite fantasy I've always been a stickler for the more organic fat experience (No idea if Im actually making sense)

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

I get your point (I think?! 😆).

If not that for an idea, how about a (fake, mind you) Biggest Loser audition. They are always fun to watch, especially if you know the person auditioning is actually pretending somewhat.

Thats actually a really good idea! I wonder how many people would be interested in that?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

I definitely like the sound of that too kitty, would you ever do another McDonald’s mukbang (after the lockdown) its been a while since the last, can you even still fit in your car 😍.

I would love to do that - actually our McDonalds are still open so to be honest I could still do that now lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...